View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 5:35 am

Reply to topic  [ 24 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Spelunking (for Samantha Dermott) 

Post Re: Spelunking (for Samantha Dermott)
Sam wriggled when she awoke, tugging her legs punily and shifting herself back and forth across the rocks like a minnow on a fishhook. Anymore her struggling was feeble, almost resigned. She knew with total certainty that the monster was too strong to wrestle away from, and she'd expended all her passionate energy in her first blind rush to escape. There was no more bug spray, she'd lost her knife, she'd even lost her way in the caverns. The unanticipated tide waters and the monster's insistent pursuit had defeated her. Under the circumstance her squirming when she realized that the behemoth had been lapping her private parts was practically a gesture of acceptance. Her head thrashed, shaking in negation, no no no, but after all her pussy grew shamefully hot, oozing welcomingly as the monster had the gall to point out. She tried one last time to clench her legs closed, but his grip was like a pair of steel cuffs holding her ankles open. Once again she felt the creature's gaze on her cunt as if his staring eyes were by themselves crawling into the moist crevice between her legs and curling up inside her. She felt it like a thready throbbing that pulsated underneath her belly button.

He kept talking, the thing, the huge beastly thing. He made her realize what he was planning. She couldn't pretend that he was an it anymore. She could have closed her eyes, maybe, as it boasted about its threatening, alien cocks, except that she was fascinated by them. I'm hypnotized, she thought. I can't look away. His cocks are too brutal, too weird. I don't believe this is real, Sam lied to herself. Then when she whimpered she knew she was lying, and felt hot tears spurt across her cheeks.

"Noo...please." Sam begged. Her blue eyes were never wider or more genuine. "Pleeease." Wasn't there something he'd said about her fantasizing about horses? She latched onto that. She'd never fantasized about cocks. His were so enormously strange that they were like a horror show, making her sick even though she couldn't look away. That didn't mean she wanted them. She was never attracted to men, and this monster was definitely a him. "Stop. I don't want this, o-okay? I don't like males. I don't like c-cocks."

Unfortunately he was ignoring her. His penises shoved against the crease in her lower pelvis bluntly, bruising her mons and buttocks. Sam shouted. The impact spurred her into flailing again by pure reflex, making her anus and pussy difficult targets.

"Stoooop! No no! You're huge! No!" Sam screeched. If that muscular male creature shoved his penises inside her they'd get stuck right up to her heart, she was sure. He'd split her like a marshmallow. She'd die! "I can't! I caaan't. They won't go, please, I'm too small for that!"

Wed Jun 15, 2016 7:13 am

„Yess…!“

The creature answered her plea, one singular word, and at the same time the answer to her „Noo… please...“ Rape distilled. She didn’t want it. He didn’t care. He had waited for so long, and then she had almost escaped. He would do it. Now.

As if to prove it, the monsters giant claw clasped about her waist, the palm easily big enough to encompass her head, giant callused thumb resting on her belly, fingers against the small of her back. It would almost be as if he was holding a puppet, and that puppet was Sam. Muscles would strain and the hand would shift, forcing the arch out of her form, straightening her like a straw that was bent back into shape, such... that he could enter. Slow enough for Sam to process the act... yet with a strength that foreclosed anything to counter it.

Then another push, hot bulbous cockhead against flared cuntlips, and the other against her sphincter. At first they failed, the alien meat simply too thick, it would need two additional tries... and considerable force... until her folds would clasp around the meat in an almost perfect circle, that at the same time forced her clit against the bumpy hot meat.

„… This is so good... I should have taken you a lot earlier... “

Another thrust would follow, open up her sex like an evacuated tube that was opened for the first time. Considerable force. No mercy. Even her asshole wouldn’t stand the onslaught for much longer . The cock there would be slightly thinner, yet this was more than accounted for by the tightness with which her anal musclering would clasp about the alien meat as it finally entered. Another thrust that pushed in deeper, that made the bumpy and ridged cockmeat ream over her inner flesh and lift her pelvis simply by virtue of the girth of his genitals. And all the time that claw would hold her like a vise, like a fuckpuppet almost, that had no say in what was to happen anyway…

"I am not just a mere man. I killed your males. Drank their brains and let only their libido alive. Hundreds are in me now, and witness how i take what they were unable to protect… and i will do it again and again... “

Sam would feel the tentacles that grew at the penile base as a welcome distraction from the girth that was threatening to skewer her. They squirmed and twisted their slimy forms over her clitoris, licked with their spastically twitching forms over the reddened agitated lovepearl, provinding another sensation, more tender, yet with a strength behind the tendrils little trunks that would make her feel as if she was fucked and licked and masturbated at the same time. sam would hear slick sounds, squishy when he pushed in his cock into her pussy, slurping, almost as if someone pulled a boot from a swamp, when the creature pulled out, onlyto shove it in deeper in the very moment afterwards. The scent of sex was all over the place, slightly fishy, slightly bitter, slightly salty and meaty, as he hoisted juices from her honeying cunt, mixing the carnal odors with those of sweat and alien aromes, which in itself were not entirely uncongenial. They were wild… primal... fresh even, a little sweet too, yet in a strange alien fashion that made them stand out in the aromes like glass shards in a cake. The overall mix would be tasty…. but dangerous.

"…I feel them in the dark recesses of my mind, masturbating, wanking off to the experience of me taking you, wishing it could be them, that they could be the one to fuck you. They all want you, there is not a single one who doesn’t. They imagine themselves cumming in you...knocking you up, making your belly swell with their seed and your plump tits so full with milk that they would almost burst. But they can’t. I can. i will. They just provide the genes to camouflage my own seed. You don’t want them? I understand.“

Tentacles from the creatures back would squeeze and massage her giant tits, coiling their forms over the meat of her fleshy globes, like boa constrictors that wound themselves around a victim until their heads would descend on them…on her nipples and areolas, in almost predatory fashion, licking flicking, encircling, pulling… There were so many sensations all over her body now: tentacles, mouth tentacles, a hard, demanding grip of a giant clawed hand... that the feeling of the cocks in her pussy and ass, of the relentless thrusts with which he pushed them in further and further, making her feel as if only a little layer of her own meat was separating the vile genitals, was almost something to return to bring order and purpose into this mess... It meant that the body would have to process those sensations though... and couldn't blank them out.

