View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 1:32 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 95 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Tour Guide (for Nesa) 

Post Re: Tour Guide (for Nesa)
The tortures continued, cracking vines and sizzling hands smacked backsides while their mouths and throats were filled with this plant creature just by his mere thoughts. The pair had been powerless to usurp his control provided that he concentrated on them in opposition to whenever they attempted to wrest control from him.

There had been times when he was having too much fun where they may have been able to wrench control back until he noticed but pain prevented this from being much of a factor. Slarr fucked one while making the other watch, this time he pulled out of Rebecca shooting all over her back, that seed turning into steam that evaporated.

Once more he decided to switch moving back toward Nessa. The vines pulling free of her as his tail and that stinger traced over her thigh threatening to pierce her leg.

“Now shall we try this again?”

Vines hosted Rebecca up into the air. Others coiled about her breasts squeezing them, another flicking back and forth against her clit while another pressed back into her mouth. Slarr focusing on Nessa as the vines tugged her a few feet above the ground.

The occasional partner of Ania or Birch

Sun May 20, 2018 6:07 am

Slaps to her ass were just as hot ass the scepter that pierced her. Again and again her cries had been muffled against the vine that was fucking her throat. Made to watch what was occurring straight across from her to Nessa as she was tortured by vines on her as well she felt the hot spray upon her back feeling it dissolve.

Hauled a few feet up into the air as she was molested by those vines after a short respite soon another vine was pressing past her lips as others attempted to arouse her, at least she would consider it arousing given her last rough treatment.

Now she could see the creature approaching Nessa threatening with that stinger. She wondered what sort of toxins he possessed.

Rebecca Walker, Captain of the Kendo Club
Character Listing

Rebecca's Experiences

Sun May 20, 2018 6:08 am

Nesa was powerless to stop the vines the demon controlled as she was forced to deep throat the coiling vines that took her mouth while lower vines pressed into her sex and ass. Nesa feeling their dull thorns and stubby bumps agiest her inner walls as her tight muscles clenched around the invading vine only drawing out of pain and suffer the more time went on as Nesa painfully wienced open her eyes to find Rebbeca taking the demon from behind, her friend watching her as Nesa could not help but squeel in embaressment, her eyes begging Rebbeca to look away, but soon Rebecca was treated to watching Nesa cum as orgasmic bliss rushing from the students sex and down the vine as well as her inner thighs as she bucked and screamed in her painful rape.

"AGHM!! OHH G-GOD P-PLEASE LET US GO!! AHH I-IT HUSTS!! Nesa screamed the moment the vine was wreched from her lips and the demon returned his attention to her as Nesa voice cracked as she glared down to spot the barbs tail, however she was not able to focus long as she was soon tugged back by the vine around her neck as she was lifted off the ground as she was hung by her throat forcing the poor student to chok and gasp as she paniced kicking her feets and buckingher hips for the demons amusment.

Nessa Myers just a normal girl.

Fri May 25, 2018 9:09 am

As she flailed about Slarr chuckled. His tail pulling back as he made a gesture causing the vines to let Nessa go dropping her to that spongy ground. He grinned, not quit sure where his inquiry would take him. He was uncertain as to how much of a fighter she was. She struck him more or less as a standard victim on the island.

While some fought back many crumbled against their attackers. In his younger days he was hardly intimidating but gained a great deal of stature since as well as greater size from his evolution and promotion.

“I tell you what. I'll let one of you go. Decide.” Of course he would reject whatever went against his best interests and probably wasn't going to let either one of them go but it did interest him a little as to who she would choose since it would give him some insight into Nessa's demeanor.

Mon May 28, 2018 3:18 am

She wasn't much help at the time only able to watch and struggle against the tears that had been forming up in her eyes. She listened and heard the terms and attempted to say something but her words were garbled with that vine pressing into her throat again and again.

All she could hope now was that Nessa would choose to leave, she had been through this before, while matters were not often so brutal she could not just leave her here to save herself. If she were freed she would have to fight in some way, but how? Her eyes flicked around in that pause searching for something even now that would help her in some way. She knew how useless it would be but she had to try.

