View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Jul 02, 2024 8:07 am

Reply to topic  [ 245 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 ... 17  Next
 Revengeful Path (Therion) 

Post Re: Revengeful Path (Therion)
Alli:
Equally hesitant as I would have been in a real class, I paused, and tiny butterflies had found their way to the pit of angst already present in my stomach. I didn’t like being in front of a lot of people, but without further delay, I casually, gracefully rose from my chair, and began to walk slowly forward towards the teacher. His out stretched hand was like a flame to the moth, and I floated right to him with no visual signs of protest or question as to what I would be demonstrating.

My feminine curves swaying side to side as I strolled through the rows of chairs, almost daring his puppets to bother me without his permission. But inside I was afraid of each set of eyes on me, so hungry in expression.

“I am glad to be in your service Professor”, I whispered almost playfully. The lust even had hold of my tongue, and I couldn’t believe the slut that was immerging right before me, out of my control. Our fingertips touched first, and as my hand moved further into his hold, I pressed my nails into him. My eye’s almost stoking the demon so close to me as I took my place next to him, “Lord Therion I’m here to do your bidding”, and then I glanced away from his masked face and out to the crowd, as if preparing to do a magic act.

We are always open to Rp. Just PM us. :wink:

Wed Feb 16, 2011 11:29 pm

"Very good. Now class, this is your perfect example of a human female. The very thing you'll be playing with later I might add"

His words are left to Alli's own imagination, it almost sounds like he just said she is going to be raped by them later like she feared or perhaps she wants now. Taking her hand, he makes her slowly spin around as if showing off her body for them to see. Stopping to ensure they get a good look at her breasts as he reaches over to cup one, pushing it up as his fingers brush over her stiff nipples before he let's it go, watching as it bounces softly before settling against her again. He makes her turn around until her back is watching the "class" and then guides her to bend over.

Now her soaked pussy is clearly in view letting them see just how wet she is and how much she must want to be raped by them. Therion reaches down to give her ass another slap as if she is being punished.

"Such a naughty student you are. I was hoping to show them how your body get's aroused but your already begging for it. If your so eager, show the class. Spread yourself open for them with your fingers"

The class seem to have gathered closer as if to get a good look at her in such an embarrassing situation as they wait for her to obey yet again. Therion towering over her as if to remind her she has to obey, as if her body wasn't already moving on it's own will ignoring all common sense.

"Now before you say anything. You'll all get a chance to feel how wet she is soon enough. So just wait your turn and behave until then"

Guan [Campus] [Arena]

Morloch [Campus] [Arena] [ADD/Space]

The Corruption (Omega 00125) [Arena] [ADD/Space]

Thu Feb 17, 2011 1:41 am

Alli:
The demon’s announcement that I was already aroused brought blushing cheeks to reflected my further embarrassment. It was clear to see as I was bent over in this position. I could touch my toes, and as my ass was spread apart for them all to drool over, I could feel the cool of the air stroke my sex. I couldn’t see it myself of course, but I knew how wet I was, and sure that the lights made my pussy’s lips shine. All that was in my vision was the dirty tile floor beneath my master’s feet as he hovered over me. His very presence holding me firmly in place as the class took tedious notes.

I did not disappoint the room full of shadow and darkness. I gripped the outside or my legs, right hand to right leg, left hand to left, and slowly grazed my own body moving up from my ankles, to my calves, and soft creamy thighs under my silken stockings, till I reached my bare ass. Gripping each cheek with the palm of my hands to pull it open even further, my fingers crept in deeper to prod the area for a good way to display my cunt to the class. You could hear the wetness gush as I opened myself for them, and the almost scary silence of the interested class allowed the sounds I made to echo off the walls in the small room.

I know that he told them all to behave, and that they would all have their chance with me, and the panicked raged on inside me, waiting for the first one to touch me, but you’d never see it in the composure of my outer self. To someone looking in the door, they would think I was truly putting on a show for them under Therion’s watchful eye.

