View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 10:30 am

Reply to topic  [ 38 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 Sunbathing Entertainment (Open) 

Post Re: Sunbathing Entertainment (Open)
The Blue beauty legs shock and giggled as she came; her voice little more than grunts, as her mind is set afire with bliss her eye’s roll back of her skull under Midori’s endless assault.

Finally she stopped leaving Arana panting heavily trying to come down for her sexual high she had just been given. Suddenly she could taste herself; the sweet nectar she given to Midori was now being sheared with her. A few seconds a few minutes passed with that kiss Arana didn’t care she only enjoyed the duel between their tongues.

There was plenty of lust still in her face as looked up at Midori hovering over pressed against her massive tits. It’s been odd how no one had not; only not heard her; but hasn’t been walking along yet. Watching Midori pull Arana sits up watching as the other student removed her skirt.

After a quick adjustment and some scooting Midori began to scissor her, to which Arana replied by grinding against midori their wet snatches meeting, though the other girl still wore her panties.

Sun Oct 23, 2016 2:29 am

We had a small audience now I noted as my hazel eyes glanced about. Some Mushi had been gathered at a distance. Since they were out of phase with this reality I guess they had not been much of an audience so I dismissed them. If any other students heard they were staying away deliberately or remained hidden from sight.

Whatever the case had been I did not worry much about it as their was something far more interesting before me. Seeing her face I smiled at the girl in return. The heat of her lips still lingered there against mine and our bodies had been a tangle of legs.

Grabbing a high to better stabilize myself. I drew my body eagerly against her own. My panties may have separated us from flesh against flesh contact but it felt good, great even. My head tossed back, eyes closed as I worked my hips even faster.

“Uhhh,”
I can only imagine how good it would feel with flesh to flesh contact but for the time I was building up to it just as I had ignored her tits earlier I wanted to build a little towards that moment despite my excitement to simply tare into her. A litany of moans join her own as I get into the current situation with ease uncaring who may be around or who may hear us.

Midori Gemma
Character Listing
Notes

Mon Oct 24, 2016 1:46 am

Sapphire would be walking down the beach enjoying the day in her hot little bikini thinking she should bring her love here. One second lost in thought the next distracted by a noice that sounded fermilur. Following the sounds she stoped dead seeing her love in the thros with her friend midori. Walking calmly over to the two she would clear her throat."Ummmm dont let me bother you by any means."Sapphire would have a mischivious look on her face waiting for panice to ensue.

Sun Nov 06, 2016 2:10 am

I had been startled not in being caught in the act but because I had been lost in the moment and had not heard Sapphire approach. Quickly my hazel eyes take in the scene as I crane my head back, eyes rising up the curves of that body before me.

Making no attempt to pull away I did not stop the girl I was with from pulling away if that had been her reaction. That mischievous look met by a smile of mine, clearly I had no secrets in this realm and I had expressed to Sapphire how loose I played the game of life.

I smiled up at her. They say two's company and three's a crowd but did that really mean counting yourself or excluding yourself from the equation so that yourself plus two others had been fine but three had been a bit much? I was unsure, yet I recalled that wild party where I met Sapphire at. That was certainly a crowd. Not now I concluded.

“The more the merrier, right?”
A grin as I looked towards from her to the other then back. “Care to join us?”

Perhaps a small change in location was ideal seeing how we had been surprised. Not that I cared but if faculty came along we could be in a bit of trouble, of course this had been a small after thought on my part.

Midori Gemma
Character Listing
Notes

Sun Nov 06, 2016 3:59 pm

If Sapphire had been interested in causing panic she certainly had. Arana had been working her shapely hips with Midori’s and found herself to be a moaning machince. Despite the lack of flesh on flesh it still gave way to bliss and when Saphire showed quietly and then spoke, Arana practically froze in place, well her hips kept moving out of instinct, but her heart was like frozen ice. Though the grin on Sapphire’s face wasn’t anger but rather mischievous. Which meant Sapphire was planning to join rather than be angry about it. Arana was a good girl, true and loyal, doing this wasn’t not only out of her depth but she had never had threesome before.

“The more the merrier, right?” A grin as I looked towards from her to the other then back. “Care to join us?”

Arana gave a big nervous smile as she waited for her lover to respond. Being speechless herself she said nothing, other a soft moan in-between thoughts.

Thu Dec 01, 2016 4:14 am

Sapphire would move behind her gamer girl and lift her top exposing her breasts and then cupping them in her hands.Mmmmm i see you met my friend midori. and midori naughty girl trying to corrupt my nice innocent gamer girl.....thats MY job.Sapphire would giggle and begin to fondle her lovers massive jugs.mmmm want a taste of her goods?

Sat Dec 03, 2016 11:27 pm

“Well she shouldn't have been out her topless then.” I grinned back as Sapphire gets behind the girl, those hands beneath those huge breasts lifting them up to me. Such lovely mountains, I lean in taking one of those breasts to guide it to my lips. It was easily large enough for both our hands.

While I felt the rubbing of that body against my own I found it a little hard to keep up. My tongue circled the nipple of that presented breast, I reach back to smooth on hand against Sapphire's back, up and down. Breaking away from devouring that tit I speak once more feeling a thrill from my own thoughts and the feel of the beach bod moving against me.

“You both need to get to eating one another out,”
who went first or if both at once I did not care. I heard how breathless my words were getting closer and closer to my own imminent release.

Midori Gemma
Character Listing
Notes

Sun Dec 04, 2016 2:02 am

"Uhhhh ." Arana stated as her girlfriend found her way behind her grabbing and showing of her mountain peaks to MIdori. "ahhh!" She half squealed as mIdori began to suckle one of her large tits. She wasn't sure how or why but she was getting fucked by two people at once just on a whim of unexpectedness. Arana couldn't blush anymore as she was basically told to start eating oput her girlfriend. It wasn't unusal but it was a bit awkward being all out in the open like this.

Tue Apr 04, 2017 9:45 am
Reply to topic   [ 38 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3