Character Listing

Rebecca's Experiences

Mon May 28, 2018 3:19 am

Nessa was forced to flail naked by her neck, kicking her legs, and bucking her hips as the demon watch with a playful grin, enjoying her suffing as the poor blond student choked out pleads for it to end under the sound of his laughing, however soon Nessa's body went limp and her arms flopped to her side as she was falling unconcious due to lack of air to her lungs and brain, however fortunatly befor she fully went under the vine around her neck slacked and she was dumped to the floor in a hep of molten naked flesh as Nessa crawled to her hands knees gasping for breath as she struggled to fill her lungs with air.

Her body stinging due to the demons burning touch, marking red hand prints on her ass, and breasts, as well as the students poor sex minorly burned on his hot cock earlier forced her to shiver in uncomfortable pain before she glared back at the demon with a terrorized look in her eyes after what he just did to them both and after what he just said, speaking out to her to choose who would go free as in that instant the demon would see the look in her eyes, the choice to choose her self and escape alone was obvious, however Nessa looked past the demon and to her friend who was already being violently fuck tortured by vines, whipped, and beaten forcing Nessa to look away out of fear befor she began to tear up in her misery. "l-let.... let R-rebecca go.... I-i wont resist.... p-please let her go...." Nesa said as she lowered her head to the ground. " I-I promise.... i-if you let her go.... I-I wont fight anymore.... I-I.... I'll.... I'll l-let you do as you please.... w-with my...." Nesa stammered, blushing as she closed her eyes after she collapsed to her side and curled up into a ball at the demons feet. I'll let you.... do as you please with...m-my.... my body....I'll give you.... m-my body.... p-please... j-just let her go.... please..." Nesa said with a embarrassed and shameful look on her face, offering her body as his toy for Rebeccas well being.

Sun Jun 03, 2018 8:11 pm

“I can already do as I please with your body,” he commented as he crouched down taking a shock of hair loosely in his hand and letting it slid against his palm.

So she was like that, not much of a fighter but one that would sacrifice for others. Many others were out to save themselves which he thought she would have been one of, if she wanted to flee he would have kept her so he was mildly surprised that she opted to say.

“Oh, very well.” The vines stopped molesting Rebecca but held her firm. There was one still pugging up her mouth though it wasn't pressing inside her now, only preventing her from speech which she tried to do. She was probably telling Nessa not to do it.

Too late. He had other plans now. He was too weak to fly while carrying another at least not very far. He doubted he could carry her up to that hole in the ceiling but had something else in mind.

“I think I'll have you make your way to my special cave. These restraints will hold your friend until I leave the area. Once I am away she will be able to usurp control over the vines again. I will follow you to the cave. Oh, don't know where it is? I'll illuminate the way for you now go.”

He went invisible again flying up to the ceiling and through the hole. He could look down at Rebecca and at Nessa when she left the cave. If she attempted to aid her friend then he could have easily used the vines but if she left he would use sparks of flame every once in a while to guide her way to the cave that he had set up.

Granted it was designed for Ania so there were things that he would have to modify with students since they could not take so much punishment. Still he had plenty of his toys at that place if she didn't disappoint him here with some sort of heroic rescue attempt thinking that he was gone. A part of him thought about making her run the gauntlet through monster infested areas too. Naked, she would be less of a target against those that did not enjoy sloppy seconds yet there were those that weren't so picky when it came to victims, it all hinged upon his moods and how quickly she sprang into action. So for now he waited.

Wed Jun 06, 2018 10:10 pm

“Nnnn!!!” She couldn't get the words out with the vine in her mouth. She fought against the vines restraining her but that was doing no good. At best it was like flopping around like a fish out of water.

The creature went invisible but she was certain he was still present waiting to see what if anything Nessa did. She tried to focus on the vines in order to free herself but that was not happening confirming her beliefs.

Gazing at Nessa all she could do was use that gaze to tell her she didn't approve of this. Still the deal had already been made and the creature was waiting.

Character Listing

Rebecca's Experiences

Wed Jun 06, 2018 10:11 pm

On her back looking up at the demon caused Nesa to shiver in fear as he loomed over her, only leaning down to grin and smell her fear, feeling him gently hold a lock of her golden blond hair in the palm of his hand. The evil creature ammused by her bold sacrifice as Nesa blushed and looked away, her hand moving over her chest in a poor method of hiding her breasts from his unwelcome gaze however this only caused her breasts to sting as she rubbed her hands over the hand print burns.