Fri Feb 18, 2011 8:36 am

The shadows cannot truly make a sound but surely she can feel their eyes upon her. Examining everything detail as they watch her hands wander. Once again submitting to the commands he gave her against her own will almost. Her body no longer her own, as the sound of the desks being pushed closer seems to suggest they are crowding closer to stare as her own fingertips spread her absolutely soaked pussy's lips for all to see. Therion's own hand gracing her back as his fingertips slide along it's surface only to slip down towards her spread pussy, his finger tracing the edges as she holds it.

"As you can all clearly see, she is well prepared and ready for you all. Her body is so aroused it is practically begging for you to take her right now but that can wait. You'll get be able to later. Allirabeth has already agreed to let you each have a go."

Therion makes sure she hears the last part clearly, letting her know she already has no say and with her body like this, she might just welcome it to try and calm her body back down. But it's about to get worse as slowly fingers begin to rub against her legs from behind, working their way up along the inside of her legs only to brush against her clit ever so softly before they begin to push inside her pussy's lips. At first it's just one, but more begin to join in as it feels like the entire class is suddenly having a feel to see what it's like. Of course only making her fears perhaps come through as it seems like they will get get to try out whatever the experiments and "lessons" involve. How long before it begins to get worse if it's is just the start of class.

"Be sure to take your time, don't leave poor Allirabeth disappointed now..."

Guan [Campus] [Arena]

Fri Feb 18, 2011 4:36 pm

Alli:
I swallowed hard, the blood flowing to my face, my long curls sweeping up any loose dirt on the floor anytime I moved my head, but for the most part I may as well had been frozen in place. I did nothing more but flinch when the first of many fingers began to touch me. Every stroke was as soft as my skin, and it started innocently enough like they had never felt human flesh before, but then their attentions flowed upward. From the first grazes of my calves, they moved to mirror my demonstration, as next came the tender sensitive spots of my inner thighs … and then … I couldn’t help but gasp as the first pupil’s fingertips glided along my pussy’s folds.

The massage was almost heavenly, so many hands caressing me, until one inserted finger was now deep inside my hole. It had little resistance, other then the tightness of my opening itself. I was so wet, that there was plenty of lubrication, enough really for each of them to experience, and it seemed they all planned to do just that. One after another, I felt a finger toy with my slit, and my clit, and then push its way inside me.

I resisted making another sound for as long as I could, but finally I let out a tiny moan to accompany the tiny invasions this demon was provoking. He was lying to himself if he thought I gave him or them permission, but it didn’t really matter now. He would have his way with me, as he chose, give my body to his offspring, and I was in no position to refute it.

Sat Feb 19, 2011 8:10 am

Of course Therion knows that she would never agree to such a thing in her right mind, but it doesn't matter. She has no choice here, she is just the object of his desires to be used as he sees fit. She is lucky that the necklace around her neck has twisted her body against her will so quickly. If she was in control it would surely be a nightmare come real. But in this state her body is only responding in kind, the pleasuring and arousal ensuring she cannot deny it feels good. A small offering for the price of her body submitted to his will.

At first it seems possible to count how many "students" have touched her, but it quickly becomes harder to tell as it seems there is no need and of course in such a position he knows she cannot truly see how many are left. She can only feel their hands exploring only to push inside her core, exploring every inch with their fingers before it begins once again with the next student until finally it seems to stop leaving the cold air to brush against her soaked and abused opening from behind to remind her how exposed she is.

"Very good Allirabeth, you stand up again."

Taking her hand, Therion once again guides her to stand before the class, making her stare out at them, all of them sitting around her now showing just how many got to touch and toy with her and how many will soon be doing much more to her.

"Now for the next lesson, come here Allirabeth, climb onto my desk and lay down upon it's surface... then I want you to use your fingers and play with yourself. The class needs to see your first climax for today and how it effects you."

