View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 8:13 am

Reply to topic  [ 121 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
 Returns (for Ania and Rhaine) 

Post Re: Returns (for Ania and Rhaine)
As much as she would have loved gazing up into her lover's face this was the trade off. Moved, her ass cheeks spread apart with her Mistress beneath her she could feel that eagerness spread it's lubrication against her. Feeling the pulse of that member she was given some time to let everything sink in.

Time was already slowing down, at least it appeared to be. Things were slow to comprehend with that delay. Pleasure wasn't one of them though. A wave of bliss hit her at that slow descenent. Tentacles upon her hips prevented her from forcing herself back, not that she would have been likely to force herself upon her Mistress.

She still wanted it, still pined for it given the arousal in the air. “Ohhh, Mistress!!!” Her head tipped back, wet blond locks falling down to Ania's shoulder, those enormous globes against her back. Crimson eyes opened once she felt a touch to her thigh. Looking she saw Midori there watching as she knelt down and knowing just what was in store for her ...

Rhaine's Diary

Tue Jan 23, 2018 8:48 pm

Rhaine opened her eyes once I touched her. Kneeling down I parted those thighs. Fingers dancing over than swollen belly as I gazed at that pink wall of flesh. While I could have gotten straight to business I restrained myself for the time being grabbing a bit of a brake. Suffice it to say Rhaine wasn't given one.

First a pair of my fingers pressed inside the girl a few times. Nice and slow I could feel that member pressing into her backside. Naturally my fingers worked to please the both of them at the same time. I didn't keep this up for long taking my fingers out of Rhaine and painting my engorged clit with some of those juices. I then sucked them clean, the taste was just a hint of Rhaine but the marshmallow taste overpowered it.

Now I could not pass up a new opportunity. There was no rush and I sought to add to the moans I was hearing by eating her out. Now that was strange, the feeling of Ania's member moving as I worked. The taste was pleasant and there had been far too much of that goodness to taste to have much of an effect. What it did was give me a chance to recover just a little.

“Keep it together.” Now I crawled over Rhaine, the three of us forming a Rhaine sandwhich with me on top. Kissing Rhaine and forcing my tongue into her mouth I ended all that moaning and panting briefly. Aligning myself against Rhaine then adding to all this friction as I slowly pressed in, a jolt of pleassure hitting me almost immediately.

With all that mess inside her and the cock in her ass Rhaine was tight made more so as she came tighting up against me. In turn I came with all that extra pressure on my clit. Shudder I tried fighting against the sensation, so much for that brief brake!

Midori Gemma
Character Listing
Notes

Tue Jan 23, 2018 8:49 pm

Slow, torturous advances filled her with the alien woman's masculinity whereas fingers and more of that capable tongue claimed her from the other side. Rhaine hadn't been allowed to rest for one moment. Further erotic movements washed out against the narrow wall of flesh which separated one of her tormentors from the other, each time offering ever greater degrees of bliss to the azure herm that was stretching her out quite nicely. She'd molded her precious pet to the trembling girth inside her, every inch of which swelled with backed up liquid tension after who knows how long Midori lavished them with attention.

Straining against crushing depths for some time now Ania erupted with a deep, guttural groan beneath them once again. Molten hot torrents of alien spunk sheathed her backside in more of that thick soothing warmth and enhanced the swell of her belly even further. She was full yet even more so with that recent explosion tearing away at her senses and getting filled by the two of them at once. Though there was a lot there had been no reason for caution quite yet and the needy amazonness hardly desired another break this soon.

Instead, her hips surged with monstrous might to continue where both shuddering women seemed to be in too drunken a stupor to keep going straight away. She'd delighted in their cries and stimulated them both, driving her molten spire against the confines of Rhaine's depths and the hidden clitoris beyond these warm, fleshy boundaries. Being on the bottom Ania wouldn't miss an opportunity to remind them what her body had in store, and the woods echoed the wet, lewd slaps produced by the stuffed entrance and her own greedy thrusts against plush rear cheeks.

