View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Sep 24, 2024 5:23 pm

Reply to topic  [ 113 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Next
 Forresting for Fun (Yuki) 

"Mmmhm...this whole island is a campus.." she rubed her neck a little bit having a bit of a pain throbbing through it.

Wed Feb 20, 2008 2:12 am
Profile YIM

"Weird, guess that's what I guess for not taking the tour huh?" He chuckled as he put his guitar down and walks up and towards her. "Got a kink in your neck?" He took out some oil from his side pocket. "I'll fix it if you want... no strings attached" He smiled smoothly at her.

Wed Feb 20, 2008 3:27 am
Profile YIM

She snickered lightly at his small joke, then slowly glances to him sitting up. "I guess I could...allow it...just keep your hands on my neck alright?" her violet gray eyes stare at him.

Wed Feb 20, 2008 3:54 am
Profile YIM

He smiled smoothly at her. "Well, don't blame me if my hands wander... you give offer so much beauty to explore..." He chuckled a little as he stepped behind her, squeezing the oil in his hands and began to gently massage her neck. He seductively leaned forward, letting his chest touch her back, placing his lips close to her ear and whispered, "I was right... you're just as beautiful back here as you are from the front...".

Thu Feb 21, 2008 11:06 pm
Profile YIM

She flinched at his touch, blushing faintly classing back at him for a moment then closed her eyes, her neck seemed to be almost impossibly tight. She jumped lightly feeling his chest press against her back blushing heavily his voice sending shivers down her spine "Why...do you say that, theres nothing that special about me" she bit her lip gently.

Thu Feb 21, 2008 11:52 pm
Profile YIM

"I don't understand how you don't see what I see... its a surprise all the boys back home weren't all over you..." he chuckled as he kept massaging her neck. He moved his lips close to her ear again and whispered, "And honestly, if you're going to bite your lip to let me know that you like that I'm touching you... I'd appreciate it if you turned your head so I could get a better look at your face next time...".

Fri Feb 22, 2008 12:12 am
Profile YIM

"They weren't all over me because they were afraid of me" She shuddered again chewing gently on her lip her muscles finally relaxed under his touch "I its a habit of mine..." she slowly turned her head glancing to him over her shoulder.

Fri Feb 22, 2008 3:53 am
Profile YIM

"I don't see why none of them tried to look passed your strong exterior and see the beautiful girl before them..." He smiled at her, "I can see the beauty easily..." He continued to massage her neck, telling she liked it, he began to move lower, now including the shoulders and parts of her back in the massage.

Fri Feb 22, 2008 4:31 am
Profile YIM

She smiled lightly "Most men are intimidated by women who could throw them to the ground without even trying" She rolled her shoulders lightly, it seemed the muscles in her shoulders were tighter and more knoted then her neck.

Fri Feb 22, 2008 2:48 pm
Profile YIM

He chuckled, "Yeah, you'd think so..." He kept massaging her shoulders and her neck back and forth. He moved in, putting his lips near her ear again and whispered, "But I think any guy would kill just to sit next to you..."

Fri Feb 22, 2008 5:47 pm
Profile YIM

"Well, im not what you would..oooh.." she blushed slightly shuddering from the sound of his voice in her ear again, she gulped embarassed by the sound that escaped her lips, she continued her sentence "erm...call a social butterfly..." she bit her lip slowly pulling herself away from his grasp "Thanks for the neck and shoulder rub, i needed it"

Fri Feb 22, 2008 10:30 pm
Profile YIM

He smiled at her and cracked his knuckles. "No problem" He watched as he sat down on a nearby log. He looked down at his hands for a minute. This one was difficult but fun. She separated herself from him for a reason. A few more pushes in the right direction and she'd fold under the pressure. He looked back up at her smiling.

Fri Feb 22, 2008 10:34 pm
Profile YIM

She picked up her staff again stretching a little "I should really get back to training..." she bit her lip not sure she wanted to ask him to leave, but she didnt want him watching her either, something about him made her uneasy

Fri Feb 22, 2008 10:39 pm
Profile YIM

He smiled, "by all means, please do". He looked at her happily. This would give me a chance to get a few of her moves in my memory just in case it gets to that. "I'll stand by as a massager..."

Fri Feb 22, 2008 11:00 pm
Profile YIM

"Hm well then...you will have to follow me if you plan on watching" she then turned disappearing into the forest wondering if he would be able to keep up with her, so to test it she picked up her speed heading for a waterfall she used for meditation.

Fri Feb 22, 2008 11:06 pm
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 113 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Next