View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Oct 05, 2024 10:32 pm

Reply to topic  [ 229 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 ... 16  Next
 Demonology for dummies (For Fornicarus) 

Post Re: Demonology for dummies (For Fornicarus)
Oh, my! She is coming again!

Once more, Evilpia spilled her seed inside Pia. Pia thrust her lower body up against her twin, the fear only making the feeling of fluids filling her stand out more clearly, giving more adrenaline to the rush. Pia could feel her pussy tightening, as if her nether gate tried to eke another ounce of pleasure out of the member embedded inside her before Legion descended on them both.

Suddenly a man was there. Pia was confused for a second, before she realized this was another person than the one who had brought her here. There was no doubt in her mind what the answer to his question would be, however. Pia cast a quick glance at the doors, and the bulges speaking of the force of the beings behind them.

"Yes! Please! Get us out of here!", Pia nearly screamed. It seemed Evilpia was finally thinking the same thing. Pia pushed her away with her hand, not wanting to be unfriendly, but time was of the essence. "Help me get up please.."

Pia realized she was like jello from her orgasm, and every nerve in her body groaned, almost like her own body realized it was going to be cheated from a new climax.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Astrid, red scarf of the Tramps.

Mon Mar 22, 2010 8:34 pm
Profile YIM

"Oh, for fuck's sake..." The Emperor growled as the doppelganger kept on sliding her cock into her twin, seeming lost in her own pleasure and joy to even bother with listening... Or even notice that there was someone else here now. This was why he hated mirror demons like her, the way they were just somehow immune to his powers, no matter how many times he rewrote 'reality' down here. Avariza growled again as he raised a hand, feeling the power of entropy surging into his palm.

A single touch was all it took to get the doppelganger to stop. Or rather, she disappeared, leaving Pia alone on the table. Now, that ability of theirs was both useful and annoying. Useful because it meant that he could get through them quickly just by inflicting some pain. Annoying because it meant he would never be able to destroy them. The destructive force of his ability retreated away, dissipating from his hand. "You humans are too much trouble sometimes." Avariza muttered as he slid an arm under Pia and lifted her easily, allowing the girl to be slumped onto his shoulder. Keeping a hand on her ass to keep her safely there, the Emperor smiled as he stepped through his rift, closing it quickly. They were no longer within the great coliseum, and that was very much clear.

Instead, they were now within a bustling street full of demons and devils and all sorts of other demonic creatures and beings. It was very much similar to any other major city on the human plane, only much more darker and grimy. Avariza had taken them to one of the major hubs under his control, far from the Marquis' reaches. Putting the girl down, the Emperor stared down at her. "I doubt you were aware that the 'voices' helping you along was the Marquis's own. He was planning to lead you into a dead end, and keep you trapped down here forever." The Emperor yawned softly as he stepped to the side and sat down on the hood of a car, earning the angry glare of a demon who quickly backed away as he realized who it was. Even among the ignorant masses, the Emperor still had the fear and the respect of those under his rule. "I am Avariza, that bastard's eldest son. And, around here... I am the Emperor. Before you ask me why I would help you, let me say this... Any opportunity I can get to challenge Forneus' authority, I'll take it."

Tue Mar 23, 2010 3:02 am

It took a while for Pia to answer. She was looking around herself, watching the masses of creatures and beings strolling down the street. It had been bad enough to know that hordes of demons had been watching her from the stands, even if she could not see them.
Now she was naked, exposed and freshly fucked on a busy street in the middle of the city. She tried covering herself with her hands, and placing herself so that as little as possible of her body could be seen, but only accomplished to do what looked like a fumbling, awkward dance.
Luckily, it seemed that no one wanted to bother them. At least not yet. Pia suspected that if her rescuer abandonded her here, she could quickly find herself in peril.

"T-thanks for rescuing me, mister.. err.. Avariza? Emperor Avarica, I mean!", she quickly corrected herself. Curiousity struggled with embarassment, an inner battle between what was possibly the two most defining traits of her personality.
"So, Forneus is your father, but he is a marqui and you are the Emperor? I though he ruled all of hell, but it was not like he showed me a certificate or anything."

