View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Jul 02, 2024 8:24 am

Reply to topic  [ 245 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 ... 17  Next
 Revengeful Path (Therion) 

Post Re: Revengeful Path (Therion)
Ana:
My head trapped between his hands only added to my sense of panic, thinking surely he would choke me to death with his huge member. A momentary relief came when he seemed to be removing his hard appendage slowly pulling my head away, but he never removed it completely. My eyes widened when the pressure was shifted from pushing to pulling my head closer to him again until his rod was deep in my mouth.

His slow thrusts in and out of me, pressing against my tongue were the same motions used to enter my pussy and my ass. My mouth it seemed was the next part of me to be fucked by him. Each time he pulled my face towards him, he guided himself to hit the back of my throat before withdrawing slightly, only to repeat the action over and over. Then he instructed that I use my own breasts to aid in his pleasure as I licked and sucked on him as well. I didn’t dare refuse, for he threatened Alli’s fate would be worse.

I have always loved to fondle and use my breasts for my own pleasure, but this time I was to use them for his. I squeezed them tightly around his throbbing member, and the angle caused my sensitive nipples to rub against the smooth exterior of his hard core. He pushed the tip through the valley between my large orbs to meet my mouth. I parted my lips to receive him gladly, knowing this time wouldn’t be so deep, and I licked and sucked on the head of his member just as I was told to. I could tell only by the pulsing flesh that he enjoyed the attention he received for his expression never betrayed that to me.

I was aroused by his pleasure, even though I was forced to provide it. My clit began to throb almost in time with his thrusts against my erect nipples. I resisted touching my pussy’s lips even thought the wetness I could feel was building. I kept remembering that I had to do good, to save my dearest Alli, so I tried to suppress my own desire to climax, instead focusing on his pleasure and his release.

We are always open to Rp. Just PM us. :wink:

Thu Aug 05, 2010 10:09 pm

If anything he seems to have master how to use his ability to send brief "shocks" through his victims. His fingers run circles around her stiff nipples before flicking against one before he suddenly captures the tips between his fingers and pinches them before he sends another pulsing shock through her body that seems to end at her clit and pussy. Carrying through it's cum soaked core and it seems to end passing through to him before he repeats the teasing. At random periods of time he suddenly seems to repeat it, pinching and squeezing her breasts only to unleash another shock as her body seems to be truely coming alive at his touch.

Her ass however seems to be getting used to it's punishment and beginning to respond, allowing him to push inside it much easier as her body seems to grow accustomed to him. With the power behind his thrusts he wouldn't be amazed if her ass wasn't left permanently used to his size which is what he wants. Getting her used to having it filled and wanting him to use it like he does her pussy which is already soaking his tail with her juices as it pushes further and further inside only to curl at the tip almost making a big ball inside her, stretching her pussy open as it starts to move backwards and forwards inside her body.

Just like Alli, Ana seems to rise to the challenge as she is quick to respond to the command. Of course it's because of her desire to protect her cousin but still, there is nothing more enjoyable then watching her use her breasts and lips to please him almost willingly in a sense. Her body and of course those large pair of breasts where sure to be desired by man back at her home and now they are being used just for him in away most boys seeing her would only dream about let alone even seeing her doing such things. It's almost like an adult film in how hard she is working. Lovers tend to take their time and enjoy it, while this is just about rare pleasure and it's mostly just his pleasure.

The shadow seems more then happy to just let her work her "magic" as behind her the lift doors open. Of course the two cousins are still almost in the same spot on etheir side of the door. Alli impaled upon Therion's member now facing Ana's ass and back but she can see what is going on clearly if she can manage to look while Ana can hear Alli's cries of lust and pleasure again.

Guan [Campus] [Arena]

Morloch [Campus] [Arena] [ADD/Space]

The Corruption (Omega 00125) [Arena] [ADD/Space]

Fri Aug 06, 2010 11:22 pm

Alli:
I received his abuse and his pleasure willingly now, submersed completely in the feeling of passion as if somehow by not facing him I was really not there being raped by a demon, but rather having crazed sex with a man of my choosing. My face dripped from beads of sweat forming, while I did my best to pleasure my ... lover, my master. I could not see his face, but I’m sure he was confident that I would do as he bid and more to please and satisfy him. My moans, almost yells, could be heard clearly now as I road his thick staff with little inducing. With my eyes closed, I almost drifted far from this tiny place of slavery, and in the distance I heard a “ding”, not yet realizing it was from the elevator doors as they opened.

