View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Sep 24, 2024 7:06 pm

Reply to topic  [ 51 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Lost and Found (for Dawn) 

Post Re: Lost and Found (for Dawn)
Dawn knew it was too late, all her warnings, was just too late. This, monster, was something else completely, she had met almost every monster she can think of, most of them are just outright sexual beasts and have nothing else in mind. Most of them she has found ways to bet, even before her disappearence, but even with her new "gift" she found herself at the losing end. He had the smarts to go with everything else, it was rare, very rare.

Her punch didn't seem to dent him by any means, although she was able to break the illusion, she was still unable to do anything about it. He was massive, at least 7 feet, with the usual tentacles that almost every monster has. It seems to do the same as everything else, to give her a hell of a time to fight back. Dawn haven't given into her feelings of despair or hopelessness, she was too experienced for it. Dawn knew from a fact that most monsters let there guard down when they feel like they have got there "pray". She usually lets them have there way with her until she found an opening, but again he didn't seem that way. He was taking steps in making sure she didn't have that chance.

"You bastards are all the same. I will give you credit for reading my mind so well. You got lucky my flash spell hit when it did." Dawn still didn't want to admit it but she knew she didn't have any ways out this time. Still, he said something about helping her control this, flash spells she has been getting. He was able to pick up on the pain she got that was something new too. Though he did also say to give him anything he wanted. Something she wasn't so supprised to hear. "I don't need your help, you think it is that easy to just control something the damn scientists gave me? you give them too little credit." She did though, as much as she hates to admit it, the N.I.C.E. Labs always get what they want, but this little side effect might have been not on there list to give away.

Dawn still was in no shape to give up any physical fight, the pleasure surging through her body was slowly taking over, and while she was desperatly fighting back in her mind, her body was slowly giving in. She knows she can't hold it back much longer, especially in the conditon she was in. Dawn knows he will be able to do anything to her in due time, Dawn knows it, her strength have been drained trying to suppress what has been going on in her head. Dawn wanted to moan but held that as well, her body was surging with the pleasure she didn't want from him.

Dawn Portman's Bio: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=2908&p=48448#p48448
Dawn Portman's Personal Diary (Reading): viewtopic.php?f=12&t=3148

Student Of The Month, May 2004
SHS Cheerleading Squad Captain
SHS Swim Team Captain

Sat Jun 28, 2008 9:10 am

Dawn Portman:

Dawn knew it was too late, all her warnings, was just too late. This, monster, was something else completely, she had met almost every monster she can think of, most of them are just outright sexual beasts and have nothing else in mind. Most of them she has found ways to bet, even before her disappearence, but even with her new "gift" she found herself at the losing end. He had the smarts to go with everything else, it was rare, very rare.

Her punch didn't seem to dent him by any means, although she was able to break the illusion, she was still unable to do anything about it. He was massive, at least 7 feet, with the usual tentacles that almost every monster has. It seems to do the same as everything else, to give her a hell of a time to fight back. Dawn haven't given into her feelings of despair or hopelessness, she was too experienced for it. Dawn knew from a fact that most monsters let there guard down when they feel like they have got there "pray". She usually lets them have there way with her until she found an opening, but again he didn't seem that way. He was taking steps in making sure she didn't have that chance.

"You bastards are all the same. I will give you credit for reading my mind so well. You got lucky my flash spell hit when it did." Dawn still didn't want to admit it but she knew she didn't have any ways out this time. Still, he said something about helping her control this, flash spells she has been getting. He was able to pick up on the pain she got that was something new too. Though he did also say to give him anything he wanted. Something she wasn't so supprised to hear. "I don't need your help, you think it is that easy to just control something the damn scientists gave me? you give them too little credit." She did though, as much as she hates to admit it, the N.I.C.E. Labs always get what they want, but this little side effect might have been not on there list to give away.

Dawn still was in no shape to give up any physical fight, the pleasure surging through her body was slowly taking over, and while she was desperatly fighting back in her mind, her body was slowly giving in. She knows she can't hold it back much longer, especially in the conditon she was in. Dawn knows he will be able to do anything to her in due time, Dawn knows it, her strength have been drained trying to suppress what has been going on in her head. Dawn wanted to moan but held that as well, her body was surging with the pleasure she didn't want from him.

Aegir's profile
Midori Gemma
full sized image of Aegir

Sun Jun 29, 2008 1:10 am
Profile ICQ

Temper, temper. He waved the tip of a tentacle in front of her face, his mouth tentacles moved in such a manner that they were clearly showing an expression of sorts though one that was far to alien to read given his physical nature. One of mirth perhaps? The feel of his tentacles getting a hold upon her bare skin was enriching. Each movement allowed him to coil more of his appendages around her legs, those tentacles slowly climbing up the trunks of her legs as a serpent would wind itself around a tree in order to get to the branches far above the jungle's floor. While those limbs eased over her skin he could taste her for his tentacles had been linked to his sense of taste.

Luck has little to do with it Dawn Portman. Do you believe I have nothing better to do than lurk around simply waiting for someone to chance on by? I am not so primitive to simply leave matters to chance. Oh, no, Dawn, not I. You have been selected, one amongst many. Seeing that she had not retaliated just yet Aegir brushed his elongated fingers down from her cheek letting them lightly skim against her neck. He could rip into her like a Christmas present divesting her of her attire in a heartbeat, devouring her in an instant in order to sate his carnal desires, but that seemed so vulgar, so wasteful. Why gobble down such a succulant morsel when he could consume it a piece at a time prolonging his enjoyment?

