View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 8:23 pm

Reply to topic  [ 121 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 9  Next
 Returns (for Ania and Rhaine) 

Post Re: Returns (for Ania and Rhaine)
She sat up on her elbows still recovering her breath while sucking in more of the tainted air. Glancing towards the student as she became visible to her she witnessed the disheveled appearance but did not see one iota of embarrassment on her features especially being revealed in such an aroused state.

Looking her over she listened to her Mistress and the young girl that was probably a bit older than her. She protested while her fate held onto her decision. There was no pleas to be let go, which might have swayed her since she was so easy going. She did have something in mind though, something she was unable to do on her own and while an additional body could help here she was uncertain if it would help any.

“She did return the basket and told me to run. So I guess she wasn't attempting to distract you. But I'm not sure. Chase? Hide and go seek? How about another game?” She paused and waited. Not too interested in such games a hand reached out to take her Mistresses tail running her tongue near it's tip as she tasted the essence of the other girl in that instance.

“I was thinking more like hide the salami. No really I have another game in mind. A simple one though I need that basket.” Releasing that tail and pointing back towards the basket.

Rhaine's Diary

Mon Nov 20, 2017 11:34 pm

“A thief? No. Lewd, well duh.” I answered after stumbling forward that pull on my bound wrists nearly tripped me up seeing that my panties were still down around my thighs and posed a trip hazard. I only stopped myself from falling by resting a hand on that azure back before being pulled along side the pair.

True I took the basket. True I didn't ask but I never intended on keeping it. “You've seen me run. Just how far did you think I would get? And I didn't think Rhaine would come back this way.”

At least I hoped not but what was done was done. I looked between the two. A question asked of me. “My name? Midori. Midori Gemma.” What? My fate was being left up to Rhaine. Did I hear correctly? Hide the salami now who was being lewd? Yet that game did sound interesting … oh, a joke. What did Rhaine have in mind?

My attention shifted from the pair to the basket then back. Waiting while someone retrieved the basket and Rhaine went through it taking out half a bottle of water that she poured out before setting the plastic bottle on the ground.

“Spin the bottle … I guess it doesn't work too well with three people so I guess I'll go back to my initial suggestion. Might as well take off those things since they'd be in the way.”

Midori Gemma
Character Listing
Notes

Mon Nov 20, 2017 11:36 pm

Snatched up and brought unto those lips more delicious molten heat infused the amazon's tail before spreading throughout her entire being. Jolts of pleasure coursed through that captured tail when that tongue lashed across the smooth surface. „Uhhnn ..“ Azure flesh squirmed helplessly in the blonde's grasp while Ania offered up another deep sigh. Such an oversight for many, but the appendage was just as sensitive if not more so than her own womanly parts.

She was thankful to be released and grinned at the prospect of another game, then the game itself. It wouldn't come to that though her beloved Rhaine earned herself a licentious wink before Midori's wrist had been released. Blue eyes flicked between the two before the voluptuous huntress began to rise. „You there, thief. Stay here for a moment. I'll fetch that basket for you, Rhaine.“

Another quick trip displayed her pace far outmatched anything both girls could even hope for. She had to be careful not to kick up dirt in the process of running to her pet's other belongings by the river, taking the basket and heading straight back in a few seconds worth of time. In hindsight it might've been pointless to even tell either of them to stay due to the sheer haste with which the aqua blur had closed the distance once more before falling to her knees beside them, thighs spread somewhat to accommodate her masculine assets which had lost none of their spectacular stature along the way. Supple breasts swayed in their ever overbearing presence until her body settled down completely. Ania smiled at the two, presented the basket to Rhaine and watched for now.

„So back to your initial suggestion .. My sincerest apologies, dear.“ The last part came with another grin once her gaze wandered over to Midori whose wrists and ankles had been seized at once. With but one gentle series of movements the young woman found herself suspended in midair as appendages peeled off her soaked, bunched up panties. Another set of tendrils fully unbuttoned her blouse and removed it with relative ease, along with her skirt to add to the heap of clothing that was building up beside that tree.

