View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 3:30 am

Reply to topic  [ 67 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Burden of Proof (for Kakumaoh) 

Post Re: Burden of Proof (for Kakumaoh)
Tiffany tried to manuever away from the creature's hands, a fresh flood of fear chilling her blood as he hissed the word "demon" into her ear. Even worse, he seemed to have no intention of stopping what he was doing. She realized with dawning horror that it didn't matter anymore if he was real or only a psychsomatic manifestation. She could see him... hear him... feel his hands on her...

"S-stop! D-don't do this..."

Panic and terror set in. She flailed about wildly, pushing and pulling in a desperate effort to wriggle free.

Tue Oct 23, 2018 10:22 pm

Location: Just behind that tree... or that wall... or maybe that door...
Either his words or his actions set her to struggling again. He snarled softly, then moved to unfasten her skirt. The task was easy enough even with her flailing, and soon enough the only thing stopping it sliding to the ground was the hand fondling her ass. Once that was done, he took hold of the cups of her bra and pulled them apart, snapping the strap between them; there was no way he could have opened that piece of clothing undamaged with her fighting him. "Nice," he said, pinching one of the now-exposed nipples between finger and thumb.

PM me to set up a roleplay.

Character listing

Wed Oct 24, 2018 11:33 am

"Ohh!"

Tiffany gasped when the demon pinched at her nipple. Her nipples had always been sensitive, a characteristic she once considered a benefit, though it worked against her now. The small, pink nub stiffened quickly beneath his fingers, growing hard and erect.

Her struggling had begun to lessen somewhat as well. For one thing, he was too strong for her and she was tiring. For another, her panic had given way to the realization that she would not be able to escape through physical force. There seemed no way out of this. In desperation, she begged the demon to stop.

"Please... don't... you... you weren't supposed to be real... don't do this..."

Wed Oct 24, 2018 6:49 pm

"Oh, I'm real, all right," he said, moving his hand to let her skirt fall to the forest floor now that she'd settled down. "Very real, as you'll soon learn." His hand returned to her ass, slowly forcing her panties down as he roughly fondled her. As he lowered his mouth to her erect nipple, he added, "It seems you want that proof, too," then began to lick and suck the hard nub as his fingers worked the other one to erection.

Character listing

Thu Oct 25, 2018 6:54 pm

"Ohh! Nnhh... no... I... I don't want this... please st-stop..."

Tiffany twisted and turned, trying in vain to avoid the demon's rough touch. She reached down and grabbed at her panties, trying to hold onto them as one of the fiendish creature's roving hands began to slide them down.

"I don't want it... "

Despite all her squirming and protesting, Tiffany's nipples were extremely responsive to the demon's attention. They rose quickly at his touch, stiff and hard beneath his fingers and in his mouth.

Thu Oct 25, 2018 8:19 pm

He paused his attention to her nipple briefly at her protests and grinned. "Your body says otherwise." With that, he shifted to the other nipple, his lips and tongue giving this one the same attention they'd given its twin. At the same time, he rearranged his hands to make sure the other breast wasn't neglected.

She was able to hold her panties up against his lazy efforts to lower them. This didn't bother him; he just took a firmer grip on them and yanked them down sharply. Either her grip or the fabric would give out quickly and let him pull them out of her reach; he suspected it would be her that went first. Once that was done, he'd remove his loincloth, the last flimsy barrier between them dropping away.

Character listing

Fri Oct 26, 2018 7:23 pm

With a quick, sudden jerk that caught her off guard, the demon ripped her panties from her clutching fingers.

"Unnhh! N-no... stop it! Please... "

Tiffany was almost weeping in fear and desperation. She briefly kicked ineffecually at him again, though less forcefully this time, knowing it would do her no good.

Her mind reeled in despair. The demon was so strong. His hands and mouth mauled her breasts, fingers and tongue teasing her sensitive pink nipples. She was suddenly aware of how stiff and hard they felt... how could her body respond in such a way at a time like this... stupid nipples...

The thought almost made her laugh, her desperation pushing her to the edge of hysterics. The urge passed quickly however as the demon used a spare hand to reach down and remove the filthy looking rag it wore at it's waist.

Tiffany's eyes widened in horror at what she saw. Not one, but two twitching, stiffening appendages sprouted from between the demon's legs... each looked nearly as long as her arm...

Despite the fresh surge of panic that flooded her mind, her body went numb, paralyzed with fear. Her voice was a terrified whisper...

" ...oh my God... n-no..."

Fri Oct 26, 2018 11:13 pm

He only let her see both dicks for a few seconds before merging them back into one. He rarely did anything like that at all—unlike his extra arms, he’d never felt a need to have both of them available at once—but the effect the sight had on her amused him.

He leered cruelly when she made her whimpered plea. “Oh, yes,” he said, one hand caressing her pussy as he lowered her towards that huge shaft. He’d stop when the tip just touched her slit, working to get her ready to take it; despite what his actions may have made her think, he didn’t like causing pain and tried to avoid doing so more than necessary.

Character listing

Sat Oct 27, 2018 5:59 pm

Despite the fact that her body was clearly susceptible to physical stimulation, Tiffany's fear and embarassment shielded her somewhat from the unwanted sexual response the demon was trying to elicit from her. She tried to sway her hips away from his hand as he first began to stroke his fingers between her legs and fought to keep her thighs pressed together as he lowered her down against the head of that hellishly large demon cock, which now, thankfully, appeared to be a single appendage.

Taking her against her will would be easy. Taking her against her will without hurting her might be a bit more difficult. It all depended on how patient he planned on being. He had already made some significant progress... her nipples were hard and he heard the way it made her gasp when he had pinched or sucked at them... almost certainly a positive sexual response. And could he feel the heat between her legs beginning to build? He thought so... but she was still fighting him.

