View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Oct 05, 2024 10:27 pm

Reply to topic  [ 229 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 ... 16  Next
 Demonology for dummies (For Fornicarus) 

Post Re: Demonology for dummies (For Fornicarus)
"It's a demon, sweet tits. It's supposed to suck up all the sex energy you two are going to be making. How else did you think the door would be getting that? Now, if we got no more questions... Well, I'll be leaving then. I've no desire to get ass-raped by Legion. Good luck, you two." The demon shrugged as he looked around at the locked doors, sensing the growing lust within them. It was official. Legion now knew what was happening. Luju gave the thought a brief chuckle before flitting out of view, reappearing back into the Marquis' personal space and back onto the plush couch he had been resting on before.

"Well, brat?" The Marquis growled at his son, demanding a report. Luju sighed, he hated it when his father was so demanding like now. "She didn't freak out or beg for mercy. She took it pretty well, I think, but then again... It's not like she had the luxury of panicking." A giggle came from the side, and Luju peered over to see his sister. "What?"

"Oh, it's nothing. She's just pretty cute, is all. If she wasn't doing this, I'd totally like to have some fun with her." The succubus smiled back, clearly taken with the young girl.

'Whatever, just let me sleep...'

Evilpia shrugged at the girl's remarks, wondering why she wasn't making the best of it. Sure, she had other concerns, like a swarm of horny demons breathing down their necks, just waiting for them to fail so they could screw the two. But that wasn't a good reason to not look at the bright side. "You should just relax and enjoy it, Pia!" The doppelganger spoke softly as her cock sawed up and down Pia's wet slit, clearly just dying to start. "Beside, it's not like there's anything you or I can do about our situation now so we might as well just make the best of it, right? I know you, remember? You were enjoying it with me. I'm pretty sure you had fun with whoever it was after you got away."

"So..." The mirror image giggled as she leaned to the side, resting beside Pia as her hang slid across her stomach until her fingers came to the girl's wet haven, digits slipping inside easily with the combination of Pia's juices and all those that had been spurted into her earlier. For the sake of Pia, she had to get her horny and begging for it... Yeah, for Pia's sake, that was right... It was only the right thing to do, for Pia... Miserably, the evil twin tried to convince herself that this was entirely for Pia's own good and that she wasn't just trying to hold back from fucking her brains out. But, given everything that had happened to Pia so far, her body would still be sensitive to attention, and it wouldn't be too hard to get her to start whimpering and moaning. "Let's have some fun!""

Wed Mar 10, 2010 9:37 pm

"Oh..mmmm.."

Pia had to admit that her "sisters" attention were not that bad. She was gentler than Pia excpected, for one. And she had been.. good the last time. If good was the proper word when someone tried to rape you in order to get you trapped in hell forever.

This whole situation was just too bizarre. Even compared to some of her earlier encounters, this was way different from anything she had ever experienced.
She did not know what to feel about Evilpia, for starters. Pia had to flat out admit she scared her. She was just so alike herself, yet so different in subtle ways. And not so subtle ways, her glistening she-cock taken into consideration.
It felt so wrong, yet that was almost like a turn on in itself, like she was pushed beyond the limits of a taboo she did not even know existed. And thinking that somewhere, someone were watching. Pia felt exposed, she imagined all the non-human eyes roaming her naked body, watching her naked breasts and hard nipples. Watching her thighs and buttocks still shining with the monstrous semen of the "pet" in the last room.

Pia squirmed a little, not sure if it was her body slowly reacting to Evilpia's touch, or her discomfort from the situation.
Probably both..

Knowing she had to contribute somehow, Pia tried to think of something.
"Ohh.. I.. I am leaking, if you know what I mean. I-I don't feel to sexy.. Do you, do you think you can clean me some way?"

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Astrid, red scarf of the Tramps.

Thu Mar 11, 2010 11:54 am
Profile YIM

Giggling softly, Evilpia withdrew back down her twin's body, clearly with some lewd idea in mind for Pia to suffer through. "I would be happy to clean you up, Pia..." Positioning herself just in front of Pia's leaking folds, the mirror image began licking at them, her tongue invading her depths and scooping out some of the cum.