On the contrary I do not give them such little credit. I simply give my own talents that much more. Such matters are not so hard to control my dear. You shall see in time. The mind is both a tool and a weapon, his fingers dipped down from her neck stroking against her collar bone as he deliberately brushed against the fabric of her top. Why your kind does not even use 10% of your mind's capacity but you need not believe me. Oh, heavens no I don't expect you to do that. What I submit to you is a mere sampling of what powers the mind can draw upon. Such simple pleasures you now feel are being generated by your own subconscious.

You need not my help? Then shut it out. Deny me in hearing your passionate cries if you can. Aegir's mouth tentacles swiveled about, white eyes watching her as he lifted his other hand upward. The tentacle that had been hovering before her face pulled back dipping low to hover half a foot in front of his torso as a means of defense. Should she try to attack him again he would use that appendage to either block, divert or capture her limb before she could land her blow not that he was overly worried about such an attack. She seemed helpless enough at this stage even if she was fighting against him mentally physically there seemed little that she could do at this stage.

With his second hand easing against the curve of her breast the tips of his fingers brushed against the material of her top lightly before those digits folded about the perky tit. Bestowing her with a small squeeze there he leaned forward just a little needing to bend over as he did so in order to bring his face closer to her own. White eyes focused upon her own as he reached deeply into her soul. Shuffling through her mind he hunted for data, then upon retrieving a small file tucked away at the back of her mind he accessed it streaming through some of her past experiences both here on Shokushu and elsewhere before this place. His mouth tentacles twisted a bit in what was the equivalent of a grin to his species though his telepathic words sank directly into her mind.

I shall show you that I am unlike most beings you will meet. Endure one simple challenge and I will release you with little harm done than the wasting of your time and this little grope here. Fail and I will consume your body. All you need to is resist cumming for one minute. Can you do that? I will not even touch you throughout that time save to secure you from simply running off that is. Shut me out, prove to me that you need no help and you can save yourself. I doubt there would be many that would at least give you such a fighting chance.

Slipping his hand back he let his fingers skim across her breast before drawing his touch from her, save for the two tentacles coiled about her legs. White eyes focused upon her for a second, then, without any further adieu he lashed out into her mind. It was not a psionic blow that he had reigned down upon her. Rather he had drawn every memory, every pleasureable sexual experience to the fore of her mind. She would not just remember them, oh, that would have been too bland for his tastes. No, he instilled the memory of those sensations that had been brought with such experiences allowing them to flash in a chaotic fashion through her mind. Aloud, telepathically, he began his count. One ... two ...

Aegir's profile
Midori Gemma

Sun Jun 29, 2008 1:15 am
Profile ICQ

One Minute? This has to be done, or else she would be eaten and that is something she can’t NOT let happen. Especially since she has just gotten back here, being devoured by something as monstrous as he is wouldn’t be a good end. But doing it would be harder than it would seem, trying to last a minute would normally be pretty easy for her, though in her condition she wouldn’t last that long. His mental assaults are very strong and something she can’t ignore anymore. The pleasure surging through her mind, then body was something she never experienced before.

Dawn can hear him go, one, two inside her head. The pleasure was building up and she couldn’t resist moaning anymore. Dawn had started moaning quickly when the count began, she wasn’t being penetrated, just being groped and mentally sexually assaulted but she felt it, his touches were real. Dawn keeps on trying to resist but her being upside down, and her 36C breasts were being teased, in her condition it didn’t take much for them to harden. Dawn tries her best to keep her mind in check, but still he was doing too much all at once in her head. She was wet, remembering every sexual assault ever done to her was unleashed in her head. From just playing around with Kim, to being raped by the monsters, to the hidden sexual tests being performed on her during her absence.

Dawn had to hold out, but her body was telling a different story, she juices were slowly coming out, her breasts were rock hard, she was moaning, “uhmmm...oohh…” quickly filled the air. Dawn still tries not to give in, splitting her concentration between her mind and her body. Trying desperately not to orgasm, but her head was filled with intense images of her being fucked. Every imaged played out like a small video in her head, with her always cumming or the monster cumming over her body. Somehow, she had to hold it, it was probably the longest minute of her life. Dawn was very near her orgasm but somehow found the strength to hold it in, while her soft silky skin begins trembling from her hard attempts to not orgasm.

It again was the longest minute of her life, in her head she hears the slow minute, come…and pass with her able to barely hold out. Within several seconds of the minute passing though, Dawn caved into her body, and orgasm intensely, she came, and came, until her body was quaking, her strength disappeared with her juices flowing out of her thong and between her legs. She was quaking, shivering, the monster should obviously tell, by the feel of her skin, and the fact that her mind went blank. Dawn blacked out, holding her orgasm in took too much, in her weak condition she had blacked out, and went limp. She looked like a trophy now, even if she tried not to become one but Dawn was just, too perfect, breasts fitted perfectly with her slim and fit body, her skin was soft, and silky smooth, plus she was blonde, and her big blue eyes. Maybe this was the reason she was chosen by Victoria’s Secret, something only her close friends new about.

