View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Jun 23, 2024 2:46 am

Reply to topic  [ 50 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 A Night Run (For Pia Pixies) 

Post A Night Run (For Pia Pixies)
Aeria's breathing came quick and even as her legs propelled her athletic form forward and around the track field in the dead of night. No one else was about a this hour, it well pass curfew, but she didn't care much about that. She had the oddest feeling she was being watched and no matter where she went be it her dorm, her classes or even just walking around the hallways. Usually she would just pass it off as paranoia but recent events had taught her to trust her instincts. So she came to a conclusion. She would put herself in a vulnerable position, no witnesses, no way for her truly flee, but in an area open enough that should whatever that was watching her make an appearance she would have plenty of time to notice its approach. Hence the track fields. No where to hide on that flat expanse. Just the nearby trees of the forest provided any degree of cover and should something burst from them she would have plenty of time to react. Or it could just be her imagination acting up due to stress. There was always that. She just hoped that a member of the faculty didn't catch her. Breaking curfew may not be a major violation of the rules, but it most certainly was not a minor one. Gray eyes scanned the darkness for any sign of movement, ears tuned to anything other than her heartbeat. If there truly was anything out there Aeria was determined to find it.

Whether it be to offer constructive criticism of my writing (that is always appreciated), an offer to start another thread, or just random nonsense don't hesitate to pm me. I don't bite.

Life's been overwhelming me as of late and my responses have been sporadic at best. I am sorry to all of those whom I have active scenes with and I will try to reply as promptly as I can.

Sun Mar 14, 2010 6:05 am

Post Re: A Night Run (For Pia Pixies)
Aeria was right, she was being watched. Pursued even. Her stalker was not a monster, at least not in the usual sense. It was not a prefect eager to score a few points with the management either, or a staff member.

Her pursuer was only about 8 inches tall, with about 12 inches of wingspan. It was flying at the exact same speed of her, its altitude about Aeria's shoulders. It was right behind her, trailing her with less than a meter. Thus it was right in her dead zone, invisible unless she stopped or decided to turn around.

It was not alone. In the way of the pixies, another bunch had found out that one of them had found what could be this evenings entertainment, and were watching from the grass just at the edge of the tree line.

"You think she can run faster?", one asked.
"I don't know, but I guess we can find out!"

With this, a small hand touched the trunk of a tree, and channeled magic force into it. The tree slowly changed form. Then the hand withdrew, making the tree quickly change back. As it did so, it made a wooden creak that could be easily heard in the quiet night.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Astrid, red scarf of the Tramps.

Sun Mar 14, 2010 7:42 pm
Profile YIM

Aeria was oblivious to her pursuer and its silent shadowing of her. She expected something bigger anyways, most certainly something not pixie sized and thus was not pressed to glances over her shoulder. After all, big things usually weren't the most silent bunch. Her jog was only of a moderate pace by her standards at least. A decently quick sprint for most of the girls in the school. Aeria was fast. And she quickly proved that she was nimble as well. The sudden creaking of the tree caused her to stop. Not slow down, not stumble, she was able to arrest all of her forward momentum in a step, head flashing towards the treeline. The pixie shadowing her had better have good reflexes or it'd run right into her head or at the very least overshoot her.

Whether it be to offer constructive criticism of my writing (that is always appreciated), an offer to start another thread, or just random nonsense don't hesitate to pm me. I don't bite.

Life's been overwhelming me as of late and my responses have been sporadic at best. I am sorry to all of those whom I have active scenes with and I will try to reply as promptly as I can.

Mon Mar 15, 2010 5:07 am

The pixie following her did have good reflexes. All pixies do. They do also have a tendecy to have their attention leap to and fro. In this case the pixie, a small pinkish female, had been distracted by Aeria's rear. The pixie in question liked a nice rear. It had a quite cute butt herself, and liked comparing it to those of others. And as such, she had lowered her altitude to have a better look at the one she was chasing, just before Aeria stopped.

So little pink smacked right into Aeria's rear. "Ouch! Watch where you are stopping!"

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Thu Mar 18, 2010 8:51 pm
Profile YIM

Aeria leaped into the air as she felt something collide with her rear an alarmed noise escaping her lips. Apparently all she needed to join the track team's high/long jump squad was a little surprise and inspiration. Midair she felt her mind wrap around a few things. 1. She hadn't heard anything approach her. 2. Something had hit her. 3. That something had a higher pitched voice one would expect from something small. 4. Why would she expect something small to have a high pitched voice? And then she landed.