She pondered on the matter at hand and appeared to be focused on stripping Midori rather absentmindedly. The game did have its appeal though there were a few things Ania had to consider. After all, they didn't happen to come equipped with the same male assets as the blue femme fatale in their midst and one had to wonder whether they'd get to do much more than hide hers in the long run. She looked over to Rhaine for a moment, tapping her chin in thought. „I'm familiar with the rules somewhat, I think. However, what happens on my turn? Do I just choose where to hide it? Am I going to do some hiding of my own?“

Amidst their little chat, their black haired companion found herself placed down on the ground once more, but without restraints this time. Ania doubted they had any reason to be concerned with her running pace being as pitiful as it was. Besides, they were gaining something from this one way or another. Surely there were worse creatures out there and meeting Rhaine put her captor in a rather good mood today.

Thu Nov 23, 2017 4:52 pm

“Thank you,” Rhaine smiled and when it was clear that they would go back to her initial suggestion Midori was restrained and stripped. There had been no time for her to run off in her Mistresses absence. She did observe the stripping.

It wasn't often that she got to really look at another human outside of Dani these days. Her eyes hardly wandered in the showers either but this was different. Any time a monster snared her up with another girl she had been forced to interact with them. It rarely happened these days and she wouldn't call this being snared up either. Nor was she being forced to do anything yet.

She planned on using this situation to her benefit, however. Thinking about the question of her Mistress for a second before she answered. “All my toys are back in my dorm and it will take a bit to relocate. So you're the only one with a salami to hide so your choice I guess.”

“My turn!”

To her surprise she looked to Midori thinking that she would have been opposed to this at the very least or still confused. She took to this remarkably well so for the moment she did nothing for now other then getting to her feet and remaining close.

Rhaine's Diary

Thu Nov 23, 2017 9:35 pm

There was no time to run even if I had wanted to. So the girl ended up wasting a bottle of water for nothing as she went back to her initial plans. Seized and held aloft I was stripped then set down as the pair considered the terms of this game. Easy enough, I determined.

There were no toys at hand so it all made sense to me. The way I saw it was that I was here, resisting never did any good in the past and I was free to act and even volunteered to go first. Fear played against my impulses to play games and I had been in plenty of situations like this, not that they entailed mushi but other humans.

But I had adapted to this place. I had always been able to see out of phased mushi before so they weren't so disturbing now. And the other situations I found myself in made me use to such matters. So rather than hold back or attempt to resist I jumped at the chance to go first.

I stated as much, getting to my feet in a flash as I closed the distance between the two. I saw confusion and befuddlement in the features of the other student who had been staring at my naked body, I couldn't miss that.

Sinking down to my knees, that aphrodisiac still strong in the air I showed the pair that I was lewd rather than a thief. Taking that shaft loosely with one hand at the base I brought my lips down that shaft taking it all in. Sealing my lips tight around it as I did so sucking upon that rod rather than moving back and forth since the aim was to hide that salami.

My tongue caressed the underside of that member getting the first taste of the other girl. My eyes flicked to her then back trying to silently relay to her to act. Whether or not she got the idea I did not know immediately as I was too focused on completing the task at hand.

Midori Gemma
Character Listing
Notes

Thu Nov 23, 2017 9:36 pm

A volunteer? Spinning the bottle wasn't going to happen, apparently. She had to admit that enthusiasm stunned her momentarily, but rather than question it there was nothing to be said against the young woman as gleaming blue eyes drank her in on approach. She'd missed the chance to fully absorb her lovely appearance earlier. Still caught up in that tree from before, there wasn't much point in getting a good look when chasing her down told the huntress more than enough. Ania would've loved to indulge from the beginning which was an obvious fact as that hot throbbing phallus pulsed visibly before Midori even got down to her knees.

Eyes wandered to the inverted pyramid above her wondrous nethers and couldn't help but grin at the thought of it pointing to her most sacred chalice. It took a lot not to jump at the prospect of falling back into her core either. A touch settled about her member, revealing its intense rippling pulsations as blood pumped into the eager girth. Her tendrils squirmed and pressed against the ground when the student took it all in, hiding the throbbing length fully behind the subtly squeezing nature of those lips.

„Uhhnn ..“ Ania couldn't hide her pleasure given what was going on amidst that precious warmth, the woman's tongue swirling against her fully erect love pole. Slight traces of marshmallow had combined with Rhaine's nectar for that initial taste of their lovemaking. The blend of staggered breaths and moans had her heavy mounds sway and ripple with motion, but for the moment Ania did nothing.

