View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Jun 16, 2024 2:57 am

Reply to topic  [ 24 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 So Here I Am (with Calidare) 

Post So Here I Am (with Calidare)
The seaplane's engine quickly went from a roar to a purr as Emily steps off on to the port. A cool sea breeze gently tickles her face. It would've been pleasant if it wasn't for the circumstances. She stumbles off the plane, her head still groggy from slumber. How long has she slept?

The sun hovers high above the sky and the perfectly blue sea reflects its light. Emily tugs at the collar of her sweater, feeling a little warm. Another breeze blows in, tickling her legs, threatening to blow her skirt up. Emily gasps and pulls down on the hem of her skirt.

With a loud grunt, the pilot throws Emily's luggage haphazardly on the dock, making the wooden structure shake for a moment. Emily struggles to keep her footing. Falling into the water during her first day here would not be an ideal way to start the semester.

"Please," Emily says in a soft, but pleading voice, "be careful with my things."

The pilot didn't listen and throws another suitcase into the dock. Luckily, it was the last of her luggage. Emily gathers up her things and pulls on the handle towards some buildings over the horizon.

Emily sighs. There was no one there to meet her. She looks up at the blue sky and then down to the ground. She keeps walk, struggling to pull her luggage as the wheels fight through the uneven ground.

Tue Jul 21, 2009 1:22 am

Post Re: So Here I Am (with Calidare)
I was perched on the lamp over the dock watching the new arrivals get off and wander off to the building in the distant that could be seen, the last girl to come off was some what amusing and cute at that. I had linked my mind with this lovely girl and brought on a slight breeze to tease her skirt, how I loved the school uniform the facility provided to the students.

She appeared lost and confused which wasn’t something new, being this was her first day here and the knock out gas had that effect when they woke up, some suffered more then others and the really cute ones like this Emily was the ones that seemed most effected by the gas.

I quickly came up with a plan on how to meet this lovely girl, being invisible was a very useful ability I had, and it help to keep the school from panicking at seeing a winged human that looked so much like an Angel. I flapped my powerful wings creating a strong gust of wind forcing her uniform skirt to fly up, giving me a nice view of her panties. I smiled at that and I took flight to a small trail that looked to lead to the school, in the shadows I transformed into what appeared to be a female Professor, I had found most females feel safe at being approached by another female compared to a male of there kind.

I walk up to her from the trail with a clipboard in hand. “Excuse me are you Miss Emily Rousseau?” I ask her admiring her beautiful eyes.

Calidare Art Gallery

Tue Jul 21, 2009 9:09 am
Profile YIM WWW

"Kyah!" Emily screams when a strange gust of wind flutters her skirt up. She pulls down on the hem, trying to hide herself. Her face turns red with embarrassment, but when she gazes around, she notices all the other girls that came off the plane were well ahead of her. She sighs in a soft relief, thinking nobody saw anything.

She continues to drag her luggage towards the school. The rough ground isn't exactly aiding in her endeavor, a petite girl trying to pull an immense amount of luggage. Because of this, she sighs in relief when she hears another voice.

She looks up and sees a very professionally dressed woman, poised and sharply dressed. She meekly nodded at the woman as she approaches her slowly.

"Y...Yes ma'am," Emily says with her sweetly soft voice, "I'm Emily, I just arrived..."

Sun Jul 26, 2009 4:06 am

I smile at the lovely girl “Ah good, im glad you didn’t leave the dock yet, just leave your luggage, there will be some one to care for them and take them to your room after we are finished, would you please follow me then?” she asked you kindly as she slowly turns and starts to walk the same way she had came.

Looking over her shoulder at you and smiled “Well you coming or just going to look like a bump on the log?” she says to you as she pauses for you to catch up to her. I probe deeper into her mind looking for something interesting to use on her was I wait for the lovely girl to come to my side I the female form, I start to look for thing that would be pleasing for this student at first but also keep the link open so I could read what thoughts surfaces as well.

Calidare Art Gallery

Sun Jul 26, 2009 4:58 am
Profile YIM WWW

Emily sighs in relief. Packing was rough enough, she didn't want to drag the whole luggage back and then unpack. She's glad that at least getting the luggage to the right destination isn't something she'll need to worry about.

"Oh, uh... I'm sorry... I just had something on my mind."
Emily shuffles towards the female professor. She looks back at the plane. It seems to get smaller and smaller as she walks away. She feels as if she's abandoning certain aspects of her life.

Stacy.