"Why should you? I am thousand of your men and you are easily five times the woman than any of your kin. Cavemen would make statues of you, Full tits… birthgiving hips... Venus of Shokushu… hmmm… and its this time of a month again. How many will it be? Five eggs? Six? Eight? You are a hive queen born into human shape. How can I not want you…? How could only one of your males ever satisfy you...“

Then she would feel his cockhead bury its form against her cervix, feverishly hot due to the aliens higher bodytemperature, then again as he pushed… no thrusted... no hammered it back in. again… Then again… then again… strong… instinctdriven… Up to now the alien had been dirty talking her, the usual stuff… That there were so many men who would have wanted her, and yet it was him who had her. . Only with the difference that he could literally feel their longing and draw arousal from it. Now though, as his cock buried its tip into her cervix with every strong relentless push of his giant hips, the aliens composure began to fail. The sentences became shorter, intermittend, when the alien libido needed a pause to proceed its own growing arousal.

"Your body knows… Can you hear your cunt sucking?... Slurping?... All wet and slippery? Milking me for seed?... Can you smell us?...The reek of sex all around…. Your body demands it."

The pace got faster, and less controlled, wilder even. The twitches on her clit and tit and everywhere where those tentacles where touching her slowly, lost all synchronization besides the throbs that she would start to feel. They were everywhere, in her, against her clit, aganist her pussywalls, on her tits, wherever she came in contact with meat instead of carapace. An alien heartbeat, yet strong, almost like a second heartbeat that was in her belly, under the pelvis that would arch visibly about the meat of his cock in her. A heartbeat… a sign that this thing… this creature… was in fact alive. That it was in fact a biological reality.

„…That I…. am going to… fuck you…“

A reality that wanted to fuck her. Whatever vileness it was that had controlled the alien before to do all this.. plan all this... Go through with it... it made place for carnal instincts. His rutting would become ever more demanding soon, faster and harder, throbbing cockhead burying itself deep into her cervix, after reaming her cuntwalls with another strong rapid stroke with its bumpy hot meat, that took less and less effort to take out and push back in, as the squishes and slurps would testify.

„…That I… am going to… cum in you…

The aliens breath would blow against her face as his started to fill her view completely. The cantaloupe sized testicles would bang against her butt that would be wet from… what… hoisted juices… her sweat? His slime? The large balls stuck to her her skin with their hot, soft surface, just a little moment, before being pulled away, only to return soon when his cockhead would pound against the musclering that guarded her womb again. The breath from the alien nostrils would come intermittent, snorting hard, grunting… betraying how much the abhorrent creature was enjoying this act... and also that it was about to follow up on its promises… Even if it could have been talked to earlier… that window had been closed… this thing only wanted to…

“…breed... you…“

Sidenote: no conception is going to happen in thread. Rules of the board apply.

Ongoing RPs:
Thoraks RP List,

Thu Jun 16, 2016 12:48 am

Sam hid her face during the initial shove, squeezed her eyes so tightly closed that her lips puckered and her nose scrunched. She couldn't move her legs or arms, or fidget in any other way to help herself handle the feeling of the enormous creature wrenching her pussy into a smooth tunnel for its cock, so instead of squirming she made faces. Her expression showed her repugnance for the awful thing that was being done to her, but it also showed her involuntary response. Her bottom lip quivered from embarrassment so bad it made her wish the cavern would collapse and bury her, and her red cheeks and flaring nostrils were evidence of the hot tension that the monster had forced between her legs. It was amazing that it didn't hurt. He was right about how athletic she was. With so much exercise she'd become strong and flexible, so that as huge and terrifying as his entrance into her body felt she stretched and relaxed where it mattered. Nothing tore or bled.

She didn't think the monster would have stopped if it had hurt her, but thank god it hadn't! Her tits still burned from incidental scratches, and she had stinging scrapes here and there from crawling on the harsh rocks. Her pussy though was as taut as a rubber band, her inner muscles stretched thin without actually breaking. She could feel the heat of the monster pouring into her like hot water swirling into her belly. Sam coughed when the penis smacked as far as it would go inside her. Her belly had a small spasm, stunned. That's when the creature started pumping faster, and Sam stopped thinking. All she could do was cough from the power that rippled up her abdomen, groan, grit her teeth, and squeeze out tears. All that thrusting made her diaphragm seize up, which made it hard to breath. She was faint, sort of dizzy, and her pussy was incredibly sore, incredibly tingly. She let out her first wheezing squeal and her eyes flew open. This wasn't hurting her. It wasn't even feeling bad. Heat was filling her up until it melted her from the inside, and she was wobbling, liquid, like a lava lamp being shaken.

Am I high? Sam wondered. Then she caught a breath through her nose and blew it out as a loud, unsteady moan. The monster felt so hard and solid, and she felt like she was floating, dissociated. She could swear its cock-head was getting caught in her throat. It felt like she was swallowing a whole apple constantly. That was just because her muscle nerves were connected, she dimly realized. It didn't matter.

"St-ahhpp! Please. No!" Sam gasped. Her head was swirling. She shook it violently, tossing her hair. "Uuurggh....sto-ah-ah-p. Mmm-ahh-haa! Mmmmm!" She couldn't take it any more. She had to move. The monster wouldn't let her thrash, but all she wanted to do was hold on to him so she wouldn't be so overwhelmed. "Stop! Unnh! Please! Gonna! Nngg! Cum!"