Smooth appendages rounded the blonde's luscious flanks and dragged along the undersides of those lovely globes before coiling about their respective base. She gave them a gentle squeeze, forcing her perky teats to emerge whereupon the tendrils encircled them with their tips. They danced against her areolae, nudging her delicate peaks all the while. As the pair rubbed the hot throbbing nubs they tightened and relaxed around the woman's chest, always altering between rough and loving advances.

That forgotten tail slithered across the ground beneath them and surfaced with another wondrous smack bestowed unto Midori's rump. It lashed across these tempting curvatures in one playful sweep, then dipped between the briefly swaying cheeks to swirl against the entrance there.

She'd pressed inside rather than wait for a word of protest as Rhaine was being pushed up while Midori had been filled, forcing the two of them together to bask in that sensation of fullness to the fullest. In the meantime, Ania sat up as much as her current position allowed, lavishing the student's neck with her lips and tongue grazing delicate patches of skin whilst inhaling her pet's scent. Sweat cast on her forehead and the heavy globes pressed into the blonde's back revealed her growing exertion though the two were barely holding on from time to time Ania wasn't going to be doing much better if they managed to keep it up long enough.

Thu Jan 25, 2018 9:53 pm

She felt like she was going to explode, so full whether by cock, clit or cum. Tentacles molded against her breasts rough at times and relaxed at others. “AHHHH!!!!” Eyes closed again as these overwhelming sensations assailed her hardly recovered body.

There had been times where she had been forced to endure for who knew how long and this was shaping up to just that. Lips and tongue skimmed against her breasts and those tentacles assailing them and just as it seemed that Midori ceased but remained inside her quivering depths she began moving again pressed down between thrusts at her backside that forced her upward as she was bounced between the two.

This position had been one that she had envisioned her Mistress in, not quiet like this but having the attention of both students upon her at once. Instead she found herself caught up in this role instead. She was never allowed to come down either from such highs and did what she could to brace herself against this onslaught.

For starters she wrapped her legs around Midori's waste using one hand to rub against the curve of her breast as the other reached back to stroke the side of her Mistresses face.

“OH! MISTRESS!!!” Shuddering as another orgasm bombarded her senses forgetting what was going on in this moment of euphoric bliss.

Rhaine's Diary

Sat Jan 27, 2018 1:24 am

I was running out of steam. The pleasure continued to wash against me and Rhaine's orgasm kept mine going as she squeezed against my sensitive clit. I tried to slow and catch my breath running my tongue and pressing my lips against Rhaine's breasts and one of those tentacles since I was unable to get at the tit fully.

While I was attempting to recover some a surprised slap fell upon my rump stinging me there. “OHHH!!!” I had forgotten about that tail, that tail that set the tempo as it pressed into me and forcing me down at the same time. Then I was forced back up with the mushi's counter thrust. “So good!!!” My mind could not keep up with all the sensations that hit me.

Rhaine's legs locked around my waist too pulled me down not that she aided with that stronger thrust of the tail. She was even massaging my breast but it was clear that the pace was dictated by the mushi who ironically was at the bottom of this pile of flesh.

“OH! GOD!” Stop, don't stop, one thing was clear I couldn't take all this much longer and by the looks of it neither could Rhaine. The added movement created a storm of pleasure within me, so sensitive was my clit that I was well beyond Rhaine's series of orgasms given her extended break. This time when I saw the smile on Rhaine's lips I quickly realized that I was on the brink of fading myself and she was using that as determination to outlast me.

I gave it my best fight, only thing was that this time she won as I closed my eyes ...

Midori Gemma
Character Listing
Notes

Sat Jan 27, 2018 1:26 am

Another swift recovery saw to their uninterrupted pleasure and the total abandon with which Ania filled them. Strong hips came forward, unyielding despite the overwhelming tide of bliss her lovers were forced to endure whilst bombarding their captor's senses with much of the same. As it was both women were being pushed to the limit, only one of them wouldn't be awake to see the end of it whereas her gorgeous pet had been claimed for all she's worth and infused with another tidal wave of the hermaphrodite's molten essence.