Emily sighs a deep sigh, all the while following the teacher. She never got to say sorry, or goodbye. She was just confused, she didn't know what to think. Now her stomach churns with guilt and regret, which she tries to hide with a fake smile as the professor looks back at her.

Suddenly, her train of thought was derailed by an audible growl emanating from her stomach. She blushes lightly as she smiles at the professor again.

"I...I'm sorry... I'm just a little tired and hungry..."
Emily says, "a-are you taking me to my room?"

Sun Jul 26, 2009 5:28 am

I smile at Emily seeing her friend Stacy and her had left on bad terms and I saw deeper into her mind seeing the whole seen where she was surprised to find the person she was with turned out to be a girl. As Emily came next to me I had placed my arm around her shoulder like a friend and one would say as a lover as well. “Well Emily we aren’t headed to the dorms yet but once we discussed your problem we might be able to help you adjust some at this school.” I tell her giving her shoulder a friendly hug.

I continued to walk with her my arm remaining on her shoulder. “So would you like to talk to me about what is on your mind? I could tell you was thinking and the expression on your face looked as if you had some regret about something, I truly like to help you solve this dilemma you have at this point before it can compromise your studies here.” I tell her as I create a small official building in the distances that seemed to have been hidden by the trees around the path.

Calidare Art Gallery

Sun Jul 26, 2009 5:56 am
Profile YIM WWW

Emily opens her eyes nervously wide both because of the professor's prodding question and her sudden approach. Emily didn't resist when her arm wraps around her own shoulders. The professor smells nice and she's quite pretty, a classy, dignified beauty.

"W...What issues?" Emily says initially, her face turns red as the thought of Stacy floods her mind. Come to think of it, the professor reminds Emily of Stacy. The two don't really have anything in common other than they are both tall, but they have the same air of comfort and conflict.

"I'm just tired... really!" Emily's voice trembles, seemingly trying harder to to convince herself more than the professor. "There's nothing... really... j-j-just jet lag!"

Sun Jul 26, 2009 8:02 pm

I had smiled at that last statement when she was talking about jet lag, we had rounded the path corner to the office like building and she had open the door for her to enter “Please come in” I tell the girl in a sweet voice, when I had created this form for her, I had used prime elements from Stacy like her height and hair color, those I knew the color of her friend Stacy eyes I would have kept my own eye color of amber green which most of the students had found fascinating to gaze into them.

I offer her a seat to sit in that was very comfortable and I move to my side of the desk pulling a file of the top and opening it before her. “So nothing other then jet lag is it? How you feel about being sent to this school then? From my understanding it wasn’t your initial choice.” I ask her knowing the real truth of the matter, but the game was some what fun to play at this point.

Calidare Art Gallery

Sun Jul 26, 2009 8:15 pm
Profile YIM WWW

Emily sinks comfortably into the chair. It feels so much better than the seaplane and it lulls her into a sense of comfort. She looks up across the desk and gets a closer look at the professor. She actually looks a lot like Stacy, but more feminine. Emily shifts uncomfortably in the chair.

"I..I'm sorry, ma'am..." she looks down, her face blushing softly upon realizing she looks like Stacy, "I didn't get your name..."

She lets out a small sigh at the professor's question. She looks up and bites her lip, her face still getting redder. "No... it wasn't my first choice at all..." Emily answers, "My parents just thought I'd be exposed to less... bad behavior here..."

She looks up with her sweet and innocent gaze.

Sun Jul 26, 2009 8:38 pm

I smiled at her when she asked my name “Well dear I don’t think you really care for my name, and I realize your just being polite, but I tell you what you be honest with me and ill tell you my name. Dose that sound like a fair trade Emily?” I could tell it embarrassed her about that little detail in her life though it was quite normal for her to feel that way not knowing how she felt and it was funny that her parents would send her to a all girls school if they wanted to avoid what had happen to her in the first place, most girls with out men tend to want to find ways to pleasure them selves. At least that was my impression of human kind I had figured.

“Do you agree with your parents at being here? And what had you done to want them to send you here?” I ask her just as sweet and innocent as her gaze was.

Calidare Art Gallery

Sun Jul 26, 2009 11:39 pm
Profile YIM WWW

Emily bites her lips nervously, shifting around the chair. It was a bit unorthodox, she thought, for the professor to withhold her name, but as a certified professional, maybe this was just one of her methods. At least that's what Emily hoped. She sinks further into the big comfy chair, she feels warm, comfortable and rested, something she craved shortly after the seaplane launched.