"I'd say she's a winner." Maybe there was something she'd missed. The goal was to hide that salami and yet the duration of it hadn't been decided. There was her own freedom of movement which remained unknown. Rhaine hadn't stated anything in that regard though the girls may be free to do whatever they desired the amazonness didn't want to ruin it by making rash choices. However, those tempting lips, the woman's gorgeous features made it difficult not to act at all.

Azure flesh cascaded over her tender rear cheeks and shapely hips, more of a fleeting sensation as those tentacles barely grazed her alluring form in the process. She'd looked over to Rhaine once the girl had done the same, curious as to what her precious pet would do. Ania hardly desired an escape from the saliva washing out over her manhood, along with that delightful warmth of her flesh and tongue. There weren't always advantages to being more cordial than other inhabitants of the island, not being able to act now for instance, but the suspense certainly enhanced that delicious molten warmth building up within the center of her being.

Sun Nov 26, 2017 1:06 pm

She was stunned at first, then jealous, then recalled her own plans. On her own she had never come close to exhausting her Mistress but with two of them it might have been possible. Caught off guard she watched the proceedings until eyes flicked her way as if telling her something as they dared back to the task at hand.

Her Mistress even glanced at her and her brief bout of paralysis ended. She smirked and came over to the pair. Almost a foot shorter than her Mistress standing she could reach her targets easier than if she was kneeling.

First one hand moved beneath Midori, fingers teasing that labia briefly in their search. Since Midori was in the way she could not see what she was doing and had to guide two fingers by touch soon bringing them to Ania's feminine entrance. While she did this her other hand rubbed the curve of her breast alternating between squeezing and rubbing. Lips settled upon that orb her tongue sweeping along that nipple as she pressed those fingers inside her easing them in and twisting them one way then the other at the apex of their journey.

While they set a rhythm she lightly bit that nipple tugging at it slightly, releasing it then tugging at it again. It was times like this that she wished for tentacles like her Mistress in order to do more. Thinking she ended up pressing up against Ania's flank, breasts sliding against her side as she made that contact.

Rhaine's Diary

Mon Nov 27, 2017 12:05 am

I took that member into my mouth using it and my tongue to play with it. The other girl got our drift and joined us. Her hand beneath my chin pressing up into that otherwise neglected sex. A look up showed me that one of those breasts had been tended to.

I was tall enough to take the other but I didn't. I instead took up that tail again holding it with one and stroking down it with the other. I guessed that it was somewhat sensitive from before, I wasn't totally sure since I had been the one to initiate contact with it's use but it was something different, something outside the obvious.

It would be tougher too to tell how sensitive it was since I wasn't alone in my actions against her. I even moaned out against that member adding vibrations to my assault on it since I wasn't drawing back … the precum mixed in with the tastes of the other girl tasted familiar. It tasted like marshmallow, an odd taste to be certain but not an unpleasant one, especially when compared to the usual bitter taste.

Deliberately I was making sound to aid in my efforts. Not moving and forcing her to since I showed my commitment to the game at hand.

Midori Gemma
Character Listing
Notes

Mon Nov 27, 2017 12:06 am

Would two be enough to wear her out? Daphnee managed to do it once, but there were plenty of toys which often focused on Ania alone. The student got to delay her own unavoidable share of attention and wear her out that way, but this was different still. She definitely craved more when Rhaine's hand slithered past those hot and heavy testes which practically concealed her entire hand from view. The aqua beauty's moist womanhood quivered with need when the young woman made contact and proceeded to stir her velvety depths into a froth. It was unlike her to lose her composure, but that touch did elicit a more feminine, high pitched whimper from her, her every delicate muscle folding about those fingers as they drove her neglected orifice insane.

A mass of tentacles hovered about the beautiful blonde and began to rein her in, reaching out until they cupped her lovely backside and pressed her further against the heated body beneath her own. Another descended to the breasts smothering her flank and dipped into their midst, playfully coiling about her as their insides would grow warm beneath the constant friction cast upon their precious curvatures. It danced over her stomach and curled about her precious love pearl, oozing an unseen moisture onto the woman's clit before rubbing against it.

Soft globular flesh depressed beneath her touch before those lips made contact. The heated pebble ached for attention with heated throbs beneath that wondrous tongue. Ania could barely keep herself from moaning out loud once her body began to shudder under those loving ministrations, her tender orb being stretched and allowed to bounce back into place only to be tugged again by the blonde's vicious teeth. She was fond of a little pain though tame for a monster the huntress had to wonder how much more they'd dare to do whenever they happened to meet again.

