View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Sep 28, 2024 5:24 pm

Reply to topic  [ 45 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Ditching the First Day (Cukoo) 

As Cukoo's thick tentacles squeezed and twisted around her soft breasts as the young girl turned her face away from the black blob, closing her eyes and burying her face in the sand. The blob's laugh echoed through the air once again as a thin tentacle extended down from his mouth and slid around her chin, pulling her face back towards the massive blob, showing Cukoo the deep blush that now filled her face.

"Well now," laughed the black blob as his tongue continued to run across the front of her tasty body. "It looks like you are enjoying yourself a bit," boomed Cukoo as another pair of thin tentacles slowly extended from his large mouth. As the young girl grinded and rubbed her body against the wet sand below in an attempt to escape, the thin tentacles slowly wrapped themsevles around the yellow strings to her bikini top, slowly pulling outwards and untying the wet top from her body. The tiny strings fell to the sides of her smooth body as his thick tentacles squeezed tighter around her soft skin, ready to pull the wet fabric away from her body at any moment.

Cukoo's Profile

Sat Apr 12, 2008 6:47 am

Squirming and wanting free despite the grip on her breasts aroused her. She whimpered and kept trying to get free. Soon one of his little tentacles was lifting her chin from the sand and making her look at him. Rosy cheeked and utterly embarassed the creature seemed to be laughing at her unhappiness and discomfort with things. Anger flame like colors formed upon her face in the form of spreading her blush from her cheeks to her ears and down her neck.

He seemed to know of her condition as well which infuriated her. Another tentacles freed the straps of her top. It shifted from her and he pulled it aside making her large breasts spill out.
"Noooo! Let me go! Stop touching me! Go screw yourself!"She squirmed and kept trying to break free. Bare chested now with just the strings looped about her neck, she blushed more.

Rainea
Teralynda
Fushia

Sat Apr 12, 2008 2:24 pm

The black blob's watery laugh echoed across the beach as the young girl continued to protest in vain. Cukoo watched as his thin tentacles suddenly yanked the girl's wet bikini top away from her body, tossing it further down the beach and allowing her bare breasts to spill out into the open. The blob's dark eyes locked onto her full bare breasts as his thick tentacles squeezed and twisted around them tightly, watching her hard tits rise and fall slowly into the warm air.

As the massive blob locked his eyes onto her soft breasts, his rough tongue continued to drag and slide around the young girl's lower body, twisting and squeezing around her hips and waist as she squirmed and wiggled helplessly. Her bare back rubbed against the wet sand below as she gasped slightly each time the black tongue twisted around her lovely body. Suddenly, the thick tongue began to slide towards the top of the young girl's bikini bottoms. Letting out another deep laugh, the black muscle slowly slid inside the front of the girl's tight bikini bottoms, reaching towards her sex lips below. More drool began to fall from the blob's mouth, knowing he would soon gain his first true taste of the girl's lovely body.

Cukoo's Profile

Sat Apr 12, 2008 3:54 pm

She was distracted when his small tentacles had pulled her bikini top off and tossed it. The large bounce of uncovered dd breasts spilled into the monster's gaze from the dark rose colored nipples now openly exposed. Her back pressed into the sand as she tried to squirm back. Her fear at what had her grew when suddenly she felt something cold and slimy reach for her bottoms. Then slid inside. Her eyes grew wide as that same slimy thing slid down and touched along the entrance to her body. The pouty warm lips between her thighs.

Fear fliltered more and more through her beautiful gaze and she gave another jolt of her body away from the monster. Her breasts swayed within the creature's vine like grasp.
"Let me go! Please! I'll go back to dorms! I'll start going to classes!"She meant it too if it meant this punishment would go away. Still the black blob creature held her and she was getting afraid, drool pooling on her body and covering her with it's unusual saliva. "Ppp...llease! Let me go!"

Rainea
Teralynda
Fushia

Sat Apr 12, 2008 8:55 pm

"I will let you go eventually, my dear," laughed the black blob, "but only after I have truly... tasted... your lovely body." Cukoo's rough tongue continued to slide down inside the front of the young girl's tight bikini bottom's, quickly reaching her soft sex lips. Letting out another deep laugh, the black blob slowly began to rub the thick tongue against her sex lips, pressing against her clit as Cukoo began to taste her delicious body.

Arousal shot through Cukoo's massive body as he tasted his first true taste of the girl's lovely body, grinding his black tongue against her soft sex. The blob's dark eyes glanced back up towards her chest as his thick tentacles twisted around her bare breasts, lifting her hard tits higher into the humid air with each tight squeeze. Small gasps and moans began to escape the young girl's mouth as his black tongue continued to rub against the front of her sweet sex lips.