Guan [Campus] [Arena]

Sat Feb 19, 2011 3:34 pm

Alli:
As I rose up to obey my seemed master’s call, the small pendent that aided him took rest again on the surface of my skin, and my long bronze locks fell over my shoulders and down my back once more. Led like a magician’s lovely assistant, paraded before the male students, I followed him several steps to the desk, breasts giggling, and ass swaying in time with the curls stroking my skin.

The surface was cold, and my skin resisted its temperature becoming bumpy and rigid, but my actions did not show any signs of discomfort as I calmly, sensually sat on the desk. I lay down, slid myself back so my head was almost falling off the other end, and draped my long legs over the edges of the small desk. I spread my legs wide for the interested pupils, so that one leg was on the neighboring side of the other.

Without delay, both of my hands moved to scoop up the larges orbs resting slightly to the side, as gravity pushed them apart, and I pushed them together. The cleavage enveloped the tiny pendant, as I kneaded and squeezed my breasts for the many demon eyes, and then I pinched and rolled my erect nipples, showing them exactly how I liked them to be fondled before one hand moved across my stomach to the throbbing pink nub below.

My outward expressions were that of a trained concubine, toying and playing with my suitors, but inside I was horrified. The demon I somehow felt connected to, was almost sharing me with others. But the game was twisted in my mind. I knew they were all parts of him, but in the moment, their faces appeared quite separate and real, and seemed to number well beyond a normal class of 30. How would my body be able to take them all? My moans had begun to lead the way.

Last edited by Allirabeth on Mon Feb 21, 2011 8:42 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Feb 20, 2011 6:08 pm

As ever Therion is close by her side as she moves, always there to remind her even if she manages to resist the spell she is under, he will be there to ensure she doesn't get far. Constantly reminding her who she belongs to until this night is done. Like clockwork all of the "students" seem to follow her movements. Their eyes fixed upon her as everyone in the class seems to move in unison as they follow her seductively movements as she obeys his command yet again. His lovely assistant climbing upon the desk and getting into a comfortable position while also giving them the perfect view of the action.

This time she can see them all clearly watching her, moving closer and closer to get a good view as it must seem like they will pounce on at any moment. The erotic sight before them more then enough encouragement to do just that as she is clearly only just getting started. Therion has the best view as he stands by his desk, gazing down at her making sure she can see his eyes watching her. As she is being judged on how good she is. Like she is being graded by how well she toys with herself and performs for the class.

Her moans seem to only echo in the silent classroom, the only sound coming from her own body only to make it even worse for her in a sense as she has to endure being watched and listening while she is doing it all by herself. But again it's going to get worse.

"Let's make it interesting shall we? If she doesn't climax in time your allowed grope her breasts and be as rough as you like with them. She clearly wants someone to play with them for her, and I know for a fact they are quite sensitive...From past experiences."

Guan [Campus] [Arena]

Mon Feb 21, 2011 1:31 am

Alli:
This time the “spell” I was under could not hide the flood of fear that washed over me, but instead of the tornado that was very much present, it would gloss over my facial expression like a cool breeze. I desired to close my eyes, to hide my fear from the demon’s countenance. I didn’t want him to have the satisfaction of knowing he had gotten to me. I also couldn’t bare the sights of the nightmare that had already begun to flood forth to experience me further.

The last sight I saw as my eyes finally shut, was their pairs of red eyes swarming closer in the darkness of shadow. Soon though, although blinded by my own doing, there was no escaping them and I felt their presence. They had his permission to be rough with me, and soft groping turned to squeezing and pinching. My firm orbs were pushed and pulled, and molested by every hand in the crowd, and I without pause, continued to fondle my own pussy.

The gentle strokes from my own fingers mixed in contrast with the almost abusive treatment of the Therion’s clones, made for a delightful cocktail of pleasure, which I hated to acknowledge. But my fingers slipped more and more easily as the minutes passed by. The once silent room was now filled with an orchestra of my moans and groans. It seemed to add to the whole erotic scene, and although I wished not to express any signs of arousal, it was quite hopeless to even try at this point. My body was more then just a volunteer from the audience, it had become the feature presentation.