"Oohhh .. Fuck, yesss .." Smooth, taut testes smacked into that luscious rear once the amazonness hilted herself within the narrow passage. They'd heaved forth more of her copious blessings as they splashed against her insides, adding to that feeling of fullness until Rhaine could practically taste the alien woman's liquid love. She groaned deeply into her ear with each feverish eruption, lips grazing her flesh as heated breaths wash over the girl in her grasp. She halted then, much like the tail which pressed into the black haired woman a few more times until it became too sensitive to maneuver any further.

Staggered breaths lashed out at Rhaine whilst ample globes molded against her back. She'd flicked the student's nipples in her grasp while another appendage delivered a soft stroke to her cheek, dipping her lovely face toward the aqua huntress for their gazes and lips to meet. She drank of the blonde's charms, somewhat breathless in her current state, playfully toying with and suckling on that tongue as tendrils squeezed those mammaries one last time before receding.

Blue eyes fell shut the moment their lips met and savored the moment they broke apart, coming back to life at half mast as a smile graced her glistening features. „That was wonderful, my pet ..“ She purred quietly between the two of them, expecting Midori didn't endure the onslaught in the same way as her competitor. In a way her face lit up with delight and surprise in equal measure, having been pushed far over the course of the past hour or so. „You lasted a lot longer than I thought you would. And after one measly break, too .. You've really outdone yourself today.“

For better or for worse, the azure temptress didn't look much better than either of them. She held on given that erect, shuddering spire embedded in her backside indicating her needs hadn't been satisfied fully, but the evident decline of stamina and sheer number of physical heights made it more obvious Ania may be completely satisfied today.

Of course, the insatiable huntress wondered whether Rhaine would be capable of closing that tiny gap on her own. They were the last ones standing and once the student blacked out again it'd be some time before either of them took over. She was pleased with their efforts thus far, but the last few slivers of that itch needed scratching before she was truly satisfied. The woman flicked her eyes to Midori, then back up to the girl between them. „You think you can handle just one more round?“

Tue Jan 30, 2018 3:19 pm

So full, her belly bloated and pressed against Midori's. Both her holes filled as she struggled to catch her breath. She went with the movement to look over her shoulder at her Mistress seeing her own demeanor reflected in those eyes. Lips sealed with lips robbing her of that little breath she managed to get. But as Ania knew she could go without air for a good portion of time, their were others with extraordinary gifts in that department but seeing that she could hold her breath about two and a half times longer than average made her stand apart.

Those tits played with producing a moan that was swallowed up as their tongues did battle. She blushed when she had been praised glancing to Midori who had still been embedded in her while unconscious. That spire of meat in her backside inticating that Ania was not quite finished but she knew that she wouldn't be.

How long had she been out? She saw something within her Mistress, she wouldn't say exhaustion but approaching contentment. Knowing that she could not exhaust her Mistress letting her leave content was a goal that was within reach. “I s-shouldn't have needed that break Mistress.”

Then looking back she grinned as their eyes met again. “I think I can manage it a little bit longer. More so if Midori wasn't on top of me, e-easier to breath.” She ran through her options thinking it best not to let her Mistress up even if Midori was removed. If the other student was that gave her a few options, a chance to catch her breath for a few seconds before she would elect to mount that spire.

If Midori remained in place she wouldn't have that break and would have to manage while caught between the pair pressing back down while feeling the motionless clit inside her all the while.

Rhaine's Diary

Fri Feb 02, 2018 4:58 pm

Humans tended to have a daily need for sleep though for the Lympha having sex was just as essential. Ania craved it, hungered for it and even wearing herself out one way or another wouldn't change that. True satisfaction may never happen as her search for prey occurred quite regularly, but contentment for little more than a day was always a pleasant change of pace. She yearned for it as much as Rhaine wished to make it a reality which had the huntress smile with appreciation.

