View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Sep 30, 2024 10:39 pm

Reply to topic  [ 138 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10  Next
 Two Great Minds One greater will (Clarice) 

She gives a slow nod and tries to concentrate. True enough, her energy seemed to drain from her body, making her give a soft groan of weakness for the moment before she controlled herself.

She closes her eyes and tries extremely hard. She was not sure whther it would work now, but she was willing to try. She trusted this man. He seemed to know what he was doing.

"I-I feel my energy draining Keemari. It-it feels odd I must say."

Wed Jan 02, 2008 2:17 am

"Now take that energy and put it in the palm of your hands and then focus on a gentle element water perhaps and let it come." I tell her massaging her shoulders to try and ease her.

Master Druid of the Berry Lin

My Bio- viewtopic.php?f=7&t=144

If you fancy an RP with my character do not hestitate ask. I'm always free.

Alliance Info- viewtopic.php?f=7&t=155

Alliance Membership List- viewtopic.php?f=5&t=576

Wed Jan 02, 2008 2:47 am

She gives a soft sigh as her shoulders are massaged, taking the moment to rest before trying to turn the energy into water. She gritted her teeth and groaned, straining for any signs that it might work. It was hard though, never knowing exactly what was to happen and all. She could only hope she was doing...something atleast.

Wed Jan 02, 2008 2:59 am

She could see the air swirling a bit as it seeps towards your hand as water slowly begins to from as a small globe in her hands. "That's it very good, keep the focus up." I tell her.

Wed Jan 02, 2008 3:50 am

She gritted her teeth together in a fit of strain and tension that seemed to suddenly build in her arms. It was hard, the hardest thing she's ever had to doas she feels something happening. Now that she felt it she was pushing ever so harder and harder to make it form.

"Gah...I-I'm not sure how long...I can hold this," she says, sweat seeming to form on her forehead.

Wed Jan 02, 2008 3:02 pm

Last edited by Clarice on Thu Jan 03, 2008 3:20 am, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Jan 02, 2008 3:02 pm

"Do not concern yourself with that fact, simply allow the form of the water to fill your mind, fill it's presence, it's energy, as you feel it let it consume you, let it's energy became your own." I tell her as my hands gently reassured her as I held her shoulders.

Wed Jan 02, 2008 10:31 pm

She gave a small grunt as she tried to follow his terms. As she allowed the water to flow like energy, it became apparent that it was becoming more and more larger, until it finally became a rather large pool of water, being manipulated in her hands as so it wouldn't fall or spill. She opened a single eyes before she peered to the liquid in awe. She did it...she actually did it! She gazed to her newly found teacher with shock and surprise.

"I-I can't believe it...it worked..." she murmured, very awe struck by what she had accomplished that had taken her so long to do.

Wed Jan 02, 2008 10:39 pm

I smile at her. "As you can see the great energy you believe is being wasted is actually restored mostly to the caster when the element takes form as the ebb and flow of all energy is interchangable thus the energy from the water flows into you to restore what you've lost. You simply lacked that knowledge." I tell her with a smile. "Well now you did it you need to pefect it." I tell her.

Thu Jan 03, 2008 12:26 am

She gives a small nod. It made sense. Water was the source of life so it would be a source of energy too. She allows the water to flow gracefully with her hands slightly before trying to bring it back into energy, but found it was rather difficult.

"Umm...how do I put it back into energy, Keemari?"

Thu Jan 03, 2008 12:49 am

"Repeat the following hand signs." I tell her as I make several gestures the last one pressing the pointer and the middle finger into the water. "When you do so you will imbue it with a bit of your life force and since that is the purest of water it will expand and multiply that life force so it will became like a life/energy restoring tonic. That is why using water to perfect this technique is best." I tell her.

Thu Jan 03, 2008 2:02 am

She tries to do as she is told. She could feel herself somehow able to memorize all of his hand movement and she followed as such. Pointing her middle finger into it, she suddenly felt a jolt of elecrticity throughout her body, like she just suddenly got recharged as the water disapeared.

Doing so hardcore magic like this she hadn't noticed her hair was floating around the place until the water dissapeared. She looked at her hands in awe, finding no words to express her gratitude as for what Keemari had just taught her.

"I..I...how can I thank-you..for.."

Thu Jan 03, 2008 3:54 am

"Hmmm, well I did tell you helping a pretty girl is more then a reason, but if you really want to repay me you can became my assistant once I get you up to snuff in magical arts you'll need to know to be able to jot down my notes. Also you seem like you have a keen mind if your grades are also up to par you can help me with my botany also and the mixture of the two." I tell her.

Thu Jan 03, 2008 4:10 am

"A-assistant? Umm...I'm not sure if I'm up to your standards, but if it helps you alot then I'll do it. Learning a few things on the side seems nice as well," she replies, giving a small smile before she brings her hands to clasp themselves and rubs them rather nervously.

Mon Jan 07, 2008 5:11 pm

"Well as long as your smart it shouldn't be hard to pick up the botany and even more so for when I teach you magic since it will help in those cases as well. So do you wish to see my place of study and work?" I ask her.

Tue Jan 08, 2008 6:40 am
Reply to topic   [ 138 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10  Next