View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Sep 29, 2024 8:28 am

Reply to topic  [ 165 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
 The Semi Stalker (Bala) 

Post Re: The Semi Stalker (Bala)
When Keemari begins teasing Bala with his toes, she tries to squirm away. The crowded space under the desk keeps her close. She closes her eyes, enjoying his attention. A moan starts to leave her, snapping her out of her reverie. She stiffles it quickly. She feels another coming, his continued teasing threatening to force another moan. <What is he doing?>, she thinks. She wants to tell him to stop, they'll hear her. But she is afraid to stop what she's doing.

Bala - Hindi Girl (Student) ; Hitomi - Basement Queen (Student) ; Anagopt - Web Star (Student) ; Quagga - Zebra Girl (SFA) ; Keefa - (Gladiatrix) ; Gambo - Zombie (Monster) ; Fluffy - Pirate!! (SFA)

Author of the 1500th post in the original ~Corrupt a Wish~ thread in Trivial Pursuits. (1899 posts)
Author of the 1500th post in the second The Banned Game! thread in Trivial Pursuits.
=========+=====

Tue Feb 10, 2009 12:16 am

I then reach down as you see me smirk as you work your breasts around my cock it allowed me a further way to tease you as I grab your nipples at first rolling the senstive little nubs and carressing them as you work them up and down my shaft as you service me, ha, ha you were defintly getting your practice in here.

Master Druid of the Berry Lin

My Bio- viewtopic.php?f=7&t=144

If you fancy an RP with my character do not hestitate ask. I'm always free.

Alliance Info- viewtopic.php?f=7&t=155

Alliance Membership List- viewtopic.php?f=5&t=576

Tue Feb 10, 2009 1:31 am

Bala gasps as Keemari grabs her nipples. She pulls away from his shaft and looks up at him with pleading eyes. She can't take any more. But she can't stop either. After only a few moments, she takes his cock back in her mouth and continues.

His toes are getting wet as her juices are seeping through her panties. She can still hear test papers and pencils. She desperately tries to stay quite. Unable to hold out any longer, she lets out a soft moan.

Bala - Hindi Girl (Student) ; Hitomi - Basement Queen (Student) ; Anagopt - Web Star (Student) ; Quagga - Zebra Girl (SFA) ; Keefa - (Gladiatrix) ; Gambo - Zombie (Monster) ; Fluffy - Pirate!! (SFA)

Author of the 1500th post in the original ~Corrupt a Wish~ thread in Trivial Pursuits. (1899 posts)
Author of the 1500th post in the second The Banned Game! thread in Trivial Pursuits.
=========+=====

Wed Feb 11, 2009 4:25 am

YOur soft moan seems to go unnoticed as I continue to tease your body as I move my hands from your nipples to pick up a book to block my lips from the class for a moment as I whisper to you. "You'll have to moan a little louder if you want them to notice." I tell you with a smirk as then put the book back down and then move my hands back to your nipples and then twist them.

Wed Feb 11, 2009 8:25 am

Bala's eyes open wide at Keemari's words. He wants them to hear her? She watches his hands come back down to her breasts. She quickly shakes her head, hoping that he'll stop. When he twists her nipples, she gasps. She pulls her mouth away from his cock and tries to pull her breasts away. His grip prevents her from escaping, so she grabs his hands with hers and tries to free herself from his grip. As she does this, she looks up to him and quietly whispers, "please stop!".

=========+=====

Wed Feb 11, 2009 11:58 pm

"Ha, ha, then keep it up my dear pet." I whisper back to you using the book as a shield again for a second as I then let go of your nipples giving you a reprieve from that but my fingers still tease your senstive slit.

Thu Feb 12, 2009 12:20 am

Bala nods and takes Keemari's cock back in her mouth. She surrounds it again with her breasts and resumes the titty fuck. She is relieved, but she isn't safe yet. He's still teasing her slit. She concentrates on stopping a moan still threatening to escape. As she listened to the students taking their test, she hoped the class would end soon, unaware that this was a two hour class and nowhere near the end.

=========+=====

Thu Feb 12, 2009 12:36 am

I smirk at her as she does this as she was getting better and better, as it was great practice as about ten mintues later your treated for your enthuisism your wanton desire for my cock as you hold back your moans as you feel my cum shoot into your mouth threatening to overwelm your abilty to take it all in.

Thu Feb 12, 2009 12:30 pm

Bala is suprised by the initial burst of cum. Some of it spurts out of her mouth onto her breasts. But she does her best to take it all in. She is extremely happy, both because it tastes suprisingly good, and because it showed that she had succeded in pleasing her man. She wavered only slightly as she struggled to keep up with the seemingly never ending flow. More of it escaped her mouth onto her breasts as she tried desperately to swallow every drop.

(I'm sorry for the delay. We just got the computer back up (mostly) today.)

=========+=====

Thu Feb 19, 2009 1:48 am

I close my eyes for a second as I lick my lips as I then regain my focus as you notice of course that from your 'man' that his cock is still hard despite the amount of cum he just gave you to eat, to savor as the feel of it makes your pussy burn a bit with need I'm sure as you then hear a student walk up. "Here you go Mr. Sulivan." I smile and nod to her as you hear other papers go there but still scribbling as it seemed the classroom was emptying out a bit.

Thu Feb 19, 2009 7:32 am

No one was happier that Keemari's cock was still hard than Bala. She hungered for it in a way that her mouth couldn't sate. She needed him in her again. But what to do? Now students were coming up to his desk to return their tests. She tried to think this out through her drug addled brain. Maybe she could wait until they all left. No, she burned with desire and couldn't wait much longer.

So she decided to try. She'd keep as quiet as she could. But she had to have him and have him now. She slipped off her shoes, pulled off her panties, and tried to change her orientation. She bumped the desk several times with her head, freezing in horror each time. Finally, she gets her bare bottom up to Keemari's cock. She stayed like that, with her skirt around her waist and her tie in front of her face, hoping he would get the hint.

=========+=====

Sun Feb 22, 2009 11:26 pm

I smirk well this was a good supirse I thought as Bala was becaming more sex crazed, more obessed with the feeling of my cock as I move my hands down and guide my cock as I took the hint and then some as you feel my hands carress your ass a bit as if showing my appreciation to your actions as I then pull it back so you pussy is then moving around my cock as I fill you up slowly. My balls resting against you soon as I merely guided my cock to you. After this it would be up to you to take it further.

Sun Feb 22, 2009 11:41 pm

Bala gives a soft moan as Keemari enters her. She waits for him to continue when he stops. She doesn't know what he's doing, but decides to take matters into her own hands. She puts her feet on the floor and starts to work herself up and down. She moves her feet to the bottom of his chair to get a little more height. She sighs as she does this. The feeling from this postion is so strange and wonderful. She begins to moan again, softly at first. It began to gain strength as she forgot about the class and concentrated on the sensation.

=========+=====

Mon Feb 23, 2009 3:03 am

Just as your about to cum a student comes up and hands over the paper. "Sensei do you hear something?" She asks as I wait to see if you register it.

Mon Feb 23, 2009 3:11 am

Bala's eyes open wide when she hears the student's question. She had forgotten about the other students. She slowed down until she stopped with his member barely inside her. It became a battle of wills. She didn't want to be discovered and her body was screaming for release.

(((I'm sorry about the delay. I've been under the weather.)))

=========+=====

Thu Feb 26, 2009 12:10 am
Reply to topic   [ 165 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next