“Oh my – G-o-d, f-f-fu-ck me, feel my as-s-s, squeez-z you, ahhh, t-tight”, I yelled, then I suddenly stiffened, snapped back to reality when my eyes finally opened and I saw my Ana with the shadow demon’s hands on her head and his cock ramming her mouth wide open.

My stomach wrenched, and I stopped my motion, almost falling forward with shock, but the demon’s cock was stuffed deep inside me. “You, lied!!” I yelled trying to pull away from him, and my primal desire to thrust my ass down on him again. “You, lied!!” I yelled over and over almost frantic from grief.

Sat Aug 07, 2010 7:04 am

Ana:
My pussy was throbbing as if to warn of a nearing climax, even though only my mouth and breasts were being fucked. His throbbing hot member rubbing against my tongue and entering my mouth so deep almost to the point of gagging me was now something I would crave. The only sounds in the hall were of my gargled moans tracing my surrounding before returning for my own ears to hear.

He returned his hands to support my head as if preparing to prevent my pulling away, but I had no comprehension of it until the doors leaning on my back opened. His grip on my hair tightened the moment my ears could hear more then my own voice. It soon registered that it was my Alli’s voice, and her cries, begging to be violated. It stirred my enthusiasm and made me nauseous at the same time, as he never once allowed my actions to slow, and I feared he was as close as I was to peaking.

Drops of anger fell into my nausea, and I took him almost swallowing him whole in my lustful rage. This shadow sprung of the demon abusing my Alli, yet he told me my actions would spare her torture. Even at this height of pleasure, I dared to fight against him and myself, as I let my own breasts drop bouncing as they hit my chest.

Sat Aug 07, 2010 7:14 am

A powerful chuckle fills the air as the Shadow and Therion seem to speak at once in both the cousin's minds. Much louder then before and much more commanding as he whispers almost like he was whispering in their ear softly like a lover. His words are meant to trick them, foll them into thinking they are getting what he promised and if could be far worse when really this is just how he wanted it and would want it to go. He seems to enjoy toying with their minds as pleasure overpowers their other senses almost as much as he enjoys toying with their bodies.

Did I lie? I told you both if you gave yourselves to me I would go easy on the other. Have I not? If I wished you both could be bound and forced to take whatever I give you but I have allowed you both the freedom to relax and do it at your own pace so you can atleast get some enjoyment from it. If you would both rather I was cruel and I simply raped you both none stop until your bodies are broken and bruised then you need only keep defying me...

The two don't seem in any hurry to stop despite the two angry cousins protesting against them. The real Therion contiues his pace, his hands upon her waist almost holding her in place as he starts to plough in and out of her ass almost taking advantage of her distraction and of course making it harder for her to resist and think straight. She might continue to fight him on a level head but with her body so aroused and his words playing tricks on her to try and make her think that he didn't break his promise, how will she react? If anything he seems to be pretty close already, his member throbbing inside her as he get's closer to his release and at the same time the shadow seems to react and start the same.

With her almost taking him completely inside her mouth he is eager to take advantage as he starts to pump his member in and out while her anger seems to make her become rougher aswell and perhaps want it to be this way as it matches her mood as his member starts to throb in time with the real Therion. Giving her fair warning before suddenly there is another load of cum shooting inside her body. This time down her throat and spilling out onto her face and breasts when he suddenly pulls out and sprays it over her.

As if to match the scene going on infront of her, the real Therion cums deep and hard inside Alli's ass. Ramming every intch of his member inside her in one powerful thrust as he cums, shooting his load inside her body and pumping it full of his cum. So much that it begins to spill out even with his member still embedded in her ass. Slowly he pulls out only to watch it gush out onto the floor between his legs as he releases her again.

