View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 23, 2024 10:11 am

Reply to topic  [ 13 posts ] 
 Rooted in the Sand (for Kairi) 

Post Rooted in the Sand (for Kairi)
Muckus had not been away from his greenhosue sanctuary for quite some time, and felt the need to explore the island. While his movements were slow throughout the morning hours, the giant plant was able to crawl with enough pace to reach one of the beaches on the island shortly after noon. The plant clung to the forest running behind the sands of the beach as he gazed up and down the coast, wondering if any of the young girls on the island came here often.

Soon enough, the massive plant had his answer. From further down the beach, Muckus spotted a small shape moving it's way towards the shore. Taking cover in some of the the brush running along the dunes, the large plant watched eagerly as the small figure approached, wondering if he would have some luck here on his isolated beach.

Muckus' Profile

Sat Jun 06, 2009 4:04 am

Post Re: Rooted in the Sand (for Kairi)
The sun was shining, the air was sweet, and the wind blew my hair just about everywhere. A bunch of my friends and I had come down to the beach to get some fresh air and to lay out and tan for a bit. The other girl's decided they would call it a day and go grab a snack. I decided to stay behind a bit longer, because I wanted to take a dive. I figured I'd be fine alone, even with their protests.

I smiled up at the sky, pulling my shades down over my eyes. I stood up off my towel and made way down to the water. The sound of the waves crashing against the bank was soothing, and I felt like I was in heaven. I creeped very slowly to the edge and just let the water hit my toes and felt my feet sink a bit in the eroting sand. It was a really peaceful day, nothing could ruin it. I chuckeld to myself then smiled overlooking the vast water.

Take my hand and fly away with me.

Mon Jun 15, 2009 5:21 pm
Profile YIM WWW

The giant plant watched eagerly as a young girl slowly stood and walked towards the breaking waves. Small drops of drool began to fall from the plant's massive mouth as he gazed at the young beauty, admiring her lovely form. Her tight purple bikini top held tight to her slender form as she walked along the water's edge, as a small skirt held firm to her hips, barely displaying her purple bikini bottoms underneath. Muckus knew from the moment he saw her that she would be by far one of the most delicious girls he would ever have.

Creeping along the dunes, the giant plant slowly began to extend several of his roots through the sand below, sliding silently under the warm sand towards the beautiful young lady. Muckus slowly began to open his gaping mouth, extending several pairs of thick red tentacles from the red slime lining the inside of the mouth. Any moment now, her sweet nectar would belong to him...

Muckus' Profile

Thu Jun 18, 2009 4:57 am

The sun beat now, but didn't feel as warm thanks to the blowing wind. The sand was nice and warm under her toes as she stepped a bit more into the water, pulling her shades down over her eyes. She giggled closing her eyes and letting her hair blow in the nice breeze. ALl was calm.

Thu Jun 18, 2009 5:51 am
Profile YIM WWW

Drool continued to fall from the plant's massive mouth onto the dunes below as he admired the lovely girl walking slowly in front of him. His thick roots continued to slowly slide underneath the warm sand towards the beautiful young lady, while the red tentacles extending from his gaping mouth slowly began to emerge from behind the dunes. It was time, and she would so tasty...

Several thick roots quickly shot out of the sand, extending towards the young girl's body. At the same time, a pair of red tentacles quickly latched themselves around her wrists from across the dunes, quickly pulling her arms behind her back and binding them tightly together. Muckus quickly wrapped his thick roots around her ankles, twisting around her slender legs as she was thrust into the air, slowly pulling her towards the gaping mouth of the massive plant as he began to emerge from behind the dunes.

As the lovely young girl wiggled and flexed her beautiful body, the large mouth suddenly emitted a loud, rumbling sound, which slowly turned into a low rumbling voice. "Hello... little... one..." boomed Muckus as his red tentacles and roots continued to tighten around her shapely body.

Muckus' Profile

Fri Jun 19, 2009 5:15 am

All of a sudden, my mind drifted back to me as I heard a rumble beneath my feet. Before I could react, tentacles from every direction were jetting out at me. A gasp of shoc escaped my lips as my arms were pulled behind me, and my legs locked.

Then a low chuckle came and a greeting from one of Shokushu's creatures was heard. I stopped struggling to face the creature who held my body tightly behind me. Hello indeed. May I ask why you are here, and why you are holding me? More of a look of dislike and gruntle came from my stern voice.