What? Sam asked herself, befuddled. She hadn't even realized what she was going to say. It was true though, she was going to cum soon. How stupid is that? Sam giggled, then burst into moaning laughter. That fucking monster was pounding her muscles into putty, and now they couldn't take it. He was going to make her cum just by exhausting her pussy. She was just a sponge getting her juice crushed out.

"D-don't...Let me go." Sam begged. The monster's face swam in front of her, tripling, contorted into a blurry mask. His cock was pounding. Her heart was huge and long, throbbing from her clit to the back of her tongue, moving back and forth madly. I'm crazy. Sam shrieked as her body suddenly went rigid. Almost there. Almost cumming. Crazy, crazy, stupid girl. "You can't..." Sam babbled. "...not allowed. I'ma lezz-biaannee..god no...MMMM!"

Mon Jun 27, 2016 5:13 am

His lust was like a caged animal, restrained by strong chains, yet finally coming free. All the time, outside, the weeks he stalked her, the time he hunted her through the caverns, the shock about almost losing her to the water and the relief when he found her, caught her and carried her back, while her scent crawled into his nose, had aggravated the animal, the beast even more… And now it was free. The movements of the alien, it‘s rhythm, betrayed every metaphorical chain link that broke under the strain of the creatures lust, as every sensation.. her tightntness… her salty skin… her scent… the smacking and slurping sound of their meeting sexes… the sound of her accelerated breathing… was a stone taken away from an already crumbling dam that contained the real beast inside

"I…don’t…care…“

The creature answered, meaning equally her protest against the act itself, yet her sexual orientation in particular. And he spoke true. There was neither time nor readiness of mind available for lies, washed away by the creatures almost bestial lust. He wanted her. Now. And he had her… there was only one way this would end.

"Your... rules don’t…apply…“

The Monster buried its head between Samanthas tits.. a gesture of sheer lust, of "I want to concentrate on rutting with you…“ His long tongue wet and hot would rest against the skin between her breasts, while mouth tentacles would squirm all over her fleshy globes as if the creature was feasting on them.

Action half conscious while the rest of the body was busy fucking.

At the same time the pace of his thrusts increased, as did the rhythm of his breath which blew against her sweaty skin. Throbs from deep within the creature ran through the hot meatshaft into Sam‘s, meanwhile, well lubricated pussy, synchronizing with the aliens staccato like thrusts, soon hitting against her cervix like a constant stream of waves against the shore, dry yet but speaking of a flood to come.

"I… am not… even…human…“

The subconscious tension, brought about by the idea that he would cum in her, made the creature rise its torso again, lifting the head from her chest and giving her again a good and proper view at its revolting alien form, while simultaneously lashing the creatures tentacles into another frenzy. The grip that held her in place got even more firm, betraying the immense strength that layed dormant in that massive alien frame still… that it could crunch her if it wanted, anytime...

Tentacles all over her body, slimy and warm, squeezed harder… twitched over her skin, squirmed, throbbed in the same rhythm as those two strange cocks that were buried in her pussy and anus…
The alien’s breath got faster… audible now between the smacking and slurping sounds that their sexes made in their unnatural union.

All this in preparation for the oncoming … what?… was it still an orgasm if it was such a creature that came?

Everything about it seemed so strange…

"But.. soon… i will...“

…inhuman…

"shoot... my sperm…“

...alien…

"wad… for… wad… into your… unprotected… pussy...“

...unnatural...

"Breed…you…“

…revolting…

"Cover you…“

…strong...

"…with my…“

…unstoppable…

"…Seed…“

…demanding…

"…Now…“

…primal...

"...I…“

…wild…

"...WILL…“

…and virile…

"…CUUUUUMMMM…“

One last thrust… particularly demanding and strong, burying the aliens urethra into her cervix… One strong throb sensible through her whole pussychannel… and then… heat… pinpricks due to the sheer force with which the aliens cock spewed forth it’s gooey, feverishly hot semen against the entrance to her womb…

The alien came in her.

Ongoing RPs:
Thoraks RP List,

Mon May 29, 2017 2:43 pm

Both of them posed in their moment of abandon, the fecund young woman and the ancient virile abomination. She arched, throwing back her head, sputtering and choking as if she was drowning again. Her firm, bulging thighs embraced the rapacious creature's skeletal hips. Sweat beaded all over her body and caught the luminosity of the fungus, becoming eerie, pale gems that streaked across her skin like a cascade of falling stars. Sam's crimson hair pooled on the floor. She quaked in a prolonged paroxysm of passion! He howled over his conquest and clutched her close to embed his vulgar organs as inextricably as roots. As severely as she was bent backwards his members made a mound in her belly. Her navel was at the crest of a hill. It swelled and sank like the tides as he poured his festering broth into her.

For the duration they were inseparable. Although Sam's buttocks shivered stupendously and Thorak ceaselessly swung his hips her voracious cunt and blister-red anus engulfed his strident phalluses completely. She rode him without becoming dislodged for an instant. He never permitted her to rise from the seat of his loins.

"Guuh! Uhhh...Nnng! Gaahhh..." Sam uttered through teeth that hurt from clenching. Waves and ripples shocked her body all over, bouncing and echoing, giving her belly spasms and then traveling into her fingers, forcing her to make fists. Cramps that wouldn't let up assailed her. There were tears warming her cheeks, but she wasn't conscious of them. Everything about her climax was involuntary. She could feel herself spurting, soaking the monster with all the pent up fluid inside her. It made no difference did it? There was no place in her head for thoughts to go. Too much hot blood saturated her brain for that.

Eventually though even her healthy, vigorous body gave out, and her orgasm left her in a limp faint. She was simply out of energy to cum with. There was a long moment where she was insensible, a pliable as a doll. Very suddenly she awoke though, gasping and rearing, then holding on to Thorak's arms and tentacles during the instant of shock.

