View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Jul 02, 2024 7:55 am

Reply to topic  [ 245 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 ... 17  Next
 Revengeful Path (Therion) 

Post Re: Revengeful Path (Therion)
With each passing moment he becomes more daring, his voice becoming louder in her mind as he brushes up against her soft cheek or it feels like someone is kissing the back of her neck. Of course each time there is nothing there, almost like she is losing it as the darkness seems to creep closer, almost threatening to consume her as she arms herself with a simple pen, her only hope against the demon that stalks her every step. But then she seems to find salvation, as she exits into the open air and the whispers stop. The touches against her body stop, almost like it really was just her mind playing tricks on her.

A quick look around will reveal the coast is clear and a look back only shows the same dimly light corridor, no monster there. It seems almost like her luck is picking up, but how wrong that is. Out here, it's almost like the time she tried to kill him and failed. He still bares a small nick in his chest where she attempted to cut him. How she cried out in pleasure that night, her warm body pressing down against him. He can almost taste it again as he watches her run for her class.

Her speed is no match for his own, as she will soon find out as she spies the doorway leading to class only for a dark figure to step into her path. He appears human in shape, but it's hard to tell in the darkness. Especially wearing nothing but black. In the pale moonlight, it catches the edges of his mask almost making it seem like his real face. For now he decides to toy with her, masking his voice as best he can.

"It's pretty late to be running around dressed like that. Don't you know these grounds aren't safe at night. Why do you think I lock most of the doors to keep you students from wandering off."

With a careful wave of his hand, one of his shadow puppets begins to form close by and suddenly snarls as it makes a lunge at her, it's claws raking across her stomach and skirt just under her books. Tearing strips of clothing from her body but nothing too seriously yet. It's only make to scare her.

"Quickly, follow me before more of them show up. Run!"

Keeping up the little charade, he quickly moves towards another part of the school. Hoping to confuse her as he leads her to another doorway, quickly throwing it open and disappearing inside leaving it open for her as the shadow gives chase. Careful not to catch her, just close enough for her to hear it coming, and feel it trying to grab her.

Guan [Campus] [Arena]

Morloch [Campus] [Arena] [ADD/Space]

The Corruption (Omega 00125) [Arena] [ADD/Space]

Mon Feb 07, 2011 4:19 pm

Alli:
I ran to the stranger in the dark. It might not have been the correct, or safest choice to make, but it seemed safer then staying outside on the school grounds, void of any other students or teachers, with haunted shadows chasing me.

Winded, I ducked inside, ran away from the door, and with my back up against the wall, hunched over placing my hands on my knees to catch my breath. I looked up to see who my would be savior was, but I could hardly see him, I assumed from the deeper voice and shape of the figure. “Thank … you … s-so much”, I said to the now quiet darkness in the corner of the hall. “I thought something was after me, but I’m sure I was mistaken”, I said trying to recant my insane accusations.

Taking a step toward my classroom, “sorry to rush off, but I have to get to class, I’m late … ah … I’m Alli … and you are?” Somehow this person seemed familiar, I thought maybe I would recognize the name. At the very least I could maybe find him another time, when I wasn’t so rushed.

We are always open to Rp. Just PM us. :wink:

Mon Feb 07, 2011 11:17 pm

Giving her a moment to recover he carefully begins to drift backwards into the shadows as she seems to be making the mistake of relaxing in his presence, just like he wanted. Still playing the kind man she seems to think he is, he holds out his hand. Clutching the necklace from earlier, it's slightly dirty but still something beautiful. A bright red ruby at it's centre, the silver that forms the chain and main body of the necklace is beautifully crafted with great care.

"You dropped this, it looks too valuable to leave it out there with those things..."

Placing it into her hand he allows her to examine it as he completely moves into the shadows and vanished while she is talking, still unaware she is in far greater danger now. Alone with no one to help or hear her cry out. These hallways are all but empty this time of night. As she asks for his name she will feel an arm suddenly wrap around her waist while his hand pushes between her legs, rubbing up against her pussy's lips through her thin panties that just barely cover anything, two fingers rubbing around the outline of her pussy while a third presses the fabric right up against her slit.

