View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Sep 22, 2024 6:24 pm

Reply to topic  [ 33 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Smoke on the Beach [open] 

Lurp nodded to her in satisfaction. "Much better, I see that I have not misjudged your physical desires."

He slowed his pace rather deliberately and melted his emulated face away, becoming the mass of jelly again. When he felt her spread her legs of own accord he knew that it was starting. Quickly he raised a mass of goo to capture her arms and swiftly forced them behind her back. She couldn't hurt him with physical force but it would be quite annoying for her to start clawing at him.

He formed a mouth next to her ear and spoke briefly, "Your compliance will be rewarded...but I somehow doubt things will continue to be so rosey between us." He removed the thick length of his body filling her mouth so she could speak if she wished...or screamed like he wished.

And with that, he hardened the knobs swirling against her sex to a brittle crystalline texture and starting spinning them faster than ever. The goo around her chest became more defined as well, several suction cup like appendages appeared around her tits and started tugging them mercilessly. Finally a tendril of his body wormed its way inside of her around the spinning treatment and started expanding and contracting slowly in random directions, pushing at specific points inside of her, up, down and all around.

Thu Jun 07, 2007 11:57 pm

Naomi’s eyes narrowed slightly when he spoke. She felt a little disgusted with herself, but not too much. She was lustful, but she wasn’t desperate. Instead of some monster violating her she could go for something else. Let’s just say she hadn’t warmed up to the creature. This was all just too bizarre for her. She wasn’t too stupid though, she knew he had her in a tight grip at the moment and any struggling would wear her out.

She grunted when he put her arms behind her back, and tried to pull them back. They weren’t too uncomfortable seeing as she was rather flexible herself. She just wasn’t used to them resting back there.

“There is a time to fight, and there’s a time to just give in,” she hissed softly. “I know that any sort of violence against you would wear me out.”

As the treatment on her sex became faster she let a low moan come from deep in her throat. It was like she was being massaged in all of the right places. Blood was rushing to her breasts with more attention put to them, and they had hardened against her chest with the nipples sticking out.

As she was entered she felt the tentacle moving through her, and it was much different than any experience she had ever felt. Sure, she had a tongue inside of her before but this was a whole new experience. As it widened her hands turned to fists, beginning to feel his tendrils even more on her tight walls.

Fri Jun 08, 2007 12:10 am

Lurp felt her bracing herself against the onslaught and was thoroughly amused. "Under normal circumstances I would say that I admire your courage...these are not normal circumstances, but I will say that you've impressed me enough to want to learn the name of my new toy."

Suddenly he halted all movement and waited for her to respond.

Fri Jun 08, 2007 12:40 am

Naomi eyes narrowed into slits after she heard the word toy. Although she was proud that she had impressed the monster. For a couple seconds her mind wandered off to think of what he did to other students, but then that thought shifted over to whether the other students had to endure this. She had noticed the school was odd. Maybe this was it.

She snapped out of the thoughts when he stopped moving against her. Her natural reaction was to move to encourage and she went with it, until she shook her head. She really was desperate to be pleasured.

“Naomi,” she said in her normal voice. “Just Naomi.” She; of course, didn’t explain that she avoids giving her last name out because she hated her father who ended up making her be placed in foster care.

Fri Jun 08, 2007 12:47 am

"Well then..." Lurp replied, quickly shifting into her image and voice, "Naomi just Naomi..." then shifting out into a nearly featureless face, "I am called Lurp...you will remember that name because you will dream about me, have nightmares about me and so many other things I don't even need to predict...but enough chatter, the heat of your loins tells me more about you than you'll ever know."

And with that he resumed his minstrations of her body, once again forming a head in front of her to stare impassively at her face as he played her body like a masterful musician. By this time, sure enough his contact with her body was beginning to turn him on to a great degree as well, his gelatinous goo warmed significantly, his movements became more fluid and he started glowing pale colors.

"Enough foreplay." He stated simply and changed forms again, using the pressure he held over her body to stand her nearly upright before forcing her forward onto her knees. As she fell face first into the sand, her arms still held behind her, he covered her body nearly entirely with his, leaving her head out in the open. Then his entire form starting squirming against her body, thousands of tiny tentacles appeared all around her skin, moving over her entire body while the functions on her breast and cunt continued their frenetic pace. He massaged her ass deliciously as hundreds of tendrils swarmed over it, treating, rubbing and kneading it hundreds of times over.

Fri Jun 08, 2007 1:11 am

Naomi’s glare intensified as he tried to predict what would happen concerning him later on. At least she had been reassured that he wasn’t going to kill her once he had finished with her. Now she didn’t have any fear for her life, but maybe her mental and physical state. She used to have terrible nightmares as a kid, and maybe now they’d return but they’d be of this Lurp.