"Oh my God!..." Sam whined, then she succumbed to heartfelt sobs. She could still feel the monster ejaculating into her. Piercing jets of slime were making her guts recoil.

Mon Jun 12, 2017 5:16 am

Three strong palpitations, running from the aliens heart through each fibre of the body and into the hard tense rods of disgustingly bumpy and ridged meat which were lodged firmly into her, and which were so stiff and tense that it almost hurt to have them.
The palpitations made them throb hard against her hot agitated flesh… though each throb was more like a wave, a constant buildup and a sudden release... and then the spurting began.

Electric arrows were shooting through the creatures flesh, made the…thing... growl, grunt and howl in a deep guttural voice that could have belonged to an ancient prehistoric monster, primal and aggressive… with a rich dark timbre, yet also gurgling, clicking and smacking loudly, guving it just so much of an insectoid note, as to turn it completely alien.

Each throb of the aliens phalli would propel another jet of seed into her, starting with a pleasurable pang under the creatures abdomen, due to the tensing of internal and external testicles. It was almost simultaneously followed by the deeply satisfying sensation of semen being released through the aliens meanwhile intensely sensitive urethra, which would open and close like the mouth of a fish on dry land, that was gasping for water, spewing forth sperm whenever it opened. The hot cream would spurt against her soft cervix flesh, into which the twitching glans then buried itself to shove the juice deeper in, meeting the effort of Sams cramping cervix to suck in what was given.

All this was a sequence and a unified sensation at once, and each of these made another set of burning arrows plough through the aliens body, where they mated with the knowledge of what the semen would do to her. It made a sense of pride…, glory… , and an agressive empowering conciousness about what he had just done explode in the creatures chest... and then again... and again. And feeling her cunt cramp about his meat, milking him, turned it into a self-enhancing feedback loop which….

"…Yes……“

...gave birth to devilish idea, a sudden inspiration, almost a reflex of passion. Depending on perspective it was either malevolent or liberating, cruel game or blessing, and it was something no being of his kin had ever tried before, even though, as telepathical projectors, they would habe been born to do it. For in all their monstrosity, they yet lacked individualism. Something which he, having been set free from the hivemind, had in abundance now, allowing him to strive for the fulfillment of his own desires.

"Yeeeeessss“

…uttered just in the moment when she was about to regain consciousness after climbing back out of her personal pit of bliss.

It would be a simple shift of perspective, yet the havoc it could wreck… the empowerement… just thinking of it brought about another orgasm of it’s own…

Sams field of vision, as her waves of orgasms waned, would be filled by the abyssal gorge that was the aliens tentacle crested maw. She would see rows and rows of teeth, a tongue in the color of rotten flesh and little insectoid segmented limbs that twitched and twisted in blissful agony. She would see the set of four eyes, burning in orange fire, staring down on her malevolently, lewd and mercyless. And the knowledge would settle that this... creature just came in her…

And then Sam sobbed / heard herself sobbing: “Oh my god…”

Suddenly, almost like an overlay, as if her left eye would see one thing and her right eye another, there was another set of impressions. Though… not just sight but also scent, touch, taste and sound... and... feelings. It would feel like an out of body experience, while yet remaining stuck in her body still, but also being stuck in another body, whose impressions, as if twisted by a magic mirror, would leave her in a place that was in many things the exact opposite of what she was feeling herself.

Sam would be lying in the moss, feeling the cool and moist fleece against her back... that was a fact. Her pussy would be wrapped around a sperm sputtering cock, whose very form was a mockery of anything decent and beautiful, which belonged to a monstrosity... a thing... whose tentacles squirmed over her body, licking, twitching and twisting their hideous romps like worms. That was a fact too. Just like the sensation of her sweaty legs sliding over the blackish skeletal carapace of the monster that raped her, and whose thrusts sent little shockwaves through her frame with every push of its repugnant form.

And the heat as...something... was ejaculated into her. That... was a fact too.

Yet...

another part of her would be stuck in that very monster, like a prisoner in the mirrorworld staring back at herself… witnessing everything that happened to her… feeling herself… smelling herself…fucking herself… raping herself. And she would also be that monster, feel its passion, its greedy desire for the voluptuous redhead , feel how she was aggressively raping that poor girl underneath her and enjoying every moment. She would feel penetrated by a revolting cock, and at the same time received by a wet and tight and hungry pussy.
There would be a taste in her mouth... bitter and meaty and sour, somehow married with the knowledge that it came from her / from the sexy girl’s cunt, that she was raping and impregnating … probably just in this moment. So the cocks could taste too… and now they tasted semen and pussyjuice and it was disgusting/delicious.

On a conscious level it was easy to distinguish both... worlds...at first, the body knew where it had been and could backtrack, yet the longer the ordeal took, the more the perspective would blur. Was it him cumming? His pride? Her cramping or his cock throbbing? And the sex didn’t help. Actio = reactio… They were becoming one. Or were they already? Were they conceiving… ? Oh my god nooooo!! / Yes...Yess....Yesssss!!! Touch or being touched?, Rapist or victim? All at once, juxtaposed against each other. How gorgeously wet and tight the pussy was, that she was raping, yet at the same time how revolting to have the aliens cock in her… fulfilling what he had threatened to do.

Awareness would flow in, twofold, from both Sam’s now, just as her body stiffened and her hands clenched hard about the alien’s lower arms. He did just come in her... with all nauseating prospects that followed from this... He would breed her... knock her up with disgusting offsprings... make her belly bulge with them and her tits swell up with milk. Yet simultaneously... pride... aggressive lewd lust… and awareness: “You did just cum in her... you will breed her... knock her up, make her belly bulge with your offspring and her tits swell up with milk...

It is you who does that… Yesss.....Yesssss…

"...Yeeeeesss..."

