View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Sep 27, 2024 9:31 am

Reply to topic  [ 26 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 First Beach Swim (KouzaKai) 

Post Re: First Beach Swim (KouzaKai)
This was what the monster was waiting for, since he could see clearly in the almost pitch black darkness of the cave.

The seafloor holds many secrets unseen by the human eye, and Kouzakai was host to seeing all of this forms of creatures, monsters, and secrets alike. It is because of this that his eyes had been trained to see in the dark...and his body trained to withstand enormous pressures that could easily crush any human vessel.

His tentacle, as he was dexterous, hit its target on the spot...the strap of the brassiere that the lass was wearing. Eventually, the flick caused it to detach and let the bra fall off, without any injury to the garment.

Kouzakai hid again. His position was given away during that initial attack, and he needed to survey his prize for the time being.

You're dedicated to how I'm killing you.

A member of the Archanius Alliance, Lieutenant.
The Archanius Alliance
Terror of the Deep

Thu Jun 12, 2008 9:03 am
Profile YIM

Lyra did not know that he could see so well otherwise she would have devised a different plan. Instead she uncurled and got to her hands and knees. She began to crawl behind large rocks towards the entrance. It was dark and the progress was slow. She had to feel with a hand before she could move even an inch.

Her hands and knees were starting to hurt from the hard ground under them. She caught the yelp making only a small squeak instead as a sharp rock jabbed her knee. She peered through the darkness hoping to see where he was so she would know.

Thu Jun 12, 2008 7:41 pm

It was time for something to begin.

It helped, though, that his body was so much chiseled like the rocks in this cave. His scales helped in the illusion that his body was a wall among the many jagged rocks and walls of the cavern. And the farther she moved from the small lagoon opening, the dimmer the light became. She would not see so greatly as she did at that recent spot.

He spotted where she was going, and shifting and leaping in between rocks and crags, he moved until he was blocking the path she was walking on.

Chuckling to himself, he slowly moved to intersect her path and align himself with the only opening in the rocks, leading to the outside of the cave and a little door leading to some more cave networks, most of which offered a hard but sure path to the outside.

He remained silent...watched her actions in the dark, and waited for her to touch him. Then...he would start what he wanted to do.

The Archanius Alliance
Terror of the Deep

Wed Jun 18, 2008 9:02 am
Profile YIM

Lyra reached out a hand as she crawled being truely frightened. Nothing had been this cruel to her since coming here. Mostly that used her and left, this was different as if he was playing a game with her.

She reached out feeling what she thought was a wall. In the cramped space she turned herself around. Her body was now pointed away from him. She was going to search for another escape route.

He would be able to see the bottom of her suit crawling alone her ass and the folds of her sex. Her twisting and movements were causing her lower half to become exposed. The side tying string had loosened.

Thu Jun 19, 2008 5:55 pm

As she wheeled around, he did saw what she was trying to do. She was looking for a way out of here, another way. And his plan had worked perfectly.

She thought his body was a craggy wall, thanks largely to the scales that had accumulated barnacles and other shellfish things that clung onto him during that long, long time that he had been in the depths of the ocean. Now, it was his turn to play the hunter.

He was rewarded with the view of her bottom getting slowly undone, to the point that she did not realize a lecherous creature was behind her and enjoying the view. He smiled; this was way beyond luck. It was someone offering him a gift, but he decided to take his time with it. Gifts such as this rarely come and it was to be savored slowly, at best.

Tentacles reached out as he slowly followed her, careful not to let his presence be felt, only to spring a rather unnerving surprise.

The Archanius Alliance
Terror of the Deep

Fri Jun 20, 2008 11:02 am
Profile YIM

Lyra crawled away from the blocked exit with more confidence then she had entered. Unfortantly she moved too quickly and her other knee encountered the sharp rock she had hit on the way in. She yelped in pain feeling it cut into her.

Her legs and knees were scrapped and slighlty bloody from her crawling. The pain was great but she wasn't about to give up. She moved to sit staying there for several minutes. Had she known he was behind her she wouldn't have, but that was sometimes the bliss of being ignorant.

Drawing her knees up she wrapped her arms around her legs as she leaned back against the wall. She laid her head on her torn knees and closed her eyes. There had to be a way out before he found her....

Fri Jun 20, 2008 6:53 pm

Without any warning, all of a sudden a tentacle wrapped around both her arms, binding them together and keeping them to her back. At the same time another tentacle wrapped around her ankles, binding them together.

Plan one had worked. He would see her, whatever happened, but he thought it might be nice for plan two...for her to see him.

So, with her panicking, he used some of his tentacles to shatter rocks and to open up the cave with little rays of light. The rocks hit the thick cave walls strong enough to penetrate through, but was accurate enough not to shatter the dome separating the cave from the rest of the outside world.

Rays of light began pouring in in patches, slowly illuminating the cave, and slowly, surely, the rays of light began to display the fearsome visage of the girl's captor.

She did not even notice that her bottom had come undone since then.

The Archanius Alliance
Terror of the Deep

Sat Jun 21, 2008 3:46 am
Profile YIM

Lyra screamed when something wrapped around her arms and ankles. "Oh please no please no," she whispered to herself. She twisted about struggling to get loose. Her breasts swayed while her bottoms fell away.

"Let me go you freak," she screamed at the monster. She continued to buck and twist. Her struggle was only succeeding in making her tired. She tried to bite anything that came near her.

Mon Jun 23, 2008 3:20 am

He gave her something to bite on, alright.

A large tentacle wafted in front of her, just in time for her to grab it with her teeth and bite it. It did seem to be in pain but this was part of the job. Kouzakai was so accustomed to pain that the only thing he did was to get the girl in his arms.

" Gotcha," he said, smiling eeriely.

This was the time when he held her arms together with his tentacles, and spread her feet apart with another one. She was in an upright position, and since her arms were overhead she was in a position which greatly raised up her perky breast.

Sure enough, the beast's large hands covered her breasts securely. He tested them in his palms, testing their firmness.

Perfect. He could not stop salivating over his prize.

The Archanius Alliance
Terror of the Deep

Fri Jun 27, 2008 5:48 am
Profile YIM

Lyra struggled bucking in his grasp as her curses were muffled by the tentacle. Her breasts were large and firm in his hands bouncing as she bucked. Her nipples were already hard the rings having turn cold sending sensations through them. She yanked at her hands trying to free herself.

She jerked at her feet even as he spred her legs. She bucked and twisted feel herself and her struggles grow weaker. Her face flamed slightly feeling her sex dampen. "Please stop..." she cried softly.

Thu Jul 10, 2008 4:37 pm

Her struggles were more than trying to get away. She was trying to convince her body not to enjoy his advances, lest she forgot herself and gave in to what he was trying for her to feel...unbridled lust.

He smiled, though, knowing what he was doing was effective. He moved according to what he had observed so far, his brain telling him that this was something good that was happening.

His hands were experts in doing justice to such round, smooth objects, taking their weight and squeezing them as if a farmer trying to figure out if his fruits were ripe for the picking. They were perfect, fitting snugly in his hands, rising and falling with each laboured breath from the girl.

He smiled.

Her sex was free from any attention, or so she thought. Tentacles had began traversing the are between her legs...feeling her dampness. It had doubled from what he had seen earlier.

Yes, this was beginning to become more fun than before, after all.

The Archanius Alliance
Terror of the Deep

Mon Jul 21, 2008 6:37 am
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 26 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2