View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Apr 23, 2024 10:34 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 47 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Resentment (for Olivia and Birch) 

Post Re: Resentment (for Olivia and Birch)
Again she filed away that information. “Of course ...” It was sensible that some work would have to be done but that was a simple process as far as she was concerned given what the school already did on a nightly basis. Seeing what she had been searching for it was difficult to keep the grin from reaching her lips. Everything had been falling into place nicely.

“We just got here. Well neither one of us is really dressed for this place so let's go.” Once they had been off the beach she requested the mask once more taking her by the hand and leading her away. While they walked she studied that mask closely but it wasn't until they got back to the chair that she could act.

Setting the mask aside she helped her back into that chair smirking as she did so. Then she took up her bag. “Just a second, you'll have your mask back I just have to get out some tissues ...” She rummaged through her bag speaking unintelligible words under her breath. Before she could ask Etolie what she was saying she was out, just another victim of one of the few spells she knew.

When she regained consciousness her mask had been back in place for the most part. The left eye piece had been missing but close at hand given the double vision she was experiencing.

Etolie had been right before her, a wide grin on her features with another image coming at her from above at an angle where the eye piece was, tied to a branch with the recording feature on.

Her arms had been tied to the arm rests of her chair and a thick branch was wedged in the spokes of her wheel with a large stone set on both sides of the other to impede the chair's movement, just in case.

“Allow me to welcome you to the island.” She grinned, a finger dipping beneath her chin lifting her head up a tad. “I don't give a rat's backside that you are disabled. After all don't you want to be treated just like everyone else?”

Sun Sep 24, 2017 11:26 pm

Location: Strapped into a sex machine, twitching involuntarily
It was safe to say that Olivia suspected nothing. Allowing her mask to be taken once more, leaving the beach behind, the young prodigy would carefully return to her seat, expecting nothing more than a simple, pleasant journey back. She'd certainly have no time to react to Etolie's strange string of sounds, nor to the sudden light headedness that followed.

When she awoke, the first thing that struck her was the bizarre double vision. Whilst it was something she had some experience with, she'd normally only have this happen whilst she was performing maintenance.

Though she could see it clearly for herself from above, she'd turn her head to look at the bindings now around her wrists, simultaneously seeing that strange bird's eye vision of herself from above as she moved. Despite the fact that she could see now from two angles how well she was tied in place, she'd nonetheless struggle for a moment or two.

"Wh-what is this?!"

She'd soon have her answer as Etolie lifted her chin and spoke harshly to the now helpless Olivia. Stopping her pointless attempts to escape, Olivia would be stricken by the sudden cruelty of someone she'd found herself so fond of a moment ago, the sadness clear on her face. However, despite her appearance as someone weak and helpless, Olivia would soon force down those feelings, as well as the pointless questions, like the one she'd just asked.

"Right."

And she seemed to be answering Etolie's question as much as she seemed to be getting started on her response.

"So you have me. What do you intend to do now?"

Though she spoke with a firmness, the whole situation had her unnerved, and it was uncertain how long she could hold herself composed like this. Behind her blind eyes, her brilliant analytical mind would work away, trying to find a way out for her.

Olivia Nightingale, Student - Character Profile
Olivia Nightingale, Student -F-list (links to external site)
Cyber Slime, Monster - Character Profile
The Cave, Monster - Character Profile
Geng-Xin - SFA Character Profile

Sticks and Stones may break my bones, but whips and chains excite me...

Sun Sep 24, 2017 11:53 pm

“Oh I rather keep you in a bit of suspense.” Hooking her thumb over her shoulder at the lens she went on. “I hope those ropes aren't cutting off much of the feed. I'd like to get this all in one take least we have to spend the day out here and it would be such a hassle if people tried to figure out what happened to you.

“Still, the students vanish around here all the time. Sometimes for days on end without anyone making any fuss.”
That had been special cases when a monster snatched someone and not another student. She did not expect a response if matters had been kept at a few hours at most.

