View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Jun 15, 2024 11:12 pm

Reply to topic  [ 35 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 Goddess (for Diana) 

Post Goddess (for Diana)
It had been getting late in the evening as the sun began to sink down in the horizon as a swirl of colors stretched across the sky. While today had proven fruitless as he slithered across the floors of the forest he came upon the campus as his white eyes glared across the school grounds as he had emerged from the undergrowth.

His eyes scanned the plethora of people there he could barely make out their humanoid shapes even with hiis keen eyes as they set up for some sort of festival. A musical festival from the looks of it. At least there had been a stage and a band setting up which had ensured that he wouldn't be going near the campus grounds given his weakness against such attacks, a matter that he had gotten better at handling though barely.

What was this? An opened window to boot. His curiosity drew him closer as he masked himself in a simple illusion as he came forth in the event that anyone cast there gaze off in his direction.

He had assumed the form of a student, the appearance had been unassuming at a distance while he moved close enough so that he could peer into the window, evident that he was coming to withdraw before the musicians had a chance of striking up their instruments.

Already he could here the plucking of guitar strings as someone had tune up their instrument before hand. It had caused a shiver to run down his spine, his concentration on his illusion nearly slipping away at the melody that he had heard though the sweetness of the sound that had entranced him for a few fleeting seconds had well worth it as his eyes spied a student in the frame of the window, a breath that he had not known that he had been holding had exhaled in a strange sigh of sorts as the student within clearly caught his attention.

He blinked once or twice as if to wash away the image that floated through his mind. At first he had thought that he had imagined it all as she vanished from view for a moment but returned to his sight a moment later.

Damn the presence of the band. He had found that his own mind reached out in that instant as he pried into the students memories. He had grinned to himself as he implanted, nay dominated the student into leaving her dorm room, knowing that the music would be a distraction that he could not easily deal with. Swim. A nice refreshing swim at the beach is in order. Everyone will be at the festival and be a magnet for the attentions of any monster anyway so what do if have to fear if I decide on taking a dip, though it's late I really should hit the books ... naw they'll keep.

Character Listing

Summoned or not, the god will come.

Sat Aug 15, 2009 5:21 pm

Post Re: Goddess (for Diana)
The sun was nearing the end of its golden journey across the sky. It was mid-afternon, the nearby music festival in full swing. The bass of the music was thumping against my chest and ear drums, distracting me from my work. I let out an exhausted sigh and slammed my chemistry textbook. I already knew all of these things, but reviewing supposedly never hurt. Well, I'd had enough. I'd just ask for a worksheet or something from the teacher. I lifted my arms up and stretched, my nostrils suddenly full of the smell of sweat. I shuddered and groaned. I'd realized that I needed a shower. I stood up and headed towards my bed, grabbing the towel there. On my way back across the room towards the door, a very thick base thumped in my chest. It felt like a loud, echoing heartbeat.

Then the thought sprung into my mind. Swim. A nice refreshing swim at the beach is in order. Everyone will be at the festival and be a magnet for the attentions of any monster anyway, so what do I have to fear if I decide on taking a dip? Though... It's late, I really should hit the books ... Naw, they'll keep. The thought felt alien yet very assertive at the same time. I looked at my books, a pang of guilt forming in my chest. I shook my head and breathed in deeply. I went back to my bed, threw down my towel and quickly changed into my one-piece bathing suit. I draped the towel around me like a robe and padded into the hallway and outside. The sun shone brightly, making my golden hair shine brightly. I could now, more faintly, feel the thump of the music on the opposite side of the school. I made my way to the beach at a casual pace, arriving at the abandoned place in due time. I set my towel down and spread myself down across it. I could feel the hot sand through it. My eyes closed and I sighed quietly to myself, letting the sun's rays wash over me.

Tue Aug 25, 2009 3:54 am

That done Aegir had slipped away from the scene before the band had a chance of striking up there tune. He knew that he would need time to get to the beach, his body slow moving as he made his way across the rocky ground.

A smile had spread upon the lips of his burrowed face as the harsh light of the day had begun to slip away just as his form bleed back to his natural state seeing that he had been clear of the dorms.

He had felt no psionic resistance to him as he pressed into her mind and thus figured that Diana would come down to beach as he gave thought to the student. He figured that with his slow means of locomotion that she would get to the beach ahead of him and thus elected to take a round about route that would allow him to slip unseen into the waters as he had swam to the beach, his mind filtering with thoughts of her which had been a bit uncharacteristic. Perhaps the others had been right. Perhaps he had been tainted by all the minds that he had consumed though now certainly hadn't been time to dwell of such thoughts as he made his way along.