„Good ..“ She purred, allowing her tendrils to withdraw from the blonde's bosom as they fell to her waist instead, wrapping around her with the occasional, gentle squeeze to show her adoration for the young woman's efforts. „You're close to making me feel truly relieved today.“ It was merely another addition to encourage their chosen course of action as her body quivered beneath the student's lovely form.

Soon, the other woman's weight had been lifted from her back. The throbbing clitoris emerged from her clenching depths, every inch of which ended up glistening with her nectar. Not even taking refuge in a dreamscape could save the other woman from attention, however, for when her body had been assisted to the ground back first these former aides of pure muscle changed course and coiled about the shuddering meat. They stroked her flesh, altering between languid and rapid movements as if to set her being ablaze with raw ecstasy, regardless of whether she happened to be awake or not. In some aspects, they appeared to be even rougher than when her consciousness was still among them.

She was without distraction now other than the pulsating member buried inside her shapely rump. Ania let her choose which orifice had the pleasure of lavishing her with attention and how quick they'd be headed toward the finish line as her wonderful pet appeared to be close to collapsing once more. Blue eyes gazed deeply into her own, hot breaths leaving parted lips all the while. She may have been out of breath herself, but could've likely outlasted her even now.

It'd be her time to shine if only for Ania to anticipate the moment Rhaine drained the aqua woman's body all on her own, whenever that may be. She looked forward to finding out whether her pet ever managed it, using toys if necessary.

Sun Feb 04, 2018 7:51 pm

She gazed toward Midori hearing her moan and shudder as that clit was played with even now. For the moment she set it aside as far as how that clit became what it was. Perhaps it was always like that in any case it wasn't her problem. As Midori was pulled away from her her core shuddered in the ecstasy that it received.

A copious amount of cum escaped her drenching her inner upper thighs but it hardly made a difference to what was already contained within her. She felt less full now, even more so as she drew herself off of that rod after a moment. Her cheeks flushed as she got down between those thighs pleased that she was doing well.

“Then it is good that you have a weakness.” Normally she would not consider it such and had considered another form of attack prior to this but she would explain by doing. Hunkering down her bloated belly touched the grass covered ground.

Hands pressed to those inner thighs spreading her legs farther apart. Then she began with a series of licks and kisses to them. Shortly she moved toward that labia tracing around it. By the time her tongue pushed in she clarified her words bringing a hand to that rod while rubbing the tip at the same time she stroked and tasted of her.

Unfortunately she didn't have enough hands to fondle those balls. Her chin brushed up against them lightly each time she pulled back to deliver another lick. That contact would have to do for now.

Once she gathered up some moisture on her fingers she would treat them well with that hand massaging them as she advanced things along. Two times the sex organs, twice the pleasure she was thinking. This was only meant to buy her a little rest prior to mounting that rod again. She would stop in short order unless it appeared that she was having great success pressing her Mistress on to release then taking her straight after, that was if her plan held up and something told her things wouldn't be so easy.

Rhaine's Diary

Wed Feb 07, 2018 1:59 am

Tempting her with every touch was a dangerous game that close to the finish line and one could hardly fathom how the aqua female managed to refrain from turning the woman's simple plan into something nearly impossible to perform. The urge to claim Rhaine would always be there. She yearned for the cute blonde's face to distort and twist into a grimace of pure ecstasy to the point where her eyes could no longer focus. The woman's feverish cries were nothing short of intoxicating to her ears. Yet the thought of wearing her out being one of the girl's most desired achievements let her continue unhindered though it was more of an exception from the raw, animalistic needs pulsing through her veins every minute of every day.

„Uhhnn ..“ Ania's lips let loose a deep groan as her head dipped back into her neck, eyes fluttering shut with the tide of carnal bliss claiming her senses whole. She'd expected attention, but not that two pronged attack which sent her mind reeling once again. A slow tease, licks and kisses to her thighs whereupon her quaking sex finally received what it needed more than anything else.