“But in short nothing that you wouldn't want to happen Olivia dear.” And with that said she pressed her lips to her own, even let her tongue slip into her mouth to move against her own before drawing her head back by pulling on her hair to peer into that one sightless eye.

“Call out if you wish. The only ones that will come …. if they do come I swear I'll leave you here all gift wrapped as you are.” Another grin as a hand moved towards a breast, felling it beneath the dress that she should have removed before hand but in her haste hadn't. She wasn't making too much sense about interlopers but left that unspoken for now.

“Now your first lesson about Shokushu begins now. Feel fortunate that you have it so easy but you'll discover that for yourself later, a girl like you as vulnerable as you are will be targeted quite a bit.”

Mon Sep 25, 2017 1:07 am

All in one take? Olivia would suddenly feel ill at ease, following the implications of that. Was she really recording all this? The idea wasn't one that she'd like, but either way, it would be just another element to the horror that she had to buckle down and drive on through. Despite the hollowing, blood thinning sensation as fear pushed a little flutter through her, oddly enough making her feel weaker, almost sicker, Olivia wasn't feeling like giving up any time soon.

Etolie alluding to things that Olivia, as someone new to the island, had little to no clue about, she had to try and ignored the assertion that her having gone missing would bother noone. At the very least, she had to hold onto the knowledge that her own personal staff that'd come with her on the plane would not be giving up easily, and if things went on for too long, her parent's money and influence would start breathing down the neck of the school's authority, regardless of what sort of things usually happened at Shokushu. She had to remain calm and composed. However, as Etolie leant in to steal a kiss from Olivia, the helpless little teen find herself giving a muffled cry.

"Mmmmph..."

The whole thing a repulsive affair, Olivia would regardless find herself undergoing the slightest and subtlest of changes as she felt a tongue being forced between her lips. Whilst Etolie's assertion that this, and what she had to assume was to come, was nothing Olivia wouldn't herself want, Olivia's would naturally find herself proclaiming, in her mind, a defiant opposition to that idea. However, when she felt Etolie's hot, wet tongue dancing inside her mouth, her teeth only having parted to grant entrance, Olivia would find her own tongue joining in and swirling around in that sensual dance. Her lips had begun to reciprocate Etolie's advances, and Olivia would begin to feel a hot flush, surprised by how skillfully and suddenly Etolie's 'frenching' stimulated her sense of arousal. When her head was quickly pulled back by the hair, an action of complete domination that forced more of the feelings in and around Olivia's more secretly submissive nature to rise to the surface, Olivia's breath would be heavy and trembling, mouth agape with a brief, delicate stretch of saliva strung between the two of them, she'd be granted no reprieve as a hand quickly worked its way into her dress and began to molest her breasts. Having only donned a rather simple pair of grey underwear, both around her breasts and sex, Olivia's considerable modesty had found the short (virtually none existent) sleeved attire and knee length (not ankle length) dress to have been daring enough. Perfectly fitted, neither too tight or loose, it wouldn't be difficult for hands to easily worm their way underneath her bra, displacing the garment slightly as stimulation was forced directly upon her sensitive areas.

"No... please... you don't have to do this. I'm s-sorry. Whatever it is you want... whatever it is you wanted me to learn... I won't do it again."

This wasn't good. If it'd been pain, or torture, Olivia would have been able to hold. She'd already gone through all of her options, assessing the situation, running quick simulations calculating her odds, and while there were a number of moves she could have gone for that'd give her a miniscule chance of escaping, her legs still free, ultimately, the only way for her would have been talk and manipulation. With a passable knowledge of basic psychology at the very least, she'd put together clearly in her head what approach needed to be taken. She couldn't take Etolie head on with another dominant personality, at least, not at first. However making herself weak and presenting herself as a clear target for easy pickings wasn't the way to go either. Her approach needed to be cold, passive but unaffected. She'd needed to act as if all her prior weaknesses had merely been an act, if anything portraying herself like a cold, ruthless creature that had only been putting on an act much as Etolie had apparently done. It needed to be a chance, lucky meeting of two sociopaths whose disagreement had been a mere inconvenient clashing of both of their meaningless, shallow disguises, that'd done neither of them justice to who they truly were. Unfortunately, Olivia's upbringing in an environment that'd seemingly been disapproving of sexuality at all, let alone bi-sexuality, had given her a terrible, glaring weakness, and even now, any plans she'd had to get out of this somehow had been completely destroyed by her own body, her vulnerability, and her helpless pleading that now came from her, Olivia no longer thinking straight.

