View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 8:34 am

Reply to topic  [ 67 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
 Burden of Proof (for Kakumaoh) 

Location: Just behind that tree... or that wall... or maybe that door...
Post Re: Burden of Proof (for Kakumaoh)
Kakumaoh snorted at her attempts to struggle. "You couldn't fight me off that way before; what makes you think you can do it now when you're so tired?" As he pressed inside her, he added, "Besides, it's obvious that you enjoy this more than you're willing to admit."

Once more, he carefully forced his shaft as far in as she could safely take before beginning to thrust back and forth inside her. This time, however, there was little effort to seek out and stimulate her most sensitive places; after all that she'd been through, she was almost certainly sensitive enough that it wouldn't make much difference and tired enough that she wouldn't react as much to such stimulation anyway.

PM me to set up a roleplay.

Character listing

Mon Jan 21, 2019 3:15 pm

Despite all her twisting and writhing, Tiffany couldn't stop the demon's long, hard shaft from steadily working its way deeper into the hot, tight sheath of her sore and aching passage. He didn't seem as concerned this time with gauging her reactions as much as he had before. Tiffany wasn't sure if that was because he already knew how easily her body reacted to him or if maybe at long last he was finally getting tired himself.

She made a valiant attempt to make it as difficult for him as she could, despite the futility of her efforts. Before long, he had impaled her fully yet again and began to thrust in and out in long steady strokes.

"Damn him... he knows just how to move... h-how I like it... slow... hard... deep... don't give in to it... don't moan...", she thought as he the fiendish creature filled her with his demonic cock again... and again... and again...

She was still aroused; hot and slick and wet... he hadn't given her time to cool off... and she was past trying to deny that his hot, hard, throbbing flesh didn't feel good inside her... so deep inside her... but, she was almost as angry as she was ashamed or frightened and that helped strengthen her resolve somewhat. And he was so big, she was getting sore. Tiffany's insides felt bruised and raw and swollen. That helped bolster her resistance as well. She had made up her mind that no matter what happened, she would not allow this vile monster the satisfaction of making her moan for him... or making her cum for him...

She was determined... but... it felt so good... so, so good... she wasn't sure how long she could hold out...

Tue Jan 22, 2019 3:19 am

The girl was obviously trying not to cry out as Kakumaoh ravished her for the third time. He grinned briefly at the idea; no matter how much she tried, he was sure that she’d fail when he drove her to another climax, if not sooner. That she’d cum again was something he considered a near certainty, given how sensitive she must be and how her body had reacted before.

Her walls were still tight around his invading shaft, the well-lubricated passage seeming to welcome the intrusion even if the girl herself didn’t. With the previous rounds having left him nearly as sensitive as they’d left her, it was nowhere near as long this time before his grip tightened and he howled in pleasure and released another load into her waiting depths.

Character listing

Tue Jan 22, 2019 3:44 pm

"...don't moan... fight it... d-don't m-moan..."

Even Tiffany's thoughts were coming in stammering, fragmented pieces as the demon plunged into her hot, silken depths relentlessly.

"...don't... don't moan... oh God... his cock... feels so good... inside me... so big... hot... hard... c-can't... can't fight it..."

She realized he didn't seem to be tiring after all. If anything, he seemed even more excited now. His sudden disinterest in her reactions had simply been his shift of focus to his own selfish desires.

"...oh God... no... no... I'm gonna cum... I'm gonna cum..."

As his hips thrust forward and his fingers tightened on her flesh, close to his own peak, she lost control. She was cumming... even before she felt the hot flood of his demonic seed deep inside her... she was cumming. Trying to fight the orgasm only seemed to make it even more intense, although somehow, she did manage to temper her reaction a little. She only cried out once, just before the orgasm thundered through her body, as his fingers pressed harder against her skin... and her moans of ecstasy were soft and breathless. In the throes of his own release, the demon may not even have heard her or noticed the shudder of pleasure that rippled through her body.

"...n-no... nnhhh... AAHHH! Hunhh... aaahhh....uunnhhh... oohhh... oohhh... aahhh... hhhmmnnnhhh...."

Wed Jan 23, 2019 3:28 am

Despite his distraction, her reactions didn’t entirely escape his notice, although he gave no sign of this. She’d actually climaxed before him this time, and he worked to keep both of their orgasms going as long as possible. This wasn’t at all difficult for his own, as her tight pink walls hungrily gripping his shaft did much of the work for him. Keeping hers going, however, was limited by how much energy she had left.

Eventually, she would reach her limits and they’d both come down from their peaks. Once their climaxes had faded, he’d pull out of her and lower her to the ground. “I guess that’ll have to be enough for now. But maybe next time you’ll be able to last longer.” With that said, he’d head back into the forest unless she said or did something to stop him.

Character listing

Wed Jan 23, 2019 5:30 pm

When he lowered her to the ground, Tiffany backed away so quickly that she lost her balance and fell backward on her rear. She made quite a sight leaning back on her hands, looking up at him with her legs splayed out to either side. Her breathing was rapid and shallow, making her breasts bounce and sway with the movement of her heaving chest, her small, pink nipples still stiff and hard and standing out proudly. A thin sheen of sweat glistened on her skin. The mingled fluids of their unholy union glimmered on the pale flesh of her inner thighs and thick, white strands of demonic seed still trickled out from between the soft pink folds between her legs, those puffy wet lips still partly open from the recent withdraw of the massive girth of his thick, hard cock.

When she spoke, her voice was thick with arousal and the remnants of the orgasmic tremors that still shivered through her in slowly subsiding waves. She was still afraid he might hurt her, but she was still angry as well and before she could think better of it she heard herself say...

"I don't... I don't know what sort of fiendish power you used to... to make me... react that way. But I promise you, if there IS a next time, it won't be so easy. And you can be sure... I'll have more than a candlestick and a kitchen knife with me."

Wed Jan 23, 2019 8:27 pm

He looked back at her when she spoke. "You won't find any better weapons here, you know, but you're welcome to try and beat me any time you want," he replied. This wasn't entirely true, but close enough unless she could find a guest who'd attack him for her. Even if she did find one who'd risk being banned from the island to do so, he doubted she'd be willing to pay their price for the help. Before disappearing into the forest, he added one last comment. "And I didn't use any powers, just skill. Pretend otherwise all you want, but deep down, you enjoyed it." With that, he stepped into the brush and quickly vanished from view.

Character listing

Fri Jan 25, 2019 3:52 pm
Reply to topic   [ 67 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5