Another question pressed. "If it is okay that I ask, Emperor Avariza, what happened to my.. what do you call them?.. The mirror Pia? Is she dead?"
Bizarre as it sounded, Pia actually cared. Yes, Evilpia had been tasked with raping her until she was trapped forever. Yes she was a demon of sorts. But she was also created in Pia's own mold, and Pia could not help but feel a bit responsible for her. A kind of kinship, perhaps, in a strange an perverted way.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Tue Mar 23, 2010 6:29 pm
Profile YIM

The Emperor yawned, boredom fast setting in. It was his greatest problem. He could never find anything to keep his attention for long. Being the embodiment of greed, he inevitably sought to do everything he wanted and hence, he often rushed through things, leaving them half-done. But then again, that was what he had flunkies for. That was why there was minions. But for now, the girl still kept his interest.

"He did rule all of Hell until he decided to spawn us. All of my siblings were content with serving him. I wasn't." The truth of the matter was, when he had been born, he sought something the most at first, and that had been free will. It was only then that he broke away from his father's control, his powers began developing, and his control began to warp everything around him. What Avariza wants, Avariza gets. That was the highest law around here.

"But yeah, while he remained a marquis, I chose to reach new heights instead. The sky ain't the limit for me. The limit's the sky. I won't stop until I have absolutely everything under my rule." That, and it had to do with his powers. Not only his powers over entropy but... "That, and I've an unique power. I call it 'Sovereignty'. Everything follows a natural order. People are ruled by their kings. The sea is ruled by the moon. The clouds are ruled by the wind. My Sovereignty allows me to rewrite the very fabric of reality itself. Existence is quite literally subservient to my imagination. But it only works against those who are ranked lower than me. As a prince under Forneus, I wouldn't be able to do much. So I revolted. So I rebelled against my father. So I declared myself Emperor. Because, little girl, there is no one who stands higher than Emperors." Avariza gave Pia a sardonic grin, as he did always enjoy explaining his powers to those who didn't know them.

Then, he was about to answer Pia's question on her doppelganger. Avariza was quite sure he had gotten away and closed the rift so it was far unlikely that the mirror demon managed to get through. But then he was proven wrong when Evilpia suddenly appeared behind Pia, embracing the girl from behind. "Whee! You're okay!"

""Aw, fuck." The Emperor sighed. Guess everything couldn't go your way all the times, even though they should bloody well have. Instead of scolding Evilpia or sending her away, the Emperor decided to get off the hood of the car and went toward an nearby vendor stall, staring down the merchant until the poor demon ran away out of fear. Grabbing a couple of short skirts and tight shirts, Avariza looked up at the shop sign. Apparently it was meant to cater to succubus and similar female demons...Grunting softly, Avariza returned to Pia and her 'friend' and held out the clothes. "Here, put them on. Even we got manners down here. That and they're liable to think you're a prostitute or something."

Tue Mar 23, 2010 6:55 pm

An chilly dread ran up Pia's spine as the Emperor yawned with boredom. Pia did not know that much about demons, but she suspected that bored devils might be dangerous, especially with a defenseless toy like herself within grasp. While Avariza had been quite friendly so far, she doubted she would last long if he tired of her.

While Pia was quick to worry, she was also quick to let those worries go. "Evilpia! You are alive!", she burst out when she felt the eerily familiar body press against her back. She felt a bit silly to be glad to see her twin. Especially since she had no guarantee that the doppleganger was not here just to rape her again, or hand her back to Forneus. Still, it meant that she was no longer trapped inside the chamber with Legion. Now it was entirely possible that Evilpia would have been safe, but the fat that legion had been locked up told her that the multi-demon might not play nice with the others.. and Pia did not like imagining what they could do to what was practically her own body..

Pia squealed with joy and gratitude when Avariza brought the clothes. She would have hugged him, but she had the feeling that hugging demon emperors might be a breach of etiquette. That, and the fact that he was a good looking male and she was naked. Nothing like a good dose of embarrassment to make her remember her manners.

She curtsied and thanked him as he handed her the garments, and quickly put them on. Apparently, this was what passed as everyday wear among succubi. The skirt was short, to say the least, and anyone who cared would be able to get a good look at her round butt. The shirt was pretty minimal, and quite tight as well, and made it look like her breasts were about to force their way out of the fabric. But it beat being naked by a mile.