With his free arm, he coils it around her chest to hold her in place as he forces her to tilt her head back to look at him. Only to find those bright red eyes glaring into her own. The mask slowly falling to pieces to reveal the demon beneath, the one she knows all to well. Her "saviour" is the very thing she was trying to escape all this time and now she's run right into his hands, literally.

"My name?...You know it well my dear Alli... Therion"

Guan [Campus] [Arena]

Mon Feb 07, 2011 11:35 pm

Alli:
I paused in stride to face his words, as he handed me a necklace. Not wanting to be rude, although I didn’t recognize the beautiful piece of jewelry, I did not refuse his offering. Unconsciously, my fingertips stroked the smooth surface of the red stone as I stared at it. “I really need to get to class.” I circled the delicate loop that attached it to the almost fragile looking chain, as I began to trace the pattern. I took a step backwards again, “I really must…” I unhooked the clasp, and as if it had been mine all along, I lifted the open ends of the chain to the back of my neck. I never attempted to close it, nor did I feel it close, instead I felt the pressure of something else closing around my waist, and suddenly, I heard the faint click of the clasp securing itself around my neck.

My heart began to race, my instincts knowing that I was in grave danger, moments before I felt the grip tighten around my waist and chest. My pussy was the next target on his hands, as he prowled beneath my skirt and between my legs. Against my will, my head turned to face him, and the familiar voice that should have been haunting, was instead comforting. He was correct. I did know him well. I was silent as I glanced back into those red eyes of his. I swallowed hard, and tried to pull away, to move at all, to turn my head back, but I couldn’t. My eyes glanced towards the door and back again, but I knew it was hopeless to think I would escape him this time. Goose bumps flooded my awaking body, like a cold breeze had penetrated my core, but I knew it was the demon, knocking at my door, and my lust grew almost instantly in his presence, ready to let him in as if I belonged to him all the while.

Tue Feb 08, 2011 12:45 am

It was almost like clockwork as once she laid eyes upon the necklace, it was soon around her neck and locked into place, the ruby glowing a blood red like his eyes, always like it's resonating with him. It's in tune with his power and now it is already beginning to effect her as it drapes from her soft neck down just above her chest. It was perfect, just like her as her eyes meet his own and already he can see her confusion. Her mind telling her it's wrong and she should run, while her body says otherwise. After all, how many times has he haunted her thoughts and brought her body to new heights of pleasure. Even when she is fighting it, he knows her body has grown used to his touch. His fingers already finding her thin layer of cloth between his fingers and her core slightly wet.

"It fits you perfectly, I wanted to get you something nice...

Slowly he leans in to almost kiss her, his tongue slipping past her lips and into her open mouth as it begins to rub up against her own, distracting her from his hand which begins to trail down her neck to her blouse and jacket, carefully slipping open her jacket before his fingers begin to tug at the buttons that hold her blouse shut, ever so slowly using his finger to slice through the string that hold them in place. The sound of the buttons hitting the floor almost echoing in the empty hallways allowing her to hear and feel as more and more her chest is slowly revealed. The necklace glowing even stronger now as the ruby rests perfectly above her cleavage, his gift to her, perhaps a curse as now he will be able to find her whenever he needs and lure her to him, break her more easily and claim her.

He will make her happy, in his twisted way. Using her body when he wishes, returning to her time and time again to have his fun.

Guan [Campus] [Arena]

Tue Feb 08, 2011 2:30 pm

Alli:
My eyes surely confess the way I am feeling as each pulse of the gem begins to burrow itself deeper within my psyche. Soon it might just switch off all resentment I have towards this creature of the night, but for now I still fight it even though I hear my armor crumbling with every tiny button that hits the floor.

Entranced in his gaze, only my peripheral vision could see the glow of red surging its color outward to almost penetrate the white painted brick walls that surrounded us. I’m still aware enough of the events as they are unfolding to notice that within the few moments he’s held me captive, the pulse of the ruby has come to match my own heart beat … or … I wondered, has my pulse been forced to match and align with his own. Does the night, as it comes alive to ensnare its victims, possess a pulse?

“Pl-leease …”, I whispered just as his lips touched mine, not knowing if I was begging for release or his touch. I could feel myself slipping into his grasp like a lover melting into her partner’s hold. Tears welled up in my scared eyes, not knowing what was to come, and at the same time angry that I had been so gullible, again.