And suddenly glowing spears of bliss would shoot through your abdomen, a second wave of alien orgasm brought about by the very thoughts you witnessed…no… which you had thought yourself? It mates with a violent pride, and makes a brutal, empowering and deep orgasm explode in ...your chest?. And then again…? and again… ?

The orgasm was not yours, it couldn’t be… on a conscious level the distinction would be clear. There would be no way your own body could have mustered up the strength to come up with this. Not after your last climax... You know that, and he knows that you know, and thus you know that he knows too… confusion… disorientation… the knowledge would make it even worse / even better, and it enhanced the glory / deepened the shame.

And through all this contradictory mess of sensations and emotions pierced an orgasm now… like a sword. Like something to hold onto, even though it will drag you along screaming into your own climax, regardless if your body could stand it or not. Merciless yet inevitable, completing the sequence that was a single unified sensation: A pleasurable pang when your internal and external testicles contract, pushing hot gooey semen through your agitated glans and past your sensitive urethra into… you... where your orgasm would milk it from him and suck it in through your hungry cervix… so it can... fertilize you...

Oh god nooooo / Oh yessss.... it will!

And searing spears of passion would rage through both of you... thus hitting you twofold.

Yet... after an eternity even this climax would wane, and as it finally happened, the creature would hold you/her... stare at you/her wordlessly for a few moments, while pictures faded, as did taste, scent and touches... except those that Sam would feel for herself. The only thing that remained was a greedy horny notion that this was not over...

"This is not over…"

And then even that notion would be gone and Sam would be alone with her feelings...

Ongoing RPs:
Thoraks RP List,

Thu Jun 15, 2017 2:47 pm

Sam weakly pulled her arms in the monster's grip, wanting nothing more than to hide her face behind her hands. That would be as useless as her tugging, she realized. She couldn't retrieve her arms and she couldn't hide from the creature who could open up her mind and pour his thoughts inside. Tears streamed backwards into her bangs as she clenched her eyelids shut, and she hiccupped as she succumbed to sniveling sobs.

It was all hopeless now. The monster's mind had told her everything, confirmed fears that hadn't even occurred to her before. She knew that fighting such a pillar of deadly spines and strident muscle was useless, but there had been the buried hope that she could weather the attack and crawl away to safety once the abhorrent thing was through with her. That idea was dead. Sam remembered vividly the creature's plans for her. It would keep her in this cave as long as it could, rutting with her constantly. Ordinary sex wouldn't content the beast. She'd glimpsed its imaginings, and had some fragmentary realization of the inhuman violations that it fantasized about inflicting on her. When it was finished inseminating her for awhile it intended to amuse itself exploring her body with its taloned fingers, its multiple variations of tentacles, and its thrashing tongue. She'd seen visions of herself that the monster anticipated in which she was grossly bloated. Her trim tummy exploded into a round, turgid ball, and her neat shallow navel protruding hot and red like a nipple out of a giant, overstressed breast.

Sam's sobs intensified so that she choked on them. Spittle splashed her face as she coughed, and she spat a huge mouthful of sticky bubbles that clung to her bright lips and oozed down to cover her left eye. The worst thing, oh god the worst! was why the monster wanted her. Not just to fuck and torment her. She was going to be its mate, a mother to more of those despicable horrors!

Sam was as sure of that as the monster called Thorak was, although each was mistaken. Shokushu would never allow pregnancy, let alone birth, to occur anywhere within its territory. Certain measures had already been taken to ensure no student could conceive. Additional measures were taken with any girl who encountered an alien visitor, just in case. Thorak hadn't figured that out yet, however, and he had in Sam a freakishly fertile woman. She felt his triumphant certainty that he'd impregnated her, and she was completely convinced. So convinced, actually, that she gave up on resistance or escape entirely. In her mind she was already Thorak's hive queen.

Thorak sensed his conquest relax, sagging into a horrified acceptance. Sam squirmed, a delightful thing to witness. This time it wasn't to fend him off, although she did want to separate.

"Water." Sam sputtered. Her emotions had drained, leaving room in her brain to notice other things. Unbearably powerful orgasms had left her severely dehydrated. Her thighs quivered at the edge of cramping. Thorak's cocks were still embedded in the meat of her vagina and rectum, submerged in enough sperm that gurgles were audible from Sam's guts. "Please. Please. Water." Sam croaked.

The monster suddenly tugged her off of his gleaming xenomorphic members. Too quickly. Sam's insides were adapted to the harsh pressure of those phalluses and the immense quantity of sperm deposited inside of her. There was a sickening loud slurp and a pop that was drowned out by her ragged scream, then Sam was free. She slammed into the ground without attempting to cushion herself. Her body convulsed. A double streamer made of slime connected her ass and her pussy to the monster's twin cocks. In a moment the strands of semen melted into a single one and stretched to touch the rocks. Meanwhile, Sam's athletic figure twisted on the rocks as she groaned listlessly. She felt like she'd taken an enema and had a coconut stuffed into her womb. In another few moments she let loose a quiet squeal and her toes curled as sperm fountained out from between her buttocks. The rise in her belly settled somewhat. Laying in an expanding pool of hot filth, Sam gasped and panted for a long while.

Eventually though she mustered herself enough to roll over, flopping into the puddle of semen. Her breasts smacked and spread, becoming lathered in milky, greyish ooze. A glaze thick enough to scrape with a spoon adhered to the slight but noticeable curvature of her abdomen. Sam grunted, expelling another mouthful of enormous bubbles, and without bothering to wipe her chin she rose to hands and knees like a newborn faun. Then she started to crawl. It took serious effort. Moving one limb at a time, quaking bodily in between each incremental progress, Sam crawled.