Cukoo's Profile

Mon Apr 14, 2008 4:27 am

Her soft whimpers and cries of pleasure were heard despite her not wanting to give them. The creature's tongue lapped at the hooded clit. Teased the entrance of her sex with it's rubbing and tasting of her soft heated flesh. The wanting to run away was there however her body was getting riled and wanting to feel the hard press of a large cock making her scream.

Looking back to what held her she grew dismayed at that thought. She dind't want to let some creature do this to her. Her breasts were also still gripped by the slimy tentacles and she let out a loud scream "NO!" She didn't want the creature touching her. Didn't want to become aroused by it rubbing at her sex to where she was half tempted to slam herself back and make it bury into her sweet lil cunt.

Rainea
Teralynda
Fushia

Mon Apr 14, 2008 7:22 am

Cukoo could tell that the young girl's body was in conflict. Her hips and thighs began to rub against each other slowly as his rough tongue rubbed inbetween them, while her body rolled and arched slightly each time black tongue pressed against her clit. The blob's dark eyes stared down at her lovely breasts as they rose and fell into the air, her hard rose-colored tits lifting off her chest with each tight twist around her soft breasts.

Suddenly, another pair of thin tentacles extended out from the blob's large mouth. Reaching towards her smooth hips, the thin tentacles slowly wrapped themselves around the straps to her bikini bottom, slowly tugging and pulling on the strings. Cukoo's deep laugh echoed through the air once again as the thin tentacles slowly untied her tight bikini bottom from her lovely body, as the black tongue underneath continued to rub tightly against her soft sex lips.

Cukoo's Profile

Mon Apr 14, 2008 5:38 pm

Her body bucked and withered in the sand. Feeling the slimy apendages that slithered between her thighs and gripped along her breasts. She felt gripped by a giant booger that was black and blushed brightly. That blush intensified when her bikini bottom was pulled and fell from her body. Bare except her tattoo that wrapped about her thighs. She cried out loudly and squirmed.

"Oh god, please... Let go of me sir! I don't wish to be your snack.. Oh god that feels.. Oh my god what am I saying!"Dismayed that the creature had gotten her body to ache between her slender thighs. Quivering her body longed to be free and yet ached to slam herself down against the thing rubbing between her thighs. It made her hot and wet at the same time revulsed her to want to run away.

Rainea
Teralynda
Fushia

Tue Apr 15, 2008 5:36 am

The blob's watery laugh filled the warm air as the young girl's tight yellow bikini bottoms were pulled from her body, leaving her completely bare on the soft sand below. Cukoo's dark eyes gazed up and down her now bare body as her soft breasts rose and fell rhythmically, squeezed tightly by his thick black tentacles. Small whimpers and moans began could be hear coming from the young girl as she grinded her own body into the sand further, a deep blush filling her face as the blob's black tongue rubbed eagerly against her exposed sex lips.

"Your body seems to disagree with you," laughed the black blob as his rough tongue suddenly began to grind harder against her delicious sex lips, rubbing small bumps along her sensitive clit. Her hard tits shot into the air with each tight squeeze around her chest, giving the black blob a lovely view of her full breasts. The sight of his lovely well-bound prize aroused Cukoo to no end, knowing that soon she would give up all her delicious juices.

Cukoo's Profile

Tue Apr 15, 2008 2:59 pm

Her body was twined and entangled within the grasping vine of his tentacles. Leaving her utterly weak and defenseless and hating ever last moment of her body's responding to the slithering mass between her thighs rubbing at her exposed cunt. The tight slit left to get hot and wet from the saliva that dribbled down onto her body and her own arousal. She utterly hated herself for the way her body gave into that weakness.

Each thrust of her own body as if she wanted it to fuck her made her blush brighter and brighter. With her pert breasts being squeezed and lifted for his viewing pleasure and that tongue like thing grinding up against her. She shuddered and cried out louder for him to stop. Hoping that another student would hear her screams or a teacher, someone, Anyone!

Rainea
Teralynda
Fushia

Tue Apr 15, 2008 10:40 pm

"Yell all you want, my dear," laughed the black blob as his rough tongue continued to rub tightly inbetween her bound legs, enjoying the sweet taste of her delicious sex. "This beach is very isolated from the rest of the island, and most girls have already learned not to visit the beach anymore," laughed Cukoo admired the young girl's body as she squirmed and wiggled further into the wet sand below, small gasps and moans escaping her mouth inbetween yells and screams.