SHS Swim Team Captain

Sun Jun 29, 2008 3:03 am

Sensing her panic Aegir had realized that she had misconstrued his meaning. He had not meant his words literally though supposing that she had taken him at face value given his appearance. Fear had to have guided her decision as well. But he had not stopped to elaborate upon the matter too focused on observing her reactions than correcting her wayward thoughts. While he had meant to devour her in the metaphorical sense of the world, consuming not her flesh but her body with his own Aegir had seen a measure of salvation in her words. Salvation in that should she endure the minute, which he entirely felt she would not, then he would be exonerated from keeping his word as he had meant it. She would hold him to not eating her, which was fine by him since he had no intentions of consuming her flesh.

Letting loose with a soft burbling sound Aegir's gaze drifted down upon her form. The toll that his challenge had taken upon her had been quite devastating it seemed. Exhaustion played over her features and for once he had managed to bring it on with next to no effort on his part. Usually it was while ensnared that his victims would ceaselessly struggle against his grip until either expending themselves entirely in their efforts to escape or came to the realization that escape at that point had been impossible. This time, however, it had seemed that the challenge itself was what had caused his prey to exert so much effort that she could handle it no further. His mouth tentacles bobbed and weaved about in apparent mirth though slowly they seemed to settle at least settle as much as they were accustomed to given that those appendages seemed to be in constant flux even when Aegir himself had been at rest.

Very good! See control can be harnessed by channeling your thoughts, by focusing. Course my dear you fell short by approximately five seconds. Four point nine actually ... Aegir brought a tentacle up to the side of her face, the tip slithering against her cheek in an odd caress. Survival instincts tend to bring out the best in us. So focused were you on the actual count itself that you had not picked up on the fact that I jumped a few numbers here and there. Can't blame you if you didn't notice the jumps, your concentration being as intense as it was I would imagine that your subconscious and conscious mind must have only been too thankful for having one less second to endure. So focused on hearing the number sixty that all others seemed to be irrelevant.

Ah, but you can relax. Rest assurd that I will not consume you, at least not in the way you had initially believed any how. It would rather defeat the purpose as to why I have ensnared you after all even if there is a smidgeon of temptation brought on by the prospect of absorbing your mind. Your exposure to the labs has left you changed for certain though. I must profess a certain curiousity in learning how those events have changed you and of course how they would allow you to interface with one of my nodes. Oh, but you probably don't want to hear me rambling on and on about such things especially since you're probably wondering when this wave of pleasure will ever cease. Quick answer, it won't. Not until correct what I have done though in doing so I would deprive you of a very fine gift. You probably just want me to shut up and fuck you. Hmm ... I suppose I could indulge you in that endeavor.

Aegir certainly was placing words in her mouth though all for his own mirth. If he had read her correctly she would retort with something harsh, insult him in some manner and make some sort of feeble threat though before she could do all that he tugged at her legs with those entwining tentacles of his spreading them a bit further apart, unbalancing her and setting her upon the ground so that he could better view her. Her model looks shining through of course, he canted his head to the side as he appraised her this time as a man would appraise a fine looking woman rather than on her simple physical characteristics as far as they would benefit his own research.

His gaze came to focus upon her mini skirt, another tentacle sweeping outward to skim against the hem before slipping beneath the fabric. A moment later that same tentacle was working its way against the panties she wore beneath, a slow caress against the top of the material just before the tip of his tentacle eased beneath the fabric itself. Like a slug that appendage crawled along her skin as it began its southernly descent heading straight for the unseen glistening petals of her body. In time he would see these portions of her but for the moment Aegir was enjoying the lethargic unraveling of what was to come.

Aegir's profile
Midori Gemma

Sun Jun 29, 2008 10:15 pm
Profile ICQ

Dawn was blacked out, however her mind quickly came back to life. She tried moving her body but her body wasn’t moving, and she feels as if she was having one of those out of body experiences. It was a first, then again nothing about her returning to the campus has been right anyway, and these images, her memories, her new hair style, and especially her strange new sense that she hasn’t quiet come to understand yet. However not before long, she found herself hearing that she failed the test! However she wasn’t going to be devoured, at least from what he has been saying inside her head, she had mistaken what he was thinking of. So in other words, she placed herself through something that she didn’t need to force upon herself from the first place.

She was angry, forcing herself to go through all of that, and what the monster has been saying in her head she already knew. Dawn had fought off those images before, these flash images that have been crippling her so much. However he must have known by peaking through her head so much that these have been more than just images. She poured her heart, and body into forcing the images to stop, and in doing so crippled her. It wasn’t the flash images that crippled her, it was her attempts and hard tries in trying to suppress the images that made her vulnerable.

It wasn’t over though, as she slowly regained consitenous she found herself laying on the ground with the monster standing very tall above her, and it was rather fast when she felt his tentacle slowly worm its way up her legs, under her miniskirt, than eventually her panties. She wanted to argue about how unfair it was for him to add numbers in the count, but she knew that it didn’t matter either way really. He was going to most likely fuck her with or without her consent, still he cheated and that bothered her. Dawn was in no control of what is happening, only was able to keep her mind while he kept on talking.