Sam's eyes were fixed on the nearest pool of water. Only a small, shallow basin filled with condensation dripped from the stalactites. Fully expecting to taste salt water, she collapsed at the rim of the basin and immersed her face. Sucking water, she was overcome with a desperate joy when cool, fresh water soothed her throat. Sam raised her head to gasp and dunked her face again, drinking and drinking.

After awhile of constant drinking she lay still with her lips touching the edge of the pool. The monster had left her alone with her thoughts, but he was still with her. All of her thoughts were about him. She remembered too well about his plans for her, and the way she'd been inside his mind. Now that she understood him better she hated him more than ever, but it was useless to resist, and with that in mind she was able to find a silver lining or two.

The monster was repugnant, and Sam would never have accepted him. It was decided now though, and in retrospect Thorak's sense of accomplishment when he'd ravished her had been...almost...flattering. Sam knew she was a prize. It wasn't something she bragged about, she wasn't a bitch, but c'mon. When she walked around heads turned, girls and boys all stealing a glance. Girls made passive aggressive jokes in the locker room about the size of her tits, and she always smiled. It wasn't by accident that she wore so little whenever she was allowed. It was something that went without saying, but actually sharing Thorak's feeling when he used her was completely different. To him she was sexy beyond belief. He'd risk injury to possess her. He'd never share her or let her go free, she was too precious a treasure. The Venus of Shokushu. Wasn't that a hell of a compliment?

Then there was the ecstasy and rapture of his orgasm. When she struggled he fucked her harder, so ferociously, and it had been just exquisite. That orgasm of his...it was disturbing, yes, but wow was it powerful! His satisfaction when he impregnated her (he thought), how complete! She'd be an ideal mother for him, she remembered him thinking. Superior. His queen.

Abruptly Sam needed to throw up. Not in the pool! Sam lurched sideways and emptied her stomach into a patch of moss. She lay there curled and heaving. The monster was cruel. The monster had violated her body and violated her mind. When she'd shared thoughts with him it was nearly like becoming him, being his evil as he raped her, stealing her shame and fear and bathing in it, enjoying her panic and confusion. She rejected his mind, and he became more excited, and she rejected him more desperately, and he became manic, and she drowned in absolute terror, and he devoured her terror and filled her with his victory, and--!

Sam was gasping, whining, and rocking. She brought up her knees and gripped them tight. Was she going to vomit again? Who cared. Just don't let that thing come near me again! My pussy's so sore and raw, and my ass is a gaping hole. She was so, so horny, and it was awful, just awful.

"No, no, no..." Sam pleaded, not sure where exactly Thorak was lurking. Her crotch was sweltering. She couldn't stand it. Groaning again, she shoved both hands between her legs to feel the raw pits Thorak had left there.

Oh wow, I'm still kind of tight, Sam thought. It felt so good to rub the rawness. Her fingers slipped sloppily in alien jism while she stroked and petted herself. Masturbating soothed her. It was much better to rub, rub, rub than to think about the monster or his mind or his millions of babies swarming inside her. Oh-oh yesss. My clit's so fucking hard, Sam thought. She closed her eyes and smiled.

Fri Jul 14, 2017 6:32 pm

Her arms were shaking, barely holding her up as she crawled towards the little pool of dew water, marvelous pear shaped butt and the mons of her vulva presented to the monster, while her croaky voice begged for water, but was really asking for the end of this torment.

From lidless, motionless eyes the creature stared down on her, witnessed her crawling away, her fair, beautiful body repelled by his repugnant form like oil from water. The purity was now tainted though, her skin covered by beads of her own sweat, her ginger hair sticking to her face in slimy strands by the saliva his tongue and tentacles had left there, and her sore red pussy and ass leaked his abominable creamy ejaculate, from where it crawled down her thighs in a slow motion slime avalanche.

It tarnished her perfect appearance... yet made her even more desirable: The unreachable beauty had been torn from her elevated pedestal, and pushed into the dirt… well slimy moss actually. She had been taken… violated. .. forced to do the creatures bidding… and it wouldn’t end here. It made the creatures chest heave in pride and infuriated his libido again, turning hard what grew soft as she plunged from it onto the moss covered cave floor.

For even if it may have seemed so to a careless watcher, the sex with this goddess in human flesh did have an effect on the creatures stamina. Never before did he put this effort into the rape of a girl, never before did he reach these heights of bliss and depths of depraved desire. Step by step, fuck by fuck, this girl was was going to leech him for seed and drain his energy. And he was going to let it happen. She would pass out way before him anyway, yet even considering to let her... to let go even this tiny amount of control, was something new to one of his kin.So it was even more astonishing that he was almost craving it to happen.

And before he had let her mind go, she would have felt it too… this dirty depraved desire to fuck and rape her in ways no human could, claim her body completely, penetrate her fully… do things… disturbing things… disgusting things...
Nevertheless it was exhausting… although in an exhilerating manner. Especially the complete projection of his sensory input and emotional spectrum, which he did just try out, was, although worth every second, something that was more exhaustive than he would have thought. That said, this little pause came not entirely unwelcome. Even nightmares needed some moments of rest, some relaxation. It allowed for more intensity when needed…

And it made the horror stand out when it finally hit...

Then Sam puked, and she had every right to do so . And then she touched herself, and she had every right to do that too.
For her mind… her desires… would be a mess.

Thorak knew this, even though he couldn’t read minds. His race was a species of rapists and thus never interested enough in the wants and needs of their victims to develop such ability. All they could ever do was invade, project… threaten. It wasn’t necessary anyway… one glance at Sams face, at these wide beautiful blue eyes, red from tears and desperately looking for something to hold on while the pillars of her world crumbled around her…while at the same time her index and middle finger slipped into her creamfilled twat…

In… Out…In…Out…In...

It told him she was a boat with broken rudder, while around her the perfect storm had been let loose. Now she was in it's calm center… in the eye of the storm… yet the other side of the hurricane was approaching quickly.

