View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Jun 16, 2024 6:16 am

Reply to topic  [ 20 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Terror from below (Siferus) 

Post Terror from below (Siferus)
It was a warm, sunny day on the beach. Not a cloud in the sky, birds were singing, the water was warm and the hot air could make anyone feel fantastic.

Kyoshiken, however, did not experience any of that. At the moment, he was rather bored, and has spent a few hours sleeping at the bottom of the sea. As he does'nt have the need to breathe so often, he can easily hold his breath long enough to sleep under water or in space. Since he woke up, he has been swimming, and headed to shore. He was heading to this wonderful beach, but sunshine and birdsong is not the reason why he's coming here. Some instinct in the back of his head says that he should get there, and doesn't yet know why. (He doesn't remember it, but he has encountered females before on this very beach. Altough he has no memory of it, his subconsious kind of tells him that 'good' things usually happens there)

Kyoshiken

(How to make it a link is a forgotten perfection)

Thu May 14, 2009 8:50 pm

Post Re: Terror from below (Siferus)
Michelle had come to the beach to do her usual practice In her school uniform, mainly because she would go straight to her evening class afterward. After tossing the jacket onto the sand, she did her stretches and practiced her moves.

Anyone watching would notice her movements are sharp and accurate.

Siferus Darkcrown: viewtopic.php?f=7&t=3579

Everyone's favorite spider monster has come home. I'm always looking for more interesting students or female monsters to ra...play with. Send me a PM, don't be shy, I don't bite. Unless you want me to, that is.

Fri May 15, 2009 4:25 am

Kyoshiken, for all his power and stamina, does not have any special senses, and so far doesn't know there's a human female on the shore.
He is now pretty close to the shore, but still at the bottom (he sinks). All that can be seen of him is just a pretty big blue shape in the water, and it moved a little.

Kyoshiken

Fri May 15, 2009 10:30 am

Michelle hadn't been paying attention to the water, so she didn't notice the giant blue being under the waves. Instead practice continued as usual, carefree and clueless about what was approaching.

As Michelle's moves became more intense, her hair mimiced the rest of her body on a basic level.

I feel like I'm ready for anything. She thinks out loud, feeling a great deal of pride.

Everyone's favorite spider monster has come home. I'm always looking for more interesting students or female monsters to ra...play with. Send me a PM, don't be shy, I don't bite. Unless you want me to, that is.

Fri May 15, 2009 1:50 pm

when Kyoshiken came close enough to the shore, he saw something - a girl on the beach, training with skill and moves, he has long forgotten. Nowadays, he almost never see moves from martial arts, so he doesn't quite understand what she's doing. Is she fighting someone? Is it some kind of ritual? Is she insane?

Curiously, he comes closer, and how impossible it may seem, regarding his size, quite soundless. The upper half of his head is above water, looking at her. If she were to look, she would see the blue silhouette, and realize just how big he -or it- was

Kyoshiken

Fri May 15, 2009 2:09 pm

Michelle continued to practice, now using both of her wooden swords, elegantly moving through the sand. She stopped mid-motion when she saw the giant rising from the water.

Kanoe sensei was right! There are creatures here. Hope I'm strong enough.

Sat May 16, 2009 5:44 am

Kyoshiken saw her stopping exercising when she saw him. Well, whatever it was she was doing, she was done now. And much like it being a boring tv show, his interest faded away.

He walked up on the beach, Kyoshiken was 10 foot tall, built like a human an more muscles than any human ever had, and probably no excess fat whatsoever. He was wearing nothing but an old loincloth, not doing much to cover up the rest of his body, and his penis could be seen as a bulk in the cloth, and it was not even erect yet. He walked towards the female

Kyoshiken

Sat May 16, 2009 9:15 am

Michelle watched in sheer amazement as he walked out of the water, seemingly growing by the moment, until he was out of the water. Michelle didn't falter. She only pointed her sword at him.

Get back! I'm warning you! Her voice was bold and loud, telling this creature she harbored no fear and would attack if further provoked.

Sun May 17, 2009 11:11 am

Kyoshiken looked at the sword she pointed at him. Was it really meant to warn him of danger in any way? He didn't see it as any more than a stick, and didn't regard it as a weapon. He has forgot the training she has done and he was interested in. To him, it's like he just walked up towards prey. Prey who apparently wanted to fight back. He liked that.

Oh, go ahead. Attack me with that wooden sticky piece of... wooden... stick...

He was not one of the smarter aliens out there. In fact, most humans over the age of 12 could outwit him. However, like most being, he doesn't like having his flaws pointed out, and people calling him stupid tends to die abruptly. Those who doesn't point it out however, he like.

Kyoshiken didn't provoked her by going closer or even make a fist, but he had a very daring voice... And his eyes wasn't bluffing

Kyoshiken

Sun May 17, 2009 10:56 pm

Michelle could feel her heart beating in her throat when the creature spoke. She was doubting she could hurt this thing, but by looking at her,you'd never know. To the creature, she looked determined to hurt him if she had to.

What do you want from me? Whatever it is, you can't have it. Leave me alone. She said, full of pride and confidence.

Mon May 18, 2009 1:31 pm

The human dindn't run away screaming at the sight of him... Which was how he usually saw people do, having to chase them. He preferred this.

But she asked questions he didn't fully understand. Why is it that they either scream or speak? To Kyoshiken, it was obvious who was stronger, and thus who was more worthy of having his way. Why can't they just submit to his will at the sheer sight of him? To him, that would be a logic solution.

Uhh... Want... I want something..? Just... Just shut up
It was clear in his tone that he didn't like talking. And his voice was dark and hollow, like if someone talked in a tunnel with echoes. He now took a step closer to her, wanting to see what she would do

Kyoshiken

Mon May 18, 2009 3:27 pm

The giant stepped towards Michelle. That was provocation enough for Michelle. She charged the giant with great speed, striking his hard body with her swords. Each shattered on impact, leaving her with no offense.

Shit! Guess I gotta keep away from him. She muttered, disgusted. She would prove to be trouble without exploring other options.

Wed May 20, 2009 11:33 pm

Michelle's sudden attack startled Kyoshiken, but did nothing to harm him. If the swords were in steel and razorsharp, it could maybe scratch him, but he wouldn't have taken it serious anyway.

Ooh, that tickles. Now c'mere

He took one step closer and his massive hand came towards her, big enough to hold her by the front of her waist. Altough far superior to any human in strength and durability, his speed is equal

Kyoshiken

Thu May 21, 2009 12:10 am

Michelle proved troublesome as she avoided his grasping hands time and again.

You really think I'm going to just hold still and let you grab me? Yeah right.

Michelle continued to keep moving, making sure she stayed out of the giant's reach.

Thu May 21, 2009 9:29 pm

She was a little too quick for him, and altough he knew he could probably catch her after a while and effort, he knew that there was a whole building filled with women on this island somewhere.

Bah, fine then. There's a whole lot more somewhere on this island. If i can't get you, i'll just destroy the whole damn house around them and kill those who doesn't entertain me.

There was no doubt that he meant what he said. Kyoshiken is'nt nearly smart enough to blackmail someone

Kyoshiken

Fri May 22, 2009 3:17 pm
Reply to topic   [ 20 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next