She tried to make sure she didn’t pass out again, her body can’t take another rush like something she forced herself upon. Figuring that he is reading her mind away, she spoke inside her mind, while her mouth it was moaning trying to suppress the pleasure flowing freely up and down her body. “You think you’re so smart, screwing up your own count in order to get to me? You damn things really have no shame do you? Doing anything it takes to take us. Are you that afraid that one of us might be strong enough to fight you guys off so taking advantage when we are at our weakest? You sicken me.”

SHS Swim Team Captain

Sun Jun 29, 2008 11:18 pm

Gleefully Aegir absorbed her thoughts deciphering each one in return. The thing that intrigued him most was the fact that she thought that he may have kept to his word. He could take what he wanted and while these little challenges and games meant little to Aegir himself they did provide him with a little amusement as much as distract him from the toil brought on by day to day events. A little entertainment that spiced things up, so much so that he would have been willing to cut her loose. Loosing every once in awhile hardly deterred Aegir, he was patient enough to realize that what he did not acquire today could be maintained tomorrow. Nor was he above reconsidering his plans if things went haywire along the way.

He had not lied, though he did deliberately allow her to misinterpret the count. His focus waivered from her for just the barest of moments as he considered her later thoughts. The flood of them swept into his mind just as his tentacle had gotten a hair's breath away from her clit. The appendage halted there, his mouth tentacles twitching in what many would have deemed to be annoyance though in truth had been something more akin with curiousity.

Shame? Shame? What is that word ... Aegir pried into her mind, his nature giving her a moment's respite as he searched for an answer to something he had no knowledge of. Ah ... humiliation, embarrassment, mortification, abashment ... I suppose not. These are alien concepts. Fear? Why would I need to fear you? I must say Dawn it does intrigue me that you think you could overwhelm me enough physically or mentally to brake free. But I am feeling quite generous today. I do hope I selected the right word, generous. Select your challenge and if I cannot best you then I will concede my right to you on this evening.

The tip of his tentacle then stretched out to brush haphazardly against her clit, just the barest of touches at this stage. White eyes regarded her in silence for a moment as his mind filtered through all the thoughts and emotions that played through her head. Sure, he had manipulated her to this point, ensured that she had exhausted herself so there would be little if any fight left in her but she had touched upon something that had been quite irresistable to Aegir. Dawn toyed with his curiousity with her words whether she had meant to or not. The night was still young, he would have her soon enough that he was sure of. His cockiness was perhaps getting the better of him for under normal circumstances he would have simply torn into her by now already learning what it would feel like to have her body wrapped around his own, his thick long cock invading her body letting the sweetest friction play over him. How he would generate those sweet moans in greater intensity and volume!

Those thoughts danced before his mind's eye for a moment before he had been shuffled back to the here and now. Fail ... well there's no need in spelling out what you already know, is there? Now the tip of his tentacle began to flicker against her clit in ernest. Small light strokes in a clockwise fashion just to get started the technique could have been employed to shatter her concentration or as a means to emphasis his point, either way Aegir would let her come to her own conclusions.

Aegir's profile
Midori Gemma

Mon Jun 30, 2008 12:03 am
Profile ICQ

Dawn know by now her body can’t do what her mind is trying to do, she was moaning already, softly as the tentacle plays around with her clit, teasing her body. However she was barely to pick up what his mind as been telling her, he was curious about how she is able to control her mind while her body was telling a completely different story. Maybe the N.I.C.E. Labs, doing all the experiments, gave her something even more than just the ability to control her mind, the ability to split her thoughts up. Unlike most other students, she was more than special in her own little ways, Dawn looks as different from her new hair style, than other students. Dawn knows her hair is different from everyone, very few students on the campus have permanent highlights, let alone them being Pink next to her blonde hair.

Dawn was barely to keep her own mind from giving in also to the gentle teasing that is going on, and the constant surge of pleasure flowing in her body. It was very hard for her to keep her mind on what she should try and do, and with that she responded, "Fail? I don’t fail unless you cheat like you just did. I’ll give you something, you can take me physically, and I can damn promise you my mind won’t give in." Maybe saying that in her head wasn’t exactly something she should have done, but Dawn knows that she can hold out, but it really depends on what he does to her physically. So far, she can hold on, Dawn knows she was moaning softly and at any moment he can just rip her clothes off and double penetrate her and have his way with her. Hopefully that doesn’t happen but you never know, this monster has been very unpredictable. He could really have his way with her, and maybe her mind really would give in. She doesn’t know unless she tries.

"Come on, I dare you to do anything," She has stumbled across the monster’s curiously that Dawn knows she can play upon, but then again if it doesn’t go her way she will be on the wrong end of something she might not be able to resist. "I win, you let me go, you win, and I will let you take me where ever you want." Dawn tried to struck a deal with the thing, in her head of course, she has been counting on him reading her thoughts, since she was literally moaning, her legs was spread out and her clit was visibly being played by the tentacle, her bare pussy was just opened to him and he wasn’t doing a thing about it. From the monsters, position, he can clearly see that Dawn was clean shaven, Dawn always been cleanly shaven, with her soft and silky skin, if she was to become a trophy, she would easily be become one. She might get through this after all.

Dawn physically was still moaning, her legs have been struggling against her bonds, he was just playing with her physically now and she knows it also. There is nothing she can do though, she wasn’t in the physical condition or the position to make such demands. He was on control, and as long she can distract him long enough mentally she might be able to avoid something she doesn’t want to happen. She was too physically weak to take anything, if he suddenly changes his mind and decides to take her now, she couldn’t do a thing, other than hope she comes out of it ok.

