View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Oct 05, 2024 10:50 pm

Reply to topic  [ 56 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Beating the Heat (Fornicarus) 

Post Re: Beating the Heat (Fornicarus)
"You don't quite seem to object to my treatment so far, could it be that you are enjoying it?" Fornicarus grinnd once again, continuing his activities. This time, his upper left hand joined the right and began teasing Natsumi's other breast, and the two worked in tandem, pinching and squeezing and pulliing on the nipples at various paces, going back and forth between slow and gentle then rough and fast.

The finger teasing her dripping slit continued to slide back and forward, becoming lubricated in her juices, and then, ever so slightly, the finger pressed inward, sliding just by a centimeter past her labia majora, then out. With a grin, Fornicarus stared at Natsumi as he pushed his finger bacj in, sinking it in by several inches and pulledit back out, returning to teasing her vagina, only this time, he began rubbing on Natsumi's clitoris as well.

"Nothing to say, I take it?"

Sun Mar 08, 2009 8:19 am

"Ahh.. Of course I don't like it." Natsumi said although her body betrayed her true feelings of lust she just didn't want to admit it. As his finger teased her he could see the honey dripping out of her pussy with each thrust her body unable to fight the expert caresses of the many hands.

Natsumi and Iseria

Sun Mar 08, 2009 8:26 am

Fornicarus smiled, a deep chortling escaping his great throat. How amusing this female was! "Well, if you do not like it, then I could just stop and let you go on your way. No lies, just truth this time. If you truly wish for me to stop..."

Fornicarus ramped up his efforts, teasing the mounds even more, this time squeezing them more, caressing them more, lavishing large amounts of attention to her breasts, teasing her nipples into even greater hardness as only a 'god' like him could. Staring into her eyes, Fornicarus 'encouraged' the female to feel hotter, more aroused quickly with his powers.

His dripping wet hand stopped teasing the slit and clitoris, and instead re-entered the finger into her pussy, sliding five inches of his finger into it, the thick finger stretching her pussy and igniting more arousal with the effects of increased sensitivity he had bestowed upon her. Fornicarus withdrew the finger and slammed it back in, burying it all in Natsumi's hot tunnel.

"... All you have to do is tell me to stop. Just one tiny word and I'll let you go and lave you alone."

Sun Mar 08, 2009 8:36 am

"Aah, Aah, Aah, Don't stop." she moaned the power of Forneus' arousing her hidden nature which enjoyed the monsters attentions. Her nipples atop her impressive mounds were as hard as diamonds while the 'god' used his many hands to stimulate her and her pussy was squeezing the large finger inside her seeming to want more as it pumped in and out of her.

Natsumi and Iseria

Sun Mar 08, 2009 8:42 am

Fornicarus began swimming toward the beach again, having stopped doing that once he had told her that he had tricked her. Soon, very soon, he would get right down to what he wanted the most, and she would be fucked then - Quite literally, as it were.

Stopping his work on Natsumi's breasts, Fornicarus placed his upper hands under Natsumi's back, forming a platform of sorts for her to lie back on. His large left arm, he withdrew and returned to its previous size before. There were no more need to worry about her escaping, not now anyway. His lower right hand, still sliding in and out of her pussy, withdrew completely and slid under her butt, making sure she wouldn't fall.

"Time for more fun, I think." Fornicarus grinned as he brought Natsumi up to his face, and chuckled as he opened his jaws, revealing two sets of white teeths, along with a long, thick tongue. Moving quickly, Fornicarus slid his tongue up Natsumi's leg, pushing into her pussy with force, all the way until it banged against her cervix, and slid back out. Staring down at Natsumi with piercing red eyes, the 'god' began pumping his tongue into her, knowing what its rough, bumpy texture would do to her.

Sun Mar 08, 2009 8:53 am

As Forneus adjusted his hands as to keep her in a better position he lifted her up to his face and began to fuck her with his powerful tongue. "Ahhh, Ahhh, Ahhh" she moaned as the tongue began to pound away at her with her tight, soaked pussy clenching onto the tongue feeling each and every bump as it pounded her all the way to her cervix and pulling all the way back out.

