View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Oct 05, 2024 10:31 pm

Reply to topic  [ 44 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Enjoying the First Swim (for Nguyen Minh) 

she shut her eyes, tight, wondering what he's gonna do to her, now her hope has ran out. she then opens her eyes, when she hears the blob say 'you will not leave until i have my...fill...of you'. "what in hell does that mean?!" she asked. she then looked down, as that tongue of his rubbed it's saliva all over her panties. at this point, all she could say was "ew". she stared, harshly, as the blob's tentacles snapped the bra off.

Fri Mar 28, 2008 12:12 am

Cukoo watched the young girl's expressions as his rough tongue grinded tightly against her pink panties. Her body shifted and squirmed as the large muscle tried to push it's way past the thin fabric, rubbing against her clit and sex lips through the tight panties. Slowly, Cukoo was able to taste more of her sweet juices coming through the fabric, a taste which only served to arouse the massive blob even more. He needed more...

The thicn tentacles around her breasts began to twist and roll faster around her soft skin, flicking her hard tits as they squeezed around her chest time and time again. Small gasps and moans escaped the young girl's mouth with each squeeze of her breasts and each push of his tongue against her panties. Suddenly, two thin tentacles shot out from his large mouth and lashed around the sides of her tight panties. Letting out another deep laugh, the tentacles began to slide the thin fabric down her smooth legs, stripping her of her last line of defense from his black tongue.

Cukoo's Profile

Fri Mar 28, 2008 1:20 am

she shuddered as the blob's black tentacles continued violating her, in places, she didn't expect to be touched, untill she was ready for it. she tried resisting the feeling, she had, that the blob was giving her. then, feeling two tentacles pull down her panties, she opened her eyes, wide and shouted "NO! NOT THERE!!!!". knowing this is her first time to almost do the "nasty", she expected to do it with a human male, not a 'big fat blob' with tentacles, she then tried to close her legs, from the blob, hoping it'll be a bit, before the blob can gain access to her 'virgin hole'.

Fri Mar 28, 2008 8:55 pm

Her protests only made the blob laugh louder as his thin tentacles continued to slide her pink panties down her legs until Cukoo finally tore them from her body. His blue eyes now stared up and down her bare body as she squirmed and flexed in his tight grip. The rough tongue dove right back inbetween her smooth hips and rubbed against her bare sex lips tightly, grinding against her clit harder with each passing moment. Suddenly, Cukoo tasted that something was different about this young girl. He had tasted it on several young girls before, and knew exactly what it meant.

A sudden booming laugh filled the air as Cukoo said, "so, you are a virgin." His black tongue suddenly drove harder inbetween her legs, trying to take in as much of her delicious virgin juices as possible. Small gasps and moans began to escape the young girl's mouth as his thick tentacles continued to twist and roll around her soft breasts, squeezing the mounds of flesh faster with each second that passed.

Cukoo's Profile

Sat Mar 29, 2008 6:20 am

she couldn't do ought, but stay where she is, while she gets violated by this beast. she knows her "virgin days" are up. she then realized with her strength, though she doesn't look so strong, she figured she can get out of his grip, before he starts to actually go in. with her left arm, she over-came the blob's strength, had it let go of her, and punched it. she thrashed and kicked with her right leg, having that let go of her. she smiled towards the blob as she kicked the tentacle around her left leg off. with her free hand, she punched down on the blob's tongue and with her feet, she freed herself from the tentacle around her right hand, and then fell down into the water, blow her.

Sat Mar 29, 2008 4:00 pm

The sudden strength of the young girl surprized the black blob as she fought past his grip for a moment, flailing her limbs violently before falling into the warm water below. Cukoo only laughed at the young girl's vain attempts to escape. "Do you really think it would be that easy," questioned the black blob as his thick tentacles shot into the water, quickly relashing themselves around her wrists and ankles. The black tentacles quickly pulled her bare body out of the water as she squirmed and wiggled violently, pulling her closer the dark blue eyes of Cukoo.

"It is not often that I come across virgins such as yourself on the island," laughed the black blob as his thick tentacles tightend around her wrists and ankles to the point that they might cut off her circulation. "But when I do, I enjoy them for as long as I can," laughed the black blob, suddenly pulling the young girl's body horizontial to the water below and yanking her slender legs apart, displaying her virgin sex in front of Cukoo's dark eyes. "Delicious," laughed the black blob as his rough tongue shot back between her smooth hips, grinding harder than ever against the front of her sex lips. Her breasts now bounced freely in the hot air as water dripped from her body down into the sea below, her tits hardening as the ocean breeze blew against her bare body.

Cukoo's Profile

Sat Mar 29, 2008 6:53 pm

she though she was free untill several more tentacles nabbed her and pulled her back out of the water. "and how many martial artists do you come across with?" she asked, harshly. with the sudden pull and the yanking her legs apart, displaying her, now vunerable hole. she shuddered as his rough tongue grinded hard against her lips, feeling his saliva run over it.

