View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Sep 29, 2024 8:27 am

Reply to topic  [ 165 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11  Next
 The Semi Stalker (Bala) 

Post The Semi Stalker (Bala)
I was out looking at one of my projects that I Had in the forest, several red and blue flowers, one was supposed to absorb magic, the other ki, both different and unqiue forces. Sadly my experiment could hardly be called a 100% success as someone was watching me tending some the flowers.

That person was Bala, a new student who had made some friends the moment she got here with her wonderful personalty. When the question of boys came up most of them sighed. As they explained that being an Island there were indeed no boys here to have woe us, not one of them tried to get here or anything.

That's when one of the girls chimed in. "Well, there is Mr. Sulivan." She offers. Where you learn about the young men on campus. A bit older then most of the girls here at the age of 25, but he had a masters in Botany and was considered a prodigy amoung his scientfic peers and that's why he's here to conduct research. He also provides a tutoring service and sometimes subs for the teachers. They all then sigh a bit. "Not only is he smart, but he's also Handsome too. If we are stuck on an Island with one boy, were glad it's him." Another adds. "However he seems to be rather picky as we hear he only dates a small amount of girls if that. Some might just be bragging." They tell her.

Letting her know he would be a tough egg to crack if she was to do anything more then just hang around a cute boy as she finally got her friends to relent and they revealed that he always checked a unique project of his around 4 every wensday. So here she was watching him as he tended to his flowers, his muscular form before her as he sweated a bit without his shirt on as he tended to them.

Master Druid of the Berry Lin

My Bio- viewtopic.php?f=7&t=144

If you fancy an RP with my character do not hestitate ask. I'm always free.

Alliance Info- viewtopic.php?f=7&t=155

Alliance Membership List- viewtopic.php?f=5&t=576

Wed Oct 08, 2008 8:02 am

Post Re: The Semi Stalker (Bala)
(OOC: btw, Bala is pronounced like baw-law. Forgot to mention that in my bio.)

<Ooh, he is really cute>, Bala thought. She adjusted her Sari to show a little more of her waste. She had hurried back to her dorm after her last class of the day and hurridly got ready. Before classes, she had tied her waste long hair in a pony tail using the long ribbon that matched this sari. When she got back to the dorm, she barely had time to get ready. She wore her favourite sari, orange and white with red trim and a floral pattern at the end. She had forgotten to unpack her backless bra. The choli (the midriff length blouse one generally wears with a sari) was mostly backless with a few cloth straps that were ill-placed to hide a bra strap. It was okay. She had worn this sari that way before. The choli and the sari covering her chest would maintain her modesty.

So here she was. Bala realized that she had been staring. Something about the flowers had obviously upset him. Maybe this wasn't the best time. No. This might be as good a chance as she'll ever get. Maybe she even could cheer him up.

"Ahem. Excuse me Mr. Sulivan."

Thu Oct 09, 2008 1:22 am

I quickly look over at the voice. I hadn't noticed her presensce and that always distrubed as I see that it's a regular student, dressed oddly. I've never seen a student in that sort of outfit before. I stand up and smile at her. Hmmm, she was quite beautiful never the less. "Hello there, can I help you?" I ask her.

Thu Oct 09, 2008 2:02 am

Bala blushes slightly at his question and smiles reflexively. "Y Yes. I'd like to speak with you." Bala paused and looked back down at the flowers. <Oh no! What do I talk about. I really should have thought this through>, she thinks. Bala casts about thinking of something to say when she realizes that the answer is the question that has been floating through her head since she arrived here.

Her tone change indicates that this is a non sequitur when she says, "I've never seen flowers like these before. What are they?"

Bala - Hindi Girl (Student) ; Hitomi - Basement Queen (Student) ; Anagopt - Web Star (Student) ; Quagga - Zebra Girl (SFA) ; Keefa - (Gladiatrix) ; Gambo - Zombie (Monster) ; Fluffy - Pirate!! (SFA)

Author of the 1500th post in the original ~Corrupt a Wish~ thread in Trivial Pursuits. (1899 posts)
Author of the 1500th post in the second The Banned Game! thread in Trivial Pursuits.
=========+=====

Thu Oct 09, 2008 2:38 am

"Oh are you intreasted in my experiments. These flowers are my creation, a way to help people. The blue ones are to help with water production." I tell her as I use the magic it stored up to show this as it was my cover story as I tip it over and hold out my hand as a tiny stream of water pours out of it. "These blue flower when planted in a garden would provide the water needed as it takes the water it needs out of the air itself, thus cuttiong down on costs for farmers in areas that are humidy enough for them. However they aren't a great success at this point." I tell her.

Thu Oct 09, 2008 4:20 am

Bala looked at the water in wide-eyed amazement. It hadn't rained since she arrived several days ago. Neither had there been a morning with dew. The flower had pulled the water out of the air! Bala could say that this was the first time a scientific invention had taken her breadth away. She couldn't understand why he was so disappointed. Maybe he's a perfectionist. She'd try to lift his spirits.