The writhing muscle descended into her body, knowing just where to strike and which buttons to push to enhance the sounds of verbal approval drooling past moaning lips. Soft, velvety depths often folded around her tongue as if they'd attempt to hold it hostage with the inhuman pressure they conjured about the fleshy invader. Hot blood pulsed through her captured manhood all the same, the trembling crown being singled out by a thumb as bubbles of precum were gathered and smeared around the molten tip.

Sweat glazed her heavy balls in a pleasing soft luster. Their often bloated, taut frames appeared to have diminished some though it was hard to tell when her chin's every touch infused them with ever pleasant shudders, each left to ripple throughout the meaty globes which only enhanced the sensuous femme fatale's delight. The voluptuous herm's unimpeded production caused them to swell in her newly established grasp whereas strong inner muscles churn their molten contents in preparation of things to come. In due time her luscious thighs twitched uncontrollably, and along with the quickened throbs racing through her engorged manhood indicated the poor huntress was holding back in order to prolong the moment.

It took time to get her to this point, but it was definitely quicker than usual when that slender tail advanced between Rhaine's own thighs, rubbing against her stuffed sheath in a languid fashion. She meant to tempt her lovely blonde pet though never intended to wear her out further. Instead, Ania wished to push herself towards that edge, ever closer to a point she rarely managed to reach. Repeated waves of molten hot bliss rolled through the potent erogenous zone that appendage had been comprised of, fueling the fires of her arousal to the breaking point.

Another pair of tentacles had ensnared both azure orbs of her chest, mangling them in their grasp for where Rhaine couldn't provide enough limbs Ania took over as they were both reaching for the same goal. Throbbing teats protruded from her engorged breasts with each rough squeeze, the bountiful flesh bulging out between appendages which had coiled about their ample statures.

„Ahhnh! Mngh! OOohh fuck!“ She may have burst with a bit more encouragement on her part for there were no commands for Rhaine to halt or mount that shuddering spire instead of pressing on. Slick nectar graced her tongue almost constantly now, more each time those needy depths trembled and convulsed as desperate gasps and groans echoed in her ears. She could have that break and perhaps score two for one though pushing her over the edge now meant starting all over.

Sat Feb 10, 2018 2:45 pm

That rub against her flower felt so divine. Her heart hammered against her chest hearing the splendid responses she was getting. Her own need had still been high and with those rubs that need had been quickly stirred up. Her nether lips was a mess from her own fluids and what still leaked out of her. In fact she was a mess herself. Yet somehow she persevered for some time to come.

She felt that release growing closer with each pass of her fingers, each graze of her chin and every taste that greeted her tongue. Crimson eyes captured the sight of those tentacles mashing those bountiful breasts and that alone nearly tipped her over the edge.

Rhaine held on, heated breaths washed over that sex between licks and the occasional suck. But it was not for long that she could keep it all together. The aphrodisiac was still in the air and while she had to struggle to capture her breath she had only managed it this far because she had been incapable of acting upon those desires.

As soon as she had recovered, as much as she wished to do even more, Rhaine pulled away. First there was a smile followed by a gasp caused by that tail. Hands manipulated those thighs once more closing them before she crawled over her Mistress, her tongue snaking down to lick over that belly! "Oh! That feels good.” Her hips wiggled back and forth against that crown. Hands settled down just beneath those breasts before she dropped down suddenly taking all of that length inside her at once. She gasped out, eyes fluttering as she caught her breath drawing back up the length of that rod only to wiggle her hips against that crown once again. A few seconds later she fell straight down that spire, breasts bouncing, belly jiggling as that rod became drenched in all that cum stored within.

Quick thrusts after a brief tease, Rhaine kept this up finding that it was both tormenting and easier to maintain this pace. She wouldn't be worn out so quickly yet craved for a faster pace at the same time. It shouldn't be long before Ania just took her at her own pace. There was also that tail she had to move aside no so long ago that would be up to something if the past had been anything to go by.

