View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Jul 06, 2024 10:26 pm

Reply to topic  [ 128 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
 Not Alone in the Woods (for Mezrol) 

Post Re: Not Alone in the Woods (for Mezrol)
"Did you enjoy that, my dear?"

Her orgasm caused him to generate more of the warm ichor which then shot across her supple frame in thick ropes. Her skin was streaked with the ooze once again as more of it was issued into her holes as they were penetrated.

Thu Jun 10, 2010 4:10 pm
Profile YIM WWW

Ishtar could feel more the pale green ichor cover her body in as she could feel her body be filled with the warm ichor. The forest one again became filled with that unique sweet smell that Mezrol generated. The blue haired student was slowly coming down from her latest orgasm, when she finally responded.

Ahhh, I did. Ishtar couldn't believe she admitted it, but she was sure it was almost impossible to hide her pleasure.

I love to RP!! Please PM me, if you are interested!

Sun Jun 13, 2010 4:42 pm

Music to his ears. If anything a woman said gave him satisfaction, it was her admittance of pleasure from his cursed form. The girl looked wonderful covered in his nourishing goo, her light skin smeared with it head to toe.

"Would you like more?"

Sun Jun 13, 2010 7:02 pm
Profile YIM WWW

Despite being completely nude in the forest, she didn't feel at all cold as the goo that had covered from head to toe was still keeping her warm and tingly. He asked if she would like more of what he offered. She thought to herself even if she didn't want more, she really didn't have much of a choice, still at this point was she was experience was too much. She couldn't believe what she heard escape from her own lips. [/color=LightSkyBlue]Yes, please.[/color]

Sun Jun 13, 2010 9:31 pm

"As you wish."

Thin tendrils returned to her body, gently prodding and caressing her breasts, nipples, and dripping sex. Her pink folds were gently separated and explored as another tendril approached and slid between her buttocks. A thick tentacle hovered over her body, its tip moving towards her messy face. It slid across her cheek to collect some of the ichor before moving across her lips.

Mon Jun 14, 2010 5:06 pm
Profile YIM WWW

Ishtar moaned as she felt the tendrils began to once again to explore her orbs and nipples. She could feel tendrils begin to enter her flower again as she gasped. [color]Ahhh![/color] She let out a loud moan as she felt a tendril dive into her rear. As her head pointed skyward in reaction she felt a large tentacle brush against her face before it reached it lips. She wasn't sure what it wanted, but she could hazard a guess.

Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:03 am

Her rear was explored gently as the large tentacle at her lips began to change. It pulled back a bit and began to form a more distinct phallic shape. It swelled before her eyes as tiny tendrils and bumps formed on its surface. It then slowly began tracing down her neck, between her breasts, and lower.

Tue Jun 15, 2010 11:19 pm
Profile YIM WWW

Ishtar moaned lightly as she could feel the tentacle explored her rear. The large tendril in front of her however moved away forming a bit more familiar shape. Her eyes got large as she saw the tendril begin grow in size and formed little tendrils and bumps on its surface. The student could only watch memorized as it slid down her body between her glistening orbs...

Wed Jun 16, 2010 1:31 am

The tentacle traced closer and closer to her most sensitive parts, eventually caressing her erected nipples one at a time, the tiny tendrils emitting from its surface delicately circling the tingling flesh as they explored her firm breasts. It seemed ages before the tentacle moved on, sliding down off her bust and down her midsection. Her navel was delicately prodded as the bulk of the thing continued moving along her body towards her dripping flower.

Fri Jun 18, 2010 2:05 am
Profile YIM WWW

Ishtar gasped as she felt the tiny tendrils play with her breast, teasing her as they passed over her swollen breast. For what it was like like forever the tendrils continued to play with her firm orbs before moving on giving Ishtar some relief. She could feel navel get pressed as the tendril moved down to her flower. She could only anticipate what was going to happen next.

Fri Jun 18, 2010 5:18 am

The large tentacle moved closer and closer to her warm entrance, each of the tendrils emitting from its surface tracing across her skin. Several towards the tip of the thing traced her pink lips and slid between them, gently opening them. She could see Mezrol's phallus move in, pressing its tip between the spread petals and pushing in. It stretched her as it slowly slid in.

Tue Jun 29, 2010 3:50 am
Profile YIM WWW

Ishtar could see the tentacle slowly approaching her lower lips, the little tendrils giving her hint of what was to come. The ichored covered girl moaned in anticipation as she felt the tip of the massive member begin to trace her flower. Ahhhhhhh!!!! Her head jerked back as the large phallus began to push its way in filling her flower as it did so. It felt even more massive than it looked.

Wed Jun 30, 2010 3:04 am

Dozens of minute tendrils caressed the vice-like walls of Ishtar's womanhood. They explored the delicate texture as the large phallus sank into her boiling depths. It moved achingly slow, inching its way inside, her belly bulging slightly as the intruder forced its way inside. What felt like hours later the tentacle's head pressed firmly against her cervix, and she could feel some of the tendrils pressing on into her womb and swimming through the ichor left behind from her previous orgasm to stroke her deepest core.

Wed Jun 30, 2010 7:00 pm
Profile YIM WWW

Ishtar could only moan loudly as she felt the Mezrol's massive member slowly pushed inside her. The student reached out for anything her ichor covered hands could grab onto. Anything to help comfort the girl as she could see her belly swell a little from Mezrol's invasion. She wasn't sure dealt with that was so massive inside her. It felt like every inch of her was being explored by the phallus as it filled her completely.

Sun Jul 04, 2010 5:28 pm

Slowly the massive phallus began to move, sliding aggressively in and out of her. The bumps and tendrils along its length tickled and caressed her from within as it moved. As it entered her, the small tentacles entering her womb penetrated it as well. They slowly expanded as the moments passed, her cervix being slowly opened by its invader.

Mon Jul 05, 2010 10:39 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Reply to topic   [ 128 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next