She glanced at her 'sister'. Evilpia did not seem to mind being naked, and wore the sexy garments well. It appeared that this was one of their differences. Both were acutely aware that they were exposed for all to see, but where Pia reacted by feeling vulnerable, it appeared that Evilpia simply enjoyed the experience like a treat. Or so it seemed to Pia.

"So.. errr.. Emperor Avariza. You and your brother.. I guess he was your brother, right? You do not look like your father. He being monstrous and all, while you are kinda hot..uhm.. I mean human?" Pia remembered that Forneus had mentioned a taste for virgins. "Was your mother a human woman?".

Pia knew she ought to think about an escape plan, but it was hard keeping her curiosity in check.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Thu Mar 25, 2010 8:46 pm
Profile YIM

The Emperor watched, with clear disinterest, as the two escapees got themselves into the offered clothes. It always amused him how humans stopped caring about certain things when the danger or the curiosity was too great to ignore. That and it was likely the girl felt that she would never see any of the demons around her ever again so why bother with manners? Then again, it didn't really matter in the long run.

"Afraid there's not really any spot around here with clothes for your kind." Avariza shrugged, offering his remark as an apology instead of coming out and saying the words directly. It wouldn't do for a ruler like him to bend the knee to a mere human, of all people. The demon looked around, taking notice of the street they were currently at. In the distance, he could see the familiar neon signs of the nightclub belonging to him, the Endless Waltz. All up and down the street, though, were a wide variety of store and shops, selling all sorts of goods and services.

It might have been the underworld. It might have been Hell. It might have been a realm that only demons belonged to. That didn't change the fact that it still sounded, smelled, and looked very much like any other place up above, save for the inhabitants. It was every bit a living, breathing city, populated by some of the worst creatures you could ever hope to meet, fueled by desire whenever it was for substances, alcohol, or carnal joy.

The question she had asked, though. It was not often that anyone questioned the Emperor. Many had simply learned to obey their master, without question and without emotion. It was never wise for anyone to suggest even the least bit of barriers and resistance to the Emperor. He was too much like a river, smooth and gentle when he had his way, wild and violent when obstructed. Humans were a special case down here, though. "Luju? Suppose he is, not that I'd be happy to admit it." Avariza wasn't really one to lie but this was getting tedious for him now, and a bit of deception could potentially go a long way. "She was." He merely left it at that.

Instead, the Emperor ran his fingers through his hair, growing increasingly tired of this. "Well, I got places to be, people to see. You should be able to find your way back up above." Avariza remarked, just as a rift opened up behind him, before stepping back through it. Even as it began to close, the Emperor gestured with his hand, sending her off on her adventure. "Farewell, I won't be seeing you again." With that, her unlikely savior had left as mysteriously as he had arrived, leaving Pia alone with her mirror image, who then asked. "Now what?"

Sun Apr 11, 2010 2:54 am

"Yeah.." Pia said. "What now?"

Bewildered, she looked around herself, then back at Evilpia. It was not that she was ungrateful to Avariza. He had saved her, saved them both, from an unpleasant fate at the hands of Legion.
But now she was stranded in hell, in the middle of some sort of demon city.

She had partly expected hell to be more like a painting by Bosch, but she guessed she should not be surprised. A city is defined by it's function. A lot of people live there, they make a living, need goods and services, and need to travel from one place to another. So she guessed it was just natural that it resembled a human city, with a few key differences. The most obvious one being that it was inhabited by creature from hell.

As if to punctuate this, some sort of she-devil passed by, the leather of her outfit creaking. A three-headed Pomeranian ran beside her, and some sort of imp trailed behind her, carrying a shopping bag.

"Uhm.." Pia said. "Uh.. I sort of need to get back to my old world. I guess I need to find out if there is some sort of gate, or passage.. or something like that. And I hope I can find it fast, because I don't have any money or a place to stay.. and I am human, and I think some of the demons might be dangerous. Uh.. I know I might be asking a lot here, but can you help me?"