His face kept on creeping her out, but at least she had something to actually glare at. She moaned softly and her eyes softened. She felt the liquid around her warming up which turned her on even more. She noticed the pale colours but didn’t say a word about it. He was a monster, what would she know of him besides what she was learning at the moment.

She let out a muffled yell as she took the unexpected fall after he spoke. She felt the rough sand scrape up against her knees, and all of her weight on them because she wasn’t able to use her arms at the moment. She moaned as he touched her. He was hitting all of her sensitive spots and leaving her wanting more. She could already feel her orgasm beginning to build up from all of this attention. She wasn’t used to having sex with something other than a human.

Fri Jun 08, 2007 1:23 am

Lurp could feel her pussy beginning to contract spasmatically around his length inside of her so he decided to up the ante, quickly he solidified the tendrils poking out from the phallus impaling her and started spinning it inside of her like a drill, all the while adding a distinct thrusting motion.

After a short while he attached a tiny little suction appendage much like the ones abusing her breasts to the entire surface of her clitoris where it began doing the same activity as up top. He was going to make sure that her first orgasm felt so good it would border on the verge of pain.

As he continued his domination of her his own arousal was reaching higher points, his body warmed even more and he had to focus more on all the specific functions he was employing across her body. His pleasure mounted as the sound of her cries spurred him to even greater lengths.

Fri Jun 08, 2007 1:39 am

Naomi legs naturally widened as she felt her cunt being filled even more. The pressure and movements against her walls caused her to start making pleasurable cries in short, but constant, bursts. As the suction began on her clit she got a little bit louder. She wasn’t a quiet one during sex, and she wasn’t ashamed of it. She forgot that she was being raped by an alien and just simply enjoyed it to the fullest. She didn’t feel any pain, but a bunch of pleasure. She was loving this.

She was reaching her orgasm soon, and she knew she wouldn’t be able to hold it back. The power was building up deep inside of her womanhood, and it was waiting to be released. Her eyes tightly, feeling it coming on soon enough. Her body tensed and she let her juices go. She screamed out in ecstasy as it wet the inside of her, and even managed to sneak out of it. It had been the strongest one she had ever felt in her entire life, and it was nigh painful but the pleasure blocked out most that. She evened out her breathes as well as she could, feeling her body relax some.

So was this it? Or would the monster want more?

Fri Jun 08, 2007 1:52 am

Lurp grinned to himself as the girls writhed and suddenly stiffened in his grasp. She had screamed with pleasure fit to shatter glass and he knew he had done a good job.

It was not over yeah however, he continued rubbing himself against her body, maintaining his own pleasure but noticeably slowed his movements around her most sensitive spots. Lulling her into a sense of closure he relaxed his grip on her and let her settle into a more comfortable posture.

Then he waited for her to speak.

Fri Jun 08, 2007 2:01 am

Naomi finally felt relieved. She had gotten rid of that itch inside of her that drove her to touch herself at the beach. She could possibly survive here now before trying to jump on one of the students or teachers. She noticed his movements slowly down and she relaxed even more. The next thing she did was tug on her arms. Her first words after this whole thing were nothing romantic at all.

“Can I have my arms back now?” She asked. “I really do think they’re an important part of me.” She then smiled faintly, “that was great though. If this was actually just a dream I think I’ve wet my sheets.” She smiled a little wider, trying to make light of the whole situation.

Fri Jun 08, 2007 2:10 am

Lurp had waited for precisely this moment. As she tugged to free herself of him he gave her a little more freedom of movement but still grasped her firmly. He responded in his most cheerfully disarming a tone.

"Oh poor naive Naomi, we can't have that...I haven't even cum yet and you apparently can still move." The length he still had embedded inside of her began to stir slowly as he continued, "I learned an interesting thing about the human female physiology when I first came to this island...I think your kind calls it the g-spot...apparently it induces a near instant and constant stream of orgasms on certain subjects if they're in a state of arousal...I'm going to find out how much of it you can take..."

With that final comment he speared himself upwards into her mercilessly. The force of the impalement literally lifting her off the ground and into the air and had it not been for his body still wrapped firmly around her wrists and ankles she probably would've been bucked right off of him, but as is such she was simply forced into a standing position, her back arched involuntarily against the force of his rape.