In the meantime, Midori's touch folded about that tail which happened to be quite sensitive to the touch. There was a reason it writhed and squirmed in her grasp, both attempting to break free yet deny itself the relief of making an escape. It looked no different than any other part of the alien woman's physique. While it would've been almost impossible to tell, stroking it now had been the reason for her back to arch and prompt those hip movements at long last whilst those heaving globes jutted out further, one of which nearly smothered the poor blonde's face.

Midori had revealed how much she could take and Ania wasn't about to forget that. Hips recoiled beneath her as well as they could before pressing forth, forcing her to take the whole length again. „Ooohh .. Oh yeah, suck it .. Ah!“ She moved at a leisurely pace, doing her best to match those fingers dragging against her inner walls in order to have all of it crack down on her senses at the same time. Worse, the girl obviously had some practice and it hurt not to speed things up given how quickly they forced her along.

„Auugh!“ Another womanly squeal, along with a thick molten dollop of precum spilled from that heated tip as they worked her erogenous zones with breathtaking intensity. Juices washed out around those fingers as they urged her along at a maddening pace despite taking their sweet time with the voluptuous amazonness. She gasped, her head dipped back only to come back up with hazy eyes looking down at the two of them. It was intense. One had to wonder who the real monster was as her muscles threatened to become nothing but jello when faced with that much molten heat building within her core.

The mass of her testes began to swell and tighten though Ania wouldn't give that easily. What came next would be a taste of things to come as twin tentacles split up from their brethren, smaller and altered than those toying with Rhaine at the time as their sucker like tips opened up, revealing the flow of aphrodisiac within. They reached down to latch onto their tender pearls with fleshy teeth and a gentle suction, allowing their bodies to absorb more of that potent drug as their tips carefully tweaked and suckled on the poor nubs.

Another swerved around them, smacking Rhaine's delightful derriere before Midori encountered the same lightly stinging stimulation. She was testing the waters with that one, spurring her beloved pet on while observing the other one's reactions. They'd be here for some time, as her pet knew fully well, and whether they'd be able to outlast Ania remained to be seen.

Mon Nov 27, 2017 4:19 pm

Unseen fingers knew the way after blinding feeling for that entrance. She had never seen what her fingers did before and had worked out how best to please her Mistress rewarded by that gasp which caused her to grin right before she was pulled in closer by those teasing tentacles.

Soon Ania was in motion, a slow rocking that pressed more of that massive breast against her face as she sucked and tugged against it. “Mmmm ...” she purred out feeling her own nipples seized in an all familiar way. More of the drug escaped into the air and she pressed against her Mistress even more with that slap, gyrating against her as her fingers, feeling those juices, sped up just a little.

“I think it should be your turn next, Mistress.” One hand traced down then up that spine as she continued to work. Whether or not her plan would be successful depended on many factors, one being Midori's stamina that she had yet to see. One thing was that she was enthusiastic to say the least.

Rhaine's Diary

Tue Nov 28, 2017 5:42 pm

I was not the one to end the game as movement occurred. Slow thrusts with a rocking motion I followed along gazing upwards on occasion to keep tabs on what was going on. There was little telling if my touch was doing anything. She moaned but was that out of the sloshing sound I could hear just beneath my chin? Or my mouth or even a combination of the two.

My jaw ached a bit only because it was so stretched out over that member. Worse was my knees but it was nothing that I hadn't dealt with in my days. I continued matching the slow movements with slow ones of my own.

Lips tight against that member as I sucked seeing that she approved. That tail was not wrenched free though my hands were sticky feeling my own juices there. Until it was wrenched from my grasp I played with it as my head bobbed back and forth tasting what only could be marshmallow and smelling something however briefly that I could not pinpoint.

It caused those fingers to speed up beneath my chin and even spurned me on too. A slap came to my backside, nothing new but nothing that I had been prepared for in the now.

Still I moaned as I gulped down that length once more this time wriggling my ass a little and speeding up that pace just a little more. Those fingers threatened to hit my chin on a few occasions but I managed to avoid them for the most part.

Releasing that tail I pulled off of that cock quickly using my tits to trap it rubbing it between the two mounds as I fucked with the tip, my tongue caressing the tip and my mouth sometimes taking more of it in.

It gave my mouth some time to relax from being stretched out all the time. Hazel eyes dashed up to observe the progress of the moaning pair.