"I-i wont fight you... p-please... J-just let Rebecca go...Please... " Nesa replied, begging him mercy, however the moment she heard his voice agree to her request Nesa's eyes shot back up to his wide with concern. Nesa was not given much time to think about befor she looked over to see the vines holding Rebbeca calm down, relaxing on her body befor the demon begin to state her terms of surrender.

Nesa listened, her eyes wide, concern written on her face as the demon explained what it was she was to do and what would happen if even tried to free Rebeca before he suddenly vanished before her eyes before she could even get a word out.

"W-wait! What about our clothes!... I-I cant go out there..." Nesa said with a blushed face. "... like this..." Nesa blushed, covering her self as she slowly got up. Standing stark naked in the cave, only the shreaded remains of her clothes clinging to her more then exposed body as she looked in Rebbeca's direction and gave her a faint smile, a smile that told her she woud be alright, however it was a smile that showed her worry as with out a word Nesa hesitated walking to the cave enterance as she was told to.

Mon Jun 11, 2018 9:22 am

“Too slow!” He launched a sphere of flame at her hitting the ground just behind her heel. While the attack did not hit it's heat licked at her calf. Once she was out of the cave he followed.

Every once in a while those spheres of flame burst in the ahead of her guiding her along the way. The commotion drew the attention of some of the denizens of the island too though seeing that she was being lead along by another dissuade the more intelligent ones from interfering. Even the stupid ones realized that there was an invisible force at work here.

Fortunately there were no out there that acted on pure instinct allowing her to get to a remote cave. No other monsters or students had crossed paths with her along the way though the route they took had not been all that popular.

The cave itself was dark until a flame ignited a torch showing chains hanging from the ceiling towards the back of the room. Had she looked she would have noticed marks on the ceiling toward the center of the chamber where the chains had once been until moved farther back.

There had been little else that was worth noticing save for the chest that sat between two rocks partially obscured. “Stop. Hands up.” The chains were not designed for humans and likely to kill her within seconds given there properties. Instead he flipped open the chest and in short order she found a strange rope wrapping itself around her waist coiling out around her breasts and climbing up her arms. The animated rope shot up toward the ceiling securing itself to the stop then activating another quality, shocking her wherever the rope touched. Each time she moved she would be shocked in the same fashion hearing Slarr chuckle from behind her.

“Now it is time to get started.” Starting slowly he began with the spiked wooden paddle. While those wooden spikes would not penetrate flesh they would enhance the effectiveness of the paddle that swatted against one ass cheek then the other.

“Still think coming here was a good idea?”

Mon Jun 11, 2018 9:25 pm

Nessa screamed as fire was shot at her, the flames licking her calves as she feel to the ground. The fire burning her slightly, however not enough to harm her permanently, only causing minor burns like the hand prints on her ass and breasts. This screams love marks in away, however Nessa would never see it that way as she struggled to her feet not wishing for this specter or demon to go back on his deal and simply take both her and Rebbeca again in the same painful manner he did.

"I-Im coming... I-im coming!" Nessa said as she struggled to her feet, her voice only getting the wrath of more fire forcing her to cry again in pain as heat swooshed past her in a scary display that left tears in her eyes. Fearing he would burn her agin as Nessa staggered out of the cave leaving Rebecca behind to save her self as Nessa made the journey to where ever it was this demon was going to lead her too.

The sound of whooshing fire and flapping wings was all that Nesa had to lead her, it was dark, and cold. Like wandering through a horror film as Nessa carefully tried to make her way, yet she was constantly met with the demonic creature annoyance as he simply threw more fire, burning her feet as at one point he even hit her with a weak bout of flame that scorched her leg as she feel into the dirt and mud. Her naked body flithy as she crawled some of the way like a wild animal, only to find that she was not alone in this forest as she rounded a bend to find tendrils dart out at her from a swamp like pond, thrashing and rolling about trying to grab her, on one case it even smacked her ass and lower back, its tendrils like whips, however luckily the demonic being taking her already saved her from the creature, however not with the expense of hurting Nessa more as she staggered to her feet and continued through the forest of invested monsters.

Claws, teeth, tendrils, and even strange effects lashed out at her, each wanting her, each trying to take her for them selfs and do god knew what to her as Nessa met each with fear and terror, as at one point Nessa even curled up into a ball at the base of a tree crying in fear only to once agin get the wrath of the demon who demanded she get up and continue on her way... or els.... Nessa was terrorfied, naked, and cold, her body muddy with dirt, strange monster fluids and even cuts from claws that lashed out at her as she eventually made her way to the cave the demon called home as Nessa tired and scared staggered inside only to fall to her knees once she was "safe".