He did find that a musky scent had filled the air. Had he been excited already? He could feel his own blood coursing through his veins like thunder pulsing over him, through him. A plethora of options danced before his mind's eye as he slunk into the chilly water. Planning out what he had been going to do had filled his mind as he certainly had enough of ammunition to fuel him. Of course he had not been too creative but armed with the knowledge gleaned from her mind he could develop numerous ideas though he had discarded many as if tailoring himself to her wants and desires that he had retrieved from her own mind.

After all Aegir had wanted to be accepted in an odd way, the sensation at the back of his mind as his pigment changed color from it's normal mauve to a blue coloration to better match the coloration of the water.

Character Listing

Tue Aug 25, 2009 5:05 am

I blinked a few times, the sun's rays beginning to intensify as a new angle was brought down between the sun and the earth. I sighed, the bright light now penetrated my eye lids and making sunbathing very uncomfortable. I stood up, stretching my back a tad before traveling close to the water. The waves washed rather briskly against the beach, most likely due to some sort of boat passing within a few kilometers of the island. I was, of course, very much wrong on many levels. I unwittingly stepped into the water, the waves wrapping around my feet and then retreating back. I waded further away from shore, until the water was waist deep.

Wed Aug 26, 2009 4:05 am

Keen eyes had pierced the hazy gloom of the water as she stepped forth into the waters. He could have struck as he drifted forward though he had not instead watching her, seeing her legs pierce the water then more of herself until she had been partial submerged in the waters, his mind tuning into her own as he had watched on.

Digging a little deeper into her mind now that he had been free to do so he had fallen upon her interests, conscious or subconscious they had been there for him to read like a book. Mind control? Bondage? Had he not excelled in these avenues?

So she had enjoyed being watched, so be it. Though he hadn't been sure if this was due to the fact that she knew she had been observed or not. But time would reveal that to him as he syphoned off her surface thoughts as his mouth tendrils bobbed and swayed in the near weightlessness of the water.

Close enough to brush a tentacle against her leg he found himself refraining from doing so as he reached out with that compound mind of his as he splint it in two as he focused on two things at once. The first being to touch lightly against the pleasure centers of her mind. The other had brought forth his domination powers that had fallen upon her mind like a drug.

First he had been subtle as he had taken command of her body, to glance back at the school itself. No, she couldn't see it in the distance though she would hear the occasion musical note rising up from it from the festival. When she had realized that she had been alone, isolated from the school itself and all it's inhabitants he found it logical to usurp command of her once again as she quelled the urges that had been welling up inside her. There was no one around. She had been alone and half way submerged by the waters if anyone stumbled across her anyway ...

Character Listing

Wed Aug 26, 2009 4:33 am

I felt the heat rise to my cheeks as my nether began to heat up as well. What would it hurt anyway? The feeling in my head once more seemed to make plenty of sense, more then I'd normally think of doing such a thing. I tentatively reached down with my hand and started to gently stroke my pussy through my one piece. A soft gasp of appreciation left my lips as I finally gave in to the lust that had been artificially induced into me.

(Sorry for the wait!)

Wed Sep 16, 2009 2:29 am

(Quite alright I know what real life can be like)

And he had watched beneath the waters, eyes unhampered by them as she started to grant him a show without even realizing it, thinking that she had been alone here of all places. The buzz of his own mental influence washed out over her as he saw her fingers moving against her one piece, his compound mind working feverishly just as her fingers had as he took in more and more information about her, his body so close to her own now as he swam even closer to her as he watched on as if he had become entranced with her.

He had felt the blood pulsing through his shafts causing them to engorge with blood as they grew stiff and hard beneath the mass of tentacles that had acted like legs.

His mind still reaching into her own as he dialed up her own pleasure, giving thought to how he was going to take her, for he knew he was going to do just that.

Character Listing

Wed Sep 16, 2009 4:13 am

I moved aside the onepiece, my finger now rubbing against my bare pussy lips beneath the water. I moaned softly as I continued to rub and tease myself, my cheeks growing a flushed red. My other hand quickly found purchase on my breast. I felt myself walk into deeper waters, until the water was up to my collarbone. I began to fondle and roll my own breast through the thin cloth of the bathing suit, a shuddering moan parting from my lips."Oh, god..."

Sat Sep 19, 2009 3:50 pm

Watching through the waters had been particular delightful seeing her finger rub against her heated sex, a sex that even the waters couldn't cool as she moved out further into the depths. He moved with her, slowly swimming up beside her so that she had not gotten to far from him.

His eyes had seen her pinch and play with her own breast beneath her bathing suit imaging how good that the soft touch would be beneath his own mauve palm. Thinking to himself he had realized that he hadn't had to imagine anything.