For Evilpia, it was the exact opposite. She was quite taken with her twin, quite eager to have some fun with her. For someone like her, being a doppelganger, it was only natural for her to be enthralled with the very person she had been forced to copy. She hadn't just stolen her form, she had taken all of Pia's desires and urges and twisted them into a mockery of what they were.

It was what this place did to people. It was what demons like the Marquis delighted in. Conservatism and moderation were alien concepts down here. Here, debauchery and excess were the laws of the land. The forbidden fruits... Not so off limits. Taboos became something that were encouraged. Virtues, made fun of... Vices, praised and honored. In this contradictory realm, nothing made sense... and yet, everything made sense.

Slipping her fingers back into Pia, the doppelganger began licking at her naked flesh, 'cleaning' off the gunk that had been left on her body. The air was filled, then, with lewd and obscene slurps and moans as the mirror image continued to sex the girl up, giving her what she wanted and taking from her what Evilpia wanted.

Thu Mar 11, 2010 7:52 pm

"Ohhh..ohh ghad!"

Pia could not help but moan, twising her body a little as she did so. She looked down on the head between her legs, her head between her legs. SHe had to admit, her double knew excactly how to please her. She skillfully fucked Pia with her finger, hitting every spot just right. Her mouth and little tongue eagerly lapped at Pia's own skin, replacing semen with spittle.

"You.. you are very good..", Pia muttered. She felt she needed to be supportive. They were in this together, after all.

Once again Pia was stung by the wierdness and wrongness of it all. She had not quite shaken off the feeling of incestousness, even if she knew this teqhnically was not it. Still, she knew she somehow had to embrace the twisted rules of this place, and now it seemed easier.

"Oh yeah! YESSS! Right.. right there!"
Pia arched her back as much as she was able and threw her head back as Evilpia's finger dis a particulare deft trick.
"Ohhhhhhhh.."

This is so wrong, yet so damnable good!

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Thu Mar 11, 2010 8:54 pm
Profile YIM

Giggling, the fake image of Pia withdrew her wet fingers, as she sat up, licking her lips and the digits, tasting the juices of both monsters and the helpless girl below her. "You know, it's a shame but I don't think we really have any time to enjoy luxuries. We've got a legion of reasons, after all!"

And, as if by some strange coincidence, loud thuds came from several of the doors as the demons continued to grow more antagonized from their confines. Faint sounds continue to pour from them, very much like growls and snarls, but too muted for human ears to pick up on... But not for demonic ears.

And then, the worst possible thing that could have happened... Happened. Across all eight doors, one of the many locks snapped open, weakening the doors' ability to hold back Legion.

Her knees in between Pia's legs, the doppelganger smirked down at her defenseless twin, her phallus quite hard and throbbing in front of the girl's entrance. The tip of her cock, as horny as she was, dripped with white semen. "Just relax, Pia... This will be so much fun, I promise." Then, her hips pushing forth, Evilpia moaned softly as her cock slowly entered the girl's cunt, filling her up with the thick girth. She had definitely missed this back in the mirror chamber. And unlike back then, she wasn't in a hurry anymore. She didn't really care for Legion, for as she saw it, that was Pia's problem.

This time around, she would definitely enjoy fucking her twin's brains out, until she writhed beneath her, moaning and groaning. The image only served to spur her on, and Evilpia gasped as she buried her cock within Pia completely, withdrawing halfway only to thrust back in quickly. She soon built up a steady pace, pumping it in and out of her hostage while gasping all the while, loving the feeling of being inside Pia and fucking her.

Thu Mar 11, 2010 9:24 pm

"AHHHHH!" Pia shouted as her twin buried her hard shaft in her wet folds. Evilpia wasted no time, building up a steady pace, impaling Pia again and again. Each trust made Pia shout out a little.

