View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 23, 2024 6:11 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 40 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 Just a Nice Swim at the Beach (Karzak) 

Post Just a Nice Swim at the Beach (Karzak)
Kanoe sighs softly as she approaches Shokushu's lovely beaches. While swimming or bathing was the only time she was allowed not to wear her braid and silver clasp so it was a brief moment of freedom to go swimming. The witch did not own her own swimsuit so she was left wearing the navy blue one piece that had the school crest. The suit was tight fitting but for a swimsuit that could almost be considered ok. The thin fabric was straining against her large breasts, almost looking to tear should she breathe too deeply. Figures that the school's swimsuit was like this.

The witch took a moment to enjoy the wind blowing through her long raven black hair before making her way towards the shore. Other students were up and about. Some were swimming or playing games while others were sun bathing on some beach towels. Kanoe steps into the waters, shivering slightly from how cold it was. She moves out a distance before diving into the water. The feeling was refreshing as she swims along the shore, keeping in sight of at least some of the students.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Sun Apr 05, 2009 2:53 pm

Post Re: Just a Nice Swim at the Beach (Karzak)
Karzak walked along the beack cloaked, the only evidence of his presence were his footprints along the sand but noone was staring toward the ground. He stared at the students with disgust. He hated games and this fun they were having. Perhaps it was because of his poor upbringing or because when he had been human he wasn't very social. Nonetheless he searched for a new target to punish when his eyes glued onto a familiar face in the distance.

Karzak smirked as he saw Kanoe in the distance. She had changed a great deal since their last encounter. Her appearance had become much more exotic and appealing. What he especially paid attention to were her beautifully grown breasts. He saw her belongings on the shore and sat near them but he needed to draw her back to the shore to have his fun. Luckily for him he knew just the way. One of concealed tentacles dove into the water closing in on her fast. Without her knowing something was attached to her neck. As she glanced down it was her silver cross necklace. But that would mean... Before she could think or respond the tentacle entered her mouth and fed her the delicious semen she had been denied for so long.

Sun Apr 05, 2009 3:10 pm

The witch had no idea someone was by her bag or that a familiar creature was stalking her. Breaking the surface of the water once more, her body arches as her hair lightly falls upon her back. Swimming was very refreshing, she wonders why she does not do this more often. Her studies take up much of her time but this was becoming a bit appealing and not just because of the jealous looks the other students give her well endowed body.

Before she could get ready to dive into the water once more, she felt something fall to rest against her breasts. A faint sparkle draws her attention to the necklace she lost some time ago. Her eyes grow wide and before she could even look around, something stuffs into her mouth.

"Mmph!" she shakes her head quickly as her hands grab the invisible tendril. Already she felt the familiar taste of warm semen trickling on her tongue. The taste was insidious, making her want to run her tongue over the tip. But before she could swallow, she yanks the tendril out with both hands and dives into the water. Though it tasted horrible, she swishes her mouth out with the salt water. She needed to move elsewhere using the cover of the sea for concealment. She could feel a tingling warmth in the back of her brain, that hunger she longed for but luckily she did not taste too much for it. Kanoe begins swimming underwater, towards where majority of the students are hanging out.

Sun Apr 05, 2009 3:23 pm

Karzak became a bit annoyed at her resistance. It would seem that some of her will was intact but it did put a smile on his face. This would give him a reason to punish and teach her the same lesson he did so long ago, that lust rule her. After all deep at heart both of them knew Kanoe was a slut. He sent more tentacles in now. They wrapped themselves around her body forcing her to surface. He allowed her feet free so she could remain afloat but her arms were bound to her sides by his invisible tentacles. Karzak's tentacle re-entered her mouth so it could resume the awakening of her desires once more, filling her mouth with his addictive semen.

Sun Apr 05, 2009 3:35 pm

She kicks her legs madly as she tries to splash and make a commotion to bring attention to herself. With her arms bound to her sides, she was unable to do much. The tentacle pushes into her mouth once more and began to feed her that wonderful fluid. Her head shakes quickly as she desperately tries to spit the thing out. The witch resists the urge to swallow as the seed fills her mouth. Already warmth was tingling through her brain as memories of being covered in the stuff teases her thoughts.

~N-No, must..must not...swallow..~ she thought to herself as she resists her growing urges.

Sun Apr 05, 2009 3:40 pm

The sight truly was an amusing one. Kanoe's entire body was at war with her head. But in the long run it didn't matter. One final push would do it. Karzak sent his remaining tentacles in. As they wrapped around her body the bumps could still be felt by her regardless of the fabric separating them. They teased the outline of her nipples on the suit as well as her slit. The tentacle in her mouth had already filled her mouth, and the semen was about to overflow.

Sun Apr 05, 2009 3:47 pm

"Mmm.." her moans vibrate through the tendril as more tentacles join in on the torture. Her nipples quickly become visible, poking through the thin fabric of her swimsuit. The witch kicks her legs and tries to close them together to avoid the appendage stroking between her thighs. But to stop kicking means to sink and drown leaving the witch helpless as the tendril continues to drag those sensitive bumps up and down her still covered sex.

The witch gurgles for air as the semen continues to fill her mouth. Her body was tingling all over as she squirms and tries to avoid the tendrils teasing her body. Finally unable to hold it anymore, she gave a weak swallow. The warm fluid felt like a hammer to her senses. Her eyes flutter as a weak groan sounds from the woman. She found herself swallowing again as her tongue lathers over the dripping tip.

~No..so..so wrong... So..so good~ she thought numbly as her body refuses to obey and continues to swallow the rest of the mouthful of wonderful semen. Her struggles grew weaker as the memories of how wonderful it tastes left her wanting more. The witch was crashing fast as she began to suckle on the tendril, drinking it for all it's worth.