Mon Sep 25, 2017 1:02 pm

“Hm? Etolie smiled only to walk behind her chair. She was stroking those blond locks and leaning down over her, possibly so the camera didn't catch her face. Judging by how she kissed back her tongue tracked against Olivia's neck teasing it nice and slow. The slower the better as any pleasurable sensation would be built up within that ring allowing her some perverse pleasures with it further down the road.

“Bark like a dog,” she gave her a moment to comply, and if she did she would encourage her to bark like a bigger either way she would eventually get to the heart of the matter.

“I know what you're thinking. See, I've been there before. But money can get you only so much here. With a sizable donation you might get your own room and have a bit of extra cash to pick up those things at the mall. But you servants, your real servants won't be here. I know things that you are yet to learn.

“My family has money. Lots of it so there are few things that I don't already have.”
She allowed that to linger for a moment to see if Olivia would ask what those things were. Of course she would have enjoyed Tidal being back but that was impossible for Olivia to arrange.

“What I am lacking is a roommate. My last one didn't work out so well. I already have plenty of gofers but having a genuine brain under my thumb is an entirely different matter.” She jerked her head back for the camera. ”So you see your apology means nothing to me, Naturally you could tell me to go to hell but one of my underlings works for the school paper and into all this video stuff. In short order this vid will be all over the place, well just the good bits.”

This time when her hands sank beneath that dress she slipped her hands beneath the cups of her bra, thumbs swirling over the nipples there as she whispered into her ear before licking the lope too.

“Nod you head to show that you understand. Regardless, we have to have something worth blackmailing you over, shall we get started? That was a rhetorical question as she moved around the chair again only to squat down as she tracked fingers over those legs beginning at the calves and working her way up higher and higher, that touch curling towards her inner thighs then working up higher to the hem of her dress, then beneath making a path for those panties in order to dislodge them in order to get to some more serious work here.

Wed Sep 27, 2017 10:32 pm

The teasing on her neck gave Olivia cause to clench her teeth and give a slight whimper. However, she would be clearly back to her senses as her captor pushed on her demands to make noises like a dog, clearly something just for her humiliation.

"W-what? Oh... erm... arf? arf?"

Which was not a particularly good reaction on her part, especially since the command to do so louder would have her lock up completely, unable to find herself complying with such humiliation, despite her word prior.

As if reading Olivia's thoughts, Etolie would hit it right on the nail. The idea that her only hope was actually something that couldn't in anyway help her, was something Olivia would have to fight strongly against. However, though her initial reaction was to deny it and argue, to say 'you're wrong', something about the way Etolie had spoken instead made her fall silent. The wicked creature had been so convincing and with the fact that, even if someone found her, they would likely never get to Olivia in time if they had to search the whole island, Olivia couldn't help but find herself sinking into a dreadful, terrifying resignation.

She would soon find herself lifted a little bit, when it seemed that the only thing Etolie wanted was a roommate. However, when it quickly came back to 'video stuff' and 'just the good bits', Olivia quickly found her stomach churning again at the thought of what was going to happen if she couldn't get out of this. Just how bad her situation was would only be reinforced as Etolie continued to grope her breasts, a sensation she couldn't entirely deny the unwanted pleasures of, but the thing that would really be a problem was when she felt her tongue flicking briefly across the tip of her ear. Shuddering just a little and giving a small squeak that she attempted to restrain. It would appear that Etolie had found a weak spot but, keen to not have her notice, Olivia would fight to try and hide that fact, just hoping she hadn't noticed.

