View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Sep 27, 2024 5:20 pm

Reply to topic  [ 77 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Caught in the Sea (for Yuki) 

Post Caught in the Sea (for Yuki)
Recently, Cukoo was having great success along the beach. It appears that many of the new girls on the island did not know about the dangers of swimming along the beach by themselves. Unknown to the young girls, Cukoo waited right off shore, his black blobbish body sitting on the sandy bottom of the ocean.

On this very hot day, Cukoo's dark blue eyes scanned back and forth across the beach, looking for any girl to present themselves. He knew it would not be long before a lovely young girl decided to go for a swim. The large blob sat motionless on the ocean floor, waiting patiently.

Cukoo's Profile

Tue Sep 04, 2007 12:20 am

Yuki stretched slightly arching her back as she walked onto the beach dressed in a red plain bathing suit a white t-shirt thrown over the suit to protect her shoulders from the sun. sighing it seemed no one else was around today or rather no one had gotten to the beach yet. Taking this opertunity she walked towards the water shivering as it splashed over her feet.

Tue Sep 04, 2007 12:54 am
Profile YIM

Cukoo suddenly sensed something on the beach as slight vibrations moved through the water. His dark eyes shifted and saw a pair of slender legs slowly moving into the water. The massive blob laughed quietly as he gazed at the lovely sight, knowing he would soon have another captive.

Slowly, his large blobbish began began to slide across the bottom of the ocean floor towards the young girl. His massive body was cloaked by the water around him, hiding his approach as he stared eagerly at the young girl. She would soon belong to him, and give him all the sexual juices he wanted.

Cukoo's Profile

Tue Sep 04, 2007 12:58 am

She got out past the crash line on the shore the water level almost to the bottom of her large breasts, the white shirt she had on now was completely soaked showing off the suit which was under it. she sighed softly taking a deep breath she went under water to cool off completely.

Tue Sep 04, 2007 1:02 am
Profile YIM

Gazing upwards, Cukoo could see the young girl now in past her waist, preparing to dive under the water. Now would be the perfect time to capture the young girl and take her for himself. As the young girl dove under the waves, the massive blob quickly launched himself up from the sand below and shot several thick tentacles towards the young girl.

In an instant, two thick tentacles lashed around her wrists, pulling them behind her back and binding them tightly together. Another set of thick tentacles lashed around her knees and ankles, binding them tightly together as well. The massive blob slowly made his way towards the surface, holding the girl under the water as his blobbish body gazed at her lovely body. She squirmed and wiggled in his grasp, trying to get back to the surface as his tentacles tightened around her slender body.

Cukoo's Profile

Tue Sep 04, 2007 1:13 am

Her eyes widen a flood of bubbles escaped her mouth as she was bound, her arm muscles buldged slightly as she tried to burst free of his tentacles, finding she was running out of air faster then she had hoped, her chest started to feel a slight burning sensation as she tried to get to the surface for air.

Tue Sep 04, 2007 1:19 am
Profile YIM

Seeing the young girl running out of air, Cukoo thrust her body out of the water, holding her bound body aloft. The thick tentacles pulled her body vertical, her feet barely touching the water below. Keeping a tight grip around her body, Cukoo slowly began to surface his blobbish body.

The massive blob dwarfed the young girl, growing nearly nine feet off the surface of the water. The black blob stared at the young girl, his dark blue eyes glancing up and down her wet, slender body. His thick tentacles continued to tighten around her wrists and legs, keeping her limbs bound where they were and only allowing her to squirm and wiggle slightly in his grasp. Suddenly, a large hole began to open up in the front of the massive blob, forming what can only be described as a huge mouth, lined with hundreds of thin tentacles and a huge black tongue.

A dark watery laugh filled the air as Cukoo said, "hello, my dear. You look delicious."

Cukoo's Profile

Tue Sep 04, 2007 1:26 am

She narrowed her eyebrows lightly panting a little from the sudden rush of air, she struggled still trying to pull free with all her might, unfortunately her muscles were starting to give out from the strain, trembling a little she stared up at the monster saying only a few words between breaths "Wh..Who and what..Are you?!"