Mon Feb 21, 2011 8:41 am

Once more the class descends into almost chaos as the shadows crowd closer still, their hands grabbing at her breasts like they were some treasured toy they all wanted to play it as they even seem to fight over who is next and how long they take as the soft groping turns to squeezing and mauling her soft round orbs.

If anything she may have hit upon something. These shadows are extensions of his body yes, but with so many of them at once they almost seem like they do have some small mind of their own. After all how can he control so many at once, making them do such a variety of things. Maybe they are his offspring in a sense that she helped to create by feeding his powers with her pleasure. It could be even now as she toys with herself giving into the pleasure that she is feeding their own transformations.

As ever Therion hovers away from the chaos, always there but never joining in. As if denying her what her body truly desires or what it's being made to desire. To feel him inside her again, it always seems to put an end to her lust and leave her body satisfied but with so many students will she last that long at this rate.

"Time's wasting. If you take too long I might let them add their fingers to your pussy if you can't do it along... Unless your stalling for that reason. Maybe you like the idea of being groped and teased by a group of monsters. I never knew you were so naughty Allirabeth"

As if to prove Therion right the shadows begin to pile closer still almost pulling her off the desk into their masses as they allow their hands to explore her flesh, beginning to to lean in to suck upon her nipples greedily only to release them so the next can try.

Guan [Campus] [Arena]

Mon Feb 21, 2011 3:05 pm

Alli:
I would assume that he wouldn’t let me off so easy, but there was a hope that maybe if I climaxed on my own, he would leave me be. “Nn-no … I –I, will … I w-will do it, M-mas-ster-r ….”. My fingers began to quicken in pace, rubbing my tiny throbbing clit. First my middle finger made circles on its surface, but as I felt the tiny shaft stiffen, just below my pelvic bone, my motions appeared as if full stokes is what was needed. Now my full hand was flat rubbing up and down, and my tips of my fingers on every stroke swept across the punk nub. The closer I got to climax, the wetter I became and soon my hand was drenched slipping and sliding across my sex at an almost frantic pace.

At first it was to please him that my actions took form, but now it was to satisfy my own pleasure, and I was truly swept away in the bliss of it. The more frantic I became, the more frantic the shadow demons became, and it was if the world would end if this moment were to stop. But in moments, my hand paused, my back arched pushing my breasts into the crowd gathered around me. My inner walls squeezed and pulsed against the emptiness, and with one or two more strokes of the pulsing nub, I relaxed completely to feel the desk pressing again against my back.

I somehow found the strength to glance over at Therion, as if looking for his approval.

Tue Feb 22, 2011 7:10 pm

If she was expecting mercy from him it seems she is in for a surprised as he merely nods as she finally reaches her climax as the groping and squeezing stops. The hands retreating for the time being as he picks out two "helpers" who stand on either side of her and using their fingers, they spread her pussy's lips open wide to give all the class a good view as her pussy is now dripping wet. Soaked from her climax and the teasing, practically begging for them to ram something inside it with seems to be on their mind now as they stare at it. Therion smirking as they retreat to their desks to gather their "supplies".

The two helpers pull away letting her lay still on the desk recovering as it might appear she has earned that rest she so wanted after she did as she was told and passed with flying colours. But that is until one of the students pushes a thin long object into her pussy. It's barely anything, and looking down it's a pencil with the sharpened tip now poking out the top of her pussy, the blunt end embedded inside her. But of course it doesn't stop there as slowly they begin to push more and more inside her. Her wet pussy allowing them to easily slip deeper and slowly begin to stretch her pussy open wider and wider with each one they add. It's almost like a game, as they seem to be betting on how many can fit.

Therion appearing to do nothing to stop them, of course maybe even enjoying toying with her body so. Like she is just an object for him to do with what he wishes. How she feels or wants matters little only what her body can provide for him. Entertainment currently.

