View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Jun 03, 2024 9:13 pm

Reply to topic  [ 14 posts ] 
 A breath of fresh air (SenZi) 

Post A breath of fresh air (SenZi)
Andrea had only recently come to Shokushu and already she was missing home. Having found out that there was a beach she decided to go for a walk. Putting her uniform on as she was still not well versed in the schools regulations she trotted out of her dorm room making sure to shut the door behind her and headed down the hallway towards the exit of the dorm building.

After asking a couple of students where to go she finally found her way to the beach. Stopping for a moment she took her shoes and socks off holding them in her hands as she took a moment to feel the sand on against her feet. Closing her eyes she smiled talking to herself "The feeling of the sand against my toes is always relaxing.

Taking a deep breath of the sea air she slowly began walking along the beach along the area where the water splashed onto the shore the cool water sending shivers along her spine. She felt free inside even though she missed home and her friends she felt as if she didn't have a care in the world when she was by the ocean.

Sun Feb 14, 2010 12:58 am

Post Re: A breath of fresh air (SenZi)
Water. He never liked water. Which explains why Kerrick tended to stay away from it. But he was here today because he had learned of a mysterious crate of chemicals that had drifted here a long time ago. Ever since it had been forgotten. He had learned that such chemical would enhance his body by allowing him to grow additional, smaller tentacles that would be extremely effective in binding the target. Of course Kerrick never missed the opportunity to make himself stronger and so he ventured out to the beaches. Yet it has been hours and still he had found nothing.

Then something caught his eyes. His eyes zoomed in and saw a girl, alone, walking a short distance from where he was. He was annoyed and someone had to pay for it. But first he wanted to user her to find this missing crate. The chemical would give off a acidic smell and he would not be able to pick it up. But a human would, which would make her a better tool for finding it. He transformed into a human and walked carefully towards her so that she couldn't see him and hid behind a rather large rock. With everything ready Kerrick sent out a telepathic message into her head, "Follow the smell" She would think it was her brain telling her what to do.

Always Up for an RP. PM Me!

Sun Feb 14, 2010 10:24 pm

As she walked down the beach enjoying the ocean breeze her eyes focused out on the horizon, she got the strangest idea to search for an acidic smell. Not quite sure why her mind would be telling her to do such a thing she stopped for a moment sniffing the air.

There was a faint trace of an acidic smell, it seemed to be coming from a ways down the beach ahead of her. Shrugging slightly she began to follow the smell. Perhaps some ship had wrecked and the smell was coming from containers, which was a bad thing as she knew it could cause problems for the ecosystem.

The smell became stronger and seems to be coming from a small cave under a rocky cliff on the edge of the beach. She wasn't sure if she should continue or not. Looking around she didn't she anyone and inside her mind a small voice told her to not go in. Conflicted she stood there wondering what she should do.

Mon Feb 15, 2010 2:34 am

Kerrick followed her silently until she stopped in front of a small cave under a cliff. Now all he had to do was go inside and take it, but that would mean she would lose the girl. Then an idea came into his mind. Why not have the girl take it out for him? Smiling, Kerrick sent another message to her head, "Investigate the cave."

Mon Feb 15, 2010 2:39 am

As she stood there her mind spoke once again telling her to go into the cave. Sighing softly as it seemed that she couldn't make up her mind she shrugged and slowly began entering the cave. She could her waves crashing inside which meant that she would have to be careful not to slip in or else that would be the end of her.

Her eyes quickly adjusted to the dark and with what little light peered into the cave she looked around, following the now heavy acidic scent she made her way deeper into the cave. Why am I doing things? I sure hope that I don't get in trouble for coming here.Her thoughts raced as she knew she was getting close to the scent but she wasn't sure what to look for.

Mon Feb 15, 2010 2:44 am

All this time she was never aware of the boy who was silently following her. His strong sense of vision allowed Kerrick to see the wooden crate before she did. He smiled, he had found what he was looking for. And now he had no further need for her. Well, no need for her as a detector but she would serve as an entertainment for him. Perhaps a test to see what his body can do after he had injected the chemical. It was time to reveal himself.

"Who are you? What are you doing here?" a voice, this time more alien, more monstrous said in her head. Kerrick walked up to her. "You are not suppose to be here."

