View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Jun 16, 2024 3:12 am

Reply to topic  [ 17 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Desperate Prayer (Bella) 

Post Desperate Prayer (Bella)
Morning comes to Shokushu Island, the Sunday morning sun shining in Bella dorm room waking her up refreshed and ready for the new day. Being a weekend there was no school work planed, a gust of wind had blown open the window to her room it had knocked a few things down dorm her dresser when the first gust came in now only the curtain is disturbed from te light breeze coming throw the window. If it wasn’t for the fact it was daylight it would look spooky like something from an old horror movie.

The light breeze feels good to your skin that is exposed, its not really cold but the freshness what makes it energizing to yourself. Birds chirp just out side your window landing on the window seal it a bird you have never seen before but very vibrant in color, it looks at you turning its head to the side and then flies off into the morning sky leaving you once more alone in your room.

Calidare Art Gallery

Fri May 15, 2009 8:30 am
Profile YIM WWW

Post Re: Desperate Prayer (Bella)
Waking up to a refreshing breeze coming through her open window Bella climbed out of bed, the filmy fabric of her nightgown hugging her curves as she moved to close the window. "Must have been some strong winds last night." As she was closing the window she noticed a small figure heading into the forest, wearing what seemed to be a nun's hat.

"...Who is that?" Quickly moving to her closet she slipped on her priestess uniform with practiced ease and left her room, following the figure towards the forest. Entering the edge of the trees she yelled "Hello, Is anyone in there?"

Sat May 16, 2009 3:27 am

No one answers you but you see a brief glimpse of a school skirt and trailing behind the head gear of a newly inducted nun, habit. The glimpse of her you could tell she was fair skinned and black hair whipping about under the habit veil. Though you lost sight of the girl you can hear the crunching of the leafs headed into the woods.

The deeper you go into the woods the more dimmer it gets, though the shading is cooler here the smell of pine is almost like a blessing in some ways, the forest creatures can be seen as you move deeper into the woods as a pair of deer pop there head up at seeing you enter there domain, a squirrel looks at you his front paws together looking like he is praying.

You come to a squat looking church, something you would see in a mediaeval village, made of cobble stone and thatch roof it looks well preserved, first thing you would see coming up to the church is the beautiful mosaic glass windows of angels and the saints on there knees what looks like worshiping to the lord. The door to the church slowly closed as if some one was in a hurry to enter within the structure.

Calidare Art Gallery

Last edited by Calidare on Sat May 16, 2009 7:13 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sat May 16, 2009 5:06 am
Profile YIM WWW

Slipping into the church before the heavy wooden door closed Bella looked around the squat church, the inside seeming much larger than the size of the building would allow. Not seeing the other woman she yelled "Miss, are you in here?" Moving down the central aisle she looked over each of the pews, trying to see if someone was sitting down that she couldn't see.

Last edited by Bella on Sat May 16, 2009 5:40 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sat May 16, 2009 5:11 am

As you look throw the pews, near to the front you see the girl on her knees deep in prayer her head bowed as you notice the habit on her. Her hair longer then the veil in the back is poking out.

Your voice echos within the church when you say "Miss, are you in here?” she gasps quickly pulling off the habit and blushing as she tries to hide the habit behind her back. “Yes im here, who are you and why are you here?” she ask you looking frighten as if she not allowed to be here or did something wrong.

Calidare Art Gallery

Sat May 16, 2009 5:29 am
Profile YIM WWW

Moving towards the kneeling woman she said"Hello, My name is Bella. I saw the habit and I wanted to meet you." Looking around the old church she said "I would have never expected to see a church like this here. How did you find it?"

Sat May 16, 2009 5:54 am

She stands up from where she was kneeling still hiding the habit behind her back. “Hello Bella, im Komiko... I found this place by accident when I got lost in the woods.. I umm kind of was running from an animal so god had blessed me with his house.” she tells you blushing.

Her hair goes down to her waist and the color is that of midnight black she has a heart shaped face with almond shaped eyes that are the color of hazel green. Biting her lower lip shyly she says “Please don’t tell any of the professors I was wearing my habit, I already have so many demerit because of being out of uniform.” she begs you in earnest.

Calidare Art Gallery

Sat May 16, 2009 6:15 am
Profile YIM WWW

"Nice to meet you Komiko. Sounds like you have a guardian angel watching over you." Looking over the woman she said "Don't worrry I would never get you in trouble for wearing a habit. As you can see I am a fellow priestess."

Sat May 16, 2009 6:20 am

She seems some what relieved at what you said “A Priestess? Did the school hired you to show us girls the way? I didn’t know there could be Priestess so young, before coming here I join the house of are lord then given the opportunity to goto this places, ever since coming here I feel im not even worthy to enter his house.” she bows her head in shame.

Being within this church since you stepped inside its doors you could feel the Peace within as if it’s a blessing as well as a type of turmoil as if struggling with a concept unseen.

Calidare Art Gallery

Sat May 16, 2009 6:30 am
Profile YIM WWW

"The school didn't hire me, I'm a student here too. As for me being a priestess it is most likely because I was raised in a church since I was thirteen." The church seemed to be exuding a conflicting aura, a feeling of peace and yet a feeling of foreboding at the same time.

"This place is kind of odd, it seems to be the sight of conflicting auras. But what do you think?"

Sat May 16, 2009 7:05 am

She shrugs her shoulder before you. “I had felt the peace here and I believe this church is more attuned to the heavens then any I had been in before, I had always felt maybe I was the one that was causing the variation because of the sins I’ve done since I been here” she tells you blushing.

As you look at her you see your self start to fantasize of her being naked before you, her breasts perky as her pink nipples slowly harden from her own excitement of you touching her pink nub.

“Priestess Bella? Is there something wrong, have I don’t something to warrant such a look you give me?” she ask you biting her lower lip once more as her cheeks slowly become a pinkish color.

Calidare Art Gallery

Sat May 16, 2009 7:27 am
Profile YIM WWW

Shaking her head to clear away such thoughts she said, "Um...No you haven't, my mind was just wandering for some reason." Shifting her gaze upwards she thought Why am I having such thoughts? I just met this girl.

Sat May 16, 2009 7:33 am

She begins to talk to you and as she does you find your mind wondering in another thought of you and her, as you hold your skirt up the girl before you is on her knees her hands holding your hips as she licks your love folds. Her tongue probing your love nub you can almost feel the pleasure the day dream is giving you.

“And im so very pleased to have made your acquaintance Priestess Bella, perhaps I could convince more of the girls to come to church now we have a Priestess.” she finished saying smiling widely.

Calidare Art Gallery

Sat May 16, 2009 7:43 am
Profile YIM WWW

Blushing heavily as the daydream passed she said "Um... Yeah I could probably help with that but I've never lead a service although I do have my bible in my room so I could probably learn. Maybe I should go get it."

Sat May 16, 2009 7:49 am

She smiles at you. “Priestess Bella just tell me which is your room and I will get it for you, while you prepare yourself for your very small congregation.” she place her hand on her bust indicating her self as she blushes shyly about being the only one to commune with you. She waits for you to tell her where and how to find your holy book.

Calidare Art Gallery

Sat May 16, 2009 7:56 am
Profile YIM WWW
Reply to topic   [ 17 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next