View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Jul 04, 2024 8:20 am

Reply to topic  [ 37 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Lost in the woods (for Kairi) 

Pushing her panties aside, he thrusts his finger into her pussy, the clenching only making her feel it that much more. His other hand continues to undo the corset until it loosely hangs off her and he continues to knead her breast.

His advances become more forceful as he starts to get her more and more aroused. He leans down and begins licking her thighs and soon makes his way down to her lips and begins adding to her own wetness.

"Every person has their price, sometimes you just gotta make them realize what it is."

Sun Jan 27, 2008 7:15 pm
Profile WWW

I continue to try to escape his advances as the tears come flooding more. I can't stop him, and in some sick twisted way, I could not help but moan out. This was wrong, I knew it was and I could not take it. I wanted him to stop to go away. His hand caressed my breasts and I could feel them growing larger and my nipples becoming increasing hard. I could not understand why this was. It made no sense to me.

Take my hand and fly away with me.

Sun Jan 27, 2008 7:19 pm
Profile YIM WWW

He listened to her moans and smiled, he pulled her corset down, revealing her breasts and moving up began to lick and suck on them, one at a time, one hand kneading the tit not getting attention. His other hand still fingering away as her cunt began to drip.

Letting his finger get well coated, he brings it up to her face.

"See, your enjoying it, you want it, just admit it Kairi. Oh...and don't you dare bite..."

As she wonders what he means he shoves two fingers into her mouth, making her taste her sex juice. He curls his fingers in her mouth so that if she tries to bite it will be hard.

"Now suck like a good girl......" with an extra tone of menace "do it."

"Every person has their price, sometimes you just gotta make them realize what it is."

Sun Jan 27, 2008 7:30 pm
Profile WWW

I turn my head away avoiding his fingers. He shoves them into my mouth and i bite down hard, hiding my tongue in the side of mouth away from his fingers. I don't want to know what its like. "NO! I won't and I am not liking this. Just let me go." I can't help but moan as his mouth entices my breasts. His warm breath, feels so good, but keep whispering no under my breath.

Sun Jan 27, 2008 7:41 pm
Profile YIM WWW

As he shoves his fingers into her mouth he pushes her straight onto her back. Wrenching his fingers free of her teeth, he glares at her.

"Fine..." The light seems to disappear from the area, soon his form seems to blur and transform. Soon a decidedly demonic form is kneeling between her spread legs, his hair now completely black, his skin a dark blue with black splotches, almost as if he had ash on him. Large bat-like wings stretch behind him, his hands claw like, and she can see small fang like teeth in his grin. His red eyes pierce her, right to the soul.

"This is what happens when you get difficult." His voice rougher and louder, his hands grab her breast, he sucks on her other, his teeth nipping at her tit. His other hand continues to plunge it's fingers into her dripping cunt, now his fingers are rougher and larger, spreading her open.

Sun Jan 27, 2008 7:50 pm
Profile WWW

The area around her turns dark, and the man begins to transform into something else. My face changes into shock and at this point I have to give into him. I much rather liked him when he was a human. I stiffen up and moan out in a mixture of pleasure and pain, as the walls of my clit are stretched out and his teeth nibble on my nipples. It hurts but at the same time I can't help but feel so pleasurable.

"If you let me go I promise I'll be good. Please! If you are destined to do this, then please let me go I won't to do this right." It was my first time and I did not want to lose it this way. And if he lets me go I may even have a chance to get away, or at least no be in so much pain as I was now.

Sun Jan 27, 2008 8:04 pm
Profile YIM WWW

As the shadowy tendrils release her wrists and legs, he leans heavily over her, placing a hand on either side of her, his waist between her legs so she can't close them...she can feel a thick cock rub against her thigh.

"How do you want to do it then?"

Sun Jan 27, 2008 8:19 pm
Profile WWW

Apparently he sensed the part of me that wanted to leave, but I really did want this to happen the right way. I use my hand and brush it against his cheek. I smile slightly at him staring into his eyes. He was quite handsome, even in his true form. I press my lips aginst his and begin kissing him passionately, as my hands caress his chest finding every curve and line.

Sun Jan 27, 2008 8:26 pm
Profile YIM WWW

Kissing her back, he pushes her to the ground, he begins carressing her and works to slide her clothing off. He himself is already naked and she feels him rubbing against her, his hands sliding over her skin, gripping her body.

"So...your not as dumb as you first appeared...good choice." He whispers into her ear as he nibbles on it. His hands massaging her breasts, but her wet cunt is still aroused and not getting any attention, waiting for her to mention it, he avoides stimulating it at first.

Sun Jan 27, 2008 8:40 pm
Profile WWW

Continuing to kiss him, almost instinctivly my hand slides over his thigh and reaches his cock. My hand begins wrapping itself around the rod and slides up and down its length slowly. Her breath deepens when he begins nipping at her ear, and she closes her eyes. Part of her still wants to run away but another wants to know what is going to happen next.

Sun Jan 27, 2008 8:47 pm
Profile YIM WWW

"Ah, good girl, I'd think you've done this before if you didn't have that curious look on your face."

He continues to kiss her, licking her neck and nibbling her ears as he massages her breast. His other hand now goes down to her dripping pussy and begins rubbing her, tickling her clit and playing with a finger in her hole.

"You like this don't you?"

Sun Jan 27, 2008 8:59 pm
Profile WWW

I moan out in pleasure, as his fingers protrude my pussy. I close my eyes, arching my back pressing my nipples towards your body. I run my fingers through your hair.

Sun Jan 27, 2008 9:21 pm
Profile YIM WWW

He finger fucks her, driving her further and further towards the edge. He mouths her nipples, letting his teeth nip her, feeling more like a pinch than a bite. He moves his thumb to apply direct pressure on her love button, pushing, rubbing his rough skin against her.

He let's her hold onto him, leaving her arms free to massage his cock and rub his body.

"Good girl...."

Sun Jan 27, 2008 11:34 pm
Profile WWW

I gasp out in pleasure closing my eyes and just letting my body go from his touch. I continue to run my hand along the length of his rod stopping to massage his sac every so often. I could help but want to taste it. To know what exactly it was that was most likely go to enter into me later.

Mon Jan 28, 2008 8:05 pm
Profile YIM WWW

Sitting up, he pulls her shoulders towards his crotch.

"Go on, I see you staring down at it."

He keeps her more laying down and reaches back towards her dripping pussy, continously applying pressure to her clit and thrusting his fingers into her.

Tue Jan 29, 2008 4:48 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 37 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next