Midori Gemma
Character Listing
Notes

Tue Nov 28, 2017 5:43 pm

Since that initial smack cracked down on their delightful backsides Ania ended up gasping for breath every waking moment. She recovered almost instantaneously when a climax assailed her being, but this was a battle of wills prolonged by her desire to defy the overwhelming tide of pleasure for as long as possible. Some of that molten heat vanished when Midori changed her posture, lush lips and tongue feverishly working against that heated tip with total abandon whereas that hot throbbing phallus had been close to bursting between her breasts.

They were smaller than Rhaine's though the comparison hardly matter when her enthusiasm made her forget all about that within mere moments. Sweat collected on her forehead as she was burning up on the inside, tension rising within her muscles as both hips and improvised whip began to speed up to match the pace set by the charming black haired student. There was a lower risk for her discomfort now which had been taken advantage of with each desperate buck of the woman's mighty pelvis. Ania visibly grit her teeth when that phallus swelled amidst her precious cleavage, those throbs getting more intense by the second though that'd be the only warning either of them got before her copious release burst from the hardened tip.

"Ahhhnnn!" Juices washed out over those fingers writhing deep within her core given how long Ania held back. Her backed up release emerged in ferocious torrents of thick liquid love, showering the woman's taste buds with potent marshmallow flavor. She made no attempt to hold her in place due to how much her body had amassed again in such little time, likely filling her up and beyond as the floodgates were opened right then and there.

Her back arched beneath their amorous advances, tendrils squirmed and coiled about themselves out of sheer sensory overload whilst those on their nubile young bodies dug into the wondrous flesh about them, holding the women close amidst wave upon wave of bliss which had her inner folds twitch and convulse around those digits, making it difficult to remove them, let alone twist them for a small period of time. More of her essence emerged though when the primary flow ground to a halt Ania's voluptuous form slackened with a deep sigh of contentment.

A lone tentacle settled about Midori's neck like a leash while those suckers remained in place, but slowed down in favor of keeping their arousal intact without giving them enough to move closer to the edge. She wouldn't drive them all too crazy with desire in the long run, but kept them aching, longing for more and there'd be fewer ways to get it when they weren't being chosen or chose to spend their turn tending to her in ways which didn't tend to that rising itch.

She bent over from the waist down while bringing Midori closer, smiling warmly unto the woman below before drawing her into a deep, passionate kiss, uncaring of the fact there might've been her release in that mouth of the woman's gorgeous face. Sampling it would be an added bonus when their tongues collided, forced upon one another to bask in the fruits of their labor. She'd only pause when the poor woman was on the verge of running out of air before Rhaine received the same treat, being invited to share everything her Mistress had collected in that kiss and taste the essence of her loins once again. The choice for the next round would be a difficult one, but given how long her body endured it wouldn't really matter in the long run.

Wed Nov 29, 2017 12:10 pm

Rhaine felt that clench around her fingers. Midori had been a help so far, how much of one was yet to be seen as she removed her fingers with a great deal of difficulty. Sucking them off as she watched Midori and Ania share a kiss. Then she was drawn closer into one of her own, a hand taking the opportunity to rub over a breast while the other squeezed Ania's ass.

With the chemicals in the air it was making it difficult, if even possible to rest while she could. Her wants had been high and it was tough to resist something that was right in front of her too. She barely managed to go through that ordeal.

Only then did she get a good look at Midori. Grinning as she looked back at her Mistress then to the river nearby. “Going to clean her up? Kind of makes it tough to keep up with it if you're just going to get her dirty again. Easier at the river, less mess.”

She had other reasons for mentioning the change in venue too. She could hopefully cool off there and struggle against her need better. It would serve well in assisting her in her unspoken task allowing her to take those necessary brakes without giving in to her own needs.

Rhaine's Diary

Fri Dec 01, 2017 1:59 am

Clearly she was liking this, probably better then my manipulation of her tail. There was not much warning, a strong throb, another and before I knew it there had been creamy goodness all over my chest, tits and face as it happened just before or after that cock left my mouth I couldn't recall which barely getting my eyes closed in time.

I had to wipe my face near my eyes. The smell that hit me was that of marshmallow. I barely stopped, that cock was still shooting forth that cream, most of which had been splattering to the ground prior to my renewed efforts in collecting it. I started with teasing the tip but it was coming out too fast to keep up with so I took that tip into my mouth and sucked not that it was needed to promote that flow into my mouth that tasted just as it smelled. What an odd flavor, my mind still thought.

