View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Sep 25, 2024 4:21 pm

Reply to topic  [ 19 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Squirming in the Sand (for Lynn) 

She thrashed around in the creatures grip, not caring that she was grinding deeper into the sand. She kicked and screamed, but it did not help. "Gross, stop touching me!" She couldn't beileve she was starting to get wet down there. She was so embaressed. She shook and struggled, hoping to get at least one limb free.

Tue Oct 23, 2007 3:29 am

The black blob pressed his rough tongue harder against her bikini bottom with each pass moment, trying to gain entry to her tight sex through the thin fabric. The taste of her delicious juices was more than Cukoo could stand. He had to taste her completely... from the inside.

Several thin tentacles slowly extended down from his massive mouth and slowly began to tug and pull on the thin strings holding her bikini bottom to her body, slowly untying it from her slender body. The thick tentacles around her soft breasts continued to twist and squeeze tightly, forcing her hard tits higher off her chest with each squeeze. Cukoo's dark eyes gazed down at the lovely sight as the thin strings slowly became untied. It would be long before he gained a full taste of her beautiful body.

Cukoo's Profile

Tue Oct 23, 2007 3:39 am

She cursed to herself silently. She struggled. It didn't help much. "You freak don't even think about touching me there!" She pulled hard at her limbs but it didn't help. She glanced down to see what the monster was doing to her.

Tue Oct 23, 2007 3:41 am

Letting out another deep watery laugh, the thin tentacles quickly yanked the small bikini bottom away from the girl's bound body. Cukoo's dark blue eyes focused downwards, eyeing the sweet prize which lay between the lovely girl's bound legs. Slowly, the thick tentacles around her hips and ankles began to pull outwards, slowly exposing her small sex towards the black blob. Another loud laugh filled the air as Cukoo gazed down. "Simply delicious," laughed the massive blob as his tongue suddenly pressed hard against her sex lips, rubbing and grinding against her exposed clit while the thick tentacles around her soft breasts squeezed and twisted endlessly. His dark eyes stared up and down her bare body, taking in the lovely sight before him.

Cukoo's Profile

Thu Oct 25, 2007 4:53 am
Reply to topic   [ 19 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2