As if it had happened in an instant, I was pulled out of my deep thoughts to realize that my cleavage was fully exposed. I could tell only by the cool air that stroked my tender flesh right along side his fingertips. But that was not the only place his fingers were. I could feel the cold of my damp panties graze across my warm lips as he toyed with my entrance as if it belonged to him.

Sat Feb 12, 2011 12:20 am

There is no point lying to himself. He knows very well other monsters have laid their claim upon her, had their fun with her and there will be many more to come. He cannot stop that nor can he expect her to ever be truly his. It only makes him enjoy these moments all the more, as he watches her resistance crumble. She fears him and yet he has awakened something inside her that seems to bring him back to her time and time again. Perhaps it's cruel how he treats her. Taking her when it pleases him, forcing her to accept whatever he gives only to leave her again. It's still rape and yet a small part of her seems to want it.

Her soft pleading cry is ignored as he locks his "lips" with her own, muffling her voice as his hand removes the last button upon her blouse, almost ripping it open to expose her smooth stomach and her bra clad breasts. His fingertips brushing against her stomach only to press into her soft flesh and begin to trail upwards. His claws dragging over her tender skin but he is careful not to cut or leave a mark. The movement painfully slow as his hand finds it's target, one claw hooking under the thin piece of cloth between her breasts holding her bra against it. At last he releases her lips if only to hear her cries once again. Maybe event her protests as she can surely feel his claw testing the fabric. One sharp tug and her breasts will be free from their prison.

To make matters worse, his fingers rubbing against her soaked panties slowly retreat only for him to grip the waistband and slowly pulled her panties down to her knees leaving them in plain view. Soaked, her pussy dripping wet almost beneath her skirt.

"What would they think if they saw you. Such a naughty girl... It's like you have been waiting for this. Could it be your body missed my touch?"

Guan [Campus] [Arena]

Sat Feb 12, 2011 12:56 am

Alli:
The halls echoed with my gasps as his lips freed mine, but my mouth remained open void of his oral penetration. I was in shock, too stunned to close my mouth and keep the moans quiet as the darkness seduced me. Melting eyelids closed as he began to pull my panties down to expose sex. The smooth fabric was dragged over my supple thighs to my knees, and I knew with out a doubt his intension. From my past run-ins with him I would have said that I know him, but he is different this time. His demeanor was colder, his aura more powerful, yet he continues to treat me like a loyal pet, gently stroking me.

His threat to let loose my heavy breasts was inevitable, if I know him still. He would have me naked soon enough, and I found myself unable to stop him, as I felt my body lean into his instead of pulling away. It was if I was doing the opposite of what I wanted to do, what I would have normally done. “Yes”, I heard myself say, like I was outside of my body listening in on a stranger, but I wasn’t. It was me, my words filled with delight to praise him. “Yes Lord Therion … I crave your, touch”, I whispered seductively, trying to entice him. There were urges to win him, to please him. At that moment, I would do anything he desired of me. I couldn’t explain it. I seemed trapped inside my own skin, and witness to this new Allirabeth.

Sat Feb 12, 2011 8:14 am

Seduction is a powerful tool, Therion knows it well. Her body, pressing against his own is as good an example as any. The necklace around her neck fuelling this change, of course it wouldn't be so effective if he hadn't already brought her body to new levels of pleasure so often before now. But even so, she is still surprising as she leans into his touch as if inviting him to continue. Her eyes still show the conflict in her mind, but her body speaks for itself and her soft voice whispering his name, saying such things, it's impossible to resist such a prize such as her. Her soaked panties slowly slipping until they fall to her ankles. The hand now hovering over her core seems to ever so slowly creep closer until a single finger begins to press against her soaked slit and drag along it's surface. With care he raises his hand to her lips and brushes his finger along her lips letting her taste her own arousal.

A cruel thought fills his thoughts as his hand comes away from her lips only to snatch her wrist and lift her hand to his own. Placing her finger tips around the hand at her bra. With a sharp pull she will cause his claw to rip through her bra's thin strap and expose herself to him further. Almost giving herself to him to have his way with her. But he doesn't force her hand to move, he simply leaves it pressing over his own as he whispers.