When Etolie started to move down, Olivia would find her legs pinned, not by any physical force, but merely by Etolie's proximity. She'd nodded slightly, when requested, but when Etolie asked her final rhetorical question, pointing out that the blackmail now needed to be made, Olivia would find herself completely irrational in the presence of such fear, her keen mind that might have otherwise have thought of a better way out of this, or at least thought of how to make this less trouble, gone.

"No! No! Please! Stop!"

Regardless of her cries, growing louder, Olivia would appear to be fine until she felt fingers displacing her underwear. Having shivered when she felt hands caressing up her calves and thighs, her body was pretty tense. Nonetheless, Olivia would give a sudden sharp movement, part kick, part shove, as she would try to push Etolie away from her before beginning to struggle again, ineffectual, at her bounds.

Fri Sep 29, 2017 12:11 am

She had noted that vulnerability to her ear but moved on for now. Not bothering to listen to her protests she normally used her magic to make people forget things. Just one of the three spells she knew and one she had to learn to brake that evil eye that that bitch Izumi hit her with.

But to blackmail her Olivia had to remember. Things went bad for her the last time she allowed someone to remember a la Rhaine. But this time with a new girl, unattached from the norm she didn't worry about that aspect as much. When Olivia made an attempt to kick her away she stopped, glaring up at her before pulling away.

“So you can't wait for Mr. Happy and I was going to get you nice and ready too.”

Who or what Mr. Happy was had been made clear when she went back to her bag taking out the large yellow dildo dubbed Mr. Happy capable of doing damage if she was too rough with it. Allowing her eyes to settle on the toy Etolie moved back to her again attacking that ear as she leaned down to it.

She flicked her tongue over it a little then nibbled against it before whispering to her. “This is going to happen whether or not you fight against it. Now shall I prepare you first or should I just begin? Why am I even giving you that choice.”

A smirk had consumed her features as a hand lifted her chin up. She gazed at her for a long moment as if considering something seeing the one eye she could and one she could not. “Now are you going to be a good girl or do I have to punish you?”

Sat Sep 30, 2017 10:04 pm

In retrospect, trying to push Etolie away had been a bad idea, and Olivia would have to reprimand her own irrationality. She hadn't been thinking clearly, and obviously that would only make things worse. It'd just been so... with her hand up her dress, pulling aside her panties...

When Etolie produced 'Mr Happy', Olivia's reaction would naturally be fear, her gaze locking on it, her body trying to pull itself away, as much as it could given her bindings. Though her tormentor went for her ear again, Olivia knowing, or at least suspecting what was going to happen, she would brace herself this time. The thought to even give the bitch a good headbutt crossed her mind, maybe give her a bloody nose, but given how well her last piece of rash action had went, Olivia would have to decide against it. While not giving away any tell tale sounds with her breathing or voice, like last time, the soft and then harsher treatment upon the sensitive parts of her ear would at least force Olivia to grit her teeth to avoid either any outcry. It seemed fairly obvious that Etolie had picked up on Olivia's reaction, but perhaps she could avoid further embarrassment by having Etolie think she'd imagined it.

Olivia's initial reaction being one of despair, feeling tears trying to well up as she found herself completely helpless in this situation, this strong young woman would bite down that weakness. Although she didn't look like someone with fierce determination, she'd been through a lot. Losing her sight and her mobility at sixteen, she'd had to go through extensive surgery and physiotherapy to regain what little freedom she had. Waking up every morning, feeling as if she'd just done a ten mile run, and then having to go on. Pushing herself through the exercises with her therapists that felt like pulling a muscle, but stretched over hours. However, Olivia knew she had to be rational with that resolve of hers.

Her first thought being clear cut defiance, she'd next postulate instead a feint, seemingly giving up, but lashing out as soon as Etolie got near again. She could kick her and then get up into a crouch on her seat, using the full strength of her legs and back to try and snap the bindings around her wrists. It probably wouldn't work, but once she was up on her seat, her knew position might give Etolie cause enough to hesitate approaching her again. That said, she hadn't even been sure how Etolie had knocked her out in the first place, a little thought that'd been in the back of her mind, bothering her throughout, but hadn't really been considered. She hadn't used chloroform or any substance like that. There hadn't been a blow to the head of the prick of the needle and it didn't feel as if she'd inhaled something... still.