SHS Swim Team Captain

Mon Jun 30, 2008 1:47 am

There was a series of clucking sounds that added to the soft burbles that spewed forth from his mouth. The burbles sounded more or less like running water rushing against rocks while the clucks could have been the equivalent of a human making noises with their tongue by applying it to the roof of there mouth and pushing against it. His plain white eyes drew in her form feeling the slight struggles she managed against his grasping tentacles. Entranced with the luscious music that her lips produced for him Aegir quite liked the fact that she was caught up in rapture almost to the point where he had nearly missed her communication.

He had been graced with such ability that he could easily drift backwards through her thoughts finding her short term memory and conjuring up her recent statement so as to have perfect clarity upon it. So she had admitted that there was little she could do to get out of this situation. His mouth tentacles withered in delight, while he brought a lone finger down the center of her body by setting it first upon her chin. One long stroke that melted a path down her throat, between her breasts and further still.

Cheat? Why I never said I would offer a consistent count, just that you had to hold out for a minute. I will give you that it was perhaps a little unfair from your perspective but life is most unfair. His tentacle picked up a little speed applying a little firmness though not much to its administration of her clit occassionally nudging it softly with a suction cup for additional effect. He stood to loose everything if he let Dawn goad him but Aegir's attention had been grabbed by her defiance. Being rebuffed verbally or mentally was something that occurred often enough, there was nothing new to that. What was new was her willingness to cast caution to the wind having learned that there was nothing for her to loose. Dawn's situation could only improve while Aegir's could get worse. He could loose his prey for starters. At the same token though he could gather a measure of forced compliance from her should he succeed and that in and of itself seemed an adequate reward for the risk entailed.

He harped upon the fact that she knew he could have taken her already or could do so now if he had been so inclined. That sole finger of his had passed over her mini skirt, circumvented the tentacle that was playing with her clit then made contact with that smooth slit of her sex. Unimpeded by any hair the path he had traced was easy enough for him to follow. Tentacles eagerly danced about his mouth as if in anticipation for what was to come, that finger glided down against her then crawled back up the very path it had come only to dip back down over that moist patch of flesh that called out to his senses.

At first he had mistaken her words as a plea to take her but her thoughts had rectified that mattered readily enough. She wanted to challenge him in a fashion? Well this was quite interesting given the stakes. Though of course he sought to remind her of her situation. Hmm, most interesting. Though I could simply take you know as you have previously stated. Provided your challenge isn't something nonsensical like modelling lingerie then I am willing to give you a chance. So, my dear, what is the challenge that you offer up?

While he awaited her response Aegir used his free hand to cup one of her breasts letting his fingers melt against the gracious curve. Pressing his fingers in against it he bestowed a squeeze upon her pulling his thumb back far enough so that it could trace over her aerole had it not been for the fabric of her clothes getting in the way of course.

Aegir's profile
Midori Gemma

Mon Jun 30, 2008 6:53 am
Profile ICQ

Trying to keep her body and mind in sync, Dawn managed to utter the words she wanted to say, holding her moans in as much as she can, "hmmmm…No….tentacles…oohh…fuck me with your own…cock…and you will come be…be…fore…me" Dawn, after managed to speak the words, let the pleasure quickly overcome her again, and starts moaning in earnest once again. Dawn was wriggling about, biting her bottom lip trying to hold out as much as she can. The pleasure that is rushing through her body, the images in her head playing out as a video was a lot more then she bargained for, maybe this wasn’t a good bet, she can’t hold out anymore and he knew it, just by teasing her into orgasm.

Dawn had to hold out though, she can’t just give in after what she has finally managed to do, but the pleasure swarming inside of her body, and especially the images that has been playing in her head was getting more and more to her. Dawn hasn’t even considered the fact that this, monster might plan on to fuck her even if she came. It was getting too much too fast, her body was quaking, the constant sucking and teasing by the tentacles pressing up on her clit, and her breasts, made her moan just that much more, "oooohhh…god…y-you…..uugggh…mmmmm…"

The images in her head was so much, it was played off like videos over and over, watching herself getting raped by tentacles, over and over, in different positions, but always in the same place, and same results, her orgasming and the monsters orgasming over her body. It seem to play out over and over, almost like if it was giving her and idea of what is going to happen to her eventually. Dawn had to keep trying though, in any way she can she has to keep her ecstasy in check or else she really might end up getting what she didn’t want to happen.

SHS Swim Team Captain

Tue Jul 01, 2008 2:16 am

The ceasing of movement, his tentacles had gone still save for those four that were around his mouth they in return seemed to become even more agitated as they quivered, looped and twisted about. Considering her words Aegir drew upon the images that flashed through her mind. He had not rushed to answer and while he had no need of barginning with her whatsoever he quite enjoyed these little games which only added spice to the moment in his opinion. Dawn had seemed resigned to her fate, she didn't attempt to invoke some sort of challenge that would set her free should she be able to accomplish it. Rather she seemed smart enough to play the odds, to realize that he would have probably dismissed such a notion if he were any other monster perhaps he would have. But what she offered had not been a challenge to avoid the inevitable as he had initially believed she would make. So many would beg or plead or even offer up someone else in their position. He had not expected this for certain, though he had considered that she would want some sort of challenge that was slanted in her favor, something that if she could win that she would be allowed to go off on her merry way without being molested further by him.