Nessa panted heavily, shivering before she reach up to hold her self, tears roiling for her cheeks as she shook her head in disbelieve. T-this is a nightmare.... t-this is not real.... I-im going to wake up.... ah.... wake up..." Nesa said to her self, her voice cracking in a way that hinted her mind was cracking, anymore might force her to snap as she shook her head before she jumped in fear again as the voice of the demon rang out around her. Nessa looked around the cave entrance in fear, her eyes wide before she nodded with hesitation and did as she was told. Putting her hands up as Nessa gazed up noticing the chains and manacles hanging from the ceiling only forcing the students heart to sink deep into her chest before she felt it. The strange sensation of a rope suddenly slither up her body like a snake as Nessa let out a scream before she was lifted off the ground as the rope coiled around her body, in between her breasts and around her arms, suspending her off the ground in a new painful bondage, hurting worse then the vines as Nessa was soon introduced to the ropes other powers as she was suddenly shocked! The rope jolting her with a painful purple lighting as the student let out a scream of pain, jerking her body to one side only to get shocked agin and agin and agin, her body constantly being forced to move and in turn get zapped as she screamed in pain in a vicious cycle of torture, however that was befor she heard the voice once agin and she struggled to look back, only get another shock as she jolted her body. AHG! S-STOP IT HURTS!! I-IM SCARD!! IM SCARED!!!" Nesa screamed before she yelped in pain as the paddle was swung. -CRACK!!!! SLAP!!!!- Nessa screamed as the paddle was used to spank her allready scared ass, the studs and wooden paddle leaving large red marks on her ass as she was swatted again and again. Nessa in her pain not hearing his question as she screamed befor ging limp.... the pain and shock to much as she fell unconscious.... What would the demon do to her while she was asleep was up to him.

Sat Jul 14, 2018 9:16 pm

“Hm ...” Slarr tilted his head to the side when she fell unconscious. Now that would be no fun but he wasn't ready to allow her off the hook just yet. He considered as she went slack but he kept her there in bondage.

Those ropes still constricting and moving about her like a living serpent. However there had been no further electrical discharges, at least not yet. In his bag of toys he had some salve that he rarely used. For the sake of prolonging things he did so now.

Areas that had been burned and cut were lathered with the blue gel adding to the mud already caked there. He made no attempt to clean her. Instead he fished out a vibrator wasting little time he stuck it deep inside her switching it on when it was fully embedded in her.

The setting was mild since he did not wish to over do it. He left her like that while he took a trip to the nearest river. Coming back before anything else found her in that cave he doused her with a bucket of cold water to shock her conscious. At the same time the ropes shocked her and kept doing so for nearly a minute straight before they had been removed.

Now visible in front of her Slarr discarded the now empty bucket. Grinning a finger played with one of her erect nipples while he reached down flicking the vibrator to a medium setting. “Your up now. Good. That gel won't easily wash away either. Brake time is over.”

Making his way back over to the bag he began pulling out what looked like narrow knitting needles. One had been place in each nipple barely piercing her while he rubbed her clit encouraging it to show itself so he could pierce it in similar fashion.

Next he touched one needle then the next. Each one doing something a little different from a burning sensation to a chilling or shocking one that left no damage. Yet each time the needles were touched there was no denying the sensation that ripped through her.

Sun Jul 15, 2018 12:35 am

The poor student fell unconscious due to the physical pain and punishment as well as the mental fatigue weighing heavily on her mind. The trek here took its toll on her as the constant fear of being grab by what ever lurked in the darkness of the trees left her frighten and shaken. The demon then using his toys to bind her and string her up in the air like tied up slab of meat before using that sinister paddle to "tenderize" her. It all became to much for a student who's first day on the island devolved into a horror story.

The student has not even settled into her dorm yet, she simply wanted to explore the island, make a friend, but instead she ended up meeting a twisted person who lead her right into the darkness of this island. Nesas unconscious mind rolled around the events in her dreams, yet even her wildness imaginations could not understand how she ended up becoming a monsters living sex toy. In the end it didn't matter, her mind struggled to comprehend it but went with the simplest solution... this was a nightmare, it wasn't real, there was no way it could be......

