View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Sep 24, 2024 3:28 pm

Reply to topic  [ 21 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Awaiting its prey (open to any student) 

Post Re: Awaiting its prey (open to any student)
"Then... then you'll be licking for the rest of my life... I don't beg!"

She said in a defiant tone as she again tried to break free from the creature's grasp even through the moans he was forcibly ripping from her throat she fought. The tongue entering her sex was met with the first subtle drips of her nectar as she was orally toyed with.

She still would try no matter what as long as her will was still solid she'd flex and struggle through the pleasure anger continued to be all that showed in her face even if her womanhood began to throb with a need and her breats begged for stronger attention

Tatiana Azevedo:

Raven

Darwin And Tatiana are Available for play, PM if you're interested

Mon May 19, 2008 12:03 am

He chuckled as his tongue slid back to her nether lips seperating them again to run along then slowly. The tentacle at her mouth moved to her sex as he chuckled once more. A tiny mouth opened at the end of the tentacle as it attached itself to her clit. As the tiny mouth sucked a little tongue flicked the nub.
While his tentacle worked on her little clit his tongue slid an inch into her before withdrawling. He continued to fuck her with his tongue only going into her an inch each time. The tentacles on her nipples started sucking and licking harder.

Mon May 19, 2008 1:24 am

The sensations near doubled & Darwin couldn't help but moan now her back arching slightly and hips shifting to try and push his tongue further into her.

"You... you bastard!"

was all she managed to shout at the spider monster.

Tatiana Azevedo:

Raven

Fri May 23, 2008 6:56 pm

Even before she spoke the tentacle on her clit worked harder. It continued to be gentle with it not really wanting to hurt her. The two on her nipples moved together sucking and licking at the same time. Hearing her moan he chuckled as he worked his tongue in and out of her still not going more then an inch into her.

"Would you like more of my tongue little one? Would you like it Darwin if I brought you to climax with it?"

His words were a taunt, and he didn't bother to wait for an answer on the first question. His tongue slid deeper into her licking her inner walls. It wasn't long enough to reach her cervix, but it was thick enough to feel like a phallus inside her. While his tentacles worked on sensitive nubs he tongue fucked her in a quick motion.

Fri May 23, 2008 7:12 pm

"L...like it would matter if I said no?"

She cringed at the thought of being brought such joy by something that bothered her so much. Creeped out by giant bugs of any sort made this so far the worst she'd experienced here.

"Why not... just go fu--fuck yourself?!"

She shouted in pleasure as his tongue continued to piston within her her body forced to react through fear.

Tatiana Azevedo:

Raven

Fri May 23, 2008 7:49 pm

"Because I plan on fucking you. Have no fear little one you will climax plenty before I get done with you."

Two more tentacles reached out to circle her breasts gently. They slowly caressed while the two one her nipples increased their sucking.

"Don't worry little Darwin I only have fifeteen tentacles."

His chuckled was dark and raspy. The tentacle on her clit was always gentle but it also increased it's sucking. All three nubs were licked with the tiny tongues of the tentacles at the exact same time.

"After I get done fucking you with my tongue each of my tentacles at going to go. Two at a time, except of one of course. It will get you all by itself. After that my cock is going into that tight little pussy."

Another dark raspy laugh came as two more tentacles came out to caress her butt slowly, never one going near the precious hole. His tongue thrust quicker in and out as he pulled her legs a little farther apart. He worked it in and out in a frenzy of excitement at the taste of her.

Sun May 25, 2008 3:30 am
Reply to topic   [ 21 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2