View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Jun 04, 2024 7:22 am

Reply to topic  [ 50 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
 Lament of Angels (Seraph) 

Location: Either flying through the sky or in the Thousand Blossom Garden.
Post Re: Lament of Angels (Seraph)
As Seraph's hands continued to work at Airi's shoulders she lightly scolds her words. Didn't I tell you to not lie to an angel? Seraph starts to charge some mana into her hands as they work over her shoulders, although the top Airi is wearing protects her shoulders from the effect it doesn't protect her fingers from briefly touching the skin of her neck and sending mana into it.

Seraph watches as her body starts to feel more alive, more energetic, more aroused. She can see the mana work its way into her body, and although it is only small amounts the spell she had cast earlier means its effect is stronger than normal. Suddenly she leans down and kisses the back of her neck, and as her tongue moves across the soft skin more mana is poured into her body.

For those in space Yautja is on the prowl for new trophies

For a list of my chars go to here

Thu Dec 17, 2009 3:32 am
Profile YIM

I gasped slightly feeling the angel's tongue against my neck. I blushed at that sound and shook my head. Being told I was lying was odd when I thought I was being honest. It felt good but, that didn't mean I wanted her to bother herself with it did it? I looked curiously over my shoulder at him pouting.

"B...but I'm not lying Seraph... I would rather you not trouble yourself with me."

Again it was that selfless side of me, I couldn't help it really it was my nature not to want people to trouble themselves with me. even if I was famous I never lvied in the lap of luxury. I was too sweet to do that and make so many people wait on my needs. I still elarned to do everything myself. It felt good doing something good by myself!

Characters
Vanessa; Big & Beautiful
Lilian: rocker's daughter & good hearted rebel
Michael: wants to be just like mommy
Kariktul: the ultimate human & Irony

Sat Dec 26, 2009 7:37 am

Seraph giggled and stopped her kissing of Airi's neck, but her breath continued to blow across her skin as she moved her mouth up to Airi's ear. Whispering now Seraph spoke Be selfish once in a while. Anyway, I would rather I did do this and that makes it equal. Since I am an angel trust me to know what is best.

Her mouth closed around the ear and started to kiss it while the hands slowly made their way forward from the shoulders they had been massaging and tried to burrow through Airi's clothes and reach the skin of her chest. Seraph broke off the kiss to whisper something else. Besides, isn't it selfish to always want to do everything by yourself? Sometimes the kindest thing you can do for someone is to let them do something for you, or in some cases to you.

Everything Seraph said would be underlined by the spell that had been cast on her new amulet, and Airi would soon be starting to struggle to fight its effects. The one chance she truly had to resist it had been while it was still building up. Now that it had built up to the strength it was fighting its effects would be getting harder and harder. An innocent selfless mind could only provide so much resistance before it started to first bend, and than break under the strain.

Sat Dec 26, 2009 1:41 pm
Profile YIM

I shivered, I didn't know why Seraph kept pushing to try and do what I only let saffron do to me. And I didn't know wjhy I was starting to want it to! it was creepy that I wanted to be undressed and touched it was soooo selfish that half my mind wanted that. the other half just cringed at the thought of it. I got enough from a simple kis I didn't need more than that from anyone! despite how this angel spoke or was making me feel! I cringed and shifted and pulled my shirt down over my kneed stretching it a little bit to hide the bit of a dark spot that was on my leggings just over my most important of places.

"Please seraph... why do you want to do this to me? It's really bothering me to feel like this around anyone other than Saffron-Ai."

Characters
Vanessa; Big & Beautiful
Lilian: rocker's daughter & good hearted rebel
Michael: wants to be just like mommy
Kariktul: the ultimate human & Irony

Sat Dec 26, 2009 8:26 pm

Seraph's mouth moved off the ear and retuned to kissing her neck, and as she did so her wings unwrapped from her body and interlocked in globe around Seraph and Airi, surrounding them with a warm light. Somehow, despite how bright the light was, it did not force Airi to squint or close her eyes. A side effect of such a technique was anything inside it would be bombarded with even more mana than normal for something inside Seraph's mana bubble, but that wasn't a problem. If anything that was a bonus.

Seraph's hands seemed to phase through the fabric as if the clothes weren't even there. Soon Airi's nipples were getting pinched between forefingers and thumbs while the other three fingers on each hand played lightly across the soft skin of her breasts. Seraph broke off her kissing of the innocent students neck to giggle before she whispered the answer to Airi's question.

Why? Several reasons. Partly because I feel like it, partly as a thank you for reminding me of heaven and the angelic choirs, but most of all because my duty as an angel requires it. It tells me that your body wants this, and this is something instinctual. It comes from the body not the mind, and as such the bodies opinion is far more accurate than the minds. When Airi tried to deny that she wanted it Seraph cut her off with Than tell me that you aren't wet and I will leave you alone.

Sun Dec 27, 2009 5:28 pm
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 50 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4