Suddenly, a new thick tentacle began to emerge from the blob's massive body, reaching towards Cukoo's lovely prize. Slowly, the black tentacle took shape and formed one of the blob's two massive cocks, throbbing and pulsing with energy. The thick secondary phallus bugled as it extended towards the lovely young girl, growing to nearly two feet long and three inches wide while forming a familiar looking "head" on the end of it. The thick member slowly stretched towards the young girl's body, past her soft breasts as they were squeezed tightly by his black tentacles. Letting out another deep laugh, Cukoo watched as the black phallus reached the young girl's face, waving back and forth in front of her eyes as if to taunt her, warning her as to what was to come.

Cukoo's Profile

Wed Apr 16, 2008 3:00 am

Her eyes grew wide at the monster's words. Oh god what the hell had she gotten ehrself into. It's tongue kept lapping at her swelling sex. She felt each throb of her body as it started to respond and grew warmer and wetter for it at the same time. Humilliating and wanting free, she tried spreading her thighs and knees enough to try an all but impromptu bunny hop to get from the creature. It might show off her body to him, it might get her free as well.

Either way it was worth the attempt to get herself free of the creature. However nothing prepared her for the sight of a long hard seeming cock that was black like the rest of it's body. It stretched and formed harder and harder. Then another cock seemed to form and she started really screaming in torror. One head slid past her breasts and reached towards her face. Shaking her head she tried to keep her mouth shut but she kept forgetting long enough to scream and scream as loud as she could.
"HELP HELP!! A CREATURE IS TRYING TO RAPE ME!!! HELP PLEASE SOMEONE HELP!

Rainea
Teralynda
Fushia

Wed Apr 16, 2008 4:35 am

The blob's deep laugh echoed through the air as his secondary phallus continued to wave back and forth in front of the young girl's blushing face, hearing her screams fill the warm air along with his watery laugh. "No one is going to help you, my dear," boomed the black blob once again as the thick secondary cock suddenly shot into her mouth as she tried to let out another scream, turning the scream into a small muffled moan. The blob's black member slowly began to slide back and forth inside the girl's soft lips, rubbing against her own tongue as the secondary phallus throbbed and bulged inside her small mouth.

The blob's dark eyes gazed down her lovely body as he felt the young girl try to spread her hips and thighs. Cukoo's laugh tore through the air once again as he watched the young girl wiggle and flex her hips, as his rough tongue continued to rub and grind inbetween them. "If you wanted to spread your legs, my dear, all you needed to do was ask," laughed the massive blob as another pair of thick tentacle suddenly wrapped themselves around her upper hips and thighs, quickly spreading her legs apart. The black tentacles pulled her slender legs to the point that they almost formed a straight line with each other, displaying her tasty sex lips for the blob's dark eyes. "Delicious," roared the black blob as his black tongue pressed eagerly against her soft sex lips, while the blob's dark eyes gazed at her hard rosy tits rise and fall into the warm humid air.

Cukoo's Profile

Wed Apr 16, 2008 3:17 pm

The creatures laughter made tears of anger fill her eyes and spill down her brightly tinted cheeks. Scared and aroused at the same time she went to yell again only to find the large black cock seeming thing pressed it's way into her mouth. Choking her a little bit, it rubbed up on her tongue too. The taste making her shudder. It just didn't taste right but she couldn't push it out. Her tongue thrust itself to the slimy surface and tried pushing. Her sharp little teeth tried to press into him to bite at the seeming cock.

Again the creature spoke and made her blush brighter to the point her ears turned red. He shifted her a little bit to where his tentacles parted her thighs. Spreading the gentle pale flesh to where all of her was on display. Her muffled screams were heard as she tried biting harder to get free. She didn't want him looking at her like that. Didn't want to feel his tongue still lapping at her swollen little slit. Or the little shaved furry thatch that formed a heart at the apex of her thighs. Each squirm she made made her breasts wiggle and bounce and tremble in fear...

Rainea
Teralynda
Fushia

Wed Apr 16, 2008 5:14 pm

The blob's rough tongue continued to grind tightly against her soft sex lips, enjoying the sweet taste of her delicious body. As Cukoo watched her lovely body squirm wiggle, he could tell that her movements were slowly becoming more from the pleasure filling her body as less of an attempt to escape. Even in her tightly bound taste, the young girl was slowly beginning to arch and flex her hips upwards, trying to take in more of the black tongue between her smooth legs. Her muffled cries began to turn into soft moans and gasps as she reacted to the pleasure pouring into her body.

"It looks as though you are starting to enjoy yourself," laughed the black blob as his thick secondary phallus forced itself slowly in and out of her small mouth, feeling her own tongue rubbing against the pulsing cock. Cukoo watched as the young girl tried to push the throbbing phallus out of her mouth, though it only aroused the black blob further, feeling her tongue push and wrap around the large head of the thick cock.

Cukoo's Profile

Thu Apr 17, 2008 5:45 am
Reply to topic   [ 45 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next