View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Sep 22, 2024 10:33 pm

Reply to topic  [ 19 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 An isolated foresty path (Naomi Aiya) 

Naomi blinked innocently when he asked for her apartment number. She nearly snickered, thinking about what Roslein’s reaction would be if she was awake. She was kind of sketchy about giving him her apartment number for that reason. Last thing she wanted was to send a fiend to her friend. She just hoped by the time they were done he wouldn’t be thirsting for more. She knew she wouldn’t be, especially if he did make her go unconscious. She’d be all sexed up for a long time, although she knew if she met any monsters between they wouldn’t even care about petty things like that.

“I’m in dorm number thirty-seven. I have a roomie there by the name of Roslein, so careful not to wake her or you might end up getting yelled at which would wake all the girls,” she said with a small chuckle. It was honest though. “And please try your best not to touch her. She’s gorgeous in her own way, I warn you, but just leave it.” She then frowned, pointing out another reason why he might be asking, “and now you can find me any time for the secondary visit. Shit. Walked right into that one.”

She was soon distracted by what felt like a full body massage. She almost felt like his food, and she was being tenderized at the moment. She felt them all over her body, melting her insides. She enjoyed it, but she wasn’t quite enjoying being teased so much. Her hands were free though, and if he didn’t move to her body’s most sensitive spot she would be soon enough.

Her back arched as his tentacles clamped on the centre of her nipples. He applied it just where she need it. They were so hard now it must’ve been easy to clamp down on them though. She felt the tiny hairs moving, and then wetness. He really knew how to tease a girl. She gasped softly as it clamped down on her thigh. Almost naturally her hand moved up the other side of her thigh, but then moved in between her lips. She rubbed it gently though, noticing how wet she really was. She let out a quiet, but very pleasured moan. She just wanted more, and if he was going to tease about it she’d do something about it.

Mon Jun 11, 2007 8:13 pm

Well, she wasn't his food, he wasn't going to eat her, unlike some other monsters on this island, so, luckily for her, her thoughts were only an analogy and not a literal fact. At least, they were this time. Who knew when she'd meet someone like Alucard. Then again, who knew they had met Alucard afterward, since he tended to erase memories? Perhaps she'd already been used by that one, and just didn't know it.

Then, she spoke, spilling everything, about her dorm, her roommate, everything. After the last of her words, she'd feel his amusement again. So, yes, part of it was to make it easier for him to get at her once again. Was that so wrong a thing, really? He would be silent as he teased her, not responding for a moment, actually several moments. Then she'd hear (or sense, whatever) strong laughter.

Dorm 37. I shall remember... She would feel his teasing, the way he said that. Hmm. Roslein is her name? Well, I will not touch her when I take you back to your room, however I make no guarantee I will not later. In fact, it's almost certain I will, at some point. But don't worry, the likelihood is the same as it was before, so you didn't just give your friend any attention she wouldn't have had. She would feel his smile. However, I will make sure to ask the girls their names from now on, so I can know when I have met your roommate.

As he continued teasing her physically, arousing her and probably driving her quite a bit into sexual desire, he found her move her hand down. Well, this was interesting. She moved her fingers into herself, began even fingering herself gently, giving herself pleasure. Again, he was not in the least rushed for time, so why not let her play a little bit? He'd tease her awhile longer, maybe even let her get herself off. After all, the reason he did this was to enjoy the girls' pleasure, both the sounds and sights, and also feel it through his empathic link. Not that he felt the pleasure as sexual pleasure of his own, but as something else, something still quite pleasant. Maybe it was a drug to him? Maybe he was just an addict? Hmm. He honestly hadn't thought of that before. He'd have to look into that.

