View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Jun 04, 2024 12:46 pm

Reply to topic  [ 30 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Fated meeting? Or cursed encounter. (Rahs) 

Post Re: Fated meeting? Or cursed encounter. (Rahs)
With a strong exclamation, the girl submits to Rahs, ready to be whatever he wishes only to be satisfied and possibly avoid going crazy due the immense pleasure. She spreads her pussy and pants like an animal in heat, it was obvious she couldn't bear it any longer. Alright then, girl, since I'm a good guy, I'll satisfy you. But first, why don't you tell me the name of my new pet?

Suddenly, his strong hands hold her legs and turn her a bit until her aching pussy drenched in her own juices is anticipating the massive member of his. He moves closer, his muscular body pressing against her own, and his member brushes against her entire slit. One of his hands goes up and takes hold of one of her soft mounds, groping it just before his large cock pushes inside her entrance, and thanks to her aroused state, thrusts in smoothly.

The mare of your night, there in your darkest hour - Sylvana

SFA---
A cold woman - Sydr Haldar
The blazing huntress - Miria Dyranda

Thu Feb 18, 2010 5:49 am

"Haghn!! D...My name's Dokima!! Dokima Listaia! Ah...more!!

Feeling his member thrust in, she screams loudly, she clenches her fist, tightening her pussy, the tension is too much.

"Hah! I...I could feel it inside me! It feels so good! Soooo good! I...I'm going to....have...a orgasm already! It's too soon but...a..aaaah! I can't hold it!"

She tightens her pussy more, screaming in ecstacy, though she came, her satisfactory is still unfufilled. She greedily feels unsatisfied. The pleasure...the selfish pleasure, it's too persistant and too strong, the feeling's unbearable.

"Should....I call you "my master" Mnn...mngh...or...nnm...I should keep quiet....just like what all pets should do?"

NO! I don't know what I'm saying, my body...it feels too good, why does it feel so damn good! This...isn't me. Someone...someone save me. She doesn't want to admit it but she's masked over with her lust, her pussy juices spilling out like it's a water hose.

Summoning
Modelling for Leriana

Thu Feb 18, 2010 6:10 am
Profile YIM

The aphrodisiac was making Dokima probably the girl with the strongest sexual pleasure in the entire school that moment. And yet, at the same time, it fueled her lust uncontrollably, causing her to feel unsatisfied, even when she orgasmed with a single thrust of Rahs' member into her entrance, the phallus spreading her wet and tight walls until his tip bumped against her cervix, filling her completely.

Do refer to me as your master, Dokima. And you should stay silent unless you want to praise me or express your gratitude or even make a request if you feel like you deserve it, unless I give you permission... And you're to ensure my pleasure as well. Like going back to a slave pen in Vanejin VI. Finally a girl that succumbed easily, falling victim to his drug. His hips moved back in that instant, making his large cock get out of her pussy until only his tip remains inside. Then, he pushes forward again, spreading her walls and filling her again, only to repeat the process again and again and again.

SFA---

Thu Feb 18, 2010 6:25 am

"mmMMMm! Mngah! I...I understand! My master...Hughn!

This can't be, I'm agreeing to it! NO! Noo! But...if I stay loyal...I'll get to feel this over and over...but...I..can't...it's....useless...ahh...the feeling, who would want to say no to this feeling. The way...it's entering, I'll never have to let it go, good...so good... With each thrust, her juices spilled out, her pussy felt like it's sweating so much, drooling, sucking his member, wanting her insides violated harder. It's...hitting deep in me...ah! More my master...fuck me harder! I'm...I think I'm going to cum again...ah...my master...I'll...be loyal....to you...forever... Her pussy tightens again.

"Mmn...mnnngaaaaah!!!"

She squeezes out another orgasm, her slippery insides making such lewd sounds, smacking, sucking, her reaction of the drug, her strong sexual desires, her hunger for cock, it seems like she wanted to become a pet. My...insides are going to break, he's going to split me, ah...aaahn!

Summoning
Modelling for Leriana

Thu Feb 18, 2010 6:48 am
Profile YIM

Good.

Dokima simply wanted to summon a demon, though the purpose was unknown for him. Instead, she had attracted the attention of a wandering mercenary that decided to give her a taste of the powerful drug she was interested in. Making a deal with a demon for its powers was one thing, but it was clear that becoming the creature's pet would bring her endless amounts of pleasure.