All the options being considered and run through Olivia's incredible mind in seconds, only one real option seemed to be viable. Though defiance and physically fighting back seemed like a good place of comfort to go to, a nice placating to her pride and ego, chances were, taking that option would only lead to things getting worse. She was adamant that a keen mind like hers had the power to think it's way out of nearly any situation, but considering everything thus far she had to conclude that the way in fact to be out of this, was something that she'd already thought of, but had screwed up. Her enemy here was the fear, the shame, the irrationality, if she'd only been able to think straight and had keep her cool... but the moment was come and gone, there was nothing she could do now. She just had to hope that if ever she found herself in a situation like this, she could temper herself to evade any panic.

The one and only conclusion Olivia could come to was this: She would have to simply endure. Clenching her hand into a fist, Olivia would turn her head, looking away with the one camera she could at least control.

"I-I'll behave. J-just get it over with."

Expecting the worst, Olivia would tense up. Whatever Etolie did, she would simple have to hold still and grit her teeth. Though she had clenched her knees together, seeing that compliance was apparently the only way to make this whole ordeal less damaging, Olivia would force herself to relax, allowing them to part just slightly.

Sun Oct 01, 2017 9:24 pm

“Oh, I'll finish when I'm good and ready.” A finger rubbed against that black ring she had placed on. A slow lick to her neck soon followed with Etolie standing at her side tapping her thigh every so often with that dildo so she could not forget it.

When she had stepped away from her she fished through her back again getting out a small pair of scissors and coming back over. Standing behind her and fanning that hair with a hand she carefully cut a small portion near the bottom ensuring that it remained even and barely noticeable if at all.

“Can't let you act up again.” Putting the scissors away the dildo was moved aside being in the bag now. What she got out next may have been a little confusing. It was a generic stuffed doll, and incomplete one at that seeing that the back was not stitched in place allowing her to place the cut hair inside. Holding it closed she would feel like a hand had been set upon her back lightly.

“See what the servants taught me when I was living in Haiti? I don't know much outside of this but well a demonstration is better then explaining it.” She caressed down an arm of the doll making her feel an invisible force that traced down it as well. Moving closer she set the doll down on the ground in order to manipulate it with one hand freeing the other to work.

It became clear what the doll did as she pulled the doll legs apart, even rubbing a thumb between those thighs to equal effect. Her legs only parted slightly her free hand reached up beneath that dress working her panties down, one side then the other as she went back and forth to slowly work them down while keeping her legs from doing much of anything with that doll.

While not removed they were out of the way enough for her to fell around with a hand. A finger finding her clit circling it slowly in one direction then the other. Her hand working on the doll as well, fingers stretching so that she kept those legs apart while brushing over the breasts of the doll.

“I got to thinking one day that if I made the dolls generic and next to finished they would be able to function in short order. When I first did it I had no idea that it would work.” She had proven already that she thought beyond simple matters. She brought up the matter of the cameras after all and was now using them to take advantage of the situation better.

A finger slipped down to her sex now rubbing against that slit back and forth, Etolie peeking up to observe the reaction on her face as she slowly assailed her senses.

Sun Oct 01, 2017 11:37 pm

A long, taunting stroke of Etolie's tongue along her neck had her tense, but not as much as the dildo would when it was slapped against her thigh a few times, each hit giving a subtle reminder that caused Olivia's stomach to turn. Having braced herself for what she'd expected, it would be the strange and the unusual that would catch Olivia, a simple little detail that would get her off guard and, from there, easy enough to tear down. When Etolie went for her hair with a pair of scissors, Olivia couldn't help but to feel at least some helpless frustration at the thought that her beautiful blonde locks were about to be removed in a sadistic act of cruelty. However, when she saw that only a small amount had been removed, she would find herself feeling a sense of relief. Confused, but assuming that this was all just some part of the twisted game, Olivia had to conclude that this was simply an act of 'trophy' collection, a common enough pattern amongst sociopaths. This would all change though when she saw Etolie produce some sort of doll.

