View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Sep 24, 2024 2:35 pm

Reply to topic  [ 60 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Nisha's day out (Nisha and KouzaKai) 

Post Nisha's day out (Nisha and KouzaKai)
It has been a very warm day at Shokushu. People had actually been sweating bullets the day before and this day....well, it was worse. Evreyone in their civvies were actually just in shorts and sandos, or something else much cooler. Somehow this seemed to be a very bad thing.

Sometimes in warm spells like this disappearances seemed to be higher, since most were wearing next to nothing, that also meant they were prime targets for most persons on the island...particularly the 'other inhabitants', the so-called inmates. Most of them were tolerant to the heat, but some, including this particular monster, opted to just staty somewhere cooler and maybe wait for someone to do the mistake of ventuiring there.

Like this monster, he stayed near the shore of the most secluded beach on the island. Reason was that if the students managed to ever get here, that meant they were the only ones lucky enough to have avoided the snares of his other colleagues and this meant they were exclusively his to exploit. In short, he was waiting for those who valued their privacy enough to risk going to this part where they could be alone.

Well, alone with this particular monster on the loose.

So he swam back and forth on the depths, just some miles from the shore. The heat had gotten to him, and for now he was regaining his strength. Nobody seems to have had the idea of being alone in mind, but he was patient. The day is still young, and long, and it was getting considerably hotter. His patience was strong and he knew, sooner or later, someone will be foolish enough to pick this spot.

You're dedicated to how I'm killing you.

A member of the Archanius Alliance, Lieutenant.
The Archanius Alliance
Terror of the Deep

Thu Jun 21, 2007 6:38 am
Profile YIM

Nisha was jogging. She took a path near the shore but a dfifferent from those usually travelled. She knew it was risky but right now she didnt care. Nobody can stay in her stride so its just annoying to double back and wait.

She didnt notice that there wasnt enyone around since she was too focused on her breathing and the loud music thudding on her ears.

Luck must be with her today since there werent any monsters around

Or maybe it wasnt

(profiles updated on 11/27/07)

Thu Jun 21, 2007 7:10 am
Profile YIM WWW

His eyes scanned the part of the shore were most walked during the day. No one seems to be around, but he didn't mind. There would be someone.

He looked again, when the sun was a bit high above him. He searched and searched for miles but he did not see a single sign of intelligent life. Not to worry...there would be someone.

A little bit later when he was about to move out, something moved in the path he weas spying on. He thought it to be a crab but it as far too heavy to be one. He had hopes. And sure enough...it was a girl.

She had a nice joggin uniform on but it did very little to hide her very ample gifts. He felt that maybe this was his lucky day, and felt that maybe no one would be bothering him after all. He looked at her with eyes ablze with lust...and felt himself grow warmer than he usually is.

Finally...after a long time, his patience pays off.

The Archanius Alliance
Terror of the Deep

Fri Jun 22, 2007 6:34 am
Profile YIM

Nisha' breaths were already very shallow and she winced with every stride. She knew she needed to stop and rest for a while.

Finally she spied a rock in the sand. The water was already rising but she smiled as she looked at the view. The sun was near setting.

She chided herself that poeple might come looking for her if she stayed till dark, but the scene was baconing to her. Besides her side hurt anyway. With a sigh she changed courses and jogged to the rock siting down and watching the scene

Fri Jun 22, 2007 7:21 am
Profile YIM WWW

The shallow waters provided a direct spot for s[ying, the creature very efficiently covered by his natural camouflage and the setting sun's fantastically view-grabbing spectacle. Perfect.

He slowly waded to a spot somewhere nearer the coast. He knew this was something he had done dozens of times...

Slowly ha backtracked into the water. He observed the girl.

She was a nifty girl, with caramel colored skin. She looked really smart, judgin from the expression on her face and the way her eyes appreciated the wonderful sunset like an exquisite piece of art. But the most wonderful attraction was her body...toned by exercise, hidden by baggy jogging outfit. He couldn't wait to peel it off her.

Slowly his body threaded nearer, feeling the sand work in between pieces of his skin-scales. He would move in near, then surprise her.

The Archanius Alliance
Terror of the Deep

Sat Jun 23, 2007 7:29 am
Profile YIM

Nisha sighed in contentment as she moved to have a better view of the place, and un wittingly turning her back on the monster creeping up behind her.

Sun Jun 24, 2007 12:39 am
Profile YIM WWW

The surprise is delivered. Time to spring the trap.

Slowly he rose up, then ran towards the girl at full speed. Maybe she didn't notice, maybe she did. But he could see that the sunset occupied her more than normal so that she conveniently forgot to take note of the heavy footsteps parting the sands as they went.

And in one swift move...

SWOOSH!

She was lifted off the ground, her hands and legs tied by tentacles which she didn't even feel wrappign around her arms and legs. She had a look of surprise on her face, then a look of anger.