Gray eyes slid back towards where she had been standing, blinking in surprise at the pixie, confusion soon replacing alarm as the primary emotion written on her face. "What the..." She began to ask, obviously bewildered, "Who are you? What are you? Why were you following me?" Her eyes narrowed "Have you been following me?" She wondered if this possibly could be the thing that had her so on edge as of late. If so she would feel a bit ridiculous, being frightened by such a small creature.

Fri Mar 19, 2010 5:37 am

The little pixie made a few circles in the air, while trying to recover and adjust her flight path and velocity. As mentioned, it was female, with pink, unruly hair and pink wings. The only article of clothing it waore was a tiny skirt, barely covering her ass.

"Well, yes.", it said. Having regained control, it now flew up to the level of Aeria's face. "I wouldn't have crashed into your butt if I hadn't, would I?"

She paused a little. "Unless you were running backwards, I suppose.. But you weren't. Why are you running around here anyway? Someone chasing you, or are you chasing something?"

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Tue Mar 23, 2010 6:05 pm
Profile YIM

With it being dark outside, in addition to her surprise, Aeria had been unable to figure out exactly what had hit her. Or even see it clearly for that matter. It was hard for the eyes to track smaller targets. But now with the pink haired female... thing, was floating in front of her face she began to notice a few things about her. For one thing it was a her and for most purposes was naked, that skirt hardly covering anything of importance. Aeria found herself thinking that in some ways she reminded her of a doll. A flying doll with wings that could talk... and was alive... ok her mind was having a bit of an issue processing all of this. She stared at if for a few additional seconds, blinking as she realized that she had entirely forgotten to respond to its... her... questions and answered "A little of both actually... um... what are you? And how long have you been following me" Surprise was fading away and she was beginning to be able to think clearly again, thoughts ordered and curiosity reigning its head.

Tue Mar 23, 2010 8:05 pm

"For a while." Pink answered. "For a about.. this long." Pink illustrated by measuring a distance by her hands, something maybe not that helpful. Pixies have a different perspective on time anyway.

The pixies spying on the couple remained hidden, carefully observing them. A few whispers shot back and forth. Once again they made the tree move..

"So who are you chasing?", Pink asked. "Whomever it was, it seems they are wayyyy ahead of you! Or where you running from someth.."

She was interuppted by another loud creak from the forest, followed by softer sounds of moving vegetation. Pink suspected her kin might be behing this, but just to be sure, she bravely hid behind Aeria.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Fri Mar 26, 2010 8:01 pm
Profile YIM

Aeria watched the pixie critically, though her expression was slowly becoming less and less guarded. Pink's visual demonstration of how long she had been following her even brought a faint chuckle to her lips. So this was what was following her around. It was so ludicrous that she laughed faintly, a shake of her head given at her own fear. She had been been scared to the point of desperation be something of equivalent size to her forearm, if that much. Tension began to slide from her form, her mouth opening as if to respond to the little woman before that creak that had caused Pink to run into her sounded again. She tensed again, head jerking towards the trees, gray eyes looking over the eerie shadows cast by the looming tree line. She saw nothing and her heartbeat began to slow, a glance given back to Pink as she commented dryly "Not the bravest little thing are you?" Ears still perked for the faintest noise she turned, keeping the pixie on one side of her and the treeline on the other continuing "I thought I felt something following me for a while now, so I decided to come out here hoping it would show itself" She ran a hand through her hair sheepishly "I have to admit I thought I was going to find something a bit more... intimidating" She didn't truly intend it as an insult, but if Pink prided herself on being scary she might take it that way.

Sun Mar 28, 2010 10:11 pm

"Hey! What do you mean by that?", Pink yelled. She positioned herself in front of Aeria, usinf her wings like a humminbird to keep herself in the same spot, and then demonstratively turned her back on the girl.
"We have never even been intimate, so how can you say I am not intimate.. intimating.. Whatever you said I weren't!"Having completely missunderstood what Aeria said, she was now mortally offended. Aeria had made an enemy forever now. Or at least for three minutes, Pink having the attention span of a terminally bored goldfish.
"Besides, your butt isn't even half as cute as mine!", she added.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Mon Mar 29, 2010 7:03 am
Profile YIM

(Sorry it's taken me so long to respond. Life, school and work have been really kicking my ass as of late)