A brief little explanation would be all that was necessary. The concept of a voodoo doll was not something entirely lost on Olivia, thought she was surprised to see such a device being used out here. If that was Etolie's play, then Olivia could breath easily. She'd heard all about sympathetic 'magics' and had even glanced her way through a paper or two on her way. It was a simple psychological trick, no different than hypnosis or optical illusions, only the simple confusing it for something 'mystical'. The use of the doll would take advantage of certain, subconscious parts of the mind responsible for empathy and would trick it into sending signals in the brain that appeared to correspond with what the doll or 'avatar' was 'experiencing'. Olivia knew the science behind it, and was comfortable in the knowledge that, as long as one knew how it worked, one could spare themselves from any effects. At least, that was what she believed, but when she felt an invisible force stroking up her arm, in correspondence with what was being done to the doll, Olivia would suddenly find herself disconcerted.

It's alright. You just need to get a hold of yourself. It's like hypnosis, it can't make you do anything you don't want to do, and if you're calm and rational there's no reason it should even have any effect. At least, this is what Olivia would think to herself. However, when she felt her legs being moved, again by some invisible force, and finding she could not move them again, as she wished, she found herself uncertain in her false security. She really couldn't move her legs, no matter how she tried, and it really didn't feel like a trick. Stay calm, two words that would repeat itself over and over but would be increasingly difficult to obey as she felt her panties being slowly pulled down her thighs.

Etolie's touch soon finding Olivia's sensitive pearl, a finger cruelly teasing around it, the little prodigy would find her lower half twitching, her cheeks clenching, then shaking slightly as a little circle was traced around and around, a subtle jerk of her muscles having her flinch when the direction of the orbit was changed. The stimulation had caused her to hiss in a quick intake of breath, holding it as she struggled to breath normally. When she felt something flicking across her breasts though, Olivia's mouth would fly open for the briefest of moments, snapping close again but a quick, little, barking yelp, almost like the dog noise she'd failed to make before, would escape from her. Trying to relax herself, leaning back in her chair, Olivia would try to focus on her breathing, forcing it to come and go slowly and steadily. However, when a finger finally lowered itself to Olivia's sex, the young blonde would have a sudden gasp, with her breathing becoming more laboured from there on. It'd be subtle for now, but Etolie would definately begin to feel a slight moistening taking place beneath that one finger of hers that tormented Olivia's pussy.

"Y-you, think you're so smart. I-I know how those things work. It's just a s-simple trick, like hy-hypnosis. Y-you convince the subject that the doll is them and you trick their minds into... into... B-bet it wouldn't work so well, if you didn't have it so clearly in my sights. There's n-no... haaa...."

In the face of the stimulation now assaulting her sex and clitoris, it was becoming increasingly difficult for Olivia to talk.

"no, mysti-mysticism-mmmm-mmmm."

Her back would arch a little, as her hips, regardless of her own intentions, found themselves swaying slightly back and forth, as if trying to get more stimulation for Olivia.

"Oh. Oh God. P-please... no more. J-just... uhhn."

Mon Oct 02, 2017 12:08 pm

“Keep telling yourself that.” She grinned. “If it's not close I can't manipulate it so I guess you'll never know for certain. Unless sometime later you begin feeling unexpected stimulation. I don't know much but what I do know I can do very well.”

Provoking those reactions from the bound girl she used the doll to keep those legs spread for now. Her finger feeling how wet Olivia was and how she moved in response despite her words. It would have been tough to take the blond seriously but that finger first lingered against her sex then pulled away.

Making a show of sucking on that digit she smiled at her. “Tasty. But if you wish for it to stop ...” Etolie moved away on her knees making her way over to her bag with the doll in hand fetching Mr. Happy then coming back. This time she pressed the dolls legs closed and worked her panties off entirely before opening them again with the doll back on the ground.