"Oh, how wonderful! Farmers won't have to water their crops any more. It's brilliant. And it's very kind of you to create something that will help other people." Bala gets down next to him and lightly cups the petals of the flower he showed her, "accidentally" brushing his hand in the process. "It's beautiful", she says. <This is going very well. I just wish my heart would slow down.> Bala smiles at him and says, "it looks to me like it works great."

Bala - Hindi Girl (Student) ; Hitomi - Basement Queen (Student) ; Anagopt - Web Star (Student) ; Quagga - Zebra Girl (SFA) ; Keefa - (Gladiatrix) ; Gambo - Zombie (Monster) ; Fluffy - Pirate!! (SFA)

Author of the 1500th post in the original ~Corrupt a Wish~ thread in Trivial Pursuits. (1899 posts)
Author of the 1500th post in the second The Banned Game! thread in Trivial Pursuits.
=========+=====

Fri Oct 10, 2008 12:46 am

"Well the blue ones are showing the remarkable growth yes, it's the red one's I'm disapointed with." I tell her motioning to them. "The problem is that there a random anamoly amoung the blue flowers that sometime pop up, instead of drawing in water from the air, they instead draw more water and nutrients from the soil, in otherwords it's counteracting each other." I tell her with a sigh. As I was noticing that she was lightly flirting with me. At least she had more tact then other girls I thought.

Fri Oct 10, 2008 4:28 am

"Oh, so not all the flowers work then? That's weird. I can understand how that would be upsetting." Bala furrowed her brow in thought. With a shrug she says, "I wish there were some way that I could help you. But botany is not my field." She reached over and put a hand on his shoulder. "Don't worry. You're the smartest person I know. In fact, you're the smartest person that I've ever heard of. I'm sure you will figure it out."

Bala reached back and pulled her pony tail in front of her. She used one hand to absently flick the end of it into the palm her other hand. She was in way over her head and getting nervous.

Sat Oct 11, 2008 2:06 am

I smirk at her. "That's very sweet of you to say." I tell her with a smile. "My name is Keemari, what is yours?" I ask her as I turn to face her smiling as I do so.

Sat Oct 11, 2008 6:25 am

A shocked look comes over Bala's face. She leans forward while her hands fly to her face. The fingertips from each hand meet at the middle of her forehead, each palm an inch or two in front of each eye. Her hands come down to her chin. She says, "I'm terribly sorry. That was very rude of me." She stands up straight, folds her hands in front of her with the fingertips just below the level of her chin, and briefly bows her head without breaking eye contact. "I am Bala Gavaskar. I arrived with several other students only a few days ago. I am very, very pleased to meet you, Keemari."

Her hands drop to her sides. She gives Keemari a broad smile. "I really love your flowers. Do you have any more experiments? I'd love to hear about them."

Sat Oct 11, 2008 1:47 pm

I smile at her. "Why yes, I have hundreds of them, some around the Island, the rest are in my greenhouse." I tell her smiling back at her polite manerisms. Kinda cute I thought as I go on. "Which one's would you like to see. The ones in the forest. It's a bit of a trek if we do that, or go to my greenhouse to see those." I tell her.

Sun Oct 12, 2008 9:36 pm

"Oh, I'd love to see all your experiments. Thank you for inviting me. Unfortunately I don't have the proper shoes for a trek through the forest." She shows him one of her shoes, not much more than a slipper. "I do have a hiking outfit, if you're willing to go on a trek another day. Going to your greenhouse sounds like a great idea."

Bala pauses and looks around. "Are you done here? If you aren't, I can wait. No trouble. If you are, I'd like to see your greenhouse straight away. You see, the girls who told me about... this place might be curious. They might come out to watch me. I'd rather not have an audience. Could we leave now?" Bala was extremely happy with the way this was going. But it could go sour quickly and she didn't want to face taunting from the girls.

Mon Oct 13, 2008 2:12 am

"I see, well, all I have to do is crunch some data, perform some experiments, all of which, can be done at my greenhouse." I tell her with a smile. I then reach out and take her hand. "Let's go." I tell her with a smile.

I lead her along one of the paths along the forest, that goes to my green house. Stepping inside it a wonder as it is overgrown with exotic looking plants, as you step back through the door a vine reaches out and closes it behind us as the heat in here was quite intense as well.

Mon Oct 13, 2008 4:09 am

"EEEK!" Bala squeezes Keemari's hand and jumps closer to him. She blushes and thinks, <great, girl. You just jumped and screamed like a little girl at at spring loaded door with a vine attached. Don't ruin this, girl.> Maybe she's seen too many bad, sci-fi movies, but the plants scared Bala. She got closer to Keemari. She felt safer looking into his eyes than looking at the plants. "What wa... I... Um.. I didn't know a greenhouse could get this hot."

=========+=====

Mon Oct 13, 2008 5:33 am

"Most of the plants here I have within a tropical setting since it's easy to mantain them here in this enviorment." I tell her with a smile. Another fact is that many of my plants her combined there various pollens, spores, and other things making different aprodisics, different things that affect her body, making her easier to put into a proper postion as I wrap my arm around her pulling her closer to me.

Mon Oct 13, 2008 5:38 am
Reply to topic   [ 165 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11  Next