View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 23, 2024 8:35 am

Reply to topic  [ 24 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 So Here I Am (with Calidare) 

Post Re: So Here I Am (with Calidare)
I smile at Emily, “I think it best we talk about it after you had the time to talk with Stacy, I know you really want to talk with her then me, lets have the number and ill call her for you right now ok?” I tell you with that warm smile on my face, though I already knew the number I waited till you wrote it down and started to dial it.

Picking up the phone the dial tone seemingly quite loud my fingers running over the key pad elegantly, the phone starts to ring, after the tenth ring you hear a familiar voice over the line. I hand the phone to you. “It’s for you Emily.” I tell you as you take the phone from me. “Hello? Is there anyone on? Hey if you don’t answer me soon im hanging up.. It’s 1 in the morning and don’t like being woke up this early.” she explains but for you it was only 1 in the afternoon. Her voice sounds like she was just woken up and still asleep as you hear in the background her stretching and groaning from being tired.

Calidare Art Gallery

Sat Aug 01, 2009 7:58 pm
Profile YIM WWW

Afraid she might drop the phone, Emily takes it with both hands. With one hand on the neck of the phone and the other cradling it, she slowly takes it up to her ear. Stacy's voice is both different yet familiar. Hearing it sends a chill up and down Emily's back. A storm of butterflies flies violently around her stomach. She opens her mouth, but nothing came out, not even the butterflies.

She tries again. Swallowing hard at first, she has to will her voice out from her butterfly laden stomach, up her throat, through her voice box and out her mouth. The whole process seems more complicated for her, especially with Stacy on the other line.

With another deep breath, Emily presses the phone further against her ear. She hears nothing but the sound of Stacy stretching and groaning, generally pissed off that some strangers probably woke her up.

But it isn't a stranger. Still with a strained voice, Emily manages to speak. "Stacy..." Emily says softly, "It's me Stacy... it's Emily..."

Sat Aug 08, 2009 4:12 pm

The phone goes silent when you claim to be who you are. “This isn’t funny who ever this is, last time I spoken with her she slammed the door on my face, and I thought she liked me for who I was so who is this really?” she ask you with some suspicion in her voice. “Besides she no longer lives in the city and her folks said she went far away to some ‘All Girl School’ probably to get far away from me.” she says and you can hear the stifling of tears in her voice when she tells you this.

Stacy continued to speak into the phone to you but it was more to let you know she wasn’t happy about this prank the person who was calling was doing. “I have to go, don’t prank call me again who ever this is, I don’t like my feelings played with” she tells you but you didn’t hear the phone click as if being hung up but the sounds of sobbing in the back ground could be heard.

Calidare Art Gallery

Sun Aug 09, 2009 5:58 am
Profile YIM WWW

Emily drops the phone. It makes a loud, clattering sound as it hits the floor. Huge tears well up in her eyes. For a moment, she couldn't move, she could only tremble in the chair. She swallows hard, trying to choke back her sobbing.

Emily can't quite see, tears obscure her vision. The sight of Professor Stacy quickly blurs away from her sight. She pushes the chair back violently, and it makes a loud and unpleasant noise as it rubs against the floor.

"Please...please.. excuse me..." Emily says as she stands up. She starts walking towards the door. She doesn't know where to go or how she'll get there, she just want to escape. Escape Stacy, escape this school, escape from herself.

Sun Aug 09, 2009 6:22 am

As you head for the door you hear it lock as you touch the knob. “I do think you need to talk with her and face your fears, its very rude to not trying to explain your self to that poor girl, it best you get talk to her and maybe you could work out your differences.” the Professor told you and picked up the phone and spoke to the person on the other side.

“Please stay on the line miss Stacy that was the real Emily you remember.” she told the girl on the other end and sat the receiver on the table, and looked at you. “It’s your turn miss Emily, ill leave the room so you can get reacquainted with one another.” she move to another room and closes the door.

Calidare Art Gallery

Sun Aug 09, 2009 9:34 pm
Profile YIM WWW

Emily feels sick. It is as if the butterflies in her stomach had butterflies in their own stomach, and they were all throwing up. Her heart throbs as she stares at the receiver. She couldn't make herself reach for it. What can she say?

I'm sorry?

I didn't know?

I panicked?

None of those seems to suffice. They sound like excuses rather than reasons. She inhales deeply this time. She needs to talk to Stacy, to apologize, to provide some closure. Her hand trembles as she reaches for the receiver. She hesitates, but she finally grasps it. The receiver still warm from when Professor Stacy held it.

"S...Stacy?" Emily unsuccessfully tries to sound calm, "I...I'm not trying to play a trick... i-it's really Emily..."

Thu Aug 13, 2009 3:04 am

On the other end of the line you hear sniffling as it seems she is trying to contain her tears, in a nasally voice she says “Emily? Is this really you? I thought you hated me so why you calling me?” she asked you, the ruffling of her pajamas can be heard near the phone possibly wiping away tears from her face.

“Im really sorry I didn’t tell you but I thought you knew I was a girl when I told you my name, and when I started to get the idea you thought I was a guy it only made it harder for me to tell you I was a girl because I really started to like you more then any other girl I met. Where are you and way you calling so late for?” she asked you sounding glad she had told you this.

Calidare Art Gallery

Thu Aug 13, 2009 9:08 am
Profile YIM WWW

Emily bursts into tears and falls back, luckily the large comfy chair breaks her fall. With both hands, she clings to the receiver of the phone, as if it was Stacy herself. She hesitates to speak, she didn't want Stacy to hear her sob as she speaks.

Emily takes a big breath. "I... I don't hate you..." she says, her voice still soft as a whisper, "I...I miss you... I shouldn't have kicked you out. I didn't know what to think."

She wipes her eyes with her sleeve. "I miss you... miss you so much. I can't even see you! My parents moved me away to another school! I don't even know what time zone, I'm in... I want to see you. Badly."

Fri Aug 14, 2009 2:43 am

On the other end of the phone it sounds as if she beginning to get control over her emotional tears. “Oh Emily I really miss you too, and im so glad you aren’t angry with me any more. So where are you? You must have some idea? From the sound of it your 12 hours ahead of me so your on the other side of the planet so you in japan or Australia or some place like that?” she ask you sounding as if she cheered up some.

There was a pause on the phone as it sounded as if she was hesitant to ask. “Have you met any one you like yet? Your parents seemed angry with me when I came over to ask to see you and they told me you went away to a school but wouldn’t tell me where.” she asked you over the phone.

Calidare Art Gallery

Sat Aug 15, 2009 7:09 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Reply to topic   [ 24 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2