"AAHh!!" The poor blond student cried as she was suddenly doused with cold friged water that shocked her awake. Nesa flailing her naked body in her halve conscious daze as her gorgeous swollen breasts bounced and swayed with each jolting movement she made. The rope only rewarding her with painful shocks as she shivered in her bondage, the rope only gifting her with more painful static shocks the more she reacted to the pain licking along her naked flesh as she struggled with this rude awakening. AAGHHH!!! Ahhh!!!!! Nesa cried in her first concious moments, her face twisted into the purest expression of pain and pleasure as her body was kept primed and ready even while she was unconscious thanks to the toy the demon embedded deeply into her tight virgin hole, humming and wiggling in a counter clockwise motion on its medium setting. Nesa in her first moments of consciousness clenched her teeth and winced her cute and over sexual taxed face befor her eyes rolled to the back on her head in what was soon to come.

"AHGH!!! O-OH MY GOD!!! OH MY GOD!!! I-IT HURTS!!! IT HURST!!! M-MY SPINE IS ON FIRE!!!! The student screamed as the demon might notice the girls teeth clench as her eyes darted opened wide in what could only to be described as the most painful and blissed out ahegao expression ever pained on the face of student as Nesa in her first moment of consciousness erupted into a violent orgasm that splashed and squirted free from her tight clenching depths, cumming hard around the toy that continued to ravage her insides with its wiggling hum. Her orgasmic thrashing only rewarding more shocking licks and pats from the rope as she squirmed and wiggled in her bondage.

"NO!!! AGH! S-STOP!!! S-STOP!!! S-STOP!!!! I-IT HURTS SO BAD!!! P-PLEASE!!!! S-STOP!!!!" Nesa cried in her torment, tears running down the corner of her eyes as she begged and pleaded, however no such mercy graced her as she gasped feeling the demons hand reach out and flick a painfully sore nipple. The demon forcing her body to twitch, only receiving a new shock that force her to gasp before she felt the toy in side of her suddenly speed up. AGGH!!! NO!!!! NO!!! AHG STOP IT!!! AHH ITS TO MUCH!!!" Nesa screamed, her voice echoing in the chamber as blankly stared off into space. Her teeth chattering as she was once agin on that razors edge or bliss and pain before she lowered and hung her head only to catch the glimpses of her nipples being tugged on before a needle was slowly presented.

Nesa didn't realize what was happening until it was too late and she felt the sudden stabbing pain of that needle being driving into her nipple. The demon slowly piercing her tits with his toys and Nesa cried with the first only to watch in terror at the second "W-WAIT!! NO!! I-IT DONT WANT MY NIPPLES PIECED!!! S-STOP!!! N-NO!!! AH!AHHHHHHowwwwwwOwwwww!!!!! Nesa cried in vain as she trashed in her bondage, her breasts flailing, her body being shocked as she screamed in the thrones of her painful rape. Both nipples pieced, needles securing them as Nesa heavily panted with beads of sweat dripping off her sexually heighten body... yet the fun didnt stop there as Nesa's eyes went wide the moment she felt her sex get pinched forcing her to struggle to look back. "-gasp- N-NO!! NO NOT THERE!!! -gasp- PLEASE NOT THERE!!! ANYWHERE ELS BUT THERE!!! -gasp- PLEASE!!! PLEASE!!!! STOP!!" Nesa begged as she bucked her hips, her knees kicking, her body only getting shocked more and more but she didnt care as she struggled to escape, yet nothing could stop the demon as he tugged out her pearl and with one solid push drove that needle through the sensitive bundle of nerves.

OH GOD!!! I-IM COMING!!! IM COMING AGIN!!! AHHHH!!!!!" Nesa screamed like the virgin in heat that she was as that sudden spark of pain thrashed into her body forcing her to go rigged as a new orgasm ripped from her body like a raging waterfall that squirted free from her violated virgin sex and drenched the demons hand befor once agin Nesa fell limp in her binds, heavily panting and barley conscious due to the strain of over baring sexual torture. ....p-please.....let.... me.... go....."

Tue Jul 31, 2018 1:38 am

Slarr grinned at his handy work at the exhausted blond before him. For the most part he failed to listen to her watching her in the aftermath of all he had done to her thus far. The ropes till shocking her exhausted form at times as she moved.

