View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Sep 28, 2024 10:24 pm

Reply to topic  [ 59 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Tangerine Sky [Fornicarus] 

Post Re: Tangerine Sky [Fornicarus]
Fornicarus chuckled, amused by Nique's attempt to get free and escape. Surely the mortal didn't think it could get away from him that easily? His grip on Nique tightened, not willing to allow her go at all. "You've seen what happen when little children rip the wings off a fly, yes? Well, you try to escape me... And I will rip off each one of your limb." Fornicarus spoke in a quite cheerful voice. "Now, behave yourself."

Sun Mar 08, 2009 9:22 pm

The student’s struggling slowly came to a stop as the weight of the beast’s threat lingered in the crisp air around the pair. Her chest rose with shaky breath as she began to see the demon spirit in a whole new light, or rather darkness. The visual gained from the rather jovial threat wasn’t one that amused the mulatto girl as much as it seemed to amuse the beast.

“P-please let me go.” The girl pleaded through grit teeth, a grimace passing over her features as she felt the creature’s grip tighten against her arm. Her hand reflexively squeezed against the creature’s fingers, in vain attempts to loosen the creature’s grip. Her grandmother had told her to never fear the spirits, but Nique couldn’t quite help the fright the swelled throughout her being. As the creature seemed to regard her presence with an amused expression, the student dared ask, “What are you?”

Sun Mar 08, 2009 9:31 pm

Fornicarus grinned at the female in his grasp, "I am known as Forneus, believed by many to be one of the great lords ruling over Hell, but you may call me Fornicarus." The monster then ripped Nique's bikinis off with three of his free arms, leaving her naked before his gaze. The arm holding Nique rose into the air, picking the girl up as well. Smiling cruelly, Fornicarus snickered as the woman dangled helplessly in the air. "You know, this island is home to many monsters, not like me but monsters none the less."

Sun Mar 08, 2009 9:42 pm

The student narrowed her gaze on the beast’s full, crimson eyes searching for any hint of deception towards his newly revealed nature. The perceptive girl saw none. She shifted uncomfortably as she felt the warmth of the creature’s hands against her bare flesh, curling beneath the hem of her bikini top and bottom, shredding the elastic fabric away from her body.

“Mmph!” was the only sound that left her lips as she tried her best to stifle a scream as her bikini fell away from her body in pieces, the student’s free arm draped across her breasts creating a sense of cleavage between the modest mounds, her nails dug into the flesh at her side. She felt her stomach lurch slightly as the creature lifted her into the air, a nagging burning feeling in the elevate arm as the weight of her body pulled at the limb. She kicked for several moments, her smooth mound in full view as her legs whirled in the air, sending pleasant vibrations through her full ass.

“Y-you’re lying.” The student said through gritted teeth, her kicks had long since ceased as she felt as though her arm was going to be pulled from its socket.

Sun Mar 08, 2009 9:55 pm

"So, do you think you're imagining this whole thing up then, that I'm just a figment of your imagination, or maybe you're in a nightmare?" Fornicarus chuckled, amused by this female as well. "Believe me, there are many more prowling around the island, just waiting to capture a female and ravage them for their own pleasures. Oh yes, this island is full of monsters just waiting to rape you." The monster grinned at Nique again, this time his smile set in a lewd manner, implying nothing but that she would be subject to such a thing by him soon...

Fornicarus set the female down onto the sand, and released his hold on her. Bringing his face close to her, he glared at the girl, smiling all the while. "If you decide to run... it will be the last decision you ever make. Depending on my mood, I may allow you a chance to walk away unscathed, but only if you can ignore your instincts and remain calm and collected."

Sun Mar 08, 2009 10:12 pm

A look of perplexed confusion was evident in Nique’s beautiful features as the demon spirit began to weave his tales of monsters on the island. Though what alarmed Nique was the cruel sense of sincerity in the creature’s voice. Her face seemed to screw up, though the look was still complimenting. It seemed any second the girl was going to cry, water beginning to swell behind her hazel orbs. When she heard the word rape it seemed to echo in her mind for an eternity. An icy chill ran the length of her spine causing the girl to tremble visibly.

The student was relieved when her bare toes found the sand again. Her arm ached as the creature released his hold, her hand still draped across her chest started to massage the tender area where the creature had held her. She turned her face away in bitterness and frustration as the creature glowered at her, the threat of his words eminent in his voice.

“H-how could you be so cruel?” The student asked in disbelief, her voice cracking as though on the verge of tears. Her body shook, and her legs seemed to ache in wanting to run, but she could tell by the sheer power of the creature’s hulking body that she would not be able to outrun him, especially not in the sand where he held the obvious advantage.

Sun Mar 08, 2009 10:31 pm

A cold and cruel chuckle escaped Fornicarus as he began slithering across the sand, easily moving around Nique in a circle. "Why am I so cruel? Well, I suppose the only reason I would be needlessly cruel is because I enjoy toying with the entertainment, and right at the moment, I'm having fun with my new plaything." Fornicarus grinned, pointing a clawed finger at Nique.