"No… No pause“

The detestable voice, that was at the same time Sam’s, said, thus ending the little time of recluse she has had from Thorak’s invasive thoughts.

A tentacle grabbed her left ankle and lifted her up, making her dangle upside down over the tidepond which had grown to impressive size and was now filling the complete lower half of the cave, reflecting the cold luminous light of the cave fungi in symmetries broken only by the waves. And next to it stood a black spot, a black hole of hideous form, the creatures body cast in halflight, now from this distance a mere shadow with four orange glowing spots that were his eyes. It made all the more stand out how long these tentacles really were.

Then he hauled her in, just like a marlin hanging from the crane of a trawler. A prized catch. Meat that had to be appraised. Two more tentacles from the creatures back would wind their slime glistening forms around her waist from both sides and pull her even closer . Blood would rush into her head due to hanging upside down, so the nausea as the tips of those tentacles opened up like slimy tulips and revealed a bunch of wriggling, glistening, whitish tendrils, not unlike maggots or threadworms, could have also be attributed to the uncomfortable position, if one was dense enough to believe that. The little tendrils immediately began to slobber and twist their disgusting trunks about Sams nipples. They were colder than the rest of the aliens body, probably they didn’t have a blood vessel system… probably for some other alien reason entirely… anyway they would make her nipple stand out, while the tentacles from which they originated crawled about and squeezed Sams titmeat like boa constrictors preparing to strangle their victims.

"We are far from done… but you know that already… yet your body needs sustenance. We don’t want our kids to start their life starving…Don’t we?“

Our kids… not just his. Her’s too. Did he chose those words on purpose? The way he spoke didn’t allow to make out spite, and he hadn’t opened his mind again to be sure yet. It would be so fitting, oh so fitting though and thus, even if not really there, her mind would add the missing intonation... Some sentences could only be spoken in a mocking fashion.

While speaking he lowered her further, past little squirming tendrils, that were spread all over the creatures body, and which, judged by their constant motion, seemed to live a life on their own. Further and further down until his cock was pointing towards Sams mouth and she would be hit by the intensive scent of his jism. It had been all over the place anyway, musky.. meaty… bitter…but now as that creatures hideous cock, the one that had been stuck in her pussy, was so close to her face, while the other one receded into leathery blackish folds in the monsters abdomen, the reek became mind numbing. It smelled for cum… yet more intensive. The sweet notes sweeter, the bitterness more bitter, the musk more primal... And in between the slimy cream that stuck to his disgusting rod, drawing gooey strands between the twitching tentacles at the cocks base and the little insectoid limbs that danced slowly around the bulbous glans, somewhere there was the notion of her own honey… adding to the scent and rounding it off.

„You like to go down on girls… and make them do the same to you… how about we do the same…“

It was an evil trick, the creature took something she loved and turned it on itself. It was the mental equivalent of a chisel, that pointed on the crack… the weak spot she had shown him, as her fingers slipped into her cunt.

She would feel his hot breath at her pussy. One of the creatures claws had grabbed her other ankle and spread her legs like a V. And then she would feel its tongue… long hot and wet, Sam would remember the meaty trunk from when it did make love to her nipples, when it curled its tip around the bud of her breast just like it was now curling about her swollen clit, while the trunk of the meaty wet thing slid up and down through her slit and pressed its massive form inside.

"How refreshing to do something you crave for a change… being licked right there… yet… you also like licking… right? Slurping their honey… taking in the taste of a beautiful cunt… And yet you never licked the most beautiful twat there is… nor tasted its honey… so close and yet so far it is forever disclosed from you … till now…“

A sudden invasion of taste, scent, and a sensation of touch when there should be none, of a yet little twat against her... no… his giant tongue, the hole tight and much too small for the enormous muscle. The taste of his cum… yet with a lot stronger note of female juices, slightly sour, sweetish even, with a meaty subnote... intensified thousandfold by the creatures fiendishly acute senses. What a wonderful taste… what gentle wet folds… how tight and little the hole felt against her togue... how delicious... Was this what he felt and projected… was this her own mind speaking? At the same time she would feel it in her pussy, the long wet form mirroring every movement that she felt the long hot tongue do... Was he really licking her pussy clean of his own cum and enjoying it? Would she enjoy it? How delicious… all this was almost too human though… too… known… there was a lurking perversity… something to take the little dignity this display of affection had… and taint it irreversibly…

While she felt herself making love to her own cunt with a tongue that was not hers, she would see how movement came into the cock that was pointed towards her lips… It didn’t throb... or did anything a normal cock would have done, instead the movement was quite complex, as if something was happening beneath the thick layer of gooey semen that covered it. One twitch.. two… then again… and then emerged one orange glowing... bump… two.. three… four around the gaping semenhole from beneath the whitish cream... almost like the four eyes in what, by lack of more fitting words, must be called the face of the monster. But that couldn’t be right, could it? That couldn’t be eyes…
Then they…blinked. Lidless though, folded skin pushed from above and below over it, just like the foreskin of a cock was pushed over a glans, blinking away the cream that obstructed their sight, before their intense stare transfixed on Sam’s eyes… and then... her lips as she felt another tentacle crawl down her spine, slowly, almost as if it was trying to aritificially prolong the act. Then… side by side with all the other impressions, there were pictures again like an overlay to what she was actually seeing, and the multiple different „Feeds“ were creating dizzyness… nausea even, though slightly. She would see her lips so close, see their relief… lips made to clasp about her cock… suck it... make it cum into the girls stomach and fill it with creamy sperm…

"Yet you also like spelunking right? The deep exploration of wet, dripping caves… lets invade places no being had been before...“