Mon Feb 15, 2010 2:52 am

Jumping startled she turned around quickly bringing her hands and arms up in a defensive manner. She could hardly see anything but she could make out the outline of what appeared to be a boy. Tilting her head some as she blinked questioning if what she saw was real cause as far as she knew Shokushu was an all girls school. Trembling and shaking a little she stammered as she spoke Who..who are you? And what are you doing here? Stepping back she felt the wall of the cave against her back, thinking to herself "Well atleast I won't have to worry about him coming from behind."

Mon Feb 15, 2010 2:58 am

"I am here because of that," Kerrick said, pointing to a dusty wooden crate behind her. There was a stamp on the box, somewhat faded, that read: DANGER. NO NOT TOUCH.

"That box was stored here by a group of scientists twenty years ago. It contains a powerful chemical, one that strengthens your body. They let it here because they did not want to leak it to outside world and have it fall into the hands of the aliens. I discovered box two years ago and I have been keeping it safe."

It was a lie, well most of it, but it will do. He walked past her, towards the crate, and opened the lid. Inside were twenty flasks of a red chemical substance. Kerrick pulled out of the flasks and opened it. Smiling, he turned towards the girl and drank it.

"Since you are the first human here, I shall demonstrate to you its true power."

Last edited by SenZi on Mon Feb 15, 2010 10:00 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Mon Feb 15, 2010 3:17 am

Backing away as her eyes widen her voice stammering as she tried to speak. "Alien? Scientist? What the hell is he talking about?" Inching away from the boy and towards the opening of the cave, she kept her eyes on the boy too afraid to turn around as she didn't know what he may do.

She saw him with the strange liquid and heard his words about testing his new power on her. This made her heart race as a voice in her head told her to run and run like hell. She turned around her body moving slow as if the fear wrapped around her like rope as she was trying to run away.

Mon Feb 15, 2010 3:26 am

A monstrous laugh appeared in her head as the human Kerrick transformed into his monster form, a giant alien nearly 20 feet tall. Small spores began appearing in his back as thin rope like tendrils appeared from them. The chemical was working. Almost immediately the tendrils wrapped themselves around the girl, pinning her hands to her waist and her legs together. They lifted her into the air and pulled her towards him.

"I have to thank you for helping me find these chemicals. And now I shall demonstrate to you the price for trespassing."

Mon Feb 15, 2010 3:32 am

Screaming at the top of her lungs as the tendrils wrapped around her. Her mind was racing as she thought "No this can't be happening, this is all just some twisted nightmare, it has to be!" Her eyes wide with terror as she witnessed the transformation. She squirmed and tried her best to get free, her mind screaming at her to break loose that this wasn't a nightmare.

"I...I didn't mean to trespass I swear! Please...please let me go!"

Mon Feb 15, 2010 5:31 am

"It is not nightmare dear. This is real."

Little did she know that he could read her mind. Kerrick laughed in her head as his tendrils began stripping down her clothes except her shoes, soon leaving her completely exposed to him. He moved closer to examine her.

"My my what a nice body.

One of his four larger tentacles snaked its way down her body and began rubbing her clitoris, stimulating her. The smaller tendrils wrapped around her breasts and nipples also began vibrating. Meanwhile her body was being drenched with his aphrodisiac filled slime.

Mon Feb 15, 2010 10:06 pm

Screaming at the top of her lungs as her clothes were being ripped from her body. Her mind racing as she kept telling herself "No this can't be happening, this can't be happening." Body squirming as she felt the tentacle begin to rub her clit. Stammering as her eyes watched in horror as smaller tentacles wrapped around her tits and nipples vibrating them, her nipples becoming hard from their touch. Why are you doing this to me?!

Her body began reacting to the slime, cause her face to turn a soft pink as her mind told her, "This is gross, I can't let my body betray me and I can't let this thing get any pleasure out of me."

Tue Feb 16, 2010 1:07 am

Kerrick ignored her and continued to work on her body, arousing her. His tentacles pulled her closer, until her body was next to his. The tendrils on her breasts retreated and the monster used his hands to grab her orbs. His hands began squeezing and rubbing them. His claws moved up to her nipples and pinched them.

Mon Feb 22, 2010 12:39 am
Reply to topic   [ 14 posts ]