View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Sep 30, 2024 11:33 am

Reply to topic  [ 57 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Training (Grail) 

Post Training (Grail)
~Clack!~

A loud impact sounds followed by a burst of wind and force causing trees to rustle and sway. Birds flutter out into the sky to find a safer place to rest as several more sounds follow the first time and time again. Kanoe lets out a long sigh as she lets her body sag forward in slight fatigue. Long strands of raven black hair fall before her shoulders and face as she takes a moment to catch her breath.

Spidery words of magic fill the air as her hair lifts slightly off her shoulders by some unseen force. Wisps of darkness gather in her hand, forming a bolt of shadow. With a sharp cry, the bolt blasts forth and collides into one of the trees in the forest producing the loud sound once more. Chips of bark fly off the large tree, adding another gash to the several others that were already on it.

Kanoe frowns slightly as she smooths out her long flowing black robes. A large v cut was down the middle of her robes, revealing her pale cleavage. It was less conservative but it was hot outside. She walks over to a small bag and pulls out some bottles of water, taking a short break as she lets her hand heal and catch her breath. Her eyes study the gashes in the tree, knowing she will need something much stronger if she is going to stop a monster.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Thu Dec 04, 2008 2:10 am

Post Re: Training (Grail)
Grail heard the clack of something from at least a mile away. This perked his interest intently, considering there were absolutely no clouds out in the sky. He took a deep breath and began to push through that forest, trying to pinpoint the location of that sound that he heard. Another one rang out, this time closer and the demon knew full well that he was going in the right direction.

Huffing and puffing, he made his way through the trees until he found someone deep in the forest, apparently pelting the trees with some sort of magic spell. Licking his lips, his eyes tried their best to see what they could see, and could only see that it was a woman in a black robe of sorts. He tipptoed closer to the female as she had her mind intent on destroying that tree she was targeting and upon closer inspection, realized that it was someone that he had a bit of fun with a long, long time ago...and it seems she'd gotten stronger.

Grail's lips turned into a sadistic smile as an idea lit up in his head. He snapped his fingers one time, and as the ground swirled near him, a small, shapeless green being took form near him. The blob of sorts dashed across the ground with lightning speed before it came up behind the tree that she was using as a target board. The small blob began to sink into that very tree, taking over it's roots.

As the woman grabbed something to drink, the tree began to move, and before she knew it, two large eyes would open wide before a booming roar would fill the forest, causing more birds to flutter. "OUCH! Out of all the trees that you could have targeted, you chose me?! Me?!" The tree that seemed very much alive bellowed out, sap running down from those exposed eyelids as branches came down to wipe at his face...though he seemed to not move to cause her any harm.

Thu Dec 04, 2008 2:33 am

Kanoe drops her water bottle as she was immediately back on her feet. She nearly stumbled over her bag as she stares at where the bellowing voice came from. Her eyes widen as she sees the tree she was using for practice was looking right back at her.

"Why didn't you say something sooner?" she says, still sounding very shocked.

Great, now she was talking to trees and was it actually crying? Maybe she was not getting enough sleep or this island was finally making her go loony. Even for her and this island, this seemed very weird. It did seem odd that it did not start yelling at her until after several spells connected. There was something about it that made her uneasy, besides the fact a tree was bloody talking to her and showing emotion.

"Well guess I will not target you then," she says simply, "You will regrow that bark in time."

She reaches down for her things not wishing to bother this odd being any further.

Thu Dec 04, 2008 2:43 am

The tree did not like her blatant disregard for it's life it seemed, and he crossed branches, almost looking at her with hate. "What do you think you are doing? Think you can just harm nature in anyway and walk away scott free? You have some apologizing to do...and a simple sorry is NOT going to cut it." He said, giving her a firm nod.

The tree was real, however, as a branch flicked that sap away from his eyes and towards the woman, aiming to hit her on the back of the neck. "Could you at least...at least do me a favor and pour some of that water on the parts you damaged? It'll help grow back faster and I won't have to worry about being a little naked in front of the other trees..."

Grail was nearly laughing on the ground a good hundred feet behind them both. He had to contain himself after hearing her reaction and what the demon that was inhabiting the tree was trying to do to her. The little blob was manipulative...could get into one's mind easily and make them think or do things that would be truly divine...but only if he had a way in.

"If you do this for me...and I promise you it is no trick...You'll prove that humans are not the wood hungry people they are...but...if you want to leave me here injured then go...Leave me here to feel exposed to the harshness of mother earth that doesn't involve me." The tree began to sob once again, that sap trickling down it's bark.

Thu Dec 04, 2008 2:53 am

The witch had no intention of apologizing to a tree. Apparently it was so dense that it could not notice danger until it hits it five or six times. This was truly annoying. A sharp 'Tch' leaves her lips a bit of sap flicks onto the back of her neck. She glares back at the tree, rubbing her neck slightly. Naked infront of the other trees? Ugh, this was giving her a headache.

"For such a large tree you sure do cry alot," she mutters, "Fine, if it means you will be quiet then I suppose we will both benefit from this."