His mind eased into her own, dialing down her fear response before he surfaced braking the surface of the water, his coloration still blue, though his tentacles calculated her distance quite well as they arched towards her, on against the hand on her breast, the other at the one between her thighs leaving her legs free for the time being.

Allow me to assist you with that.

He spoke telepathically into her mind.

Character Listing

Sat Sep 19, 2009 4:03 pm

The voice sounded distant and faint, yet I knew it was within my mind. The reason is that it felt so harsh and real against my thoughts. I felt the smooth and moist tentacles grapple my wrists beneath the water. My cheeks flushed an even deeper red and I struggled against the thing's titanic grip. "N-no... Leave me alone!" My voice was shrill and wavering. I was scared enough not to move, feeling the strength of the creature had me in its grip despite its grasp not being intent on hurting me.

Mon Sep 21, 2009 8:03 pm

Latching onto her he had let her struggle against his grasp allowing her to tire herself out and come to the realization that there had been no escape for her and even should she escape his grasp, something he believed to be highly unlikely, she still had been a great deal away from the dorms and her recapture could be made.

Mouth tendrils waved about as his hand, once mauve now blue, trickled down her cheek in an odd caress as white eyes slipped over her upper torso as if appraising her before glancing back up at her.

He took a moment to bleed into her mind, digging into her memories and not just her surface thoughts while he waited for her either to calm down or run down on energy supplies.

As he treaded water he entered into her mind, his own will pressing upon her own as he choose to dominate her as a mass of his tentacles had acted ignoring her words as they slipped beneath her bathing suit. Wriggling beneath the wet material at the junction of her thigh and down her top his tentacles wasted little time in joining in, one wrapping about her breast another lightly fanning against her clit.

You don't mean that. In fact you wish for me to join in. He commanded into her mind, though his words had not been harsh at all in her mind. His hold upon her wrists slackening somewhat as it had been obvious that he trusted in his skills of mental domination quite well though he had not released her completely, at least not yet anyway.

Character Listing

Mon Sep 21, 2009 10:23 pm

I felt my body tremble as his cold and smooth tentacles wriggled themselves beneath my bathing suit, now rubbing up against my most sensitive and intimate areas. I whimpered softly, his powers of domination turning my will into my mush. I nodded my head slowly in response, my body remaining strangely rigid as the tentacles caroused and searched my body. I closed my eyes, unwilling to look at the undignified way my body was giving itself to him. It. I didn't struggle, in fact I barely moved at all.

Fri Sep 25, 2009 11:17 am

With one tentacle now brushing against her clit, another wrapping about her breast giving it a tight squeeze. Her mind opened to him as he injected himself into it using a little of his mental dominance upon her, knowing that she secretly enjoyed mind control.

He had mentally commanded her to begin moving against the tentacle against her clit, showing him how she wished to be touched since she knew it was fruitless in escaping his clutches now that she had been in them.

Other tentacles had gotten a hold of her bathing suit, shredding it as he pulled the material from her exposing her to the elements.

Character Listing

Fri Sep 25, 2009 12:49 pm

My eyes reopened, clearly softened and lacking the free will that those of young adults typically had. They appeared hazy and the retinas were dilated (you know the look I mean, the typical one you see in any anime with mind control). My face softened and my teeth clenched as I moaned through them, my cheeks glowing a bright pink. My pale skin tingled against the waves, the water caressing my body as much as the assertive and now welcome tendrils. I felt the cloth leave my body, and my breasts sway freely in the water.

I felt my hips push against the tendril rubbing against my pussy, guiding it along the crevice to the most sensitive areas of my body. At the back of my mind, my free will trapped within a psychic trap, I heard myself distantly scream, no, don't give in! Then, when my hand reached down and grasped the tendril, guiding it along my pussy, my imprisoned will felt betrayed.

Fri Oct 09, 2009 1:48 am

And as he felt the warmth of her flesh against the tip of his tentacle he found himself guided into her body, burbling out as he sank into her touching upon velvet walls. He had burbled out a groan instinctively as that appendage dipped into her.

He had throbbed as he pulsed inside her, his appendage expanding and contracting against her as it began to move further inside her particularly enjoying the feel of her. He had been a bit jealous of his tentacle as he had imagined her feel around one of his shafts pressing inside her as they basked in the feel of her body.

Telepathically he had spoken to her, as he sank into both her body and mind. You like that don't you, you little slut, like the feel of me inside you. You crave more don't you? His tentacle began moving inside her, sawing in and out of her as the motions made the water about her legs begin to slosh.

Character Listing

Fri Oct 09, 2009 2:13 pm
Reply to topic   [ 35 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next