View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Jun 23, 2024 7:52 pm

Reply to topic  [ 16 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Deliver Me [Diana] 

Post Re: Deliver Me [Diana]
((Oh, lord... A wonderful welcome back post! I just hope I can follow it up...))

Lavishing strokes of the tongue aroused Diana's cunt ceaselessly, forcing the nubile blonde to squirm and shift beneath the Siren. Bliss and ecstatic pleasures rushed throughout her body, from her own breasts being smothered by Donyia's own toned stomach and the moist caressing of her soft pussy. She could feel the Siren's laps becoming more frantic and reaching deeper into the young womans' crevace, bringing her upon the edge of orgasm once more.

Whether by coincidence or on purpose, that was when Diana was suddenly torn from her blissful dream. Donyia's form was lifted up above the shocked blonde, several colorful curses flying as this happened. She was still unaware of what was happening, her mind quite numb from not only the seductive fish-woman's spell, but also from the passionate orgasm.

Without fight or even the slightest form of resistance, Diana's heated body was lifted from the cave floor and held aloft in the air. Her skin tingled slightly as the cold, crystal-like substance surrounded the ends of her limbs. Her eyes were hollow for a few moments as she recollected her thoughts, the hormonal haze thrown over her thoughts slowly being lifted away and words starting to register once more.

"--I said you could have the girl and you've had her." Suddenly the severity of the situation imprinted on her mind. The siren's song had faded, the lustful haze had faded, all that was left was a self-loathing for one's undeniable stupidity. She lowered her head in shame, whimpering slightly and a few tears forming in her eyes. How would she ever escape from this prison forged from stone?

Diana yelped as she felt her chin grasped in cold and cruel fingers, pulled up to be examined like merchandise. Her blue eyes met his baleful orbs, a sense of terror rising up in her spine. This creature was not of this earth nor of any other. Chills ran through her body at his cold voice. "W-what are you going to do with me?"

Fri Jul 10, 2009 2:25 am
Reply to topic   [ 16 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2