So far she kept at this pace. Her hands coming off her Mistress long enough to hold up her hair, then dropped either side of Ania's head as she leaned down to drink from those lips. At this new angel it was impossible to drop down as suddenly. She still pressed back against that man meat, her body trembling all along it. As ripples of pleasure washed out through her that trembling became intense squeezing. That moan muted in intensity due to their pressed lips. Still Rhaine battled on to last just a bit longer knowing her stamina was already running thin.

Rhaine's Diary

Mon Feb 12, 2018 2:11 am

Saliva washed out against her trembling frame, granting her addled mind a sensation of cool whenever the faintest breath or breeze lashed out at her heated form. She was on edge in much the same way as her beloved pet whose loving affections only intensified her torment once their bodies flushed together once again. With the luscious blonde on top, her lungs could only heave forth the ever escalating crescendo of her delight as that rapid pace assailed the woman's manhood, then slowed to a crawl when their lips indulged in one another.

Throbs of desperation were torn from her sheathed phallus without delay. Stifled moans clashed amidst wrestling tongues while their slower pace only served to enhance the potency of those needy pulsations. Their heaving chests pressed together, the writing mass of tentacles in their midst extending their influence to the student's lovely globes as they were rubbed, teased and squeezed with greater enthusiasm as time went on. Slick velvety depths clawed away at Ania's desire to last a little bit longer until Rhaine's insides folded about her with the might of a clenched fist.

There was no confining that bubbly heat within her aching testes any longer. Appendages graced her supple flesh before they seized Rhaine's shapely hips and thighs for leverage. She had a moment to recognize her impending downfall prior to being raised further along that molten hot girth. Shards of erotic bliss pulsed through the rigid spire just holding her there though the girl soon found herself brought down as hips surged upward to meet her descending flesh.

The drug in the air set her body on fire, but nothing could compete with how well her insides had been mapped out in the past. She was forced back onto a rollercoaster of pure ecstasy without a chance to escape. The amalgam of their past union was driven from her core in thick globs once the azure huntress picked up the pace, claiming both the woman's body and breath until the breaking point.

A deep, guttural groan emphasized there may be an end to her torment when Ania brought her back down one last time, that molten tip knocking at her cervix as the hermaphrodite's barrage of quick, merciless thrusts came to an end. Shuddering flesh swelled amidst the embrace of her core, giving rise to the backed up tension of the woman's liquid blessings working their way up her tender love pole. More would surely leave her pet bloated beyond reason, but whether she was even conscious at that point practically eluded her senses given how much she'd longed for the moment at hand. She held back, letting her own height build a little longer until not even the veteran amazonness could hope to contain the flood which erupted with the vigor of a young volcano.

Her back arched as the tide of orgasmic bliss assailed her senses, each violent eruption leaving her gasping for breath as their kiss finally broke. She let her head dip back in that moment, eyes fluttering shut whilst her liquid love splashed against the walls of Rhaine's velvety core in copious amounts.

Thu Feb 15, 2018 9:45 pm

The slow ascent and descent over that azure pole helped allow her to endure the plethora of sensations that hit her. Her need was seen too, perhaps not as readily as her body yearned for but progress was progress at any rate. Her breasts jiggled as she moved gyrating those hips as she descended.

Her insides where churned up in the process too. Over the sounds of their own bodies and her own squeals of delight she could hear the sloshing of all that liquid love already inside her. But such a pace could not last forever. Tentacles folded around her, caressing and squeezing as that scepter pressed up into her at a great pace.

“Ohhh!!! Mistress!!!” Her head tipped back allowing those wet locks to dangle back as her back arched. Her body already mapped out well in advance of this moment it barely took any effort at all to ring in that storm that undid her body.

It was like a tornado sweeping away everything in it's path. She cried out, her body clenching and squeezing against that member as she fought to hang on just a little while longer. “Mistress, I'm-I'm OHHHHHH!!!!!!” Once wasn't enough as her small frame was literally hammered to the heights of her bliss.

Ania pressed on and to her credit she managed to hold on a little while longer feeling that eruption inside her that bloated her even more. Her Mistresses breasts were impressive, her belly was just as much so as she collapsed forward, crimson eyes fluttering as her hips twitched and spasmed.