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Sun Apr 11, 2010 8:00 am
Profile YIM

(( A three-headed Pomeranian = Epic win. :lol: ))

Evilpia returned the girl's look, still appearing as comfortable as she had before, as if all of this wasn't really bothering her much. And why would it? She was a demon after all. True, she wore Pia's image. True, she was like her twin, despite a few key differences. But a demon she still was. And to her, she couldn't imagine why anyone would want to leave such a wonderful place, especially for some place where people placed such emphasis on order and moderation. Such things were alien to her, and to all the other demons around them. "Hmm..."

The mirror image looked around, still appearing to be trying to decide something within her own mind. After a brief moment, she returned to Pia, a smile on her lips. "I guess I could help you. I don't know about any gates or passages that could go back to your world, but I suppose we could find one. You got here, after all, didn't you?" Evilpia raised her hand up to her chin, resting it in between fingers as she went on thinking some more. "But that might take a while. But when in Rome..." The doppelganger giggled as she shrugged, leaving the implications of her words clear for Pia to understand.

"Beside, demons like humans, and there aren't a lot of them down here anyway. Free ones at any rate. You could always use that to get some cash or a place to sleep, what with you being human and all." Evilpia finished, giving her a second shrug. Her words had been overheard, though, and a passing demon stopped beside them and turned to look at the two. "Hey," The horned monster stared at the mirror image, easily able to tell by smell alone. "You need to make some quick bucks, eh? I hear there's some guy over at the Waltz looking for a couple of cute girls." Evilpia giggled as she hugged the demon, happy to have gotten a tip already. "There we go! Where is this place?" The demon pointed down the street, toward the neon sign of the nightclub, the Endless Waltz. "That way. Ask for, uh, Orobas, I think." Evilpia looked back at the demon, thanking him and waited until he was off again.

"Orobas, huh? That's good news. He used to be a Prince of Hell before Forneus rose to power. Supposed to be something of an oracle." Evilpia giggled, pleased with herself already. "He's supposed to know what happens, past, now, or in the future, and he never lies either! Sounds like a good place to start, Pia!"

Sun Apr 11, 2010 7:12 pm

(he-he. Thanks :) )

Pia was more than a little sceptical when it came to her career oportunities. She was pretty sure what Evilpia meant, something easy to tell by her suddenly reddening cheeks.
That someone in a nightclub was looking for a couple of cute girls.. well that did not seem like something she would want to do, but what Evilpia said made her hopeful in spite of this.

Prince Orobas. Pia remembered the name from the article she had been reading earlier, when all this started. Evilpia seemed to think highly of him, and if what she said was true.. there might be some hope after all.

"..thanks..", Pia said as the horned demon moved away. Turning to Evilpa, she continued.
"So, I guess talking to him is my best shot.", she hesitated a bit. There was something else as well. Reaching out, she took her mirror images hand in her own.
"If you'd like to come with me and talk to him, I would be grateful. I really would. But.. uh.. are you in trouble with Forneus now? If helping me escape would put you in a thight spot, I would understand it if you didn't."
Here we go again! Sympathy for the devil..
Pia was not sure how similar she and her clone was. Maybe Evilpia just mimiced her looks and mannerism (although she was much sexier and confident), or maybe she was excactly what Pia would have been if Pia was a demon. Sure, she was some sort of rapist and all, but this was hell. Who was Pia to judge.
Whatever was right or wrong about this, Pia felt kind of obliged not to screw her alternate vwerion over. It was entirely possible that Evilpia did not even care, but Pia would felt bad if she had not said anything.

"Shall we go then? If you want to?", Pia said, taking a small step towards the Waltz.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Tue Apr 13, 2010 11:24 am
Profile YIM

The doppelganger tilted her head, looking back at Pia as the girl took her hand. She listened to what the human had to say, smiling softly as Pia finished. "Silly girl! Of course I'll be coming with you. Lord Forneus might be mad at me, and you as well, for escaping but... Something tells me he's more furious at the fact that his son helped us escape. So... I'll be staying with you." Evilpia giggled as she hugged her twin, happy to be considered by Pia despite not really being her twin or anything like that. She could be nice, which wasn't always a good thing here. "Beside, we both know you aren't... too confident, so it's probably safer for you if I came along." 'That and I get to fuck her more often!' The mirror image smiled happily. Holding her hand more tightly, Evilpia went along with Pia toward the nightclub, the Endless Waltz. It took them a bit of a while to get there, because of all the demons on the street, but Evilpia managed to get there, her bold and confident manner off putting for most of the devils given the fact she looked human.