That dildo working around her labia, rubbed over her clit briefly and even pressed against her entrance for a second. Then catching sight of that black ring she considered something pulling the dildo away and sucking on it a little before setting it back against her.

This time she did not wait for long advancing that toy just a little barely slipping past those gates, allowing her to adapt to the girth before pressing a bit more within her core. The pace had been exceedingly slow her hand wrapped around it higher up the shaft so that her thumb could trace against her clit back and forth in order to assist that ring from charging up to it's fullest.

Tue Oct 03, 2017 9:49 am

Olivia would squirm and wiggle, unable to ignore what was happening to her. It was only once Etolie's finger was removed that she would be able to try and claw back some of her previous self-control and awareness. Trying desperately to close her legs, Olivia couldn't refute the power of that eerily plain doll. It didn't make sense, she found herself thinking. She didn't take any hair from the roots, so there shouldn't even be any genetic material to work with. Even if she was working with some kind of pseudo-science bull, there's no reason why some random, inert bundles of keratin should be able to denote prior ownership or be responsible for any sort of bond. Olivia had a scientific mind, rational (for the most part), so why was this thing working on her?

Yes, yes, she wanted it to stop, but when Olivia realised that Etolie meant ending the 'warm up' to get started on the 'main event', she'd find herself in an impossible conundrum. She didn't want that skillful, rough tormenting of her sex to continue, but she didn't want that huge, terrible toy to be used on her either... at least, she didn't think that she did. The less rational parts of her mind, the emotions, the lusts, the desires, were a sort of blind spot to her, for the most part. She couldn't really comprehend them properly, which is why the very effect this whole situation was having on her, a deep physical arousal affecting her whole body, was something she couldn't quite understand. Her body longed for more attention, even though she was adamant on her refusal to accept and simply indulge in that dark, forbidden pleasure. So when 'Mr Happy' was re-introduced, Olivia couldn't quite understand why there was a flutter of excitement confusing that terrible fear she should have been feeling.

Once more, Olivia found herself completely helpless as her legs were closed together again by a mysterious force that she had no control over. Though she would try to re-assert that clear, precise logic that stated the doll shouldn't have any power whatsoever, she was quickly being forced to concede that she had no ability to resist its influence and that its ability to manipulate her small, lithe body, despite all rationality, was absolute. Heart pounding in her chest, she would have to work hard to try and force a calm over herself as her wet panties were slid ever down her smooth thighs and calves, easily slipping over her, light, but fashionable, sand covered sandals and her delicate, little toes.

When her legs were spread, it was obvious what was coming next. The dildo brought to her sex, Olivia would feel it being rubbed gently across her most sensitive areas, giving an involuntary twitch as she felt it move over that swollen pearl. It was clear that Etolie aimed to tease the poor, helpless, woman. Finally though, Olivia would feel the thing pressing against the opening to that precious place of hers and as it did so, a single helpless plea would escape.

"Please..."

Even to Olivia, it seemed uncertain if she'd meant 'stop' or if she was urging Etolie onward, however as she tensed up, instead of relaxing with a calming relief, it was clear which one her body meant, when the toy was cruelly drawn away. It was just one of many little involuntary signs that showed how poorly Olivia was holding up, slowly beginning to crave more instead of less. However, regardless of whatever wishes she had, the onslaught would resume, that smooth, long shaft being pushed into her hot, lubricated chasm. Her body clamping down at first, it would quickly begin to relax, still clinging tightly to the invader, as it felt that device keenly rubbing against every weak point along her inner walls, every sensitive area where pleasure and delight could be fostered.

"Aaaahhhnnnnn."

Olivia would let out a tortured cry of lust and ecstasy as the dildo plunged itself deep inside of her. Toes curling against the soles of her sandals, her back would arch as she threw her head back, her sights flying skyward. However, the opposite reaction, though still quite consumed with pleasure, would happen as she felt Etolie's thumb begin to lightly tease her clit and as the hard, merciless toy was moved slowly inside of her, stirring up more of those vulnerable parts. Curling up, as much as she could, head down on her chest, Olivia's body would shake, her voice barely more than a whisper.