Panting heavily as she rested there Rhaine was out once again having to draw on those small reserves to get this far.

Rhaine's Diary

Sat Feb 17, 2018 2:16 am

Damn she was loud. Exhausted as I was Rhaine drew me back to the present. It took a second for everything to catch back up with me not that there was much to remember. Naked, I glanced over to that mushi just as Rhaine slumped in surrender.

My mind was racing, there was no way that I was ready again so soon. I was surprised that I was even called back to consciousness.

“I-I can't,” I began in a raspy voice once I was discovered. Yet that aphrodisiac in the air nagged at me to partake of even more. I knew the second she started on me it would be over. Still, it had to be my awakened playful side that spurned me on.

“I'll have to take a rein cheek Mistress.” I managed to get to a nearby tree sitting with my back pressed to it, not the most comfortable thing given my condition but at this point I was too exhausted to care. Regardless I was at the mushi's mercy as it took the last of my strength to get this far.

There were numerous questions I had but they could wait. My main one had been if this was some sort of game that the two played or much more. In any case that would have to wait for much later. Even without the mushi doing anything it was awfully tough keeping my eyes opened at this stage.

Midori Gemma
Character Listing
Notes

Sat Feb 17, 2018 2:17 am

Heavy breaths escaped her lips while tentacles held her beloved blonde pet close, each lungful of air bringing her large bosom against the student like the warm, molten pillows they were to the unconscious beauty. A few toyed with her gorgeous locks while others lowered her to the ground because that bloated belly made it difficult to keep her in place forever. She may have decided to keep her there until she woke, but from the corner of her eyes it'd have been impossible to disregard Midori had roused from a break of her own.

Intense shudders washed over her at the extraction of her throbbing phallus from the woman's core, another hint as to how far she was being pushed by those two companions of hers. A sharp hiss accompanied the lewd squelch which saw her released, along with the eruption of their combined juices from those trembling depths. She couldn't hide her continued excitement while looking over to the exhausted woman, remaining as hard and needy as ever though it became quite clear she didn't need much more herself.

„Mmm ..“ By the time Midori voiced her inability to carry on, Ania already approached on all fours, the bounty of her tender blue breasts swaying down below whilst her tail danced from left to right. „You've called me Mistress just now .. And your Mistress desires a bit more attention from you.“ There was nothing to keep her languid advance at bay, not even that tree which helped them both in equal measure once tendrils settled down against the bark and the voluptuous aqua specimen towered over the sweet girl below, nearly masking her body completely. „If you can't last long enough to please me, I'll simply help you exhaust yourself completely.“ Appendages ensnared the woman's legs, hoisting them over the alien's shoulders before she pressed in even further.

„The pleasure of watching your consciousness fade won't be taken from me.“ She arched her back, allowing her hips a certain measure of movement while Ania's heavy mammaries pressed down on Midori's own. Their girths aligned, the hot throbbing scepter descending on hers in a series of long, calculated strokes. The student would find her engorged clitoris pinned between her stomach and the monster's erotic advances. She was pushing her back to the abyss from which the once slumbering student climbed out of, grinning mischievously all the while. They had time for questions later though for the moment her enhanced patch of nerves had been set ablaze with delight as rubs and caresses from the herm's considerable girth washed out against her own.

Soon enough, the drugs would cease to emanate from their captor's body. The changes to her clitoris weren't going to last much longer than they did thus far. All Ania did now was force her way back on top, being the last one standing after everything they went through today. Though waiting for them to wake once again was going to be a chore, she'd enjoyed every moment of working towards that end.

Seeing her latest efforts to break what little remained of the thief they caught earlier, Ania wondered whether Slarr would ever enjoy doing the same thing. He always did seem to be up for a few more creative ideas as long as there were strawberries to be had though this may still be a bit much to propose at any point in the future.

Tue Feb 20, 2018 7:47 pm
Reply to topic   [ 121 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next