"...please... please... don't..." she moaned at him.

How patient would he be?

Sun Oct 28, 2018 6:07 am

"You might as well stop fighting me; it'll just make things harder on you in the end," he snarled. "Besides, you might enjoy it if you let yourself." He again ran his tongue down the side of her neck and across to the hollow at the base of her throat.

While her efforts to keep her legs together would make things a little more difficult when he decided to penetrate her, it did little to slow his work in getting her warmed up. His finger continued to stroke her sex, the tip briefly slipping between her netherlips as he did so.

Character listing

Sun Oct 28, 2018 11:01 pm

Tiffany shuddered as his warm, wet tongue slithered across her throat. It was hopeless. She couldn't break free.

Real. Demons were real. This was the price of finding that out.

"Unnhhh... n-n-no... d-don't want it... I... I don't... ohhh... st-aahhh... st-stop..."

No matter how she turned and twisted she couldn't outmanuever the demon's probing, invading fingers. They rubbed and pressed and stroked between her legs without mercy. Tiffany shivered, trembling, as the tip of one finger parted her soft, warm folds and brushed against the sensitive little nub of her clit before running down the length of her tight, pink channel and making its way back to her stiffening pleasure button on the return stroke.

Heat blossomed between her legs as Tiffany's body began to betray her. Her clit was was starting to throb and swell, helplessly responding to the relentless stimulation. To her shame and horror, she could feel herself getting wet... reluctantly... unwillingly... yet undeniably... she was getting wet.

"Nnhhh... n-no... ohhh... d-don't..."

Tiffany wasn't sure anymore if her plea was to the demon or her own traitorous body...

Tue Oct 30, 2018 2:24 am

"Deny it all you like, but your body wants this," he said as her pussy slowly but surely grew wet from his attentions. The probing finger gradually worked its way deeper inside her, seeking out the most sensitive points in that tight, pink passage. At the same time, he began to caress her clit with his thumb. With the combined assaults on her resistance, he was sure it wouldn't be long before her sex was ready to take what it could of his shaft.

Character listing

Tue Oct 30, 2018 10:03 pm

Despite his beast-like appearance, the demon proved to be patient after all. Patient... and skillful. His technique was brutally forceful and maybe a bit rough, but his fingers moved with the practiced expertise of one experienced at inflicting unwanted pleasure upon his victims.

"Unngghh! Nnnooo..."

Tiffany moaned as the demon's finger slid deeper inside her, aided by the slick, growing wetness of her building arousal. Still trying to resist in any way possible, Tiffany clenched as hard as she could, the small but powerful muscles lining her inner walls clamping tightly down around his finger in an attempt to squeeze the invader out. Her efforts were quickly interrupted as his thumb began to rub back and forth against her swollen clit.

"OHH! Ahh... Nnnhhh... AAHH!"

Tiffany gasped and shuddered with every pass of the demon's thumb, each stroke across her magic button sending a jolt of searing, white-hot pleasure coursing through her like an electric shock. Her hands clawed at his arms, her nails digging into his flesh as deeply as it would yield to such, but it was plainly a reflexive action meant more to steady herself than to hurt him.

The friction between demon flesh and girl flesh vanished as hot, slippery nectar flooded the tight sheath of her sex and his finger suddenly plunged even deeper. She was tight, but hot and slick and SO wet now...

"Ohh... please stop... ahh! Ohh... God... stop..."

Wed Oct 31, 2018 9:13 am

"Stop? When you're clearly ready for more?" he said, his tone more amused than anything else. He pulled his finger out of her tight passage and held it in front of her face so she could see how wet her juices had made it.

Shifting his hands, he forced her thighs apart. "I think it's time for the main event." Slowly, he lowered her onto his hard shaft, watching her reactions as the head penetrated her netherlips. Inch by inch, he pressed into that tight passage, the way well lubricated from his earlier efforts, until she couldn't take any more inside. Once that was done, he began to thrust back and forth inside her, changing the angle slightly each time as he sought out her most sensitive spots.

Character listing

Thu Nov 01, 2018 3:15 am

(sorry for the lapse)

Tiffany's tear streaked eyes widened in horror as the hellish creature's lower set of hands pushed against her thighs, spreading open her legs as he lowered her onto his massive and now fully erect shaft.

"No! Please... don't do this... I... OHH! St- aahhh... NNHHH!"

Tiffany gasped and grunted as the head of his rigid member parted her glistening wet folds and slowly impaled her inch by agonizing inch. She was young and tight, yet her body seemed unaware that she didn't want this. His hot spike slid into her tight, slick channel with appalling ease. Why was she so wet? She didn't want this... she didn't...

"Ohh... st-uuhhh... stop... OHH! ...too big... AHH! God... it's... UNNHHH! ...too big..."

Tiffany moaned as the fiendish apparition filled her with hard, throbbing demon flesh, reaching places inside her she never knew existed. Her emotions swirled inside her mind like a chaotic whirlwind.

"AHH! NNHHH.... OHH!"

Her moans grew louder... pleasure and pain... fear and arousal... shame and lust... as his demon cock hit bottom, pushing against the hard, muscular wall of her cervix before it began to thrust hard and deep in long, steady strokes. Tiffany was both disgusted and fascinated by the wet squelching noise his cock made as it hammered into her molten, slippery wet sex.

Oh my God... no... fucking me... he's... so big... so deep inside me... hot... tight... I'm... so wet... what's happening to me???

Tue Nov 06, 2018 8:26 am
Reply to topic   [ 67 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next