Guan [Campus] [Arena]

Tue Feb 22, 2011 9:37 pm

Alli:
As he nodded, the hands that had been molesting me pulled back, and I allowed the desk to feel the full weight of my tired head. My hands fell to my sides and my quivering body rested in between its tiny trembles of residual pleasure. But my relaxation was not permitted to linger.

My eyes shot open as I was startled by a touch between my legs. My recuperation was interrupted by a finger, or something harder, smoother being pushed inside my dripping cunt. As I looked at all of the eager “students”, ready to partake in the class demonstration, I saw that they were all holding pencils as if ready to take some test. But I was the “test”.

I could feel one after another slowly sliding the wooden rods inside me. At first it was just a few and they slid in easily on the slick arousal still present from my orgasm, but then the pressure began to build. Another one, and another one, as they continued to fill my cavity with almost the full length of each No.2, and my opening expanded at their will. My subtle moans of pleasure became moans of concern as they stretched me to fit yet another, and another.

I couldn’t deny the facts though. It felt good, and my resetting arousal began to override my concern. Again, somehow, I trusted him, this demon who seemed to keep tabs on me. He hadn’t “hurt” me during any of our past meetings, and I assumed he wouldn’t now, but even if that was his plan this time, it wasn’t like I had a choice.

Thu Feb 24, 2011 4:41 am

The only sound comes from her lips as the "students" work in silence, each one pushing another inside her with each passing second as slowly but surely her pussy begins to be filled, stretching further and further with each one added. They seem to be getting closer as they are all betting still on how much more she can fit. Therion as ever keeping an eye on things as it seems her thoughts are right. Just when it seems her pussy can't take anymore and is pushed to it's limit without hurting, he waves his hand signalling them to halt as the winner begins to gloat over the rest. They seem to enjoying the view as they begin to stare at her poor pussy filled before they start to pull each one out. Very slowly as if to rub it in.

But they don't stop there as she is pulled towards the edge of the desk and rolls onto her stomach before her feet touch the floor leaving her bent over the desk with her ass facing them. Once more they gather around her only to spread her ass open as it seems they want to test that next as they begin the slow process of pushing the pencils inside her, luckily they are soaking wet from her pussy so they slip inside her without much resistance as they stretch her second much tighter opening. Once again making bets.

Therion smirks as he leans over her, reaching down to grab one of her sensitive breasts and rubbing it's nipple between his fingers ever so softly as he whispers in her mind. Enjoying this twisted game he is playing with her, making her his student forced to do what he asks.

"Your doing well so far. Keep this up and you'll get an A+ for sure..."

Guan [Campus] [Arena]

Thu Feb 24, 2011 1:36 pm

Alli:
I let out a shocked whimper as they swept me around effortlessly to place me on my stomach. The cold hard surface pressed against me and supported my breasts in front of my face. Then the all too curious class began to poke and prod at my backside. I couldn’t see what they were doing, but it seemed as though one student grabbed one cheek, and another grabbed the other, and in unison pried me open to expose the anal opening for all to get a good look. Then a third began the insertions inside my rectum.

Just as before one after another, stretching me wider and wider, and although I wanted to scream in horror, I said nothing. The words, silent to the world outside, in my head were almost deafening. And all a while the leader of them all stood ever nearer, redirecting my focus to his voice. I despised him, but again his voice comforted me, as the red glow from the pendant grew ever stronger.

This time he reached in to partake in a tiny sample of his own. He squeezed and toyed with my sensitive orbs and their peaks, as if testing my arousal, or maybe it was to add to it. The rest of the room of demons were not focused on pleasuring my pussy now, but forcing me to experience the pain and odd sensations of anal entry. It would have been worse without Therion there to watch over things, without his touch, and his words of encouragement ... I purred like a good kitty for him in return.

Fri Feb 25, 2011 6:55 am
Reply to topic   [ 245 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 ... 17  Next