Aeria blinked in confusion at the pixie as she turned her back on her in a huff. Intimating... ohhh.... She suddenly laughed softly, understanding the reason why the pixie was offended and said in an amused tone "I said you aren't intimidating. As in I thought whatever was following me around would be scarier than you." Hand pressed to her face as she continued to laugh at the ridiculous conversation she was having with the little woman. Pink's next little phrase caught her off guard and changed her laugh to giggles, something entirely uncharacteristic of her, but with all of the nervous tension running through her body for the last week her mind was desperate for some release. Finally able to stifle her giggles and regain some measure of self control she added "And why that may be Pinky, mine is definitely bigger. I don't know why you are so offended though. I hardly see how we could be intimate given our height differences. I've seen dildo's larger than you." Ok that part was a lie to get another rile out of the pixie, but given all that the girls around here did she wouldn't be surprised to find a pixie sized dildo somewhere on campus. And she didn't know where the nickname Pinky came from either, it just seemed to fit the woman before her.

Wed Apr 07, 2010 8:47 pm

Pixies have sharp hearing, so the other pixies watching from afar could hear most of the conversation. Now several pairs of pointed ears were listening eagerly. Had this girl just issued them some sort of challenge?

"No, no, no", Pink said. She liked her new nickname, but that wasn't going to mollify her just yet. "I have heard about this Dildo, and he isn't bigger than me. Because I am not a hobbit, I am a pixie! Hobbits are just real in children's books, and that goes for this Dildo Baggins too!"

Being compared to fantasy popular culture was a pet PV for many of the pixies, and it took a while for Pink to realize that she might have jumped the gun, so to speak.

"Oh! Right! One of those didoes!", she said with sudden realization. Then curiosity overtook her "Really? Where do you have it? Can I see it? Why do you need such a big one anyway? Is your pussy very flexible, maybe?"

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Sun Apr 11, 2010 7:23 am
Profile YIM

Aeria blinked once... then twice and then burst into a fit of giggles again. It was just too much. Dildo Baggins? Romanian though she may be she had read the series. Who hadn't? She slid the knuckle of her thumb against her lips to try and stifle the sounds once again, the pixie seemingly realizing or error. Or maybe she just realized the specific type of dildo Aeria was referring too. And at the very least Aeria knew what the little woman was. A pixie huh? Her immediate response was to believe that the woman was lying to her, but given she had already met a witch and a shape shifter she was a little more open to the idea. But if the loch nes monster appeared she was going to be irritated.

Idly she stated, "I don't own any kind of dildo and I really haven't ever seen one that big, but I've seen one not much smaller than you are. I'm just saying that you are small and I couldn't imagine a way of being intimate with you given our" she coughed "height differences" And then to distract the woman from the uncomfortable train of their conversation added "Plus I'd think hobbits to be bigger than faeries... I mean pixies" She entirely unaware of the others in the vicinity of her and Pink, though still listening for whatever had created those earlier noises. Maybe the wind?

Sun Apr 11, 2010 7:49 am

"So, you don't like me then?", Pink said, sounding a bit hurt. "Just because I am short.. Oh it is always the tall and long legged ones who are the most poular. Or the ones with big breasts. Do you think my boobs are too small?"

Pink, poked her own breasts a little, and pinched her own nipples. "I know they are not that big, but my nipples can get very stiff!"

While Pink was talking, a couple of pixies had left the safety of the woods, and where approaching Aeria from behing, flying low to the ground to avoid notice.

"Or is it that you are one of those humans who only like boys?", Pink added.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Sun Apr 11, 2010 8:28 am
Profile YIM

Aeria let out a sound that was a mixture of amusement and chastisement saying lightly "I didn't say that..." She searched for words for a moment before shrugging lightly, what harm could cause from being honest with the little thing? It wasn't as if Pink posed any real threat to her. There'd have to be an army of the little creatures to be dangerous. "I like long legs yes, but breasts aren't a real important thing to..." She cut off as Pink pinched at her own nipples, watching the display for a few seconds before looking away embarrassed "And I didn't say you weren't attractive. Just that the laws of physics are rather well against us ever being intimate and I've never been one to kiss on the first date so to speak"

She blushed scarlet at Pink's final question and shook her head "I'm actually only attracted to women. I've never really be attracted to guys."

Sun Apr 11, 2010 8:37 am
Reply to topic   [ 50 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next