If this thing was like the other monsters on the island, it could be trying to grab her with those branches. But it was still a tree and she could easily burn it to the ground if need be. She picks up the dropped water bottle and walks over to the crying tree. Kanoe untwists the cap and began to sling the water at the gashes until the bottle was empty. The witch could care less what a tree thought of humanity. It was not like she thought highly of humanity either. She just wanted the thing to stop whining.

Thu Dec 04, 2008 3:03 am

The tree certainly did not appreciate the attitude that it was given from the young witch. It huffed as she seemed to insult it so blatantly and took a deep breath, several droplets of that 'sap' collecting on it's branches as it sobbed. As the student got closer to the tree, it still made no attempts to attack her in anyway, shape or form.

As the woman splashed the water onto the tree, the rather talkative 'pussywillow' would suddenly throw it's branches out and into the air, "Oh thank you! That feels so good!" It exclaimed, and in doing so sent a massive amount of that sap that collected on the branches towards her body, splattering it on her exposed chest and even some on her face. Her upper lip had a droplet land on it, so minuscule but at the same time the sap seemed to jolt upwards straight into her nose.

"OH! I'm so sorry, I did not mean to do that...run along now young witch...and be careful what you practice on next time..." The tree warned, but it was too late for the young woman, who had sap on her body already...the demon was already inside.

Thu Dec 04, 2008 4:08 am

She immediately regretted helping the tree as sap was flinged at her body. Though it tasted and smelled sweet, the sticky feeling made it feel like the bloody tree just sneezed all over her. A twitch of her eyebrow was all that showed the amount of rage that was bubbling up inside her.

The witch did not say anything, resisting the urge to burn the tree down right here right now. She was a mess now and the sun burning down on her sap covered body was not helping one bit. Kanoe turns and grabs her bag, leaving the talking tree alone. With the smell of sap invading her with every breath, this was already becoming a long walk back to the dorms.

"Stupid tree," she mutters as she looks down at her ruined robes. This was going to be impossible to get out of her hair when it dries.

Thu Dec 04, 2008 4:20 am

Unfortunately for the young woman it was already too late. A piece, a droplet from the demon was already making it's way through her body, so minute in size that it was easily squeezing itself through the various corridors of her head until reaching. The odor of the 'sap' was pleasant enough, but that would not be the full purpose of the little blob demon that Grail had summoned.

The demon took a deep breath and made his way through the forest, closing in on the young woman as she gathered up the rest of her items. The tree behind her soon appeared lifeless once again as the blob flopped on the ground behind it, wiggling around there while the rest of it's form sat on the woman's body, and slowly crawling into her brain. It was no time at all before the demon's fist slammed into a nearby tree, demanding her attention.

"Mmm it has been a while...hasn't it?" He questioned with that hissing voice, staying hidden around some trees as he kept a good eye on her before hand. He knew where she was, and he was going to peek out every now and then to make sure she stayed put. "Kanoe isn't it? I remember because I think it sounds like a one man boat." He said, laughing and shaking the trees with the blatant insult.

Fri Dec 05, 2008 1:13 am

It was becoming annoying how she could not be rid of the pleasant odor that was only going to get worse as the sun bakes the tree sap. Little did she know that the sap was actually bits of a demon that was now crawling deeper and deeper into her brain.

The loud crash and the cracking of tree bark causes the woman to turn around immediately. She could hear the faint fluttering of birds as the braches rustle from the large impact. Before she could take another step, an all too familiar hiss sounds from within the trees.

Fear immediately creeps up in her body as she hears the voice of Grail. She had hoped that lizard had moved on from this island or passed on from some freak accident. The beast had always found her to be a perfect little toy to play with. Her eyes narrow at the insult to her name. Of course her name was not pronounced canoe but it was only trying to goad a response from her. She knew she was no match for the creature. It's illusions alone were strong enough to keep her entranced for hours as it proved before. She had only one option.

Without saying another word, she breaks into a run heading towards the dorms which seemed even further away now.

Fri Dec 05, 2008 1:31 am

Grail seemed rather put off with the fact that the young witch was running away from him already. It made him a sad demon that she didn't want to stick around and play. "What's wrong Kanoe? Afraid I might make you enjoy every SINGLE second of our fun this time around?" He mocked from behind that tree before he went into a full dash, making his way towards her as fast as he possibly could.

Inside of her head, that little piece of blob continued to work around her skull until it found it's way into her brain. The demon was crawling around inside of her cerebellum, trying to pinpoint exactly where her pleasure node was inside of that super computer. The blob poked around inside of her head, wiggling against her mind and sometimes even forcing her to flash back as she ran to events in her life when the little bastard stumbled across her memory bank, wiggling over it to flash thoughts of her childhood through her head.

The demon outside continued the chase, however, and he was gaining ground on her as he slammed through the trees, jumping off them to push himself faster towards the woman that was doing her best to escape from the woods and into the safety of civilization once again.