While the monster had a look of mild jeering on his own.

" Boo." he said, smiling up at the girl.

The Archanius Alliance
Terror of the Deep

Sun Jun 24, 2007 6:05 am
Profile YIM

Nisha's face was filled with hate at the monster.

"so this is your new tactic now isnt it you sons of hell?" she spat at him.

Sun Jun 24, 2007 12:19 pm
Profile YIM WWW

" Now come on..." He spoke, doing an act of being civilized while walking with her raised up high like that.

Slowly a tentacle snaked up and started to draw the zip down from the girl's jogging top. slowly and slowly the dress inside of the girl came into view...along with her slender body, her young, firm chest and her nicely caramel body. Her tan was a slight mix of white and tan, which was nice and exquisite.

" Hmm..."

He ran the tentacle inside her vest, purposedly getting it stuck inside. He loved watching her trying to get it out, and loved seeing her fail, since in the first place she had her arms and legs tied up.

" Why do you always struggle?" He continued, speaking with her." When in the end you always give up and give in?"

The Archanius Alliance
Terror of the Deep

Sun Jun 24, 2007 3:00 pm
Profile YIM

She spat at him again as she continued to struggle. Cursing him under her breath

Mon Jun 25, 2007 8:17 am
Profile YIM WWW

He felt the liquid splat on his face. Viscuous, musky and a bit sticky. He saw it fall from his face, to the ground.

The sun was setting fast. BUt for the girl, her day was just beginning.

Shitty day. Shitty day alright.

The monster felt the need to hide this prize, so deeper he went, into the dense jungle of the island. The light was quickly fading, and in the jungle shadows were starting to form, vaguely reminding the girl of humanity's dark underworld and the creatures that lurked in nightmares. Frankly the creature would not be out of place, although at least in nightmares creatures only tended to scare you, not hold you up like this and try to undress you.

Slowy appendages started to snake around the girl's body, reaching places she herself cannot reach. They were rubbing her sides, and were starting to get down in her pants.

What a long day this will be indeed.

The Archanius Alliance
Terror of the Deep

Tue Jun 26, 2007 4:04 am
Profile YIM

She felt cold shiver run down her spine as tghe monster started stroking her, fear started to take over her thinking... yes fear

With a furious shake of her head she started gathering her senses back. She cant let fear take over or else she wont be able to get away from this nightmare. No she must sloly lull the monster into a false sense of security before making a move.

Tue Jun 26, 2007 4:55 am
Profile YIM WWW

The monster would not be denied. Slowly he went deeper into the trees, forming eerie shadows all around them as the sun continued into its downward journey.

Normally, most people would fear going somewhere dark upon this happening. But who was he to fear such things? He was a monster after all...these creatures, if they can be called such, are 'brethren'.

Slowly his tentacle which has went into the girl's pants have burst out, destroying completely the girl's pants. There was no trace of what she was wearing earlier. There was only this...the underwear which the girl has been hiding.

Inside her jacket was a white undershirt which has since grown a bit grey. His tentacles and the slime covering them weren't exactly clean, although the slime was not dirty...it was only a bit 'smeared'.

And her legs were on full display now, smooth and scar-free. He reckoned it was also like silk, and he proved this to be true once he touched them. Slowly he was reaching the place he wanted to go to, and slowly he was starting to fully undress her.

The Archanius Alliance
Terror of the Deep

Tue Jun 26, 2007 11:35 am
Profile YIM

She's a little unnerved now, she knows what happens to students who were captured like her. She snapped at the dread growing inside of her.

She felt filthy and the first thing on her mind was to take a bath when she got home. Yes WHEN.

With a determined face she gritted her teeth and lashed out at the monster making a well placed kick that would atleast stun a human down.

But the problem is only a human

Tue Jun 26, 2007 11:52 am
Profile YIM WWW

He felt the urge to laugh at the girl's predicament as he saw her nakedness...well, in this case half-nakedness. NIsha's clothes were in tatters as he carried her and was just inches away from the clearing that has served as her nest when...

WHAP!

A foot went to his jaw, connecting a well-placed kick. It did stun him...but only for a millisecond or so where his eyesight dimmed then returned. HIs jaw aws quite flexible and the kick had somehow knocked it out of place.

With a crack, he returned it in its proper place, and had let his rage take the best of him.

Two thin tentacles had started to lash out at te girl, tattering her clothes.

" That is one of the things I don't really like." he said, as the tentacles moved quickly, tearing fabric into bits as it thrashed about." Why would you go and do that? I already said I only wanted pleasure and not to hurt you!"

When he was done with his anger trip, Nisha's clothing was only a barely hanging white bra. Her panty had somehow become a bikini...a very skimpy bikini.

" NOw look what you made me do." he said in a gentle, mocking tone.

The Archanius Alliance
Terror of the Deep

Thu Jun 28, 2007 2:02 am
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 60 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next