Tue Sep 04, 2007 1:36 am
Profile YIM

Another loud laugh passed through Cukoo's mouth as he said, "who I am is of no importance. What is important is that you now belong to me." Suddenly, a thick tentacle shot up her wet shirt, pulling outwards and ripping it from her body. The torn shirt was tossed back towards the beach as Cukoo stared at the lovely body of his new captive. Her slender form was barely held in check by the tight red swimsuit she wore, the wet fabric clinging to her body as she breathed heavily.

Cukoo's tongue suddenly began to extend slowly from his body, sliding towards the well-bound girl in front of him. The rough tongue slowly began to wrap around her waist and belly, squeezing around her body as his thick tentacles tightened around her limbs.

Cukoo's Profile

Tue Sep 04, 2007 1:43 am

"I..I am not an object you can just take as your own! Get your filthy tongue off me!" she groaned lightly struggling against the tightening appendages whincing a little her muscles almost in screaming pain now. Then they gave out relaxing completely she whined she wouldnt be able to break free.

Tue Sep 04, 2007 1:58 am
Profile YIM

Cukoo laughed again as the young girl suddenly stopped resisting. "I am sure you will resist soon, my dear," laughed the massive blob as two of his thick tentacles suddenly shot out from his body and lashed around her breasts. The thick tentacles slowly began to squeeze her soft flesh through the thin fabric of her swimsuits, massaging her chest slowly as they tightened around her body.

Cukoo's long tongue continued to squeeze around her waist and belly as it wrapped around her body, slowly working it's way towards her legs. The rough tongue slowly wrapped itself around her hips, tasting her sweet skin as it squeezed around her. The massive blob could already tell that this lovely young girl would likely give him large amounts of the sexual juices he wanted.

Cukoo's Profile

Tue Sep 04, 2007 2:04 am

She cryed out as he assulted her breasts, her cheeks red with blush. As he had predicted she started to struggle again though the sensations he was starting to put on her body made her moan ever so slightly "Si..ick b..bastard"

Tue Sep 04, 2007 2:15 am
Profile YIM

The massive blob laughed at the young girl's comment as his thick tentacles continued to squeeze and tighten slowly around her breasts. Gazing down, Cukoo could see her tits slowly becoming hard, poking against the wet fabric of her swimsuit. The thick tentacles pulled and massaged her soft mounds of flesh rhythmically, stretching the thin fabric a little more with each tight squeeze.

Cukoo's tongue continued to squeeze around her waist and hips, tasting her skin while doing so. Suddenly, the long tongue pressed hard inbetween her bound legs, rubbing against the wet fabric covering her sex lips. The black tongue grinded slowly against the fabric, pressing against her sex gently through her swimsuit. Cukoo could already taste her sweet sex through the swimsuit, and the delicious taste aroused him greatly.

Cukoo's Profile

Tue Sep 04, 2007 2:21 am

she arched her back slightly as he continued to tease and squeeze her body, thoughts racing through her head as she searched for some way to escape. There had to be some weakness this beast had even if it was tiny, she looked up at the sun then the water maybe the creature had to be in water to survive, if only there was a way to get it to take her out of the water.

Tue Sep 04, 2007 2:41 am
Profile YIM

Glancing down at the young girl, Cukoo could see that she was slowly starting to become aroused. Her small body arched and flexed in the tight grip of his tentacles, squirming and moaning slightly as he continued to increase the tension on her lovely body. The thick tentacles around her breasts began to squeeze slightly harder, stretching the thin fabric of her swimsuits further and further with each passing moment. Cukoo's rough tongue began to press and rub tighter between her slender legs, grinding against her sex lips through the wet fabric. The black tongue could taste her sweet sex through the fabric as it began to grow more eager, trying to press through the fabric and penetrate her tight sex.

Cukoo's Profile

Tue Sep 04, 2007 3:02 am
Reply to topic   [ 77 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next