"Do it. Prove your worth to your master. Show the world just how much you want this..."

With that his free hand trails back down her stomach and pushes under the waistband of her skirt, brushing his fingers ever so softly against her clit before he begins to put pressure upon her skirt, pushing outwards as the strain on her skirt increases to the point it may just tear open at this rate.

Guan [Campus] [Arena]

Sat Feb 12, 2011 2:31 pm

Alli:
Taking in the wetness like an infant bird being fed the flower’s nectar, I suckled his fingertip, and then wrapped my lips around his whole finger to be fed fully. The taste of melted butter only made me hungry for more of his attention.

His words were like shackles I could not escape, and every cell in my body was cheering me on. I had no choice but to succumb to my own will. I tugged on his hand, knowing it would sever the bondage of my breasts. I knew I would be showing him no restraint, but I seemed somehow helpless to his desires.

My moans prefaced with a gasp before flowing returning to a soft and repeating melody. Every time he moves to a new part of me, as if a sudden surprise, my sharp tone echoes, filling the halls. The shivers that flowed through my core as he touched my clit was about as stirring as my voice let on, and I again leaned into his touch. The tiny bud throbbing as he moved again to tug on my shirt, begging to be fondled by it’s master.

Mon Feb 14, 2011 11:13 pm

He feels his hand suddenly pulled, slicing through her bra with ease as her hands guides him to do so. The fabric seems to explode open as her breasts are released from their confines almost like her bra couldn't contain them. It's the last sign he needed to know she is ready to receive and she is his until this night is over. He releases her from his grip only to push her up against a wall as his hands begin to work at what's left of her clothing. Slipping her jacket and blouse down from her shoulders and letting them drop to the floor as he grips the front of her skirt and tears it open, watching as it falls uselessly to the floor now. He leaves her in her thigh high stockings on her, somehow they seem to only add to her appeal as he decides tonight it won't simply be him taking her there and then. He wants to toy with her, tease her and enjoy her body more.

Taking her hand he pulls her towards him only to almost playfully push her towards one of the empty classrooms dotting the hallway. His hand connecting with her rear, slapping her ass and leaving a faint red mark as the sound echo's in the hallways.

"Your late for class, I warned you about that."

His voice whispers in her ear as he guides her into the empty classroom. She was rushing for her class and it seems now he is going to use that to play with her, his own little game with her when she is in such a state, no longer able to think straight with her body so aroused.

Guan [Campus] [Arena]

Mon Feb 14, 2011 11:30 pm

Alli:
My long flowing locks and heavy breasts swayed and jerked forward, almost leading the way, beaconing to the path of this demon’s choosing. I felt like I had a choice in the matter, but my feet carried me straight down the hall, not waiting for my permission. His hand smacking my bare flesh made me jump, and pause for a second before the click clack of my healed shoes continued down the daunting corridor.

These halls were once comforting, filled with smiling laughing students, but not tonight. Tonight, it was just Therion and I. Tonight I was his to use as he chose, and I would be a willing participant, no matter my feelings of resentment and remorse. For the moment, I will be part of the theatrics he has in mind for me.

I felt that slight panic inside, the anxiety of being late for class, and I felt my steps quicken inside the doorway of the empty class as if my teacher and the whole class was sitting there waiting, watching my arrived. I hurried to the 2nd chair on the right, 6th row back, where I usually liked to sit in my night class.

The sound of my naked ass sliding across the smooth wooden chair was subtle, but still seemed to echo in the empty hall. I felt the slickness between my nether lips as I crossed my legs under my desk. I was still able to fight my own urges to run my own fingers through my wet slit. Instead I rested both elbows on the desk, placing my hands on my face as I glanced up to listen to the lecture from the teacher, while my large orbs pressed together, their tiny pink buds at full attention only partially covered by a few stands of brown hair.

Tue Feb 15, 2011 4:43 am

Taking the time to remove what is left of her clothing from the hallways, he ensures all she has left is what she has on now. Once he's done with her, she'll most likely have to run back naked to her room once more. But for now he'll let her enjoy the bliss as she seems almost in a trance now. Submitting to the "role" he gave her as she plays the panicky student rushing to class. The sight of her naked back and rear shaking from side to side as she hurries to "class" is almost too much but it only gets better.