From time to time she heard, or though she heard something. Every minute now, Legion could burst through. She would be helpless, strapped down. It was enough to make her struggle against her constraints, even if she knew she could not get loose. At the same time, she twisted herself with each thrust from Evilpia.
The fear combined with the pleasure to make everything stand out more clearly. If nothing else, it sue gave her a taste of adrenaline.

"Ahhhh.." she gasped as the shecock slammed into her. "I never..ahhhh!.. thought I'd.. ahhh.. s-say this but.. ooohhhh... could you ravish me ahhh harder please. I-I think we have little time."

She trust her lower body up against the doubleganger as much as she was able. When lust and survival instincts said the same thing, who was she to argue?

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Thu Mar 11, 2010 9:40 pm
Profile YIM

"Your, ahhhh... Call!" Evilpia moaned as she slid into Pia's cunt, relishing in the feeling of having her cock buried inside her twin. For whatever reason, or perhaps as if to respond to the girl's remark, the demonic table undid the clasps around her ankles, allowing her legs free. The restraints, for all their purposes, were meant only to keep her captive until she showed sufficient intent to engage in fucking.

Not missing even this, Evilpia squealed with delight and wasted no further time. Grabbing one of Pia's free legs, she pushed it up higher and leaned onto it with her chest, pressing down on the leg as her cock sank deeper into Pia's tunnel.

"Oooooh! This is sooo good, Pia!" Evilpia groaned happily as she began bucking her hips, her cock stabbing in and out quickly and considerably harder just as Pia had requested. The doppelganger also captured one of her full breasts in her free hand and began fondling it, nipple caught and roughly teased at between her finger and thumb. Evilpia, getting quite caught up in the act, began panting and grunting, absolutely loving her twin's cunt and the way it felt all around her cock, along with how tight it felt. This was practically a slice of heaven here in hell.

Thu Mar 11, 2010 11:42 pm

"AH-ahhhhhhhh..."

Her new position allowed Pia to be penetrated even deeper. Evilpia could now sink her shaft into the wet cunt, untill their clits met and ground against each other. It was a slightly uncomfortable position, but one that made Pia's thigh well even tighter, like it was a wet, velvety hand clasping Evilpia's cock.

This position did not allow Pia to meet the thrusts with her hips, so instead she tried to help a little by wiggling her lower body a little from side to side, trying to pace it so that she would give a little extra movement each time the cock inside her was at its deepest. She hoped this would help to increase the pleasure for them both.

She knew Evilpia would get her off, she could feel her body get ready for a new orgasm, but she suspected it was not just a matter of having a physical climax. They had to make it a good one. Pia tried spurring her mind and body on to greater arousal by imagining how it must feel to fuck her. Her previous experience with sharing 'Fido's' senses helped. The memories, bizarre as they were helped her along. Soon she was moaning with enthusiasm.

"You like it?" Pia had little experience with talking dirty, but she tried spurring her twin on between grunts and moans. "Just.. just how good do you think you can make me cum?"

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Fri Mar 12, 2010 6:25 pm
Profile YIM

Moaning happily, Evilpia miserably failed in trying to stifle herself, groans escaping despite biting down on her lips. It felt simply divine to be fucking her twin her and now, especially now that she was willing to allow her doppelganger to. Still humping away at Pia, the mirror image continued to thrust in and out of Pia hard, a bit of drool falling down the side of her mouth.

Unnnhh! Oh God, this feel soooo good, Pia! I love your cunt, I love fucking you!" The doppelganger spoke in a sultry voice, one that was dangerously close to collapsing into incoherent babbling, even as she pounded away at the girl's pussy, stabbing it with her throbbing cock. It didn't help that Pia was wriggling her hips, adding to the sensation of fucking her hard. Or rather, it helped Pia the most, given her case.

It was a slight surprise for the doppelganger when Pia tried to talk dirty, and she only found it cute and endearing. But it was nice to see that she was beginning to be like her twisted copy. It would probably be what saved her from this hell, after all. Evilpia also found it a challenge as well. Slowing her thrusts to deep and long strokes as she tried to hold back her release, Evilpia smiled down at Pia, a markedly evil expression on her face. "I'll show you... You'll be getting the best fuck of your life, Pia."