Rahs was glad she took the right decision. Her juices gushed forth with every thrust of his, and ended wetting the ground beneath her and her thighs. And then her pussy contracts again, the pleasure of another orgasm overwhelming her body once more as she thinks that her master's size would end up breaking her. That wasn't on his mind though. Hm? You came again? You're such a dirty young girl, Dokima. Rahs' thrusts didn't stop, but on the contrary, became faster and stronger. The mercenary then let her pussy feel the pleasure of a stimulating electric current that started to flow through his massive cock.

SFA---

Thu Feb 18, 2010 5:38 pm

"haagh! Mnn! Nnngh!"

you're...doing it rougher now. Ah..yes...I am...I am a dirty girl. She moans more, his long member hitting, pounding inside her. She wanted this feeling to be endless, but...it seems that her body can't handle it, she still wants it after that orgasm. She couldn't understand it, why she wanted it more, why it can't be stop.My master! Ah! You're...you're more rougher now! Ahghn...my...head is going blank, I'm going to go crazy! I'm going to break! You're going to break me my master! Hughn! She yells loudly passionately. Her glasses slip off due to the roughness of the intercourse.

"M..My master's! Going to break meeeeeeee!"

The feeling's is too high, even if it exceeded her limits it still keeps risingW..wait...could...it be I'm a nymphomaniac...someone that can't live without sex? Ah...M..My master.... Dokima onced erased her memories before, only to start a new life, now...this new life is become like the old one she once had. Her body can remember it, this undesirable feeling.My master! Ah! I don't know why it feels good! It feels like I felt these feelings before...hah! Ah!

Summoning
Modelling for Leriana

Thu Feb 18, 2010 6:07 pm
Profile YIM

Dokima couldn't escape from the pleasure caused by the strong thrusts coming from him, and even if her body was being overwhelmed by it, it seemed that it couldn't hold out as much as she would love to. But that doesn't stop the great feelings she had.

Even if he kept going, the pain she was feeling would keep increasing, and since she was apparently fearing for the integrity of her loins, Rahs began to slow down until he stopped completely. True, the aphrodisiac's effects would continue for a long while, and Dokima would probably hunger for more, but the mercenary decided to stop anyway.

Be a good pet, Dokima, and suck it off. He ordered, pulling his massive cock out of her pussy, dripping with her juices. It throbbed and pulsed before the girl, satisfied by the tightness of her passage but obviously not done at all with her.

SFA---

Fri Feb 19, 2010 6:31 pm

Dokima stares at his cock hungrily, she reaches for it, licking it, placing it in her mouth, gently sucking it."Ah..Ahm...mmm." Her tongue swirling around it.My Master's...cock...if I make him feel good...I'll...Ah...I'll make him feel real good...my master. She passionately strokes him, trying to milk his cock, wanting the cum, to drink it. Aphrodisiac...cum...pussy juice...the sauce...of sex...a..ahn...My master.... She begins rubbing herself, moaning, she sucks alittle harder, she wanted to make her master feel good, for a reward, but can her concious stay up, her body is feeling heavy, but her mind wants more feeling. Hn...My master...c..cum...please cum...I'll drink it all...I'll drink it all for you....cum...cum....reward....my...master's cum. She keeps sucking, craving the milk inside.

Summoning
Modelling for Leriana

Sat Feb 20, 2010 3:55 am
Profile YIM

Dokima doesn't disobey, like the good pet she is for the mercenary, even if under the influence of the strong aphrodisiac running through her veins and making her crazy for sex. She reacts almost immediately to his order and reaches for his cock, licking it before putting it in her mouth to gently suck it while one of her hands strokes it, trying to milk the massive member while her other hand rubs her own slit.

Rahs lets out a groan caused by the sensations the young student's creating in the large phallus. The pleasure begins to accumulate in its entire length, focusing on the tip while it spreads out to the base and warms up his hips. The mercenary's gotta admit that Dokima makes for a very good slave, and to help her get her own pleasure as well, a sucker sprouts from his skin, and places itself on one of her tits, and starts working on the nipple.

SFA---

Sat Feb 20, 2010 4:12 am

"Hahm!" She flinches when the sucker gets on her nipple, but recovers and continues sucking.My master...feels...good...my nipples..I must return...ugh....the favor. She licks his shaft, down from the rim up to the tip from the bottom, trying to stick her tongue inside the tip of his cock, and licking the insides, stroking and rubbing his shaft. I...want to cum again but....ah...not without my master's permission...I don't want to disobey...I want to be loyal, so I can have as many...rewards...as I want... She strokes faster, sucking more. So please...my master...cum...make milk for my reward....make...me cum more and more! She moans as her nipples get sucked, her feelings getting more sensitive, she wanted so that one touch on any section on her body could make her cum really hard. My master...I..I'm going to cum again...gonna cum having my nipples suck will sucking your cock...a..ah!