A tentacle wrapped about my neck as that flow ceased and I was drawn closer, still on my knees as the creature bent down and consumed my lips and tongue. I could not hold my breath as long as the other girl, a modest two minutes or so, I never really timed myself, not for years since I was a little girl.

When that kiss was broken I watched the two exchange one of their own before the river came up. I looked toward it then down at myself. My chest mirrored my face. It did seem like a waste of time, the river was so close but if I was just going to get dirty again …

“I think you just want to show off how long you can hold your breath. I'm fine.” A finger collected some cum off of my face and I sucked on my finger. “This stuff isn't bad. Why don't one of you just lick it off me?” Which one? Both? It really didn't matter to me.

Midori Gemma
Character Listing
Notes

Fri Dec 01, 2017 2:00 am

Such indecent acts weren't entirely foreign to the aqua huntress who would've been hard pressed to pass up on cleaning her up one way or another, but a change in terrain didn't sound all too bad either. „Mmm, I wouldn't mind taking care of that.“ She made a brief show of her tongue and capabilities when the fleshy muscle extended along the curvature of the woman's lovely face, deliberately rubbing against a cheek to collect the thick molten goop from her loins. Azure eyes flicked over to Rhaine for a moment when that tongue receded, gathering her essence as the corners of her lips creased into a smile and Ania cherished the mouthful of seed with a low purring sound.

Admittedly it had a decent taste, but the woman favored more familiar flavors and that intoxicating manly musk to go along with it. Slarr, for one, could not be replaced by her own release. Sucking him dry was more than a simple passion, cleaning herself of his liquid love more than getting rid of the mess. She loved everything about the profound thrill of tending to the needs of another in such a subservient manner. She'd indulged nonetheless as opportunities to break away from the norm were always exciting. Most captives weren't eager to do much at all, but this one practically invited her to partake.

The girl didn't appear to be uncomfortable, at least not anymore. She thought that was fairly amusing. So eager to get away and yet both girls were more or less working together to sate the alien woman's seemingly undying appetite for the pleasures of the flesh.

„Still .. Since it's my turn, why don't we have a little bit of both?“ Throughout the act more appendages had come their way. Suckers had withdrawn while others coiled about their wrists and bound them together. She lifted both women's arms above their head and heaved them off the ground, carrying them though the amazonness brought them in close, the blonde pressed up against one side whilst Midori hovered before her.

She couldn't help but drag her tongue against the curve of a breast, sampling both flesh and the essence upon it with one delighted lick after another. Suckling on the flesh, temporarily trapping it between her teeth before latching onto one of those heated peaks again, lavishing it with attention as her tongue swirled about its hardened swell. All that time Ania observed Rhaine from the corner of her eyes for that much attention was given unto the other student in such little time while her pet craved more.

Ania recognized the thrilling scent of her pet's arousal in the air like no other. Midori would've been next due to the simple fact Rhaine had her fill in more ways than one though that would've made things too easy for everyone involved. She was a Mistress, after all, and while Ania delighted in watching her squirm every now and then there were more creative ways to go about what was to come.

They had returned to the river and waded into the center. She looked at the two, grinning mischievously, as they weren't going anywhere but rather feel more of the woman's appendages reach out to graze their sexes, teasing their tender love pearls and inner thighs in the process as their groins were more or less vanishing amidst writhing masses of tentacles. Both women were allowed to stand on their own though their arms wouldn't come down they could very well collapse as more and more molten warmth had been injected into their bodies with every teasing touch.

„I should've mentioned I'd spice things up on my turn, but oh well.“ She noted with a low chuckle before capturing Midori's soft globe once more, burying her face in the warm orb with another delighted purr before coming back up with a smile. Rhaine faced the same shard of pleasure when Ania's mouth encapsulated one of the woman's throbbing hot teats, briefly capturing it between her teeth, tweaking and tugging on the abused pebble. She receded, watching the orb stretch for a moment until it had been released and allowed to bounce back into place. It'd be a constant switch between the two of them now, licking more of her essence off Midori for as long as she could manage to stay above water and tending to Rhaine's needs although the worst was yet to come as each squirming appendage never did enough to drive them over the edge. „I'll hide the sausage in whoever collapses last.“

Sun Dec 03, 2017 5:22 pm
Reply to topic   [ 121 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 9  Next