"Beside, I'm not the only one who'll be cruel." The monster went on, "Many of these creatures will likely be just as cruel, if not even more so. and you won't be safe from them, there's no place in all of the island that can offer shelter from the monsters roaming here. My recommendation to you, dear Nique, would be to get used to it as quickly as possible." Fornicarus laughed coldly, amused and entertained by the girl's despair. "They'll be ravaging you, you know. They'll use every hole your young body has to offer, and they'll rape you wherever they find you, whenever they find you."

The monster stared back at Nique, taking sadistic pleasure out of this. "You won't be safe in the classrooms, nor in your own room, not even with other students. For as long as you'll be here, you'll be raped over and over again, for no better reason than to satisfy the desires of a grotesque monster or two."

Sun Mar 08, 2009 10:42 pm

The student’s eyes vigilantly followed the creature as he began to pace circles slowly around her. The more he spoke on the subject, the more the student seemed to break. She stood there trembling like some pitiful creature, praying that she would wake from the nightmare she found herself trapped in. She longed to beg for mercy, but Nique was no fool to the ways of the world. To ask what would possess a creature to be so sadistic in cruel would be like asking what makes a serial killer tick. There is no right answer. That is just the way they are. She could see the more she responded in such a pitiful manner the more pleasure the creature seemed to get.

She grit her teeth as the beast went on to describe how the creatures of the island would use her body in the most terrible of ways. The student crossed her arms over her chest, her eyes searching for any way to possibly run. Even if she had a chance to escape, with the terrible creature circling her like a pack of hungry wolves she couldn’t even imagine getting past him. Her posture visibly straightened and she inhaled deeply, doing her best to calm her shaking form.

“I-I don’t know what you are besides what you claim to be, but I-I pity you for having so much evil in your heart.” She stammered, easily breaking her façade of bravery and the tears that had once threatened to break past her eyes and stream down her cheeks seemed to melt away with a determined resolve. If this creature intended to act as he claimed he would, she did not wish to give him the satisfaction of her groveling.

“If t-that is my fate, it shall happen for reasons beyond you and me.” She said more to herself than the creature. There it was, the break she’d been waiting for. Where the creature’s tail thinned substantially as it neared its end. Unable to bare the torment of remaining near the sadistic creature she broke into a run, stumbling over the thick, muscular tail and barreling through the sand as fast as she could, though her feet only seemed to sink as she ran, but she did not stop.

Sun Mar 08, 2009 11:02 pm

Fornicarus chortled as the girl made a run for it, just like he had expected her to do so. Humans really were so much fun after all! The monster grinned even more widely and took off after Nique, slithering across the sand quickly, slowly catching up to the fleeing female.

"You don't really think you're going to get away from me, do you?" Fornicarus called out after Nique as he closed in on her, purposefully allowing her to stay ahead. "This area is my domain! No one escapes me!" Fornicarus yelled aloud, the air filled with his chortling laughter.

Nearby, there was an opening in the forest, large enough to allow humans in easily but certainly not large enough for a monster like him. "You will not get away from me, I promise you that!"

Sun Mar 08, 2009 11:09 pm

The student could hear him gaining behind her, the sound of his wicked voice assaulting her mind as her legs pumped furiously through the sand. She didn’t dare look behind her, her silky dark locks billowing behind her form. In the light of the moon she spotted the clearing, it gave her a rush of hope and sent her off into a frenzy.

“Help, someone please!” She screamed, praying that some passerby would hear her cries of desperation. Then it happened, the most worst imaginable thing that could have ever transpired at this point in Nique’s life. With the absence of the sun, Nique neglected to see the large piece of driftwood jutting out of the sand. Her foot caught beneath the small gap and she fell forward, face first into the sand.

Her hands were a bit late in catching her fall, and she could already here the shifting sands and cruel laughter of the beast as if he were just above her. Frantic the student flipped over on her back, her shapely breasts in full view as her hair fell about her shoulders in a disheveled mess. There above her towered the malevolent creature.

She let out a cry of frustration, rushing back to her feet and turning to run though she expected a scaly hand to close around her at any moment.

Sun Mar 08, 2009 11:18 pm

Laughter still filling the air, Fornicarus closed in on Nique, who having just gotten up from a fall, and with all four of his clawed arms, pushed her back down against the sand. Lowering his head next to her, the monster snickered softly and spoke in a low voice, "I did say that no one would escape me, not even a brave girl like you. Most would have given in to despair and given up but you didn't, you chose to make a run for it, to try and get away." Fornicarus did admire bravery as a virtue, in fact, as it often led people to doing all sorts of ridiculous things that entertained him. Perhaps, to him, bravery was the same thing as stupidity.

With his upper arms, he grabbed ahold of Nique's arms, and pulled her up from the sand. Two of the tentacles hidden in his back came out of their sheaths and snaked toward the female, each one wrapping itself around her wrists, and pulled her back against Fornicarus's hard chest, allowing his arms free to do as they wanted. Three more tentacles came out as well, one coiling itself around her waist and helped the other tentacles supporting her, and the remaining two coiled themselves around her ankles, keeping her legs spread to the side.

Fornicarus laughed, amused by how totally helpless Nique now was. "I should kill you for defying me and ignoring what I told you to not do, but... I think a much better punishment would be to show you a taste of your years here at this island."