Guan [Campus] [Arena]

Sat Aug 07, 2010 11:48 pm

Alli:
I heard his words and wanted to believe him, but no matter, because he never released me. I could hear the commotion as the Shadow began to cum in Ana’s mouth and then almost the sound of splashes as he covered her face and chest. The next thrust inside my tight ass was all it took to push me over the edge, and as it seemed enough for the Demon Lord as well.

My guttural screams bounced off these tiny walls, and may have even filled the air of the halls outside the elevator. My body instinctively returned to pumping up and down on his cock with as much speed and force as I had in me, driving home my own orgasm, until my wall’s convulsions turned to reflections of the blood coursing through my veins. A small stream flowed from my pussy to mix with the river of hot seed now pouring down my legs and backside, even before the floodgates released the gushes of cum that followed as he slowly pulled every long thick inch out of me.

The trembling of my legs returned, and it was now spreading through me like a disease causing me to lay down on the floor. My skin was forced to endure the cold hard surface in order to relieve my muscles, and I tensed from the shock of it. From the waist down I was wet and sticky, and hated my legs to even rub against each other, but I was too weak now to prevent it as I lay in an almost fetal position. The only parts of my body that moved were my eyes and my chest rising and lowering as my lungs gasped for air, and my breasts gently jiggled with each trembled exhale.

“Are you … are you Lord, done with us … now?”, I somehow managed to get out on whispered breath, slowly turning my head to face him.

Sun Aug 08, 2010 6:09 am

Ana:
It was if my primal desire fulfilled my rage as I continued to take his large member inside my mouth, despite Alli’s protests. He was holding my head firmly maybe to let me know that no matter what was going on in there, he and I had business to take of here and now.

I heard his voice as the Demon spoke to Alli and I both, but it was like the radio being on in the other room, and of little consequence to the climax coming over me at that moment, and I suddenly felt the surge of fluid this demon injected down my throat. I swallowed hard before he jerked out of me to shoot his seed even more, spaying me from my face to my knees resting on the floor, hitting my body with force. My body jerked repeatedly as the strong waves of orgasmic pleasure continued to course through my body. “MMmmm”, my moans lingered as I looked up at the pulsating member lingering over me still, now only tiny drops spitting out with each continued thrust at the air in front of me.

Soon my breaths slowed, my composure slightly regained, and I turned to see Alli laying on the floor. She didn’t look to be in any pain, but fatigued as I slowly backed away from my rapist to get closer to my only comfort on this island of horrors, as she asked him if he was finished with us.

Sun Aug 08, 2010 6:17 am

Therion stares down at Alli and Ana, the two girls now with their bodies filled with cum in almost every location they can offer with more coating their bodies in various locations. They are truely a sight to behold and something many would kill to see in such a state. Truly this place was a blessing for him after all these girls he has been able to capture. He leans down holding Alli's face in his hand as he glares into her eyes for a moment before letting her go.

Until next time.

The shadow slowly dissolves and vanishes from sight, leaving only Therion standing alone over the two abused and worn out girls. His red eyes drift from one to the other before he snarls and steps over them, exiting the elevator without another word before he seems to vanish into thin air, leaving the two girls alone in the empty elevator and hallways. They may be worn out but if they remain here they will surely fall prey to any other monster drawn here. As for Therion it seems he is satisfied for the moment and has left them to their own devices.

Guan [Campus] [Arena]

Sun Aug 08, 2010 8:44 pm

Alli:
He did not answer me with more then a gentle touch that stroked my face, and was more confusing to me then the rest of his actions. Why would a sex crazed animal-demon touch me like that, and look at me that way. His red eyes looked into my soul as if reinforcing our strange bond. It was as if his glance at me reached right through my anger to reattach the invisible thread holding me like a pet on a leash. I instantly felt sad knowing he would vanish again, but his only words to me confirm that he will be back.

The Shadow demon vanished first, and then he was gone. “Where do you go?”, I whispered, for a moment thinking again of revenge. I knew not if there were other girls he visited, raping them regularly, but for some reason he came again and again for me. I only wish my sweet cousin hadn’t become caught up in this. One thing was clear, that he would take and violate anyone close to me.

“We should get a private room you Ana”, I said looking at her, as my protective nature kicked on strong. “He will come for me again, and I don’t want you to be hurt more”, I said very matter of fact.