Aegir would have even accepted such a challenge if only to add an element of unpredictability to matters. What she offered in return, however, had been her body under conditions that should she succeed bar him from using his tentacles. If she knew what she was asking of him she may have refrained for Aegir's sense of taste was associated with his touch just as such was the case for the octopus found in the oceans of her native earth. He liked the taste of humans in this fashion just as he had enjoyed consuming the occassional mind from time to time. Another few seconds passed allowing him to mull her challenge over, looking to see if there were any loop holes that he was missing. When he concluded that he wasn't overlooking anything he supplied his answer.

Quite reasonable my dear. You have yourself a deal, the heated excitement that coursed through his blue blooded body was getting to him, that rich musky scent waifed off of him displaying his own arousal to her olfactory senses though it was perhaps her visual senses that would draw in his excited state with more clarity for from beneath the mass fo tentacles that made up his lower body came three more ... no, not tentacles though they twisted and turned like them. He had not one, but three cocks. Two smaller ones some 6" in length flanked the larger, thicker central one that was a good 10" longer than either of the others.

In his species the smaller cocks, which were not true cocks in and of themselves, were used to hold and grip the female being equipped with retractable barbs that could be inserted into the flesh to hold one's mate into place. Sex amongst his kind, when it was done eons ago, was often a violent spectacle. Fortunately their rapid metabolism bestowed upon them remarkable healing gifts coupled by their regenerative qualities such brisque encounters would be mended in little time. Though not true cocks these smaller appendages could be used in such a fashion even if they were far more sensitive than the central one.

It did occur to him that she had said cock and not cocks so he had wondered whether or not it would be fair to bring all three to bare upon her. Each being as boneless as his body were quite flexible and with his natural elasticity he could further stretch out those appendages if the need arouse. Making a quick calculation in his head he figured it was best to hold back the smaller more sensitive appendages in reserve. If he found himself in dire straights he could use them to fill her ass while he plundered her pussy. Besides he would not have to worry about their sensitivity affecting the outcome of this challenge even if he felt that he could use them to his benefit.

His 16" member bobbed and swayed pulsing with the blood instilled within it by his three hearts. It rose and fell, twisted and turned then began to approach the smooth damp patch of her flesh before Aegir halted just a few inches from the inviting folds of her body.

I will give you a reasonable chance to recover yourself before we begin least you feel that I have made things unfair for you once more, his words pressed into her mind and while he would give her a few minutes he did not intend on giving her much longer than that. Sure he could have undid her sensitivity to pleasure but that was to be an ace up his sleeve. He thought he was being reasonable enough by giving her a small measure of time to compose herself both mentally and physically before the challenge was to begin even if his own thoughts were being urged onwards, to learn what it was to feel her surrounding her, to have those cries invoked at more than his touch. After all, good things cum to those who wait.

Aegir's profile
Midori Gemma

Tue Jul 01, 2008 11:17 pm
Profile ICQ

He stopped? He heard what I said! Well I shouldn’t be too happy about that, if he did consider what I have to offer maybe he has something up his sleeves again. Monsters like them always have something in mind, no matter what it is, and it is honestly rather annoying. Dawn has to think though, maybe he never really ran into any students that has been more annoying, or fought as hard as she has been fighting. In the end though is it all really worth it? What exactly is she trying to accomplish by doing all of this. If she is going to end up like being fucked, isn’t that there point? Or is her different? The need to stay alive?

In any case, Dawn looked as the tentacles, seemingly with their mind of their own, as if throwing a fit up by having to withdraw from her body. He did take what she had to say, and suddenly some thoughts popped in her head, telling her he did indeed take the challenge. Dawn knew it wasn’t going to be easy, and from what she saw appear in front of her made her even more nervous. He did stop though, the images that were playing in her head, the pleasure that she tried to stop desperately has all stopped, he was good on his word.

Dawn didn’t have much time to recover though, her body has settled down, she has regained control pretty fast in both body and mind before she had another shock. Dawn didn’t say oh my god or anything, barely but it really was a huge shock, his cock appeared in front of her while she was laying face down in front of him. It wasn’t 1 large cock, intended to impale and destroy her, not 2, but 3 cocks, with the largest one being well over 15” easy. It was pulsing and throbbing in anticipation as if wanting to be thrusted into her.

Dawn was hesitating, her body was shaking because how big it was, not only that, she can easily be double penetrated, maybe she asked it the wrong way? No, she did it right, the monsters she encounters just always have something up their sleeves that always messes her up. Dawn never has been double penetrated before, or at least the last time she can remember. What can she do? There is nothing she can do, "Y-You...don’t you dare…" She can’t take that much, Dawn knows she won’t last being double penetrated, she at least try and take his cock, but will he take it?

Dawn know just by looking at him, that his tentacles, and even maybe his cock has a mind of their own, and if they suddenly decide to fuck her all at the same time, she would definitely orgasm before the her own little challenge would start. She doesn’t want to die, nor become his little play thing, she had to keep fighting, at least in her mind she has to find some way to beat this, maybe…what in the world can she do other than to hold out as long as she can.

