View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Jun 05, 2024 6:35 am

Reply to topic  [ 14 posts ] 
 A Sunny Morning (for Harbringer) 

Post A Sunny Morning (for Harbringer)
Finally, the wretched rain had stopped. All over campus, students were emerging from the cocoons of their dorm and common rooms to embrace the warm sunlight that now filled the island.

One of these students was Severity, who, armed with a large bag of books, was eagerly anticipating a comfortable afternoon spent catching up on some reading in the summery air. She wandered along a small path in the woods, until she managed to find a small glade. Content, she sat down near the centre of the clearing, one slim hand riffling through the bag. Recently, she had been overcome with homework, but now that she had gained some free time, she hoped to finish a few books. She started to read, relaxed, and unaware of any impending danger.

Mon Jul 20, 2009 4:32 am

Post Re: A Sunny Morning (for Harbringer)
It had been a good rain.

Mezereon had basked in the wake of the passing rainstorm, soaking up what water he could. It was an adequate source of sustenance, but in terms of his... unique dietary requirements, it was but a mere snack. And he would need to get a real meal soon.

The rain had stopped, and the sun was only now just beginning to poke its face through the fading clouds. Mezereon contemplated the rainbow that seemed to hover over the not-so-distant High School. Maybe he SHOULD feed today.

And that's when he saw her. He was barely able to scramble behind cover, quickly blending in with the various flora around. A girl with striking red hair and equally piercing eyes had just waltzed right into the glade he had been squatting in! It was like the heavens had opened up, and delivered a great treasure onto Mezereon's lap. Truly he was blessed!

But what was she doing here? He would have to observe for a short while - charging forth like a madman would only give her 1.) reason to run off screaming, and 2.) a head start.

No, caution would be required here. If his rumbling stomach would hold out that long...

Mon Jul 20, 2009 4:42 am

She leaned back on one hand, her legs crossed and outstretched. It was clear that she didn't intend to go anywhere anytime soon. As she grew more absorbed in the story, she barely even heard the rustling of leaves as her silent watcher hid himself from her view. A contented sigh escaped her lips= not much could ruin this day.

Mon Jul 20, 2009 4:48 am

As the minutes passed by, he had tested her, to see how aware she was of his presence. She had foolishly let herself become fully engrossed in her novel, to the point where he managed to sneak up behind her, completely unnoticed.

For a split second, he pondered the ethics of attacking someone like this while she was so involved in the task at hand. But his hunger quickly quelled any doubts that remained.

Reaching out with his left 'arm', three thick vined tentacles would reach out to envelop and entangle poor Severity. One would wrap around her throat and upper arms, while the other two attempting to bind her forearms to her sides, all at once.

Mon Jul 20, 2009 4:56 am

She certainly had let herself get out of it- it took the tentacles touching her to rouse her from her daze.

Her body's first reaction was to freeze up, the book falling out of her hand. This lasted for about a second, before she began to fight. However, it was too late- the monster had already rendered her nearly immobile. Kicking her legs, she tried to get away.

Mon Jul 20, 2009 5:00 am

"Hey! Hey hey hey!" Mezereon scolded her as she began her immediate resistance. He jolted back and forth as she fought against her bindings, struggling to keep her in place. He decided to use his arm vines to lift her up off the ground, hoisting her several yards upwards to remove her leverage.

At this point, Severity would probably catch a glimpse of her assailant - at a brief glance, he appears like an adult human male. But the similarities quickly fade: a greenish tint to his completely exposed naked skin, three vines almost as thick as her forearms protruding from his left shoulder, and what looked like a budding flower where his crotch should be.

He would tighten his grip on her throat slightly, before continuing. "We're not going to have a problem, are we? Look, I just need to eat you, that's it. This can be as easy or difficult as you make it."

Mon Jul 20, 2009 5:05 am

She didn't stop struggling as the... thing lifted her high. "Hey, stop that!" she snapped, staring down at him.

When he spoke of eating her, she winced. "You can't eat me!" she said, unsure of exactly why. "I-I'm human, that's cannibalism- I think- look, why don't I buy you a burger or something?" she finally offered weakly.

Mon Jul 20, 2009 5:09 am

"Stop? Okay. Its the least I could do." Mezereon said, with complete sincerity. Though Severity might have been caught off guard as the vines propping her up suddenly loosened their grip on her, dropping her back-first towards the ground.

Immediately upon her landing, the thick vines would arc down and pin her there; one would coil around her legs, the second around her torso, the third wrapping her wrists together and started pulling them over her head.

Mon Jul 20, 2009 5:13 am

She was stuck, squirming against the tendrils that held her firmly in place. "Good, good," she said, then paused. "Now, let me up, alright? I wouldn't taste nice anyhow." She watched him cautiously, her skirt beginning to ride up over her thighs.

Mon Jul 20, 2009 5:16 am

"It depends. Will you give me what I want if I do?"

The humanoid-looking Mezereon raised one brow inquisitively, then proceeded to look her up and down. He would bring his right arm around, his fingers, which were not unlike tiny vines themselves, curiously lifted up her skirt. He would tilt his head to the side to see what he found.

Wed Jul 22, 2009 4:28 am

"What do you want?" she asked, before he lifted her skirt. Tensing, she tried to shift it down again, to conceal her plain white panties. "Stop that right now, do you understand me?"

Thu Jul 23, 2009 12:40 am

"Simple. The rain is not enough to quench my hunger. I need something... more, to fill my stomach. If you get my drift."

Despite her attempts to prevent him any sort of view or access, Mezereon grew annoyed. His survival depended on him not getting denied! True, he did not want to become a heartless, callous beast like some of the other denizens on this island. But when a sentient being faced its own death and its own extinction, one was willing to... resort, to more drastic measures.

Quickly entangling his vined fingers under her skirt and around the sides of her undergarment, he would pull suddenly, ripping the material free of her hip, despite her obvious objections to his obtrusive oggling.

Thu Jul 23, 2009 1:43 am

She gasped as he ripped her panties and skirt apart. He couldn't possibly want to... "OH god, no. Not that. Anything but that," she whispered, wide-eyed. "Please- just let me go!"

Thu Jul 23, 2009 1:54 am

He watched her flail and struggle within the bindings of his thick arm-vines, tilting his head while observing her.

"I'm sorry. I really am. But I can't let you go. I must eat my fill." There was a twinge of regret in his voice, but the regret someone has after they've already made up their mind to do something.

Taking a step closer, he would kneel down, planting one of his legs in the muddy ground, squishing slightly as he rested weight down upon it. He reflexed his unique biology's equivilant of muscles, to tighten his grip around her body. The vine wrapped around her legs would now begin to force them apart, slowly but surely overpowering any resistance she would give.

Once he would have a clear enough view of Severity's exposed sex, he would extend his right hand between her thighs, the elongated vine-like fingers beginning to caress her pinkness, probing and massaging it in different directions, different tempos, and different styles with each finger.

Thu Jul 23, 2009 2:10 am
Reply to topic   [ 14 posts ]