Mon Aug 09, 2010 5:32 am

Ana:
“Don’t be silly Alli, I am not going anywhere. I am not as weak as you may think. I will not leave you alone to face him, them. If you had been alone it would have been far worse for you, and you know it”, I said, feeling for the first time in my life that I could take care of her for a change. I put my arm under hers and helped her to her feet. Our clothes were of little use now, so we wondered the halls naked and still soaked with cum until we made it back to the room.

“We will get him to stop these attacks. Together my dear Alli, we can find a way to defeat him next time we meet”, I said confidentially.

Mon Aug 09, 2010 5:35 am

Time passes differently for a demon such as Therion, his days are filled with raping students and retreating to his lairs to sleep and absorb his powers, strenghting himself for when the time comes that he will need them again. Even his brother Morloch is far too busy with his "experiments" to pester Therion any longer, so he finds himself somewhat bored. Even as he slumbers his mind drifts, reliving past conquests. One in particular rises to the surface. A certain woman who goes by the name "Allirabeth" who has twice sworn revenge against him and has even tried to kill him on one such occasion. Yet she interests him, something is different about her. The way she moves, reacts to his touches. It's almost like she has something the others don't and it always brings him back to her.

Last time he ran into her cousin, just as beautiful and young, but this time he decides he will corner her alone. It's been too long since he saw that fire in her eyes, defiant until the moment she breaks and her body obeys his will rather then her own. It's that moment that clings to his mind as he slowly his body begins to move as if on it's own as he sets out into the dark hallways once again. Searching for her, waiting for her scent to lure him to her. He knows where her room is, he has scounted it out before but that is all too easy. He enjoys the chase as much as the prize so he decides to wait. She has a habbit of making herself a target for him, almost like fate toying with her. Luring her into the grasp of the demon she seems to hate or is it becomming something else? After all each time he has raped her until her body can't help but enjoy it. Sooner or later her body will grow used to his touch and begin to want it. But she is strong, so perhaps he will need some help.

Reaching into the shadows he clutches a necklace in his hand, something he has been toying with. Morloch assisted in it's creation but his brother is so easily distracted he has most likely forgotten, so it's up to Therion to put it to good use. He isn't sure it will work, but perhaps their link will allow him to manipulate her using it. First he needs to get her to put it on, or force her too. Which means he needs to be sure where she is and leave it somewhere she will find it. All good things come to those who wait, or so they say and so he sets up "camp" outside her room. It's almost like it's an addiction now as he waits in silence.

She will come, he can almost taste her already.

Guan [Campus] [Arena]

Fri Feb 04, 2011 10:55 pm

Alli:
I found myself running around the room, back and forth to the bathroom, because I had taken an afternoon nap and again would be late for my evening class. Unlike the hottest times of the year on the island, it was as cold as it gets here, and I couldn’t bear to go outside without my thigh high stockings to keep my bare legs warm. The extremely short skirts they made us wear were hardly protection from the cool breezy nights, not to mention the almost sheer cotton blouse. At least it had long sleeves, but I couldn’t find my jacket. “GGUUHH! God, where the hell is my jacket?”, I grumbled, not really speaking to Ana directly, but she surely heard me, and casually lifted it up off the back of the kitchen chair next to her, and dangled it for me like a kitty toy.

“Thank you Ana. You know how crazed I get when I’m running late”, I said taking a deep breath, smiling and playfully grabbing my jacket from her wagging hand. “I can’t believe this semester is almost over. We will have been here for almost a whole year, well I will have. I just have to pass this class and I’ll be in great standings with the Dean. Gotta run …”, I said flying out the door, body first, backwards, and my arms carrying books and my book bag slamming into the door frame as I try to squeeze through before the door was all the way open. Like a fumbled football, the books stuffed with papers shot up in the air out of my grasp before crashing to the ground. “DAMNIT!!”, I yelled, now with tears of pure frustration welling up.

With not even a care to bend at the knees and not at the waist, I allowed full view of my tiny panties to be seen by any passer by, as I reached to gather my things, and my skirt flew up. I just didn’t care, and besides, not many people lived on our floor still after the elevator scare of months ago, and no worries of “a boy” seeing me.