With that, the doppelganger began using whatever strange powers of shape shifting it possessed, the cock buried within Pia changing within her. In but moments, the cock began to grow more bumpier, as if it had developed ridges, taking a page out of the Marquis' own book. That wasn't all. Around the cock's thick bulbous head, small barbs began jutting out, scraping against the girl's pussy as the cock moved in and out of her. Finally, at the very base of her cock, additional barbs developed as well, teasing at Pia's sensitive labia as they pushed past the folds, eliciting further pleasure from her. "What do you think, huh? Awesome, isn't it?" And with that, Evilpia returned to her fast pace, bucking hard against Pia's cunt, driving her weapon inside of her and letting the modifications do their evil task.

Fri Mar 12, 2010 7:32 pm

A long, extended moan erupted from Pia's throat as the cock began to change. It took Pia completely by surprise, something that only amplified the effect. The little bumps slid across Pia's inner surface, and stimulated the edges of her sensitive opening each time the member was pulled out or thrust in.

"Ohhh..G-Gahd..Oh my God! Ahhhhh!"
Pia rasped between clenched teeth, ignoring the inappropriate surroundings. Evilpia quickly revealed another surprise. Not only did her member grow bumps, it also grew..

"Ahhhh! What is this! Don't hurt me..", Pia screamed in shock as she felt the tiny barbs grow inside hers, scraping against her sensitive folds. At first she feared they might be some sort of weapon, something like the quills of a porcupine or some inverted vagina dentata. But the little barbs were not sharp. Indeed they were quite flexible, rubbing against her inner walls, tickling her g-spot.

The moment of fear only increased her adrenaline, driving her wild. "Fuck yes! Fuck me! Ahhhh.. ream me! Take me!", Pia shouted, abandoning all restraint. She felt it build up inside her. She was approaching some sort of climax, it was deep inside her, waiting to erupt.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Fri Mar 12, 2010 8:34 pm
Profile YIM

With her complete willingness now apparent, the last of her shackles fell loose, allowing Pia complete freedom of her body now as the table steadily drank in the sexual energies the two gave off. In front of the two, the sealed door began groaning as its locks, long since rusted, slowly began to break free of their confines. It was not entirely good, for the doors holding back Legion also changed as well, a second lock snapping open on all of them. They were closer to freedom, but they were equally close to damnation.

Evilpia was only encouraged on further by her twin's outbursts, giggling darkly as she was beginning to give in to her base urges now. The copy gripped Pia's leg against her chest more tightly as she took it up another notch, fucking the girl's tight hole even harder, letting the ridges and barbs achieve what they had been created for, to get Pia off. It was not such a difficult task now.

"Ooooh, God! You feel so amazing, Pia!" Evilpia groaned in sheer bliss, a hard thrust filling the girl completely with her cock as her seed erupted, the tip spurting forth ropes of thick cum, filling her pussy up again. If anything, the cum only made it even more irresistible to fuck Pia. And indeed, Evilpia couldn't help but moan in delight at the feeling of her cock buried inside Pia's cunt, cum sloshing around the hard shaft. Unable to help herself, the doppelganger began thrusting again, determined on getting Pia off too.

Fri Mar 12, 2010 9:06 pm

Watching her twins, face, Pia could not help but wonder if that was how she herself looked in a moment of exctasy. The look of determined greed for pleasure turned into ecstatic bliss, mouth half open, lips moist.
With her arms now free, Pia grabbed hold of Evilpia just as she came, and forced her closer to herself, so that heir breast were squeezed together. She wondered how they would look to the audience, a double dose of Pia all mingled.

The sound from the doors told her that time short. She was close to cumming herself, but was she close enough. The feeling of Evilpia gushing forth inside her had brought her within inches of her own release. Pia cast a glance at the doors. She could imagine them bursting open, releasing the horrors within.