Sun Apr 05, 2009 3:59 pm

The tendril in her mouth continued feeding her mouth as her face was now filled with delight. Her eyes had changed from horror to pleasure. It was now time to reel her in. The tentacles pulled her to the shore as she continued drinking, no longer able to resist her urges. The tentacles released her and Karzak made himself visible just at the entrance of the changing room/ showers. Already he knew she would follow him. She had become inseparable to the his semen. To leave now would only make her body suffer. He disappeared inside and awaited her.

Sun Apr 05, 2009 4:05 pm

"Mmmm..." she sucks hungerly on the appendage as her writhing body was brought back to shore. With only a couple of days to recover from the last attack, the woman was quickly becoming putty from the strong semen. The witch sat up on her knees, gasping as the tendril left her lips. The vile tentacles became visible as they retract, revealing where Karzak was waiting for her.

The back of her mind was telling her to run but all she could do was stare at he disappears inside the changing room and showers. Her hand slides up and squeezes one of her heavily aroused orbs. She moans as she felt nectar leak from her engorged nipples. Her other hand rubs between her thighs as she struggles within herself. Even without the addiction, her body was still on fire with need. Combining the two, the witch was helpless to resist the demon. Rising onto shaking legs, the woman sways, nearly stumbles over to the showers.

"K-Kar..zak.." she moans out softly.

Sun Apr 05, 2009 4:19 pm

Karzak had been waiting for by the entrance. Before she could realize it, his enormous claw took hold of her arm. He dragged her to the showers where the mist would keep them hidden. He slammed her against the wall as three of his tentacles plugged her mouth again filling her with the delicious semen. "I see you've missed my semen Kanoe. But you resisted me in the beginning...Have I taught you nothing?" He smirked as his claw slashed away her suit. His eyes glued onto her tits which where lactating at the moment. "Ohh my you have changed since our last encounter" He lowered his mouth to it sucking her harshly enjoying her delicious taste.

Sun Apr 05, 2009 4:29 pm

"Ahh!" she gasps as she slams against the wall. The tendrils quickly took advantage of her open mouth and dove right in, stretching her mouth wide open as she was fed copius amounts of hot semen. Her swimsuit tore away like if it were tissue paper, causing her confined orbs to bounce free before the demon's eyes.

Her head shakes weakly from side to side but never did she stop gulping down the wonderful tasting semen. Her entire body glistens with sea water but along her inner thighs was something else glistening and trickling down her legs. The witch rubs her thighs together to help get some sort of relief for the raging inferno the semen was starting in her loins. The aphrodisics in the semen were quickly tearing away her thought and reason, leaving behind that familiar sex craze whore that she had been called before. And that was before the beast began to feast on her precious orb.

Kanoe's back arches into the hungry maw. She felt her breast throbbing madly until finally a steady flow of clear fluid fed into the creature's mouth. It was too much, her eyes roll back and flutter wildly as pleasure sears through her entire being.

Sun Apr 05, 2009 4:44 pm

Karzak laughed as he looked up at her, her gaze turning to the familiar one the night of their first encounter. She was being bent to his will again, a puppet being tug at the strings. His claws ran down her body before it met her pussy. It ran up her lips and flicked her clit as a tease. One of his claws pinched her clit while the other began to penetrate her lips and probe around inside her. More and more of her juices poured out yet her breasts were what was most appealing. Unable to help himself, Karzak resumed sucking on her breasts drinking her delicious nectar while she was enjoying another taste, that of his semen.

Sun Apr 05, 2009 4:55 pm

"Mmph...Mmm...Ah..." she moans through a mouthful of semen and tentacle as the beast continues to explore her body. The addicting taste was in full control now, bringing her to hungerly devour the fluid that was destroying her willpower. She presses her chest harder against the beast's mouth as he slurps and continues to drain the nectar from her luscious mammary. An arm wraps around his head while the other begins to squeeze and grope her free orb causing more of the clear fluid to squirt out onto her fingers.

Her body jolts as claws flick and pinch her swollen pearl. A low groan sounds as her hips grind into the creature's fingers as one plunges into her slippery folds. The witch could not resist her body's needs, she begins rocking her hips against the stroking fingers.

Sun Apr 05, 2009 5:01 pm

He glanced over seeing perfectly delicious nectar going to waste. He moved his mouth over sucking on the new breast now but not before licking it off her fingers. His claws continued, probing deeper inside her. She had become a fine slut. It pained him as his mouth separated from her breast now. He would be sure to tend to it later though as he lowered himself to her cunt. The beast removed his claw and now enjoyed the different taste, her juices pouring into his mouth.

Sun Apr 05, 2009 5:11 pm

The woman lets forth another blissful groan, letting her hand fall away as the beast began to drink from her other massive tit. Kanoe was resting heavily against the wall, unable to summon any strength at all. Not that the woman wanted to go anywhere. Lewd slurping sounds from the woman's lips as she sucks more and more of the hot semen down her throat. Her eyes were once more glazed over. Already encountering this creature once, this second time she was crashing even faster than before.

Nectar continues to dribble from both her engorged teats as the demon moves lower and began tasting her dripping folds. Her hands squeeze and grope her chest a few times before sliding up her body and taking a firm grip on the tentacles. She began stroking them like they were cocks as she sucks harder and longer, draining more of the fluids from the vile things. Her knees wobble and grew weak as heat and pleasure crash against each other inside her core, driving her insane with want and desire. The witch could not take much more.

Sun Apr 05, 2009 5:19 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 40 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next