View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Sep 27, 2024 11:19 am

Reply to topic  [ 26 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 First Beach Swim (KouzaKai) 

Post First Beach Swim (KouzaKai)
Lyra stood on the beach looking out over the water. She smiled to herself as she striped down to her boyshorts and bikini swimsuit. This was above all her suits, and she had a lot of them, her favorite. It was a beautiful silver with glitter strands of purple and blue woven through it. The top was made so that it wouldn't completely cover her chest, but it could not be considered indecent. Her boyshort bottoms rode low on her hips and were cut high so it showed the lower crease of her ass. Oh how she loved the sexy little swimsuit.
Tossing her hair over her shoulder she walked out into the water. Her silver suit, silver hair, and silver eyes made for one irridescent image. She was waist deep in the water before she dove under. She surfaced when she was far enough out that her feet couldn't touch bottom. Slicking her hair back she started her swimming laps.

(please do not destory the suit :D )

Mon May 26, 2008 3:42 am

Post Re: First Beach Swim (KouzaKai)
( I take it you have an attachment to this 'suit' 8) )

He had only been recently iin the island to know that some of the students he knew were no longer there, and some of those places he frequented either demolished, were derelict, or just flat-out disappeared for no reason at all. But who was he to care? He loved that there were more places this time to roam. Especially the fresh, cool waters of the ocean which he loved so much...

The beach was especially full of girls this time of year, clad in their mini-swimsuits and each one daring the other unconsciously into a more revealing type of wet garments. This, of course, were being done unknowingly for the island's secret denizens, who of course loved what was happening. He dove deeper and rose to a favorite part of the island; the far end which few students ever frequented.

As luck would have it one student was in today, wearing a nice silver number he could have picked out personally for her. It accentuated her body perfectly, and it was far easier to remove than anything else he would have seen on a girl.

Slowly he began his approach towards the shore, where the girl was nearest to, swimming under the depths, using the natural coloring of his skin to hide himself among moss covered corals.

You're dedicated to how I'm killing you.

A member of the Archanius Alliance, Lieutenant.
The Archanius Alliance
Terror of the Deep

Tue May 27, 2008 3:20 am
Profile YIM

Lyra swam her laps back and forth glad to have the peace for once. There was no signs of monsters or other students. She wouldn't mind another student truthfully, but she was also grateful for the time alone.
She glided through the water in all her silver glory. The water licked against her body causing her nipples to pucker. Even though she was completely wet from the body she could feel dampness between her legs. One of the reasons she loved to swim was the feel of the water against her.

Tue May 27, 2008 7:55 pm

He was circling her like a shark...as she swam amongst the gentle waves. From under there he could see her body slice through the waters with grace, as if she was a mermaid...and that turned him on even more. His eyes focused on the silhouette she was casting; the perfect body, as if inviting him, teasing him, taunting him to once again reclaim a prey.

And reclaim her he shall.

He began swimming in furious and quick strokes underneath as if to begin a bombing run. Some of his scales unfurled to reveal tentacles growing underneath. He waited for her to get into position.

At the right moment, when she was directly on top of her and way too far out into the open, he sliced through the waters upwards and into the surface of the water. In which he broke through the surface, enough for her to get a moment's glimpse of her attacker; his scale covered body, and his face, all combined to make him look anything like a large fish, a merman.

Taking advantage of her surprise, he shot two tentacles at her direction, bound for her feet and hand. He had an idea where to bring her, somewhere he had not been in a long, long time.

The Archanius Alliance
Terror of the Deep

Wed May 28, 2008 6:19 am
Profile YIM

Lyra was happily swimming and getting excited as the water lapped over her. Her thoughts turned to a sexual nature. Thoughts of her nipples being sucked or her clit and pussy being licked. She groaned feeling herself become even more damp at the thought of her holes being filled.

She frowned suddenly realizing the stupid monsters on this stupid island had turned her into a nympho even more then she was. She was lost in her thoughts and screamed loudly as something grabbed her. Her struggles were immediate. Kicking and bucking against whatever held her.

Fri May 30, 2008 2:08 am

His actions were spontaneous, precise. Whatever comes out of his actions today would show him if he was getting rusty, or if he was still back in the groove. He would have to act quick, though, since the entrance to the cavern was underwater, and it was a fact that humans were never born amphibians.

The tentacles hit their targets precisely, tightening at once and using their strength to quickly drag her towards him. Next, he subrmerged, bringing along the girl and swimming quickly and sleekly to the small opening on the crag where he had always bought countless others.

It was a long passageway, dimly lit and almost unfathomable since it was subterranean. He looked behind him every now and then to see if she was still breathing. Bubbles issued from her mouth, and it was getting weaker and weaker.

Damn.

Summoning strength which he had not used for a long time, he gave one final burst of speed; finally he broke through the water's surface, quickly threw the girl on dry land, and landed somewhere hidden among the many rocks and crags to catch his breathe. The plan worked.

He would have chosen for a gentle landing, otherwise, but circumstances offered no solution for that. At least, she was here, now, in the monster's lair.

The Archanius Alliance
Terror of the Deep

Fri May 30, 2008 3:41 am
Profile YIM

Lyra was begining to panic at the thought that something was trying to drown her. She was a very good swimmer and could hold her breath longer then most. This however was not a good thing because she was starting to run out of air with the struggle.

Just as she started to give up the fight she felt herself go flying out of the water. She groaned as she landed with a wet thump on the hard rock. Rolling over onto her back she took several deep breaths. When she was sure she wasn't going to pass out she jumped up and became on guard.