SHS Swim Team Captain

Wed Jul 02, 2008 2:41 am

There were certainly a great many monstrosities upon this island. There were tormentors, there were those that had their own physical needs to sate, others that relied upon sex for their very existance, others still that thrived off of fear. While Aegir could be a tormentor of sorts when the mood struck him that rarely extended beyond expressing his glee or relaying how his particular victim was enjoying what he had in fact been doing to them. Physically he rarely exerted himself in that he only used what force was necessary to subdue his prey.

Of all his victims and victims to be the most challenging had to have been Christine. She had cost him a tentacle and severely burned two others through use of an electrical attack, something that even with the inhibitors in place, had struck him with a great deal of force and agony. But what he enjoyed most from Dawn was these little challenges. Sure, he could have ignored her, could have taken what he wanted and be done with her. Aegir thrived on challenges though, and Dawn was a battler in her own way. The most interesting thing about her though was the fact that she had smarts that she was employing which had allowed her to make things more interesting for Aegir. Had she just screamed in abject terror or mindlessly fought against him to no avail he would have already been well on his way to experiencing the bliss that copulation could bring.

Sensing her shock Aegir tossed her some words to alleviate the fear that he could see expressed within her eyes. The only thing you need fear is cumming too quickly my dear. Reaching down he stroked her cheek with his elongated fingers, fingers that seemed to stretch out in much the same fashion as a rubber band to reach her without having to lean over to do so. The caress was another one of those soft yet gentle movements of his fingers against the warmth of her skin. Like the mollusk I resemble in your eyes my body is completely boneless. It can be compressed to squeeze through slender cracks and openings. You will find that my finesse in my bodily manipulations to be rather astute. Pain will not factor in, why it would run contrary to our little challenge to discomfort you, wouldn't it?

If he had been capable of it Aegir would have grinned. Instead his tentacles flickered and weaved in a fashion that would have displayed a small measure of mirth had she been able to read such expressions upon his alien anatomy. He had hoped that the education system had not eroded to the point where she would be unfamiliar with what an octopus could accomplish. Why in some instances when kept in an aquarium as a pet octopi have been known in escaping their tanks to visit neighboring fish tanks to dine upon the cuisine there. They had greater strength than was apparent then looking at them and had a knack for squeezing through even the smallest of openings. Aegir was modelled in much the same fashion though there was no doubt that his kind had been the progenerators of the octopi found in the oceans of the world. They were merely nodes that had not yet reached maturity. Young beings that would need to further metamorphosis before that day of course, developping their torsos, their arms and gaining the numerous traits associated with his kind. Little wonder that there had been a Hawaiin creation myth that had depicted such beings as having belonged to an earlier race of beings. Myths often were sprinkled with truth after all.

No time for a history leason, let alone one in biology, Aegir used his hands to reposition her so that she was flat upon her back. Normally he would have used his tentacles finding it much easier to manuever her body through them though the only use that they would play in this engagement thus far was to keep a secure hold upon her ankles. Clearly she would not have expected him to relinquish his hold from her just yet. With his eyes perusing her body Aegir found his hands falling down towards her breasts gripping them softly in the palms of his hands. His body squirming closer, lowering so that he had hedged her in prior to unraveling his tentacles from her ankles. Holding her with them would, in his opinion go against their wager.

He had not been a fool as he kept his tentacles ready for any quick movements on her part. Should she try to scurry out from beneath him he would entwine her with those appendages before she could climb to her feet. Then he would simply ravish her for the deception. Not that he wasn't about to have fun with her anyway, this just made things far more interesting and entertaining on his part.

The tip of his central cock lightly pressed against the smooth slit of her body. A dip of his body and the tip swept down against that softness then rose back up. He was cool to the touch, even there, even with his blood pulsing through his body fueling that stiffness that now threatened to pierce the sweet veil of her southern lips. Up it climbed moving in a fashion that could only be described as alive for it jarred her clit lightly before slipping back down against her slit gathering up more and more of her own juices in the process. Teasing her senses while his hands worked to pull her shirt up and over her chest so that he could reveal to his sight the very globes that he had been manipulating. He would still have to free her of the trappings of her bra, easier enough when he drew upon his telekinetic prowess to unhitch the material allowing him to draw it out of the way Aegir swept his face down toward her. His mouth tentacles fanned out laying against her exposed skin though otherwise remaining perfectly still, an enormous effort upon his part. This had allowed his mouth free access to her tit where he suckled against it in a fashion a little rougher than his other manipulations thus far. His tongue smoothing over her aerole in the process dancing against it in counter clockwise circles as he aligned his massive cock against the warmth of her entrance.

Aegir's profile
Midori Gemma

Wed Jul 02, 2008 4:21 am
Profile ICQ

Dawn wanted to say something, but the size of the cock has her still in shock, she never took anything that big before, let alone anything close to 7 inches. This has it beat on everything she has taken, and more. Dawn knew though, he was a jellyfish type, when she hit him, she felt, nothing but softness, as big as that cock is, maybe it was just as soft. But then again, she can see it throb in front of her, it was pulsing with anticipation as if it wanted to be used. Dawn didn’t want to think too much into it, the more she looked at it, and the more she was afraid of what it might do to her.