Several things happened at the same time now. Another tentacletip… the fourth of the big trunks that grew from the creatures back, crawled down… or... in her actual position rather up the small of her back. The other enormous claw slid behind Samantha’s head and pressed, and the tendrils at her nipples stopped their random fondling and pushed… against... no...into her teats...into the tiny openings of her milkducts. Once in, they pulled after them the rest of each tendrils trunk, until all of them had vanished inside and pulled the split tentacletips from which they had emerged against her teats, making them clasp about them like the suckling split head of an oversized worm, which by every movement of the massive trunk would now suck on her nipples and made the twitching and twisting tendrils fuck her milkducts... in...out...left... right... up...down...with a a slightly cold sensation, slimy and all over... well... in... her massive chest, not entirely uncongenial yet… strange and unexpected.
It would be almost enough to distract her from the sudden push at the back of her head, from the sensation as her lips are first parted by the jizzcovered cock, then forced apart as the little limbs around the creatures cocktip spread and forced her jaw open for the rest of the cock to simply follow. The intensive sensation in her chest would also almost distract from the feeling as someting wet and long presses into the crack between her buttcheeks, probes her anus like a tongue and then… slips in… deeper…deeper…deeper... and just doesn’t stop...

Flashes of the back of her mouth cavity as it passes by, joint with the sensation of the long and hot aliens shaft pushing into her throat and down her gullet, take turns with flashes of some… long… meattube that, according to the sensations in Samanthas belly, could only be her intestines. Their origin was the tentacle that probed her ass deeper… and deeper. There was no in and out though… just the constant in.. further… deeper… that was connected to nauseating sensations and a tenseness in her belly and an unbearable drive to penetrate the beautiful body fully in all its entirety. It was not hard to determine whose consciousness was the source of which emotion, yet given the cock that rammed into her throat now, and that made sticky alien testicles smack against her chin and allowed the little tendrils that grew from the thick skinned, leathery root of the aliens member to slobber over her entire face, and given the little tendrils that violated her breasts from the inside, it was just one repugnant sensation beyond many.

„Yes… Yes… YESSSS...I am invading you completely… there is no hiding place… no refuge… nothing…Yess....Samantha … you are mine…mine…MINE“

And with the last words alien emotions broke in into Samantha's head in all their entirety: Unbridled greedy lust for the busty redhead paired with the pride that only he/she could take her so fully… entirely and with all these disgusting facets. Somewhere in between the realization how tasty this girl was paired with the emboldening sincerity that soon her belly would swell up with their countless offsprings. All this would pour into Sams mind again, turning her against herself… as if the floodgates of a dam were opened, and she was the last one in a valley now, facing the whole house of water breaking down on her… alone.

And the knowledge that this was exactly how it was supposed to feel like and that he/she was making it happen.

Ongoing RPs:
Thoraks RP List,

Wed Jul 26, 2017 5:44 am

Just one of the violations that the monster visited onto Sam should have been enough to obliterate her reason if he was persistent. First he'd wear out her body, stimulating her to react whether she had the energy or not, until she became like a toy without batteries. Then he'd erode her sanity, fucking her until she fainted, fucking her while she slept, blurring dreams and lucidity into a carnal hallucination without a sense of time. Sam knew it because he knew it. It would be easy for him, not even tedious, but thrilling. He wanted her to know he had the ability to destroy a girl's sanity without any effort. For her, however, he intended to ravage her with all of his strength, and he wanted her to know that too.

Sam screamed, or gargled, around the phallus excavating her esophagus.

She didn't understand Thorak's message in any coherent way. He hadn't projected that into her mind in the form of words. He conveyed it all with body language, emotion, his own raw zeal to invade her. She felt a sadistic thrill from him that conflicted with his impatience, requiring discipline to achieve. Ravaging her so painstakingly, rather than mounting her and rutting her with abandon, told her that he valued her degradation.

Sensations assaulted the puny, tormented student in Thorak's clutches. They were confused, contradictory, impossible to cope with. The threadlike tendrils parasitizing her breasts awakened clusters of nerves that she could only clumsily reach with her fingers, and did so with most of them at once. Arousal was barely a relevant term compared to the crippling intensity of lust that the demented internal foreplay caused. As for her anus, she was long past clenching or trying to expel it. Now she only twisted from the cramps, as if from a buildup of gas that wouldn't relent, making her abdomen grow round and hard.

Sam was dazed from lack of air. She still gagged as Thorak fucked her throat willfully, but not very often. Her hips jolted forward as she reacted to the monster's profound pleasure.

Her cunt streamed. Orgasm was out of her reach, but her cunt could still water painfully, oozing juice to ease the movements of the lewd, skillful tongue that scraped her tender insides. Sam's legs trembled incessantly.

Together it was too much to pay attention to. Each vile feeling or unwelcome jab of pleasure that Sam lacked the attention to resist dealt a blow to her psyche. Inside, she was laughing. This was all stupid! This was all impossible! What kind of pervert am I? Who thinks of this stuff? Sam asked herself. Then in the next moment she was crawling inside a tunnel made of meat, wondering if it might twitch too hard and crush her. She had four eyes, and she was stiff and limbless. She could see another slithering appendage exit into a wide, wet chamber from a tight sphincter. Right, I'm in her ass too, and now we're together inside my stomach. Oh god, I'm going to throw up.

Thorak ejaculated into her belly from both sides, lavishly.

Oh my god fuck yes fuck yessss! Sam exulted. Maybe I'll drown.

No, I don't want to die. I can't breath. Why? I don't need to swim.

I'm not the monster's penis. I'm Sam.

You're going to be my swollen, pregnant queen.

What?

I'm filling you. Inseminating you.

So good!

Yes! You're incredible!

My head...hurts...

Sam started to cry again but didn't realize it. Her navel was a taut slit in the dangerously huge bubble that her belly had become.

What a strange flavor...like blood...

No, that's your cunt.

Oh.

Then, a short, meaningless mercy: Sam lost consciousness.

Tue Aug 29, 2017 4:30 am
Reply to topic   [ 24 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2