If I am going to die for this, it better be good!

And with this, Pia abandoned the last remains of her restraint, and came along with the doubleganger. Her inside clamped down on the she-cock like a toothless mouth. Pia roared like an animal. One hand slid down to Evilpia's buttock, and she dug her fingernails into it, like she wanted to physically squeeze the last drop of pleasure out of her twin and into herself.

The other hand she used to grab hold of Evilpia's hair, and forced her head don towards hers. She kissed her mirror image deeply, sister tongues jousting in wild abandon.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Sun Mar 14, 2010 7:30 pm
Profile YIM

Abandoning her hold on Pia's leg, the twisted copy pressed herself down onto her twin's body, full breasts mashing against their originals. If the doppelganger was surprised at Pia taking the initiative, it did not show it. Instead, Evilpia only felt spurred on further, bucking her hips against Pia even more roughly, lost in the sensation of having her cock buried within such a hot haven. Moans continued to escape her mouth, up until she felt herself pulled in further by her twin.

Barely registering what was happening, the doppelganger felt Pia crushing her lips against its own, tongue snaking into its mouth. Not wanting to reject even the smallest bit of pleasure it could wrest from Pia, the mirror image joined in on the fun, its tongue joining Pia's own. Lost in the whirlwind of erotic joy and bliss, it did not hear the snapping sound of another lock releasing, the bellowing roar of Legion as its freedom fast approached.

Wed Mar 17, 2010 12:28 am

Pia could drown in that kiss. The relief was so sweet. She cared not that this was all so fundamentally wrong. She did not give a thought to the hordes watching them from somewhere, no doubt enjoying the show. Right now she did not even care about Forneus, the demon lord who had brought her here.

She did not even care about the challenge. That is, untill she hear the creaking doors. She tore her mouth away from the kiss, and tried getting a clear view of the doors, imagining that Legion was decending on them this very second.

"The gates.. I think it is breaking through!"
, she yelled. She flailed about with her hands and legs uselessly. "You need to get off me! We need to get out!"
Her twin seemed to still be caught up in the moment. "Please! We must get away! We must go.. Get me out of here, and I'll do anything, just.. get us away from Legion!"

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Thu Mar 18, 2010 9:37 pm
Profile YIM

Evilpia didn't quite hear her twin whining about getting out of here and getting away from Legion, she was far more busy concentrating on fucking the superbly tight cunt her cock was buried within, feeling yet another release fast approaching. The door continued to creak, the locks on it slowly undone one by one even as Legion began pounding hard against the doors holding it back, yelling angrily and growing more violent. Still ignoring them, the doppelganger began moaning even louder, grunting several times as its seed erupted into Pia's sex once again, filling her up with thick cum again.

Calming down now, the mirror image couldn't help but realize that the demons around them were beginning to make a lot more noises. She could even see several of the thick doors weakening as several dents appeared in them. "B-but where are we supposed to go? There isn't any other way to get out of here!"

Idiots.

The voice was far different than the one that Pia had heard before, seemingly much more... younger, somehow. More forceful than the others. More dominating. The locks holding the door that prevented them from escaping suddenly snapped loose, and it swung wide open as another man, similar looking to Luju stepped through. Unlike Luju, this one did not share the same blond hair but instead had a wild tangle of platinum silver hair, along with the lavender eyes that were different from Luju's own. "Let's go! I'm breaking you out of here, girl!" And with that, Avariza looked up, knowing where his father would be seated and imagined the look of rage that would surely grace the Marquis' face. He held a hand up, flipping the finger and knew it would only serve to piss the Marquis off, challenging his authority here in the heart of his own domain.

The Emperor went wherever he wanted, after all. "Unless you fucking want to get raped by this guy?" Avariza added, staring at the two Pia, easily able to tell which was the real one thanks to his powers. "Or do you want to get the hell out of here? Your call, woman."

Fri Mar 19, 2010 4:31 am
Reply to topic   [ 229 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 ... 16  Next