It didn’t take quick, within a flash she was nude, and Dawn’s breasts are already hard and firm from the constant teasing done to her body. Not cum too quickly? How is that possible at this moment, just by looking at his cock, it just seem like one good thrust will do her in, and if that happens, she really don’t know what might happen to her. What would happen if that was to become of her? Would she really become, just what she has feared? Dawn remembers what happened to her during her absence.

The N.I.C.E. Labs, did a lot of things to her, just what she has thought, and tried not to remember. The flash spell, Dawn has come to call it, all the images during her absence has reminded of how evil this place really is. The more images she gets the more she remembers, being in a white room, with a window she can’t see though. Then suddenly, monsters would come at her and fuck her until their hearts are satisfied. Then leave her to the scientists, whom would do tests on her, from endurance, to machine tests, to finally how she would react to fear.

But the fear really came from not knowing what is going to happen to her, Dawn has always remembered not being able to do much of anything other than hope the monsters would finish her quickly rather than take their time. Being fucked constantly, like a sex slave isn’t what she wants to be what is going to be the rest of her life. The scientists always seem to have her, in some weird way that made her feel uncomfortable. However, it just made her resolve that much more, with a weird "gift" she has been given, maybe she can get out of this, no matter how good of a fighter she was, if she couldn’t utilize it, it won’t matter.

That was then, this is now, Dawn tried backing up a little, still just looking at the throbbing cock in front of her, than with an iron will, asked, "What in the hell are you waiting for? An invitation? You said it was a challenge, why are you hesitating by staring at me?" She can’t give in, not again, not to the place she has come to hate so much, she didn’t want what happened to her at the N.I.C.E. Labs to happen yet again.

SHS Swim Team Captain

Thu Jul 03, 2008 7:51 am

You humans are so ... what's the word ... ah, yes, impatient, Aegir pressed the words into her mind lightly, his mouth tentacles wriggling in response. Letting her draw back just a little Aegir then followed suit slithering forward. He lowered his head, mouth opening to display a long narrow tongue that nearly set down against the softness of her abdomen but halted and retracted suddenly recalling the terms of their agreement. Just his cock ... very well, he would adhere to that. Or perhaps it is that you are most eager to begin?

With his boneless body he was quite flexible able to twist and bend in ways that humans would find impossible. In little time he had stretched his body forward so that he covered her like a shroud. The tip of his cock setting itself against the heat of her sex as his mind was bombarded with her thoughts, with her experiences and with her fear. The easiest way in which to get oneself over fear was to face it and that was what Aegir believed she was doing now. Anxious to get things started, to dispel the wonderment that would arise from not knowing what matters were going to be like.

Once more he toyed with her body just a little, gliding up her slit, then back down until he had been poised at her entrance. His cock, slick with her juices exerted a small amount of pressure against her. But was she ready? Did she honestly know what was in store for her? See Aegir could do things that many beings could not. It was in his anatomy given his boneless nature and flexibility his cock was as manueverable as his tentacles. It could twist and turn like a serpent allowing him a full 360 degrees of rotation. Had he wanted to he could have pressed his shaft into her while circling it about to brush against the inner folds of her body much like a drill carving its way through stone. But he saw no reason to go for the immediate kill. He was not some wild animal going for the jugular vein of its prey after all. At least Aegir had not placed himself in such a catagory even if this was something that he had wanted.

Thus his tip pressed against her. It was the hardest part of his body to squeeze into her for it was more bulbous than the rest of his thick shaft. Yet the task had not been as difficult as it would have looked, his body compressing as he used more force to press that tip against her, into her. The rest of his shaft would soon follow suit though his length had already begun to slither inside her, moving against the blessed heat of her pussy in a similar fashion as a live electrical wire found upon the ground. Unpredictable. Wild. Chaotic. His cock jumped and twisted, flinched and expanded but his favorite trick had had to have been compressing that thickness down even further then expanding himself outward to fill her back up.

Given all the manueverability within his cock Aegir had no need of moving once he got enough of himself inside of her. That very appendage could twist and turn, expand and contract, circle her body and otherwise create friction without the simple shuffling of his length back and forth inside her in some rather basic pattern that could only be varied through tempo and rhythm with the occassional twist bringing about a slightly different angle.

Surprisingly he did not shove his entire length inside her, only implanting what he needed. Thus only about half of that shaft sank into the folds of her body though once he had reached that point his cock began to circle against her body, twisting and turning, probing the silken walls of her body with quicker movements. All the while Aegir fought to hold off the involvement of his other limbs that seemed to flail about their entwined bodies, wishing to be part of this experience, craving to simply touch her, to feel her, to fill her even further. Keeping them in check was usually an easy task given his compound mind and its ability to focus on various aspects at once. Though never before had he attempted to regulate them while in the heat of passion. Their function was autonomous in many ways, an involuntary action like the beating of his heart or the drawing in of oxygen to his lungs or gills. So stopping them completely had taken more of a conscious effort than he had initially realized. Not much more, though enough to divert his attention a little. The lids of his eyes were pulled closed like drapes, his shaft now sliding in and out of her in unison with the plethora of other movements he could conjure up further enhancing the moment. Slowly his eyes began to open having shut them in order to harness a degree of concentration. He would not miss the expression upon her comely face as he swept through her body stealing those images upon his mind as he took her, his tempo only increasing with each passing second.

Aegir's profile
Midori Gemma

Thu Jul 03, 2008 5:56 pm
Profile ICQ
Reply to topic   [ 51 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next