"Oh...okay... fine... I'll be honest..." she lets out another sigh. She feels a little safe. The professor has an air of familiarity and she's here to do her job, to make sure Emily's transition to Shokushu would be as painless as possible. It's normal for them to understand the mental state of each patient, right?

"No... it's not fair..." Emily lowers her voice, but loud enough for the professor to hear, "I just fell in love with a boy... or I thought she was a boy... Stacy's her name. But when I found out the truth, I was upset... but I really never changed my feelings about him... er... I mean her."

She looks out the window and sees the wind sway the tree branches back and forth. She turns back to the professor. "I'm a girl... I'm supposed to like boys! Is there... is there something with me?"

Mon Jul 27, 2009 12:50 am

I smiled at her when she had confessed this part of the story, “Well since you told me the truth, and I do hope this doesn’t case you pain, my name is Stacy. So was you angry because she was a girl or because she didn’t tell you in the first place? And if she had you think you would still love her?” I ask seeing what reaction she would give.

I looked at her when she questioned if her liking girls was wrong I gave her a look as if in thought “Well let me ask you something then, do you like boys? And on the other hand do you also like girls? Personally I see no reason why you cant like both. They both have there perks don’t you think, have you ever had sex with a boy, have you had sex with a girl?” I ask her smiling at her waiting to see how she was going to answer as I saw the words starting to form in her head. I had flipped the folder closed placing my chin on my hand my green eyes looking at you playfully. “What would you say if I could give you a chance to be able to talk to Stacy to at least say what you wanted to say?” I tell her admiring her eyes.

Calidare Art Gallery

Mon Jul 27, 2009 4:24 am
Profile YIM WWW

Emily's eyes opens wide. "Your name is Stacy too?!" She says in disbelief. It's such a strange coincidence.

Right there and then, she starts seeing more of Stacy in the professor. Her heart starts to beat rapidly and her legs starts to feel like they are made of rubber. "I just felt... felt like she tricked me. Why did she have to go on that ruse?"

She lays back on the comfy chair, listening to the professor. She swallows hard upon hearing the professor's thoughts on sexual relations. "But... a boy is supposed to be with a girl!" she says with waning conviction. Her preconceived notions of sexuality slowly turning into mush. "I...I've never been with a girl! Ever... except for that one time with Stacy... but nothing happened! I never been with a boy either."

She looks up at Professor Stacy, her eyes are a bit teary. She has a confused look like a lost kitty. She swallows hard. "Y...You can... you're going to put me in touch with her?"

Tue Jul 28, 2009 6:19 am

I smiled warmly at her as I listen to how she felt and her personal confusion about the sexual relationships that was so called normal girl behavior, when I hand mentioned about her getting into contact with Stacy I could see her eyes light up at the thought. I knew she wouldn’t get the chance to really speak to her only to myself that was pretending to be Stacy on the other line, but then again she might have found out that Emily came here and want to join this so called school.

Taking a deep breath I said “Have you ever looked at it from her perspective? Her being Bi or a Lesbian wanting just to be loved and finding some one that clicked with her? I could imagine how hard it was for her to tell you or show you she was a girl but trusting you would understand or at least hoping. Did she ever tell you her name was Jr.?” I asked Emily thinking this would be a even bigger twist to fate.

I smiled at her when she asked if I was telling the truth about her getting into contact with Stacy “Yes I can, that’s if your willing to do a few things for me later.” I tell her making it sound innocent at what I really wanted.

Calidare Art Gallery

Tue Jul 28, 2009 8:39 am
Profile YIM WWW

In her head, it's all wrong. From since she was a little girl, she thought that girls went with boys. Homosexuals are freaks! They go against the way of nature. It's not right! Is she... a freak too? She's been wrestling with that fact ever since that faithful night, but with Professor Stacy's prodding question, she doesn't know what to think or believe.

"I didn't mean to hurt her," she says, her voice is almost as low as a whisper, "I just didn't know what to do. I...still really like her." She rests her right hand on her chest. Her heart is beating quickly, her breathing hastens and her face is flushed. Wild thoughts starts to pour into her mind... what if she didn't kick Stacy out that night?

She feels a heaviness between her legs as she thinks of Stacy and it didn't help that her counselor is starting to look a lot like her. Emily hopes she doesn't notice.

"Anything! I want to talk to her again! What do you... what do you need me to do?"

Thu Jul 30, 2009 1:28 am
Reply to topic   [ 24 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next