View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Sep 28, 2024 5:28 pm

Reply to topic  [ 47 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 The New Girl With The Melancholic Smile (Open) 

Post The New Girl With The Melancholic Smile (Open)
(( Open to students and maybe a few monsters. ))

Sofia covered her mouth and coughs. The fumes from the departing plane suffocated her. She fans the air in front of her face, desperate for a cool breeze of fresh air. She stands at the airstrip, staring at the luggage haphazardly thrown on the ground.

Sofia wore a classically styled trench coat over her former school uniform. Her coat had a 1940s charm, as if it were a coat of a femme fetale in a noir film. Her brilliant red hair drapes neatly around her shoulders and her melancholic smile hides behind her red lipstick.

She clutches a small, leather-bound notebook against her chest as she went to gather her things. The notebook sports a well-worn photograph as its bookmark.

Sofia didn't pack lightly, she seemed to brought her whole life with her. The stacks of chests, garment bags and suitcases would be a challenge to a group of strong men, much less for lone girl.

Sofia grabbed her purse and walked towards the array of buildings, hoping to find some help, or at least, a dolly.

Thu Mar 27, 2008 11:33 pm

(OOC - Would you like Cukoo to welcome you to campus?)

Cukoo's Profile

Fri Mar 28, 2008 12:43 am

Fri Mar 28, 2008 12:46 am

Cukoo had been curious for some time what the loud noises were coming from the opposite side of the island. Large metallic objects flew overhead the area time and time again, and they were likely the objects creating the loud roaring noises. Seeing as there had not been any girls around the beach or the nearby pools, Cukoo decided he would explore the area to see what was occurring in this area.

The massive black blob slid slowly across the landscape of the island, through forests and past several ponds before reaching the area he assumed was the location of all the noise. He appeared to be what the young girls on the island called an "air port", an area where the new arrivals on the island would be dropped off before heading to the school. He wondered if this area had any potential for finding any of the young girls he craved, and soon he got his answer.

One of the large metallic objects was taking off in the distance, leaving behind a lovely young girl standing alone. His massive mouth began to drool from the simple sight of her. His dark blue eyes gazed up and down her slender form, knowing that she would be delicious. However, he was in the out in the open. Despite his strength, Cukoo was unable to move very fast, and this young beauty would be able to outrun him easily should she see him now. Glancing around, Cukoo spotted a small pond in the distance. Perfect, thought the giant blob. As quickly as he could, the black blob slid under the surface of the water, his dark eyes locked on the young girl's beautiful body.

Cukoo's Profile

Fri Mar 28, 2008 1:34 am

A droplet of rain kisses Sofia's cheek. It's a mocking, condescending kiss, as if nature itself wanted to bring this girl's spirits down.

"Hmm..." She extends her hand out and catches a drop of rain. She pushes her bangs out of her face and looks up. The dark clouds rumbles merciless, threatening to pour themselves down to the earth. Sofia opens her umbrella just as the rain pours down. She turns towards her stack of luggage. She knows that she did a good job packing her things and they will not easily get wet, but it can only take so much water.

The rain around her pours down, it was as if a curtain of water was draped around her and her umbrella. She clutches her purse firmly against her chest. She sees a building flickering with activity. She quickly makes her way through the rain, dodging the puddles of water, or at least tries to.

Fri Mar 28, 2008 1:46 am

As the heavens opened up with rain, Cukoo continued to keep his eyes locked on the lovely young girl. It seemed almost fitting that the young girl began to make her way towards the building, which just happened to be located behind the small pond in which the black blob was hiding.

The beautiful young girl walked quickly towards the massive blob hidden underneath the water as several thick tentacles began to extend out from his large body. The black tentacles did not break the surface of the water, but waited just underneath, preparing to unleash themselves onto the young beauty. The overcoat the young girl wore hid most of her features, but occasionally the front flew open to reveal a tight fitting school uniform. Cukoo knew that she would soon belong to him...

Cukoo's Profile

Fri Mar 28, 2008 2:02 am

The dreadful rain made it hard for Sofia to see. She tightens the belt of her coat, trying to protect herself from the rain.

"Ahhh!" Sofia stumbles forward as she looses balance because of a soft patch of dirt. Luckily for her, she latches on a nearby tree branch, preventing herself from falling. Her umbrella, however, flew from her hand and fell on a puddle.

Sofia tries desperately to reach for the umbrella while keeping her hands on the tree, but it was slightly beyond her reach.

"Nnngh..." she grunted as she tries to grab the umbrella.

Fri Mar 28, 2008 2:10 am

The young girl suddenly stumbed and grasped a nearby tree, losing her umbrella. Slowly, the young girl turned her back from the small pond as she reached for her umbrella. A small laugh escaped the black blob's mouth, knowing that now was the time to strike.