Deep inside of her, the functions continued, many times mores intense than before, they rampaged through her dripping cunt and ravaged the walls of her sex with reckless abandon...seeking, constantly seeking until they found what he was looking for. Immediately several tiny tentacles formed in the area and began attacking her g-spot, they took turns writhing over it, rubbing it, pressing against it, over and over and over.

Lurp raped her without remorse and felt himself building towards his own peak.

Fri Jun 08, 2007 2:24 am

Naomi didn’t quite know what to think when he began speaking. She could feel him moving inside her beginning to move again after his first sentence. She was rather afraid when he did tell her his intentions. She loved sex as much as the next slut, but his power on her g-spot would leave her in a pile of her own juices. She was already worn out from her last orgasm. How could she take any more?

She began to struggle helplessly for a couple seconds just before he trust himself up into her. She screamed out as if she was being stabbed right through because it felt like it. She felt herself arch naturally and gasped out loudly. She tried to calm herself down but had no time. Her insides were being ravaged and there was nothing she could do about it but stand there and take it as well as she could. She cried out again and again. Some were of pleasure, others were of pain. His first touch at her g-spot sent her shuddering but once he attacked it she screamed out even louder than her last orgasm. Liquid dripped out around his tentacles and dripped down her leg. She hit another one near immediately after, another scream pulsing through her. This time she somehow managed to say a word.

“St-stoop!” Although she knew it was very pathetic to even try to get him to stop.

Fri Jun 08, 2007 2:39 am

Lurp snorted audibly at her scream and continued the break-neck pace. As he felt her contract involuntarily around him he redoubled his efforts inside of her and particularly on her g-spot.

As she cried our her pleasure in pleading tones to the open air he formed a head in front of her and started keeping count.

"Two." He stated impassively as she came hard on his massive thrusting mound.

"Three." He droned as she came again, her juices flowing out of her cunt in steady rivulets."

Without missing a beat he continued bouncing her on his massively formed sex tendril, his own pleasure mounting with each orgasm that racked her body, but he wanted more than anything to see how many times he could cause this girl to lose her mind. So with endless stamina and immeasurable intensity he stabbed into her, his tendrils working deep inside of her with each thrust.

Fri Jun 08, 2007 2:55 am

Naomi felt the urge to hold onto her head, but she couldn’t so she allowed it to bend back as far as it would go. Her body was completely out of her control, and she didn’t really mind. Being a girl who has experimented with several illegal drugs she was used to not having complete control over herself. This was quite different though. She couldn’t hold back her orgasms and her mind was pulsing with pleasure and pain. Tears streamed down carefully from her eyes and fell back into her now sweaty hair. Beads of sweat were all over her from this vicious work-out of her body.

She screamed out again, but it didn’t sound like a scream to her. After she took in another breath she cried out loudly releasing another strong orgasm. It was beginning to coat the insides of her thighs and she felt so dirty. Her cunt was throbbing madly and she could feel her insides still stretching. She cried out in gasps, unable to catch her breath properly. This was completely insane, but she was trying her hardest to endure the torture.

Fri Jun 08, 2007 3:05 am

Time passed and Lurp was steadily losing his control. It had been nearly an hour since he had started Naomi on this new fuck regiment and he had lost her orgasm count about 20 minutes ago.

The girl had been reduced to little more than a limp figuring whimpering in the air as he fucked her constantly. Once in a while she would clench her teeth and hands hard, buck involuntarily at the hips, then her entire body would shiver with such force that it caused her teeth to chatter, she barely even had to breath to cry out anymore.

"So this is your limit then...I am thoroughly amazed." Lurp said to her as he struggle to control his own voice.

He felt his own monstrous orgasm start to come upon him and readied himself for the process, no sense in damaging her by accident. As his pleasure raced towards its peak he retracted virtually all of the specialized functions he had employed her on, reducing his form inside of her to a simple, albeit large, human shaped phallus, and not a moment too soon, for his own orgasm sent up him quickly.

His entire body glowed a myriad of bright colors, virtually sparkling in the night sky then suddenly his entire body crystallized and hardened. As hard and bright as a massive diamond, he encased her completely in mid air.

As he returned to his normal state he inspected the girl carefully and nodded to himself, he had not pierced her or damaged her in any way, that was always the danger with human women, they were incredibly fragile. The first human female he had ever raped had been when he had stolen her ship for transportation, and she had been killed instantly when he orgasmed, much to his displeasure and confusion.

As he lowered himself closer to the ground he set her down gently on the sand, then quickly eyeing her condition emulated her body down to the finest detail and lay down next to her, grinning impishly at her with her own face. He spoke, adopting her voice again, "So that's how it is..."

Fri Jun 08, 2007 3:28 am
Reply to topic   [ 33 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next