Regardless, the thing he enjoyed was their pleasure, forced as it was. So, he would not find this little turn of events unpleasant in the least, and in fact would increase his teasing in response. She would feel her breasts squeezed slightly now, a small pulse as the tentacles surrounding her breasts squeezed into her flesh. Her nipples would be pulled slightly harder, as well, and soon she'd feel the tentacles there right under her arm clamp as well, to the flesh there. He wondered how sensitive that area was. Another tentacle eased up her other thigh, and clamped on the opposite spot from the first. Then, she'd feel a smaller one, there on her neck, not wrapping entirely around but there rubbing against the flesh of the front of her young neck, soon clamping down with a smaller "mouth", there on the side of it.

Oh, yes, he would tease her, draw it out. In the end, it would make the result more fun. For him at least. Why hurry when you could go slow and savor every moment? And she was just so very entertaining, he didn't want to miss this at all.

Mon Jun 11, 2007 8:43 pm
Profile YIM

Naomi gave a weak smile when he said he would’ve gotten her anyway. If she told any fiend of where her friend rested, it’d be him. She was afraid of him as she was with every other monster she had been with, but even that fear was hidden. She felt relaxed by him, so she wasn’t going to struggle. For a monster he was good. If anyone was rushing things it was her. That didn’t happen too often. Sure, she wasn’t opposed to fingering herself but she was with a monster at the moment. She preferred some privacy. She hadn’t even done so since she got Roslein as a roomie.

“She might even whimper,” she whispered thinking of her roomie. Roslein did have a certain toughness to her, just different than Naomi’s. Naomi had an uncontrollable attitude, her roomie was more in control-- or at least she thought.

She felt relieved when he didn’t even tease her with words when she began to touch herself. He just increased the pleasure she was having by squeezing her breasts. She felt more of the tentacles on her, squeezing in spots. When the latched onto the under her arms clamp she involuntarily arched her back, and moaned softly. It was a very sensitive part on her, although it caused some pain. She continued and moved her thumb over her clit, with one of her fingers rubbing her entrance. She could feel the dampness in there. She made a slight mewing noise, pushing in another finger. Might as well loosen herself up for his largeness that was to come.

“I’m glad humans have fingers,” she gasped out. She began pumping her fingers at a slow pace, occasionally scissoring them against her walls. “I need to cut my nails soon,” she admitted in a whisper, feeling them up against her tight walls.

Wed Jun 13, 2007 12:14 am

Fear? He couldn't sense much of that at the moment, even if she was feeling it as true. What she was showing, seeing, acting like, however, was something quite a bit different. She was acting aroused, calm, more like she was enjoying herself instead of simply being upset and forced completely outside of her own will. The only one rushing was her. And that was a pretty accurate statement of the moment. He'd definitely find her again in the future. Her reactions to a second time would be... interesting, to say the least.

Whimpering? Hmm. She was making it harder for him not to target Roslein directly. I'll tell you if you were right. That, too, was true. Naomi's mood was... interesting at the moment. Whispering to herself and to him, playing with herself... her mind was enjoying itself, and she was losing herself, it seemed, to her own pleasure. That was fine, too, and he welcomed it. Soon enough she'd be lost in the pleasure he gave her, and wouldn't be even able to think. It was just a taste of what was to come, wasn't it?

When she arched her back he responded by moving another tentacle to her other side, teasing right under her other arm, latching on with the mouth-like tip of his tentalce. It would truly feel like all of them were little mouths sucking on her flesh, toying with her. Her thighs, neck, breasts, soon her stomach as well. He was playing with her lightly, slowly increasing his ministrations as she did the same. Her moaning, groaning were noted, and caused the sucking to increase, the fondling to increase. Several more tentacles came to her, and simply traced on her flesh, of her back, her asscheeks, legs, sides. He was going to play with her until she was willing, perhaps until she asked him to continue. Wouldn't that be something?

Finally, her mewling, moaning, and, finally, whispered words between gasps caused him to respond again, the feeling like a small smile entering her consciousness before he spoke to her. They seem quite effective at this job, yes. He was silent a moment longer, the smile staying in her mind. She would feel the tentacles around her ankles, and soon knees, spreading her legs, exposing her more than even before. Continue enjoying yourself, as long as you wish.

Wed Jun 13, 2007 8:12 pm
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 19 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2