But they eventually managed to get to the establishment. "Finally!" Evilpia giggled as the bouncers opened the doors wide for them, letting the two attractive girls in despite angry shouts and insults from others that had been waiting already. Inside, it was quite loud and crowded, but that was only to be expected. Taking charge, the doppelganger led Pia over to the bar, where one seat was left empty. "You should wait here, I'll go look for Orobas. Someone like him, he's bound to be hiding around here, not wanting to be found. I know most of his kind likes their privacy and would rather be left alone." With that, Evilpia let go of Pia's hand and began blending in with the crowd, looking for this Orobas and dancing along to the music.

The bartender, a demon himself but very much similar to both Luju and Avariza, approached Pia from behind the bar. "You want a drink or something, girl?" The demon inquired as he polished off a glass, keeping his eyes on the human. It wasn't often he got girls like Pia in here but this one was rather cute in an... innocent kinda way. "On the house."

Tue Apr 13, 2010 8:37 pm

Pia was very glad to have Evilpia at ther side. Not that she doubted that Evilpia would bend her over and fuck her silly if given half a chance, but better the devil you do know and all that. Besides, Evilpia knew what she was doing, something Pia did not.

Getting into the nightclub went a lot easier than Pia thought it would, Evilpia brushing past the gathered demons like it was the most natural thing. Pia kept up as good as she could, a bit embarassed at the glances they seemed to attract, mainly because she was wearing an outfit that said "you don't even have to take my clothes off to fuck me".

Watching the doppleganger dissappear into the crowd, Pia took her seat at the bar, squeezing her legs together and tugging the hem of the skirt as far down as she could with one hand, suddenly remembering that her panties was left somewhere near the burning lake.

The bartender seemed nice enough, even offering her a drink. "Uh.. thank you.. that is most generous! I would like a..err.."What is it that demons do drink?
Pia was not a heavy drinker. In fact, she was not much of a drinker at all. And she was sure demon metabolisms were a bit sturdier than her own.
"I would like an alcohol free drink, please. Something that is safe for humans. I am sorry, but I am new here and don't know what beverages are popular."

Pia felt like a complete idiot, sure that she was now the laughing stock of every demon within earshot.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Wed Apr 14, 2010 10:47 am
Profile YIM

"We don't got non-alcoholic drinks here, babe." The bartender shrugged, but that didn't stop him from pulling out a bottle. "This is the weakest I got in stock, though. Ain't bad tasting either. Plus, it's safe enough for humans." The demonic bartender pushed it in front of Pia after he had filled up only a fifth of the glass, leaving the shot of the somewhat pleasant-tasting liquor in front of the human. "Drink it or don't, your call." The bartender added as he moved away to refill other glasses for some, mixing new drinks for others, always keeping himself busy.

And true to her prediction, many of the demons around her laughed at the girl's request, finding it to be amusing given the nature of the establishment. Not only was it a place to party the nights away, it was also a place to get drunk and high, subjecting themselves to every natural and artificial high known to mankind or demonkind. Most of the laughter soon died away, drowned out by the heavy music but most of them continued to give her amused stares and even began to joke about Pia.

Though, there was one mistake she had made. Over the various smells wafting through the club, it would have been easy to hide the fact that she was human. But to openly reveal what she really was... Well, it was beyond stupid, especially in what was pretty much a den of lions.

And indeed, it was not long before one of the devils grew too interested in Pia for her own good. The demon approached her from behind, after watching her for a while. "Well, well, so I hear we got a human here, eh?" Several within earshot gave another harsh laughter, interested in where this was going. Developments were often watched after, after all... Especially those regarding humans. The devil smirked as he slid his arms around Pia quickly, giving her no time to react to his presence. "Ain't often we get us a human walking in here, and a free one at that, what with you wearing no collar at all." Another round of laughs rang out, clearly amused. The bartender, though returned. "Hey, you need something?"