In an instant, several thick tentacles shot out from the small pond and extended towards the young beauty. A pair of black tentacles quickly lashed around her wrists and arms, pulling them behind her back and binding them tightly together. Another thick tentacle lashed around her ankles, tying her slender legs together tightly. The black tentacles suddenly lifted the young girl into the air, pulling her squirming and struggling body towards the small pond.

Cukoo's Profile

Fri Mar 28, 2008 2:30 am

Sofia's eyes widen. She immediately recoils and struggles, Sofia was never fond of nature. Her first thought is that a snake has landed on her arm. But to her horror, she couldn't swat it off. The tentacle snakes around her arms forcing her hands back.

Sofia struggled tremendously, but to no avail, before she knew it black slimy tentacles wrap themselves around her, lifting her to the air. She screams to the top of her lungs, hoping and praying it didn't fall on deaf ears.

"What's going on?! WHAT'S GOING ON?!" Sofia's soft, calm demeanor quickly shatters.

Fri Mar 28, 2008 3:04 am

The thick black tentacles continued to pull the young girl towards the small pond, twisting and tightening around her ankels and wrists. Slowly, Cukoo's massive body began to emerge from under the surface of the water. The black blob dwarfed the young girl, standing nearly nine feet tall and dripping with water and slime. More thick tentacles began to emerge from his black skin as his dark blue eyes stayed locked on his new prize.

Suddenly, a large hole began to open in the front of the large blob, forming a massive mouth with hundreds of thin tentacles lining the inside and a rough black tongue sliding past. A deep, watery laugh filled the air as Cukoo said into the rain, "hello my dear. You look simply delicious."

Cukoo's Profile

Fri Mar 28, 2008 6:01 am

"M-M-Monster!!!" Sofia screams. She struggles to no avail, but the strong tentacles kept her still.

"What do you want from me?!?!" Her eyes move around frantically, searching for a face on the amorphous blob. "LET ME GO!"

The rain pours down relentlessly, drenching the bound Sofia. She swallows hard as she sees the massive mouth open. "D...Don't eat me...don't eat...me.." Sofia begs, she begs desperately.

The load roaring laughter and it's garbled voice froze Sofia. Her face turns white. "Please... I...don't...want... to die..."

Sat Mar 29, 2008 4:39 am

Another deep laugh filled the air as Cukoo said, "I have no intention of killing or eating you, my dear. Rather, I will be... tasting you." Suddenly, a thick tentacle shot up the front of the young girl's trench coat and tore it from her body, displaying her wet school uniform underneath. Her lovely body flexed and squirmed as his thick tentacles continued to tighten around her wrists and ankles.

As the massive blob continued to pull the young girl closer towards him, another thick tentacle suddenly shot up the front of her wet blouse, slowly popping one button at a time. Cukoo's watery laugh echoed through the air as the front of her white blouse tore open, displaying her tight black bra underneath. Drool began to fall from the black blob's mouth to the wet ground below as he eyed the young girl up and down. He could not wait to have his first taste of her.

Cukoo's Profile

Sat Mar 29, 2008 6:13 am

"Help help!!" She screams to the top of her lungs until her voice starts to crack.

"T...Tasting me? What... what do you mean?"

Cukoo answers her questions not with words, but by shredding her clothing. Sofia tugs at the tentacles desperate to free herself. "Don't do this!" Sofia shivers out of fear and the cold. The wicked rain pelts her bare skin.

"Don't do this...let me go...let me go," Sofia begs desperately and pathetically.

Sat Mar 29, 2008 6:23 am

"I will let you go eventually, my dear, but only after I have had my... fill... of you," laughed the massive blob as his black tongue ripped off the last pieces of her white blouse, leaving only her wet bra to protect her full breasts. Cukoo's dark eyes locked onto the soft orbs as she breathed heavily, watching the large mounds of flesh bounce back and forth inside the bra as she struggled and squirmed.

As Cukoo continued to stare, two more thick tentacles extended out from his massive body, sliding up the front of her flat belly before slowly wrapping themselves around each of her breasts. Letting out around watery laugh, Cukoo watched as the black tentacles began to squeeze and twist around her full breasts, still covered by her tight bra. The large obrs rose and fell slowly as the wet bra strained to hold to her body, nearly tearing off her chest with each tight squeeze.

Cukoo's Profile

Sat Mar 29, 2008 6:39 am

"KYAAAAAAH!" Her voice echoes through the forest. Sofia felt sorely frightened and horrified. She kept most people at a distance, but now, this creature, this monster, has left her helpless as it caresses her naked body.

"Ahhh...ahhh..." She moans, "S...Stop!! STOP!!" Her body hangs limp from the tentacles, exhausted from all her struggles.

Sofia felt sick, her body couldn't stop shaking. The slimy, viscous texture of the tentacle bothered her to no end. "Don't... don't!"

Sat Mar 29, 2008 6:51 am
Reply to topic   [ 47 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next