Summoning
Modelling for Leriana

Sat Feb 20, 2010 4:29 am
Profile YIM

The young student flinches as her nipple gets worked by the eager sucker from Rahs, but she quickly recovers, eager as well to satisfy her master, returning to suck and lick his cock with more intensity. Her tongue tries to lick inside the tip as well, which causes a sigh of pleasure from him as Dokima keeps sucking to get her reward for being a good pet.

Even he could feel that she was close to orgasm as well, and the sucker on her nipple increased its efforts as well, even using the barbs inside to tickle the sensitive nub while she makes the pleasure in his cock swell to a bursting point. And then, without warning, Rahs groans as the ecstasy explodes in his massive member, spreading the warmth to his hips and legs and the liquid heat flows inside. With strong spurts, his sticky and hot cum is ejaculated from the tip inside Dokima's mouth, and he expects her to swallow it all like the pet she was, while her own pleasure bursted as well.

SFA---

Sat Feb 20, 2010 5:09 am

"Habff!!" As her master cum squirts in her mouth, her pussy bursts from the pleasure as well, she pushes her master cock deep into her mouth to keep any cum from seeping out, she wanted to drink every last drop and not let it go to waste. My...master's cumming....and....so am I....m..mng.. She pulls back alittle and begins sucking again, squeezing every drop, taking her mouth off, she pants, her vision blurred due to the intense pleasure she has had. "My....master's....cum.....is delicious...ah...hah...a.." She falls to the ground on all four breathing and panting, exhausted abit but her mind still is unsatisfied. "my...master...I..*gasp*" She covers her mouth, since she isn't allowed to speak unless given the permission.

Summoning
Modelling for Leriana

Sat Feb 20, 2010 5:23 am
Profile YIM

Rahs was not only satisfied sexually in that moment due he was cumming inside Dokima's mouth, but also because she was acting like a good pet and didn't let even one drop escape her hunger, even after he had ejaculated a lot of semen. And she was overwhelmed by pleasure too, since at the same time her pussy's juices gushed forth as another orgasm took over her body.

After she swallowed the last drop of cum, she pulled back and commented on her fondness of the taste of his cum, her eyes glazed with pleasure and her body exhausted. She fell on all fours, panting and trying to catch her breath before trying to speak, but remembers correctly that she isn't allowed unless Rahs allows her. Oh? Want to talk Dokima? Want to be a talking pet? Is it that important, hm? ... Well, if you must, then you can speak for now.

SFA---

Sat Feb 20, 2010 5:48 am

She looks up to him, breathing heavily, "My master, I...still crave more pleasure...but...my body can't handle anymore...I..apologize for not being as enduring as I meant to be..." She falls on her side, her head getting dizzy, shaking and out of energy. My master's...going to hate me now, I wasn't able to keep up with the pleasure and now...I'm going to be thrown away, I'm...broken...like a toy, please...don't throw me away my master...please... She felt like she's about to faint, her master's going to hate her, this echoed into her mind. She recieved all of the pleasure and never gave as much as she had recieved, she felt guilty and exhausted.

"Ah..hah....M...my master....don't...hate me please...I want...more but...I can't go on anymore, I don't want to be thrown away...like a broken toy....

Summoning
Modelling for Leriana

Sun Feb 21, 2010 7:37 am
Profile YIM

Rahs looks down at the obedient girl, and sighs when she admits of her lack of stamina, though her lust is not gone yet. You disappoint me, my pet... But I don't want to break you, so I'll forgive you this time. But do train to last longer for next time. You want to please your master, right? The mercenary says, his massive cock still erect and wet from the mix of body fluids, swaying a bit before her as he stands up.

It was very obvious for him that her body indeed couldn't go on. She was on the verge of fainting, and was probably dehydrated as well due the release of so much of her pussy juice. I won't hate you Dokima. Just remember very well what I order you tonight. You may not be broken yet, but you still are my toy. Farewell then... With that, his bright blue eyes stare somewhere else, the former soldier turning around, and leaving the exhausted girl on the field in the middle of the darkness.

SFA---

Sun Feb 21, 2010 8:28 am
Reply to topic   [ 30 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2