Instead of letting go of her, the devil smiled again. "Nah, I'm gonna fuck this human here, so I don't need another drink!" The bartender shrugged, not really caring and moved away again. "And she's even cute, boys!" The devil laughed as he pulled up her shirt, letting her breasts bounce out freely and began fondling one of them in one hand as he kept an arm around her. The way humans were treated around here, none would have cared if she screamed at all, not even heard her screams over the music.

Tue Apr 20, 2010 12:44 am

Pia could have slapped herself. Just a few seconds to late, she realized that she had just broadcasted her true nature to all present.
Pia was not used to any form of duplicity, but she was just about to realize that here, in hell, she ought to be a lot cleverer. But then again, had she been clever, she probably wouldn't have ended up in hell in the first place.

True enough, a demon seized the opportunity. Pia struggled and protested as he pulled up her shirt, letting her breast hang free. She tried covering herself with her arms, looking around her for help, but no one seemed to want to get involved, although a few looked like they would enjoy the show.

Getting loose was goint to be a problem, with one strong arm around her. She had to think fast.

Suddenly, Pia got an idea. She reached out, and snatched away a glass from another guest. Twisting as far as she could, she tossed it's content at the face of devil behing her, hoping that demon eyes did not cope better with whatever was in it than human eyes would. Not waiting for the result, she tried leaning down and biting the arm holding her.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Tue Apr 20, 2010 9:36 am
Profile YIM

"Aaargh!" The demon swore angrily as he backed away, rubbing his eyes with the strong alcoholic drink stinging his eyes something fierce. With the girl released from his grasp, the demon cursed some more as he tried to wipe out the burning liquid. But it wasn't to be her freedom as two more leaped into action, grabbing ahold of Pia just as she had gotten away from her captor. This time, they were careful to keep tight holds on her arms, even going as far as to push her down onto the floor, against her back.

"Fuckin' human, you're going to pay for that shit!" The demon spoke, his tone rough with anger, as he returned to Pia, still blinking his eyes. "That really hurts, you bitch! And it was such a waste of a good drink!" The remark brought another round of laughter from the clubbers, both amused by the demon and jeering at the human. Instead, the demon grabbed what appeared to be a large bottle of alcohol, quite strong for humans, truth be told. And with it, he too grabbed a tube from another demon holding it out. "Here!" The demon threw the tube down at Pia's body, watching as it was grabbed by one of the creatures holding her down forcibly. "Pop that in her mouth, we're gonna get her drunk as hell, boys!"

The demons laughed as they forced Pia's mouth open, pushing the tip of the tube into her and held it shut so that she couldn't spit any out even if she tried with all her might. These were demons, after all. And their strength went beyond those of humans. "Let's see if you'll fuckin' put out more if you're drunk!" The demon smirked as he began pouring the content of the bottle down into the tube, feeding it to Pia. "I hope you like this shit, because it'll knock even us demons down on our asses!" This only brought even more laughter as more and more demons came over to see what was going on.

Sun May 09, 2010 12:12 am

Pia kicked and squealed as she was manhandled and forced to the ground. Two demons where pinning her down, and it was pretty obvious she was not getting loose.
Think fast Pia! Think fast!

Pia tried a new tactic. The demons probably did not view her as more than a plaything, but maybe they would be scared of if they thought she was with someone more dangerous.

"No!", she yelled. "The Master demanded I stay pure before.. ughgmmm!"

Pia had been too slow. Now they were forcing something into her. The liquid they forced into her burned as it hit her tongue. Pia was not a heavy drinker to begin with, and this was demon grade liquor. Pia spat and tried to get the liquid out, but some entered her throat anyway. The burning sensation made her cough, and with the pressure on her, swallowing was hard. The burning liquid got stuck in her throat. She nearly gagged, and some came out her nose. She was heaving for air, with only moderate success.

This is it? This is how it ends? Choked to death at the floor of a demon bar?

Forcing some air into her lungs, she yelled out. "The Master will be so pissed when he comes back from his meeting with Avariza!"
She hoped that the mentioning of a more powerful demon would be enough to scare the others, at least a little. She only needed a few seconds to get away.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Sun May 09, 2010 6:36 am
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 229 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 ... 16  Next