Sat Jun 20, 2009 2:12 am
Profile YIM WWW

The giant plant eyed his new prize up and down sevearl times, admiring her lovely form as she twisted and squirmed in vain, trying to escape the rubbery, red tentacles which had just latched around her beautiful body. The thick appendenges continued to wrap and and tighten around her wrists and ankles as the lovely young girl was pulled ever closer towards the gaping mouth of Muckus. "You... look... quite... tasty..." boomed the massive plant as he eyed his lovely prize up and down.

As the young beauty was pulled ever closer, a pair of thin red tentacles shot out from the plant's massive mouth, quickly latching around her small skirt. "No... need... to... taste... this..." laughed the massive plant as the red tentacles tossed the skirt away, allowing Muckus to see her tight bikini bottoms as she squirmed and wiggled in vain. The pair of red tentacles which had just tossed her skirt away quickly wrapped around her ankles and bound them together tightly, replacing his thick roots as they withdrew back into the sand. She would soon give him every last drop she had...

Muckus' Profile

Sat Jun 20, 2009 6:39 am

As if it wasn't enough that I didn't have control of my body, the creature pulled off my favorite skirt tossing it aside. I really was getting annoyed, especially from all the encounters lately. He quickly bound my legs together tighter. I growled under my breath trying to get free of his clutches. My motives were of no use here. I sighed. Then I glared at him.

Sat Jun 20, 2009 2:59 pm
Profile YIM WWW

A deep laugh shook the salty air as Muckus gazed upon his lovely prize as she wiggled and flexed her body in vain, trying anything to escape the tight grasp of the rubbery tentacles as she was pulled ever closer. The plant's thick red tentacles continued to tighten and twist around wrists and ankles as she squrimed, only serving to show off her shapely form as she glared at the giant plant.

As the massive plant watched in delight, a pair of red tentacles suddenly shot towards the well-bound beauty, wrapping themselves around her barely-covered breasts. The thick tendrils slowly began to squeeze the soft orbs, twisting and rolling around her smooth skin tightly as her purple bikini top stretched with each tight squeeze. The young girl now hovered directly over the top of mouth of Muckus, ready to take in it's delicious prize... and how delicious she would be.

Muckus' Profile

Mon Jun 22, 2009 7:44 am

I keep trying to fight against the restraints. My attempts were flawed and I was never going to get out o this. As he pulled me closer to him, the tighter the restraints became. What are you planning to do with me? I've heard of being ravished, but not of eating people. I sighed and finally gave in. I was really confused as to what this creature actually wanted from me, but my questions were not getting answered and he avoided everything I did.

Thu Jun 25, 2009 5:15 am
Profile YIM WWW

The giant plant released a deep, echoing laugh through the air as the young girl continued to protest and squirm in vain, her slender body now bound directly above the plant's gaping mouth. "You... look... so... tasty..." laughed the massive plant as more red tentacles began to extend from the inside of his large mouth. The young girl's soft breasts continued to twist and rise as his rubbery tentacles continued to squeeze them tightly, almost as though they were ready to tear the tight bikini top from her body at any moment.

Letting out another booming laugh, Muckus watched as the young girl's hard tits slowly began to show through the purple bikini as she stared back into the plant's blue eyes, her squirming and wiggling slowly down slightly as she questioned Muckus about his motives. "I... plan... to... enjoy... every... inch... of... your... sweet... body..." laughed the massive plant as his rubbery tentacles continued to twist tightly around her soft breasts.

Muckus' Profile

Thu Jun 25, 2009 8:03 am

Moaned out in a mix of agony and pain as her brests are being pumped and almost growing in size as he squeezes them. My swimsuit seems to stretch out and slides to the side freeing my breast from their captivity. His tentacles slither across my body in a soft momentum and I can feel my sex drive getting more and more active as much as I wanted to deny his enterance.

Thu Jun 25, 2009 6:33 pm
Profile YIM WWW

The plant's blue eyes shifted up and down the girl's nearly bare body as she wiggled and squirmed in his tight grasp, a slight blush slowly starting to form across her face. Her tight bikini top stretched and strained against the pressure being applied by his thick tentacles, squeezing and twisting around her soft mounds as small gasps and moans continued to escape the young girl's mouth.

"You... are... going... to... be... so... tasty..." boomed the massive plant slowly began to lower the young beauty towards the red slime below. Her slender body flexed and arched in vain as the giant mouth opened wider towards the sweet prize being lowered into it. Muckus watched as his thick tendrils continued to grip tightly around her body as the girl's tiny feet hovered only inches above the red mass covering the inside of the plant's massive mouth.

Muckus' Profile

Wed Jul 01, 2009 5:54 am
Reply to topic   [ 13 posts ]