View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Jun 04, 2024 7:03 am

Reply to topic  [ 50 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
 A Night Run (For Pia Pixies) 

Post Re: A Night Run (For Pia Pixies)
A collective 'oooooohh!' erupted from the pixies as Aeria parried the tentacle. There was even some applause. Humns, as far as the pixies were concerned, mostly clumsy. They were big, land bound and slow. This one knew a few tricks, obviously.

The surface of the tendril had been cracked by the impact. As it was released, it dripped some sort of greenish liquid, before it regrew. It the resumed swaying ominously.
Several of the pixies wanted to launch more roots at her, just to see more, but Pink wanted her dues.

"That is all right!", she said, now happy again. "I can explain it!"

She was still on the branch."Say, you spot a pixie, like me.", she started. "And then you think she looks really pretty and such, and then you get all horny, and she is all keen too."
As she talked, she half tuned, showing off her body. "And then you think that maybe you should.."
"Use her tongue!"
"Yeah! Use your tongue!". As she was talking, Pink was taking off her skirt, tossing it away to reveal her nakedness. Not that she had been very covered before. "And then you stick out your tongue, and let the tip run all over my body, because you, like, really want to taste it. Want to taste my skin, my little pussy.."
Pink laid down on one side, legs slightly apart, fingers spreading the tiny folds of her little cunt.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Astrid, red scarf of the Tramps.

Fri May 21, 2010 9:28 pm
Profile YIM

(Sorry for the wait. Life has been keeping me on my toes and away from my computer)

Aeria made a mental note that pixies were very easily distracted and that their emotions were fickle at best. She did not let either of the tendrils out of her sight, keeping both of them in the corner of her eye as Pink explained the nature of what you should do when you see a pixie. She added a small addendum to her mental note when the smaller woman had finished speaking. Pixies were a bunch of nymphs. She had figured as much earlier, but now that she knew the tiny creatures posed a threat she was less inclined to ignore Pink a second time. She doubted a second display of her abilities would be able to calm their collective wrath a second time. So she nodded faintly, moving towards Pink as she fully stripped herself and held herself on that extended branch exposing herself fully to her, and let her tongue trail partway out of her mouth and run along the entirety of Pink's front, from her thighs to her neck. It wasn't that long of a movement either considering her size. She supposed there were far worse things than this, and she aimed to please the pixie. Thing was she herself was not horny, at least not yet. This was still quite out of her comfort zone and a tad awkward.

Whether it be to offer constructive criticism of my writing (that is always appreciated), an offer to start another thread, or just random nonsense don't hesitate to pm me. I don't bite.

Life's been overwhelming me as of late and my responses have been sporadic at best. I am sorry to all of those whom I have active scenes with and I will try to reply as promptly as I can.

Thu May 27, 2010 4:35 am

(No problem. RL is like that from time to time.)

Pink seemed to enjoy the attentin she was getting. She was practically rubbing herself up against Aeria's tongue and mouth. Her tiny brest rubbed against her upper lips, giving her a feel of her tiny hard nipples. She even pushed the tongue downwards with her hands, between her legs, so it slid over her wet little pussy.

As much as Pink enjoyed this, the other pixies were thining that the performance could be better. They liked their playmates to be as enthusiastic as possible. They did not mind if that meant a victim that was kicking and screaming, moaning in passion, or both.

Another root sprouted from the ground. This one did not lunge, or hover omniously. Instead it seemed to grow a bud of sorts, that was quickly turning into some kond of flower. One of the existing tendrils positioned itself behind Aeria's rear.

"Hey, human girl. Try moaning a litte and get horny! Shake that sweet rear!"
"Yeah. Or we will stick the tendril into your butt!"

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Thu May 27, 2010 8:25 am
Profile YIM

Aeria felt and saw one of the tendrils shift slowly behind her, having to tilt her head and draw her tongue briefly away from Pink to notice the way it was posed right behind her. She shivered, eying the thing with a new look at Purple's words, hardly paying any attention to the one that was sprouting a flower it seemed. "That is... unnecessary." Returning her tongue suddenly and swiftly to Pink's tiny slit trying to put on a bit more of a show for the gathered pixies. The motions were unpracticed and awkward, but her eagerness and motions with her tongue improved dramatically. Amazing what the threat of sodomy could do to a girl. She focused her tongues attentions on Pink's slit and breasts, tasting the girl's skin and nectar, trying to make it seem as if she was enjoying herself. And indeed, Pink did taste quite appealing and the oddness of eating out a girl an eighth of her size began to fade to the back of her mind. A small portion of her mind was dedicated to thinking of a way to get out of this mess, but it was unable to see a way out. Best thing she could do was keep them entertained till she could escape. Hopefully without any unwanted intrusions.

Whether it be to offer constructive criticism of my writing (that is always appreciated), an offer to start another thread, or just random nonsense don't hesitate to pm me. I don't bite.

Life's been overwhelming me as of late and my responses have been sporadic at best. I am sorry to all of those whom I have active scenes with and I will try to reply as promptly as I can.

Fri May 28, 2010 6:05 am

"Oooh, this is good! I knew you liked me after all!". That Aeria's affections were born from the fear of being raped analy did not seem to bother her.

Nor did it seem to bother Yellow. She put her hand on Aeria's face, and gently pushed her away from Pink. "I want some too! You are big enough for the both of us!"
Yellow, was the one of the girls who resembled the ideal of a fairy princess the most. She wore a gossamer gown that would not have been out of place at any ball, and her long hair were held back with what resembled a tiara, but was actually tiny living flowers.

Smiling invitingly, she moved her fingers across her body. She tugged sligthly at her dress, indicating how easy it would be to pull it down and reveal her body.
"Take it of, human! Don't you want to see me naked besides Pinky here?"

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Fri May 28, 2010 7:27 am
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 50 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4