Natsumi and Iseria

Sun Mar 08, 2009 9:01 am

Arriving at the beach, Fornicarus slithered onto the warm sand, still tongue-fucking the young female and enjoying the taste of her juices. You are quite a lot of fun, little one, soon... I will be enjoying everything you have to offer, whenever you want it or not.

After several more minutes of pumping his tongue into Natsumi's cunt, Fornicarus set her down onto the warm sand, and withdrew his hands from her. Staring down at Natsumi, Fornicarus grinned, "You seem to be quite enjoying this. Good, because you won't be once the real activity begins."

Staring into Natsumi's eyes, Fornicarus ued more of his power, filling her with a heightened level of sensitivity. Each little sensation would be magnified dozens of times over, and the entire experience would be much more pleasurable than humanely possible. An extreme form of torture he enjoyed and one that he found to be very effective.

Sun Mar 08, 2009 9:12 am

As he laid her down on the sand, removing his tongue from her soaked folds, her sex was pouring her honey down her legs and leaving the sand smelling of her sex. Looking into Forneus' eyes she felt her lust multiplying many times over as her pussy pumped her juices out of her lubricating her wet slit to be ready for the fucking she was going to recieve.

Natsumi and Iseria

Sun Mar 08, 2009 9:21 am

Fornicarius stared at Natsumi, seeing the growing lust in her eyes. Yes, it was time now. The monster began shifting, his tail growing shorter and smaller until they divided into two thick, muscular legs, which would be much easier to fuck her with instead of a tail.

The ancient being kept staring down at the woman, an arrogant smirk on his lips, white teeth showing in a grin. "You don't expect me to fuck you just yet, do you? I did not capture you just to please you..."

As if in response, his thick cock rose up into the air, becoming hard very quickly, veins pulsating across its shaft, the large red bulbous head glistening in the light of the day, the beginning of pre-cum already visible at the slit. "If you want more.... You know what to do."

Sun Mar 08, 2009 9:36 am

Seeing the rock hard member Natsumi got on her knees and took it into her mouth sucking on it while running her tongue over the tip and down the shaft tasting every inch of Forneus' member.

Natsumi and Iseria

Sun Mar 08, 2009 9:41 am

The monster groaned softly, enjoying the woman sucking on his member, her tongue sliding all over it. At this rate, with this woman, he would not be able to hold back for long. Females that knew how to use their mouths well were especially his favorite. His lower right hand eased itself onto Netsumi's head, pushing her down onto his cock more. "Yes, keep this up... You please me enough and I may reward you. Fail to do so, and you will.... regret it."

Sun Mar 08, 2009 9:54 am

Continuing to work his member Natsumi began to move her head back and forth taking in as much of the member that would fit and running her tongue over it all making sure to pay special attention to the sensitive head that was even now dripping pre-cum onto her quick tongue.

Natsumi and Iseria

Sun Mar 08, 2009 9:59 am

Oh, by all the lords of Hell, this woman really know how to pleasure one's cock. Fornicarus groaned more loudly this time, leaving Netsumi to her talented work, enjoying the extra attention she was paying to his cock.

The tip of his penis, with all the attention lavished upon it, began to spurt suddenly, his essence splashing against the back of her throat. A stead stream of cum began pouring out, thick and gooey, slightly salty but rather more sweeter than one would have expected, almost as if it carried the essence of the ocean within its sperm.

"Yes, continue your efforts, and soon you may have your reward. Soon... I will be fucking you senseless with this cock."

Sun Mar 08, 2009 10:12 am

Swallowing as much of his cum as she could Natsumi continued her expert efforts on his throbbing cock. As she worked on his cock it was becoming quite evident that she wanted to be fucked as her juices gushed from her soaked cunt leaving her legs shining and smelling of sex.

Natsumi and Iseria

Sun Mar 08, 2009 10:18 am

The god grunted as his cock finally erupted as the girl brought him to an orgasm, thick cum coming out faster, filling her mout up quickly. Fornicarus grabbed her head and pulled his cock out of her mouth, the penis still upright, slick with salvia, and spurting cum for several long moments. Soon, the spurting came to a halt, having released much of its load.

"Well, at least you know how to ue your mouth properly, eh?" Fornicarus grinned smugly at Netsumi, his thick member still hard as ever. "I suppose you'll want your reward now?"

Sun Mar 08, 2009 10:25 am
Reply to topic   [ 56 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next