"Oh... fuck... please... n-n."

Words such as 'no' and 'don't' would apparently stick, unable to come out.

"D-d... ha... ha... ha... oh, fuck... God."

Wed Oct 04, 2017 1:13 pm

He heard it, some distance away. This section of jungle had been on the very edges of his normal stomping ground. Either another monster was encroaching on his territory or a pair of students were messing around. He had not witnessed such himself first hand but had heard one of the scientists mention same sex attraction once.

It was explained to him but still had not made much sense. Either way he had to check this out ...

The occasional partner of Slarr

Thu Oct 05, 2017 11:18 pm

She must have read her mind or wished to gloat once those panties had been removed. Evidence of her excitement had been clear but ignored for now.

“Anything that was once a part of you or even in your possession for a good length of time can be used. I couldn't use that ring you just put on but anything else you've owned … like the eye piece of your mask but it would be somewhat boring to see the inside of the doll.”

There was an impish smile as she pleaded, either for more or to stop wasn't made clear so she continued. The toy moved slowly rubbing in circles as it pressed in so that her walls were rubbed against. That thumb still tracing against her clit in small circles that went one way then the other.

At once point she released the doll, point made that she could use it at any point she needed and that dildo inside her she couldn't get those legs closed all the way with it and her hand in the way. Doing so would just make matters more difficult and she could always refocus on the doll.

Now with a free hand she sat up on her knees grasping a breast, molding it to her touch. That toy still twisting and pushing/pulling while that thumb worked at the same time. It took her a few minutes to work out how deep that toy needed to go to hit the right spots. Once that toy was well lubricated and she could manipulate it even faster she built up to a modest pace and began to delve the toy to that spot again and again and again.

Leaving the toy inside her with a final twist she grinned once more. Taking off her shoe she stood working down that sundress enough so that she could get at those breasts sweeping aside one of the cups of her bra she began sucking and teasing her nipple with her tongue.

Her foot lifted using her toes in an effort to grip that dildo to some success. Moving it slowly with a lot of stop-go motion there. Whether lips of hand she began to focus on those breasts as she continued on.

Thu Oct 05, 2017 11:20 pm

The torment of Olivia's helpless, tight little pussy would only see some manner of relief when Etolie shifted her attention to her soft, round breasts. Etolie having thoroughly explored her victim's inner, most intimate parts, finding where she was vulnerable, Olivia had been unable to conceal her subtle reactions when the Dildo had found those places, a failing she'd be made to regret, all too late for her to ever do anything to rectify her mistake.

Even though her legs were given new freedom, there was little she could with it. The thick, malicious length of that vicious toy already sloshing around in her wet, quivering pussy, Olivia could do little more than watch as her knees wobbled helplessly side to side. She'd already found her hips slowly grinding against the rod, at one point a more rapid barrage of bucks and thrusts taking over as any control she might have had temporarily slipped.

Still, very much aware that she was on camera, Olivia couldn't help but feel a wash of shame pour over her as Etolie exposed her breasts, but if it wasn't already clear by now, there was much she could do about it. Her breath still coming through heavily, Etolie's touch would only help continue to fuel that hot warmth that Olivia felt in her face and chest. A little gasp and a moan escaping from Olivia, it would appear that her nipples were especially sensitive as Etolie's wet tongue circled skilfully over them.

If Olivia had been honest, and if anyone had been asking, by the time Etolie had put that toy deep inside her, with one final thrust, an impeding doom, would have started to make itself known to Olivia. Feeling that pleasurable loss of strength in her legs, as her heart began to flutter, even someone as inexperienced as Olivia had been able to sense and recognise an oncoming climax. When that Dildo began to move again, though slightly less precise this time, Olivia couldn't help but clamp her legs down together, knees locking against Etolie's ankles as the terrible, briefly slumbering head of that pending orgasm had started to raise it's head, slowly tickled back into action. Olivia couldn't help it. Just as with her throes of passion, Olivia's body would have moved entirely by itself.

Fri Oct 06, 2017 12:23 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 47 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next