Fri Dec 05, 2008 2:27 am

Kanoe pants softly as she kept running as fast her legs could carry her. She could hear the creature taunting and chasing after her. There was no way to out run the beast. No she needed to think of a way to slow him down.

~Ouch! She squeaks in pain as she pulls away a burst of flame. A young Kanoe blinks her eyes as she gazes at the smoldering circle in the carpeted floor. Ugh not again. Her parents would be pissed. She was already sent home from school early for attempting her dark rituals in the science classroom and now this. She sighs softly as she went back to her notes and her book. The young girl could care less what her parents thought about this. She wanted to learn more about magic, much more.~

The witch's pace has slowed down as she blinks the haze from her eyes. What was that? Why was she thinking about that at time like this?! The beast was nearly upon her. Dropping her bag, she began chanting the words of magic as wisps of shadow gather in her palm. Forming a shadow bolt, she turns to face the approaching lizard. This might not kill him but it was sure going to hinder his pursuit.

Fri Dec 05, 2008 2:40 am

Grail skidded to a halt when he saw that the woman was slowing down her pace and turning to face him. He saw that her hands were glowing, oddly enough and growled deeply. "What?! They teaching you kids this at school now? I don't remember that ever being taught!" He growled and then slammed his foot down into the ground, his finger snapping several times as several clones would pop up in front of his body, all ready, willing and able to take whatever she wanted to throw at him.

Little did he know that the blob was inside of her head still, crawling around and dragging itself over different parts of her head, forcing her to remember memories that would suddenly pop up, but also over other controls of her body. One moment she would have an increased sensation to go to the bathroom, the next, absolutely nothing at all, and further on as she gathered to attack the demon in full force with her magic.

It was not long after the blob went over her memory bank that it came to a rather radiant area of her head. This had to have been her pleasure spot, or at least the 'gutter' part of her mind. The blob started to work, wiggling down into that brain nerve just a little until it could feel as if her mind was being adjusted, forced to think about all the times she's been used by the demons on the island, whenever cocks have violated her body to the point where she was begging for more. She would continue to see the demon in front of her in the woods, but in the back of her mind, all she'd be thinking about was sex.

Fri Dec 05, 2008 7:07 am

"Shit..." she mutters.

More illusions... So much for slowing him down. She can't give up yet. Not like this. She chants softly as the orb began to shimmer and split into five, balancing on her fingertips and thumb. This should take care a few of them.

Her eyes widen slightly as a strange sensation washes over her body. It was similar to needing to use the restroom. This was not the time for that. Her body grew tense as she tries to focus on her spell.

Just as quickly as the feeling came it left her. She lets out a sigh, what was wrong with her? Shaking her head slightly she extends her arm towards the group of lizards. Her eyes narrow at the sight of the creatures. Memories of what he did to her filter back into her mind. Being raped in the illusion of a bar by countless demons till she could not think of anything else. His cock nearly tearing her in half as he pumped his vile seed deep into her womb. How the pain slowly passed leaving nothing but pleasure. Kanoe's cheeks blush as her breathing grew deeper. No, she shakes her head. She can not think like this, not now. But it was all futile as she found herself thinking more and more how it will feel when this creature takes her again. With her concentration fading fast, one by one the dark orbs began to unravel and disappate into nothing. She clutches her head, shaking it slowly.

"N-No...get..get out of my head.."

Fri Dec 05, 2008 2:24 pm

Grail arched a brow as it seemed that the woman was starting to attack him, but then watched as she seemed to be going through something else entirely now. The demon licked his lips and began walking towards the woman again, snapping his fingers and allowing those clones to disappear.

"What the hell is the matter with you? I was expecting a decent fight out of you, and now you're going all soft on me? I don't know what you are talking about, but I am not in your head...I don't have that ability." He grumbled, sauntering over towards the female as his cock throbbed and bounced with each step he took.

The little piece of blob that was almost massaging her brain, stimulating that part of her memory that held all of her sexual conquest, continued to dig in a little further, trying to stimulate her head the best that it could so it could weed out all of the painful times she had with those cocks, and force her to think about all the times she came on cocks, tongues, fingers or tentacles, and how they came inside of her and all over her if it could.

Unbeknownst to Grail, this little blob demon was gaining power from this perversion, and as for the summoned creature, the fact that it's summoner had no idea it was in there, meant for a clean getaway instead of being sent back to the depths of hell.

Fri Dec 05, 2008 6:43 pm

The witch's eyes blink as she tries to force the thoughts away. Her eyes began to unconciously follow the pulsing member that was approaching her. She was already thinking about how it would feel to be soaked in this creature's seed, forced to lick up every last drop. No, she did not want this!

"St-Stay away.." she stammers.

Kanoe staggers backwards, trying to keep away from the lizard. Every memory she pushes away, another surfaces. Thoughts of having her legs spread far apart as demonic cocks tear deep into her being sends a tingling warmth through her loins. She did not want to think about this. Why can't she stop? Her heart began to race as Grail moves closer with that swollen member swaying before her.

Fri Dec 05, 2008 11:17 pm
Reply to topic   [ 57 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next