Sat May 31, 2008 9:07 pm

Kouzakai paced his breathing, slowing it down to almost not a wiff of air at all, as he tried to get his heart back to normal. He had never done such a burst of sudden speed for a long time, and he was exhausted.

Still, all that training and meditation he had done on his voyage paid off, and he quickly regained strength. Knowing this, he knows that all he had been doing before, he could regain at lightning speed.

" So, little girl." boomed his deep voice in the cave, which seemed to come at all directions." Like it here?"

He stood up. His legs were fine now, and proceeded to the hidden parts of the cave where he walked here and there.

" It's not much, but I hope it'll do." He said, fighting the urge to laugh.

The Archanius Alliance
Terror of the Deep

Mon Jun 02, 2008 7:01 am
Profile YIM

"This place is disgusting," she spat as she moved in a slow circle. Her back was towards the entrance. She had guaged the distance to the water. There was no doubt in her mind she was a strong enough swimmer to make it out. Her only question was if she would make it away in time.

She took a step back then another one. "I really think all of you need help. Perhaps medical help," she taunted. Her hope was to keep the thing distracted enough that she could make an escape. She took another step back as she insulted it.

Tue Jun 03, 2008 3:05 am

He fought the urge to laugh. Her threats and her actions were a bit theatrical, short of stereo-typical, but he gave her credit for trying.

" Ah, ah, ah." He said, pelting a rock towards the second step she made, hitting the ground behind her. " That's as far as you go."

The cave was dark, wet, and craggy. A few moss covered the floor, with the most concentration of moss being somewhere in the most deepest recesses of the cavern. He smiled, knowing well enough that she could never find a sure way of escaping on foot. Now, he had to have a coke hold on the lagoon.

Fortunately enough there was a vicious current that ran through the whole perimeter of the island. He was strong enough to swim through these current, and sometimes go along with it just to find out areas of the island he can use to his advantage. It wasn't very pretty, but there you go.

He decided to drop down and reveal himself in a dark part of the cave, walking towards her, and gradually revealing little by little parts of his body.

The Archanius Alliance
Terror of the Deep

Tue Jun 03, 2008 7:46 am
Profile YIM

Lyra snarled at the voice as she tried to see into the darkness. "Kiss my ass," she hissed. She turned in another slow circle taking stock in where she was. Wet, dark, and flat out scary she thought. Okay so that means some form of cave she told herself.
She glanced over her shoulder at the entrance once more. She sighed knowing there was no way she'd actually make it. "How about this creepy guy. Why don't you go fuck yourself?" The last question was delievered so sweetly.
Her steps back suddenly stopped at seeing something move. There was a number of things she would have expected. What she was seeing as he stepped out of the shadows wasn't one of them.

Wed Jun 04, 2008 3:54 am

" What's the matter...monster got your tongue?"

Kouzakai fought the urge to laugh as he slowly stepped into what visible light was available in the cave, coming through from a hole in the rocks. He always was delighted somehow in the reactions that people gave out when he revealed himself, when they had been so brave to begin with. Might be false braveness but that look on their faces is priceless.

Kouzakai continued to walk into the light, his form slowly coming to view...the scales, perpetually wet and dripping it seemed, moss colored from all the swims he'd done through the fresh water streaming through the island...his towering form, at once dwarfing the girl...his body, well-toned and muscular, in a monster's kind of way...and finally his face.

The stuff nightmares are made of.

" Not so tough now, are we?" he said, further relishing the moment. " Wasn't there a wise man who once said, raise no more demons that you can slay?"

With that Kouzakai disappeared into the darkness once again, clinging onto the rocks and leaping quickly with the aid of his tentacles, to appear behind the girl.

The Archanius Alliance
Terror of the Deep

Thu Jun 05, 2008 3:31 am
Profile YIM

Lyra was completely terrified now. "Oh no I'm sorry your just so ugly I forgot what I was going to say." She was glad when he disappeared again. "Let me guess you were hoping I was one of those poor little defenseless girls,' she taunted.
Hearing a noise behind her she started to move quickly away. She didn't like the fact that she was stuck in here with that thing. Atleast out in the open she had a chance at fighting.

Mon Jun 09, 2008 4:14 am

A low guffaw echoed through the walls of the dimly lit cave.

" On the contrary..." Kouzakai said, transferring from one place to another within the cave, " ...I was wishing that you would put up a decent fight. I had been away for so long, I need to stretch my muscles."

Kouzakai shifted from rock to rock, until he got into a position where he was on top of the girl. There he started stalking her.

He went to her right side, and pelted a small pebble to her left. Then shifted to her left and threw moss at her front. From the back, he let out a loud howl, simultaneously while going to the front and running...rather, galloping towards her.

With this trickery he hoped to keep her off-balance and bewildered while he launched his tentacles fully at her.

The Archanius Alliance
Terror of the Deep

Wed Jun 11, 2008 2:53 pm
Profile YIM

Lyra listened and prepared to bolt if the need be. She couldn't tell where he was because he seemed to be surrounding her. She was becoming worried that she wouldn't be able to get out. The pebble, the voice, everything she knew was trying to through her off.

She sprung suddenly running toward the back of the cave. If she could get into a dark enough spot with enough covering she might be able to hide from it. She didn't want to fight, they didn't fight fair. She knew that if she fought with it, it would take advantage and she would be nakd before she kenw it.

Wed Jun 11, 2008 7:41 pm
Reply to topic   [ 26 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next