Once inside she reports to her desk, despite the clear sight of her pussy dripping wet, begging for attention as she sits down and does her best to look like the innocent student waiting for class to begin. A smirk graces Therion's features as he extends his hands, the room suddenly becoming alive as he reveals to her his latest trick. Slowly the seats begin to fill as the class goes from being empty, to being one full of his shadow puppets. She is surrounded by them, all of them looking ahead.

He can only guess what it must be like, as now it's like she is the only girl in a class full of boys. Not to mention she is completely naked, aroused and they are all technically demons created by his powers. Each one could pounce on her and rape her at a wave of his hand and with so many at once she might be here awhile if they decide to. The door shuts as Therion steps into the classroom, playing the "teacher" as he looks over the class his eyes falling upon her.

"Almost late for class on your first day. Your not setting a very good example, atleast your wearing the correct uniform..."

For now it seems it's only toying with her he has on his mind. Teasing her when she is used to him simply taking her there and then. Having his way and making her body almost slave to pleasure until she is released.

Guan [Campus] [Arena]

Tue Feb 15, 2011 1:39 pm

Alli:
Although they didn’t speak a word, I could hear their presence all around me as the darkness itself took form in the seats of the classroom. For the moment, they all sat there like students, waiting for the teacher to start class. I knew what the one demon was capable of, and I remembered what punishment I took when he made a single clone of himself, so the two of them could ravish me together, but a whole room of his clones sparked terror.

I sat there with the other “students”, silent, but I am sure they were not feeling the fear that I was just then. Like the good pupil I was so practiced to be, my hands were at the ready to write, my ears at the ready to listen, but my heart was pumping, and the hairs on the back of my neck stood up. My feminine instincts tried to warn me of the danger, but I was unable to act against the threat before me. I watched as he entered the room and stood at the front of the class, just like any proper professor would.

The moment the door closed my situation then grew worse. Incapable of breaking free from his powers, and now locked in this room, helpless and all alone with them, my erotic thoughts began to blossom. I could imagine the rapes of the past, times the thirty-four chairs in the room. It was if I was willing it into fruition, although in reality this was not of my doing at all. My outer appearance remained calm, but my lust was intensified by this realization. My pulse quickened slightly as I felt a warm drop of arousal creep out of my slit, on to my inner thigh, then ran ever so slowly down to the seat of the chair that supported me.

And as if I was playing a part in some twisted play, “Good evening Professor”, I heard myself say in an almost seductive tone.

Wed Feb 16, 2011 7:51 am

As the class begins, Alli may notice the brief moments when the shadows glance in her direction. Almost like they had a mind of their own as their eyes trail over her naked form as she sits politely listening. It's almost like they can hear her darkest thoughts, perhaps thinking of raping here and now. It's almost like everyone in the class is watching her every little move and yet they are still acting like the students. But before that can be pondered anymore, Therion smirks as he looks down towards her.

It is working better then he hoped, the necklace fueling her own desires and making her act this way almost. Of course it wouldn't work on just anyone, if he put it on a normal student it would be no where near as effective. No it only works on her because of what they already have. He haunts her thoughts and after their many run-ins already, it was made and attuned to her own body. He'll need to thank Morloch for running his "tests" on her in the computer lab.

"Very well Allirabeth, since your so eager for class, you can come up here and help with the demonstrations"

Now all eyes really are on her as the entire class turns to stare at her waiting for her to make her move. If sitting at the desk wasn't bad enough now she will be in plain clear view for all to see. To make it worse Therion still hasn't said just what sort of class this is and what form of demonstrations she will have to take part in. In a room full of shadow puppets that will love to just bend her over and take her there and then, it can't be something as innocent as the normal classes would be.

But with his hand held out for her to come to the front of the class and stand beside him, he knows she has no choice. Even if she somehow was able to resist the urges, his shadows will make sure to remind her who she belongs to while in Therion's presence.

Guan [Campus] [Arena]

Wed Feb 16, 2011 2:24 pm
Reply to topic   [ 245 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 ... 17  Next