Sun Mar 08, 2009 11:32 pm

Just as the girl regained her footing, she felt herself being pushed back against the harsh sands, barely catching herself with her hands. She grunted as her chest hit the ground, near ready to coil up from the sudden rush of air that was dispelled from her lungs. The look she gave to the demon beast as he lowered his head next to hers was one filled with venom, though being the physically weaker it hardly mattered.

She gasped as she felt his hands wrap around her arms, yanking her up to her feet where she struggled to get proper footing. Her head tilted upward, her eyes searching the darkness only to see two slithering appendages wrap around of her narrow wrists, coiling them behind the creature’s neck so that she hung from him like a living ornament. She trembled against the creature’s full, muscular chest, her soft, warm skin a contrast to the chalky hardness of the beast.

The position caused her back to arch slightly, forcing her breasts to be posted on pert display, her nipples subtly hardened from the crisp air that kissed them. Her belly was tightened and strained as she pulled at her legs, trying desperately to keep them from dual tendrils that threatened to coil around her ankles at any moment. She was unsuccessful with her writhing fight, and a soft cry left her pouting lips as they yanked her legs apart, revealing her smooth mound to the cool elements and whatever torment the beast desired to inflict on her.

“Hyaaah!” The student screamed, wishing desperately that someone would come to her cries and save her. She cringed and twisted as she felt the rippling texture of the tendril slither around her waist, coiling around her tight and constricting.

“Y-you savage prick!” She screamed, enraged that she was not the holder of her own destiny. This creature had taken her out of control, and now that she felt her fate was eminent, the student bucked wildly against her bondage. Her head tossed from either side as she wore herself out trying to break away from the creature’s deviant hold. “Is this how you have to get laid then? You can’t find anyone willing so you have to take it? You sick bastard I’m not even the same species!” She cried in frustration, already feeling the hot tears of defeat burning at her eyes.

Sun Mar 08, 2009 11:55 pm

Fornicarus laughed as she thrashed around and threw insults at him, but otherwise said nothing. Perhaps by ignoring her words and not caring about what she had to say would push her even deeper into bleak despair. The monster brought his arms up in front of Nique, their intent deadly clear for her and anyone else. Fornicarus slowly slid his upper hands up Nique's chest, caressing her mounds softly as his hands moved onto them, thumbs and index fingers pinching the hardening nipples and teasing them further.

What better way to torture Nique than to be pleasured by a savage monster and wanting more? Fornicarus smirked, chortling quietly, as his lower hands moved across her smooth stomach and down into her crotch, a claw sliding down her womanhood, rubbing against the slit and the clitoris.

Mon Mar 09, 2009 12:11 am

The student’s eyes followed the ominous silhouettes of Fornicarus’ hands as they lowered down with every intention to assault her body. Her vision began to sharpen as she felt the rough warmth of the creature’s hands cup her round breasts. She could almost feel the heat radiating from her face as his hands easily enveloped the smooth mounds, softly groping the tender flesh in his palms.

Nique dug her teeth into her lower lip, her teeth hooking the metal loop and tugging the piercing roughly as if to deny any pleasure she felt from the beast as he tweaked and toyed with her nipples. Her body defied her mind as the tender nubs hardened in his fingertips, reveling in the attention that they’d craved every since she’d hit puberty. She shook her body in attempt to free herself, her firm bottom rubbing against the creature’s lower torso and unintentionally causing the beast to give a painful tug on her sensitive nipples.

“Gah- s-stop!” She cried, her stomach quivering with her panicked breaths as his powerful hands roamed the length of her toned belly. One hand curled against her mound, a single digit running the length of her slit to discover a tinge of wetness had already appeared. Her body shuddered at the creature’s touch, causing the girl to release another ear shattering scream of torment as though she was just now realizing her fate.

“D-don’t touch me!” She screamed in rage and fear, shimmying her hips trying to get away from the creature’s touch, but only aiding in arousing herself further as she felt his palm pressing firmly against her clit.

Mon Mar 09, 2009 12:20 am

Still not saying anything, Fornicarus kept snickering as he continued to tease and toy with Nique's breasts, pulling and pinching the nipples, trying to draw out as much enjoyment as he could. All the while, his hands continued to squeeze and caress and massage the mounds of flesh, paying them the attention they so wanted even if their owner did not.

The ancient creature continued to laugh, taking sadistic joy of forcing pleasure upon Nique, watching her becoming more aroused even as she fought back. He certainly couldn't wait to get to the really enjoyable part and claim yet another conquest from the island's female population. He didn't think there were any women anywhere that could resist the temptations he offered them, the pleasures his hands brought to them, the joy of having all their darkest, deepest desires brought to reality. A being loved by mortals, even by his own enemies, such was his power.

He pressed his finger into her wet hole, sliding it into the female, but stopped suddenly as he met resistance within her. More laughter erupted from his throat as he bent down to whisper into Nique's ear, "I see we have a virgin on our hands, it will certainly be a joy to relinquish you of that."

Mon Mar 09, 2009 12:47 am
Reply to topic   [ 59 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next