Quickly Ana hopped up from her seat to help me.

Sat Feb 05, 2011 4:11 am

Ana:
“Hey Alli, calm down, at this rate you’ll never make it there. Just tell the professor what happened. It’s not like you have been late more then once or twice, she will understand”, I said tapping my finger on the bottom of her chin, as if to say “chin up”.

“Oh, and with all your running around I forgot to tell you … I’m staying the whole weekend at my friend’s. The dorm just across the courtyard, so don’t wait up. It is Friday after all. Sorry you have class instead of fun, but I’ll see you on Sunday okay?” I yelled to my departing cousin who was nodding yes even though she wasn’t looking at me.

(last post from Ana for a while on this thread) :wink:

Sat Feb 05, 2011 4:13 am

It was almost too perfect, like opportunity just fell into his lap, almost literally. Just when he had begun to believe she was elsewhere, he suddenly heard the raised voices only for his prey to come bursting from her room and scattering her books across the floor. It was all too perfect a chance, as he slips past her as she is distracted, placing the necklace among her things that she grabs without noticing before he looms over her from behind, his gaze drifting across her frame as his eyes wander along her smooth legs towards her raised skirt as she is almost begging for him to take her there and then like she knows he is behind her. It takes all his will power not to do so, that would spoil his fun. The other girl is there too, Ana. Perhaps he will toy with her later, to make Alli "jealous" but for now, he only wants Ali once more.

Stepping past, he breaths against Ana's neck from behind before he slips past her, almost whispering "Later" into her mind before he is off after Alli once she has gathered her things. She is so preoccupied she is bound to make yet another mistake and give him the perfect chance to seize her. For now he will guide her, as she goes. Suddenly finding that doors leading to other parts of the school or shortcuts seem to be suddenly shut or locked like she really is that late forcing her to hurry. Of course it is only Therion and his powers, still invisible, she cannot see or notice she is being followed but he decides to toy with her still.

As she walks, she may feel him passing her, almost pressing against her from time to time and yet there is nothing there. Trying to make her feel uneasy to make her rush all the more.

Allirabeth...

The voice lingers in the air like a bad memory as the empty and darkening hallways seem to whisper it from all around. For now he is content with his games, as he waits for opportunity to arise. He needs her to get somewhere she feels safe enough to look through her things then he will strike.

Guan [Campus] [Arena]

Sat Feb 05, 2011 1:26 pm

Alli:
I paused in the stairwell glancing behind me. The lights flickered, as a cold draft seemed to almost pass through the walls to brush against my skirt. This was too familiar, I thought. “Keep moving…”, my own voice encouraged my feet to step quickly in between pauses. I leaned against the railing, looking back as I blindly reaching for the next step to support my weight as if on a Cliffside. Once I reached the ground floor I ran to the nearest door. It was locked. “Damnit. It shouldn’t be locked, they know there is class tonight.”

My heart was already racing and then I heard it, a familiar voice. I was in an empty hallway as far as I could see, but still I glanced frantically around for traces of some human person hidden in the shadows. I hoped I was mistaken. I hoped it was not the voice of the demon I had all but forgotten. His red eyes crept into my dreams now and then, waking me in a cold sweat, but I no longer walked down the halls with fear … until now.

There was one door left, but it was on the far side of this floor, and the door is a half a flight down. It’s an uncommon passage, because of its naturally dim corners leading to the back of the building, but it’s all I could think of. I needed a weapon, but my small antique blade was safe in my room. “A pen”, was all I could think of, so I opened my book bag to find one before going on any farther.

I couldn’t hide the “clip-clop” sounds of my shoes on the tile floor, and the echoes chased me as I ran to my only way out. Finally I reached for the handle, and my whole body relaxed as the handle succumb to the pressure of my finger tips. “Oh, thank God … thank God”, I said in my sigh of relief. The cool night air embraced me like a comforting lover, and I almost melted in its hold. But I knew not to linger, so I headed off to class finally.

Mon Feb 07, 2011 8:54 am
Reply to topic   [ 245 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 ... 17  Next