View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Sep 29, 2024 8:16 am

Reply to topic  [ 165 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
 The Semi Stalker (Bala) 

Post Re: The Semi Stalker (Bala)
Bala's eyes and mouth flew open wide as Keemari forced her fingers into her own slit. At first, she tried to pull her hands away. But as the pleasure increased, she let go and let her hands move as he directed. "Oh I do trust you, my love", she cooed. She turned and kissed his chest, covered with soap she had put on her back before his offer. Then, moaning, she looked up into his eyes and smiled a soapy smile. She again closed her eyes as her moans grew louder.

Bala - Hindi Girl (Student) ; Hitomi - Basement Queen (Student) ; Anagopt - Web Star (Student) ; Quagga - Zebra Girl (SFA) ; Keefa - (Gladiatrix) ; Gambo - Zombie (Monster) ; Fluffy - Pirate!! (SFA)

Author of the 1500th post in the original ~Corrupt a Wish~ thread in Trivial Pursuits. (1899 posts)
Author of the 1500th post in the second The Banned Game! thread in Trivial Pursuits.
=========+=====

Fri Jan 09, 2009 1:13 am

I smirk, such a sexy and submissve lover I've managed to slip my leash around, now to make sure it stays on. I thought to myself as I as I continue to use your fingers to play with you. "What do you want, what do you feel as both our fingers play with you?" I ask you.

Master Druid of the Berry Lin

My Bio- viewtopic.php?f=7&t=144

If you fancy an RP with my character do not hestitate ask. I'm always free.

Alliance Info- viewtopic.php?f=7&t=155

Alliance Membership List- viewtopic.php?f=5&t=576

Fri Jan 09, 2009 3:39 am

Bala writhes in pleasure as Keemari uses her own fingers against her. Now more than soap and water are getting their fingers wet. She can barely focus on anything but the sensations in her breast and slit. His playing and aphrodisiacs were driving her wild with desire. She wants only one thing. "Oh I want you, Keemari. Please make love to me again", she begs.

Bala - Hindi Girl (Student) ; Hitomi - Basement Queen (Student) ; Anagopt - Web Star (Student) ; Quagga - Zebra Girl (SFA) ; Keefa - (Gladiatrix) ; Gambo - Zombie (Monster) ; Fluffy - Pirate!! (SFA)

Author of the 1500th post in the original ~Corrupt a Wish~ thread in Trivial Pursuits. (1899 posts)
Author of the 1500th post in the second The Banned Game! thread in Trivial Pursuits.
=========+=====

Sat Jan 10, 2009 4:27 am

"All in do time." I tell you with a smile as I then remove my fingers from guiding you as I see you slow down and I move my fingers back to emphasize the point that you need to keep doing this, to play with your yourself as I turn you around and push you down before me where you see my cock growing hard. "Get it ready then, but also keep playing with your pussy, explore it, imagine being used by the cock soon to be in your mouth." I tell you.

Sat Jan 10, 2009 4:33 am

Bala keeps using her fingers as Keemari commanded. As she knelt before him, she smiled seeing his member growing. She imagined it entering her again. She looked at it so longingly that she was slow to understand what he was saying.

"Wait. What? No I... I don't want your cock in my mouth. I want it here." She thrusts her hips forward to show him without stopping her fingering. "Please, Keemari. Make love to me. I need you." She looked up at him with pleading eyes. His drugs were driving her mad. And she wanted more than just to finger herself.

=========+=====

Tue Jan 13, 2009 2:26 am

I smirk at that as she shows me with her sexy hips as I continue to move my hand through your hair as I look down at your slightly soapy form. "I know that you do and I want to as well Bala, but the point of this is for you to get me ready so I can make love to you while you practice your skills by taking my cock into your mouth." I try and explain to you.

Tue Jan 13, 2009 11:10 am

Bala tried to clear her head by shaking it. She ached with desire. She wanted Keemari in her, but not in her mouth. She was getting desperate. She had to convince him to take her soon or she'd be so driven that she'd take him any way he wanted.

"I think you're ready now", she reasoned. "Besides, I can't take it in my mouth, I don't have any skills. I've never done that before. I'll only make it worse."

She looked up at him with her saddest puppy dog eyes, the effect enhanced by the soap and shampoo on her face and hair. No one had ever refused her when she used "puppy dog eyes" on them. This had to work. After a pause, she added the deal clincher. "Please..."

=========+=====

Wed Jan 14, 2009 2:01 am

I smirk at that and she looked so sexy that way as I then look down at you. "Very well, I'll enter you now." I tell you as I then pull you up and place you against the wall turning your puppy dog eyes away. "However, if you do this, then you will have to practice with your mouth whenever I say until you get it right if your so unconfident." I tell you as I grind my cock against your slit. "YOur answer?" I ask her.

Wed Jan 14, 2009 5:51 am

Bala stood before Keemari with her legs spread apart. She took hold of his member with her hand. She leaned her face against the shower wall and moaned as he teased her with his member.

"Yes! I'll do anything! Please, just take me now!", Bala nearly screamed. She was glad that "puppy dog eyes" had worked as she was no longer capable of resisting any of his demands.

=========+=====

Sat Jan 17, 2009 12:34 am

"Remember you give me your word my delicous pet." I tell you as she was so cute when she was so needy for my cock as I then drive it home deep into her needy body making her body press against the shower wall hard as my hands go to cup her perfect breasts as I take you hard from behind.

Sat Jan 17, 2009 6:12 am

"I'll remember!", Bala cries out as her hands go against the shower wall on either side of her head. Sharp cries mark each of Keemari's thrusts. As he grabs her breasts, she bites her lower lip. It didn't matter what she did or didn't agree to now. She was no longer thinking rationally. Lust was driving her total being.

=========+=====

Fri Jan 23, 2009 1:32 pm

"Yes Bala, I love this, every sublte curve of your body, every touch of your flesh is equiste my pet I'll be as addicted to the feel of your body as your body is to mine." I tell you with a smile as I continue to grind my coc into you, squeezing your breasts hard as I take your body, drilling my cock into you as I churn your inner tunnel up giving what you want, what you need.

Fri Jan 23, 2009 10:07 pm

In her current state, Bala heard what she wanted to hear - that she and Keemari would be together forever. Her sharp, animal like moans were her only reply. Her lips formed a smile against the wet shower wall. Her heart, already pounding, soared to the highest of heights.

He had never treated her so rough and she loved it. The pounding of his member and the way he held her both were driving her wild. Pinned as she was she could barely move, but she moved her hips as best she could to take in as much of him as she could. She could feel another climax on its way. She would not let him down this time. She would last as long as he.

=========+=====

Wed Jan 28, 2009 1:09 am

"I can feel it, your desire to cum, it's there isn't it, you want to don't you, the feeling, the crespices comes towards you, will you be able to hold out I wonder." I tell you as I softly twist your hard little nipples inbetween my fingers as I use your body, twisting and churning my cock inside of you, my intention to make it as hard as possible for you to last until I cum.

Wed Jan 28, 2009 1:26 am

"Ughnn... ahhhh.... nnnnnn" Bala had lost her voice and couldn't tell Keemari what she was trying to do. She grabs his forearms, intending to pull his hands away, and shakes her head. But she stops, torn between her desire to stave off her orgasm as long as possible and her enjoyment of the wonderful sensations that his hands were giving her. Her moans increase in both pitch and volume as her climax draws ever closer. Her willpower waning, she tries to bury her face in the shower wall. She pulls her wet hair, clinging to her back, up to either side of her face as she tries to hold on.

=========+=====

Thu Jan 29, 2009 1:13 am
Reply to topic   [ 165 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next