He rarely had students for so long though the set up did allow him to hold onto them longer. Leaving Nesa there for the moment he did at least slide that toy out of her discarding it to the cavern floor. Still she was left with the rope and the needles. The occasional shocks a keen reminder of the purpose behind. He allowed her to recover more or less leaving once more to get a few things that he did not have here on hand.

Gone for a while when Slarr returned he undid the binding rubbing her shoulders, touching her breast only deliberately touching the needles that had pierced each delivering an electric shock as he did so. A finger soon manipulated the piercing in her clit the same way.

At last the coils of rope had been dropped to the ground and he began playing with her hair pulling it away from her neck so that he could slap a leather collar around her neck. He ran his finger beneath it making sure that it wasn't too tight yet not loose either.

A metal ring was on the back of it which he affixed a leash too. Once that was done he removed her from her restraints only to kick at the back of her leg forcing her down to her knees. She had to be mindful of her piercings too, namely the ones in her breasts that shocked her whenever her tits bounced too much like now.

“Let's go for a walk, Nesa,” Slarr grinned again tugging on that leash to draw her along. “Might as well show the new girl around.”

Wed Aug 01, 2018 1:33 am

Nesa fell limp in her bondage after what Slar just did to her. The new student panting heavily in her erotic fatigue as bead of sweat rolling of her body as if she had over exerted each muscle in her body. However even still Nesa was not free from the shcoks and mild jabs of pain as each breath brought her a painful shock as well as each of her mild jolts and shifts of movement thanks to the toy humming and wiggling away inside of her tight sex keeping her on that razors edge of pain and bliss, luckily her capture was merciful as Nesa felt the demon take the dildo by its handle and with a few pumps that forced her to buck and cry out in painful passion finally wrenched it free from her tight body and tossed it to the cave floor where it made a wet slap ageist the cold ground be for the demon left Nesa dangling off the ground inside of his cave in the same manner a butcher hangs his meat inside of his shop for those outside to admire.

The demon was gone for awhile... however shortly after he left Nesa had visitors, other creatures dwelled in theses forests and they admired the demons catch, however they dare not enter with out permission or els face the owners wrath as the poor student was left terrified for her life, bound, naked, and shivering with fear as creatures shuffled outside the cave entrance eyeing and watch her with jealous gazes, wishing to enter and likely rape her to death if they had the chance..... luckily they didn't.

Nesa was about to passout by the time the demon returned. Her fatigue catching up to her as she heavily gasped in her bondage, the ropes tight on her body as she visible struggled to breath however it wasnt like the creatures cared as Nesa was jolted awake by the sudden tocuh of her nipples as the demon teased the needles which in turned shocked each of them at once forcing her to arche and wiggle in her ropes. Ah! AH!!! AH!!!" Nesa cried in pain, bucking her hips, and arching her chest out in pain mixed pleasure before she suddenly dropped to the cave floor in one horrible heep of raw heated flesh. Nesa falling face first to the cave floor heavily gasping for breath as she weakly struggled to her hands and knees only to suddenly getting yanked back as the demon wrapped something long and tight around her neck. AGH!!! NO!!! NO!!! DONT KILL ME PLEASE!!! PLEASE STOP!!!" Nesa choked out in her panic, fighting ageist the demon who was wrapping a tight strip of leather around her neck, half chokcing her befor he managed to latch both ends together and lock it around her neck with a large steel ring before Nesa discovered it was a collar he had wrapped around her neck.

AGH! I-ITS TIGHT!! T-TO TIGH!!!" Nesa gasped, struggling to breath as she pawed at the collar around her neck, seeking to removed it, however before she could Nesa found a foot pressed to her back as the demon forced her face first to the filthy cave floor where he used this moment of her struggling to attach a leash to the collar around her neck and with a rough tug pulled her back to look up at him from her position on the floor as his new pet student, however it was clear that the scared and confused blond didn't want to be a pet... that that she had a choice.

"W-what! N-no! No! I-I dont want to go for a walk! T-there are things out there! P-please!!! Let me go!! ahh!! No!!" Nesa with a flushed and scared look on her face as she screamed, tugging agiest the leash and fighting the tugging as the demon was pulling her twords the cave entrance. "S-TOP!!! STOP IT!!!! Nesa screamed, choking as her collar was tugged on by the demon as he was forced to almost dragg her out by her neck.

Fri Aug 03, 2018 11:18 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 95 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next