Sat Mar 29, 2008 7:12 pm

A quick laughed escaped the black blob's mouth as he said, "only once have I captured a 'martial artist', and I have found that girls who know martial arts tend to be very... flexible." Suddenly, the thick tentacles lashed around the girl's ankles pulled further apart, spreading her slender legs to the point where they were almost in a straight line with each other, forcing the young girl to perform a mid-air split towards the black blob. His rough tongue continued to grind and rub against her sweet virgin sex, pressing against her clit over and over as small gasps and moans passed through her mouth.

His dark eyes gazed up and down her slender as a mixture of water and sweat dripped from her soft skin down into the ocean below. Cukoo could slowly see her body trying to arch and flex against his black tongue each time he rubbed against her swelling clit, a sure sign that he would soon receive the delicious juices he so wanted.

Cukoo's Profile

Sat Mar 29, 2008 9:36 pm

"once? and who might this once me- ah!" she managed to get as soon as the blobl's tentacles spread her legs to where she's doing the splits in mid-air. she couldn't stand his rough tongue, making her slit, wet with his saliva. she soon felt the a small amount of pleasure inserted threw her body.

Sat Mar 29, 2008 10:16 pm

Cukoo could slowly taste her delicious juices starting to flow from her virgin body, which only served to increase his hunger more. How he craved the sweet nectar of these young girls on the island, and even more so when they were virgins. His rough tongue drove harder and deeper into her tight sex, rubbing against her swelling clit while trying to absorb every tasty drop from her body.

The blob's dark eyes glanced back up her body as her soft breasts bounced up and down freely, sweat rolling down the sides of her smooth body. The lovely sight aroused Cukoo to no end, and slowly a new tentacle began to form from the bottom of the massive blob. The thick tentacle slowly took the form of one of Cukoo's two thick cocks, pulsing and bulging with energy. The thick phallus grew to nearly two feet long and three inches thick before finally extending towards the young girl's bound body. Cukoo laughed loudly once again as his secondary cock slid past her belly and chest before stopping in front of her face, waving back and forth in front of her eyes as if to taunt his lovely prize.

Cukoo's Profile

Sun Mar 30, 2008 6:07 am

moaning as his tongue ran over her tight hole. she glanced down at what's forming in the midst of his slimy black body. she knew her virginity was up at this point, seeing one of his cock form and position itself by her slit. she notices a second cock position close to her face. "now you can stop taunting me" she thought to herself in annoyance and impatiency.

Sun Mar 30, 2008 10:12 pm

Cukoo's laugh filled the air after hearing the young girl's comment. "Very well then. No more taunting," laughed the black blob, as his secondary cock suddenly shoved itself into her small mouth, stretching her jaw wide as the thick head filled her small oriface. Cukoo's deep watery laugh filled the air as his rough tongue dove deeper into her tight sex lips, wanting every drop of delicious sexual nectar that came from her body. The thick tentacles lashed around her breasts suddenly began to squeeze much tighter, lifting her full mounds high into the air with each twist. Small moans and gasps vibrated through the thick cock filling her mouth as his rough tongue enjoyed her tasty sex.

Cukoo's Profile

Mon Mar 31, 2008 3:21 am

she cried out a muffled scream as the second cock shoved it self into her small mouth, and having it stretched. she continued to moan, feeling some pleasure from the blob's tongue continued to tasted her tight lips, aswell as him playing with her soft globes. the only thing she could say at this point was whats a muffled "yes!".

Mon Mar 31, 2008 8:00 pm

Cukoo laughed loudly once again as the young girl slowly began to give in to the pleasure building inside her lovely body. Her hips rolled and bucked each time his rough tongue pressed against her sweet sex lips, while his thick tentacles massaged and twisted around her soft breasts endlessly. Small muffled moans and groans vibrated through his secondary phallus as it shoved deeper into her small mouth, rubbing against her small tongue as she began to suck slightly on it's thick head.

"It seems you have changed your mind, my dear. It looks like you are ready," laughed the black blob as his rough tongue suddenly pulled away from her sweet sex, covered in her delicious sexual jucies. Letting out another deep laugh, the rough tongue suddenly buried itself deep into her tight sex, rubbing against her exposed clit tightly as her body arched into the air from the sudden penetration.

Cukoo's Profile

Wed Apr 02, 2008 5:47 am

she screamed out in a muffled yelp of pain, as her virginity was taken away from her by the blob's black, rough tongue. she closed her eyes, tight as the pain ran threw her body. she opened her eyes, staring hard at the blob, feeling the heat of rage flow threw her, while his phallus and tongue violated her in the mouth and slit. at this momment she brought down her teeth on to the blob's secondary cock.

Wed Apr 02, 2008 8:01 pm
Reply to topic   [ 44 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next