View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Oct 05, 2024 10:30 pm

Reply to topic  [ 52 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Dangerous Surprises (For Zilva) 

Post Re: Dangerous Surprises (For Zilva)
"Not much.." Zilva held up her hands in surrender. "So then..anyway for me to get out of this alive?" She asked serious this time

Tue Mar 10, 2009 4:24 pm

Fornicarus shrugged at her question, remaining silent for a moment before opening his mouth to speak after deciding on what to say first. "Well, considering what you did to my tail, I think I'd just rather kill you and be done with it." Alas, he wouldn't, for that had been one of the rules of the island. "But now that I think about it, you did manage to harm me, something none of the others have managed to do so far.... For that, I'll reward you with a choice." The demon moved closer to Zilva, getting into her face, "You can choose between me killing you in the most painful way possible, or getting raped. The second option, I suppose I'll let you live."

Tue Mar 10, 2009 4:50 pm

"Those are my options..I must say neither one is very tempting.." Zilva stood crossing her arms over her small breasts. The fact that she was this calm in front of a monster while naked would lead people to believe that she may have problems. "Well....I could try choice 3 and run for it..but looks like choice two is going to happen even if I don't want it.."

Tue Mar 10, 2009 4:55 pm

"Well, you know... option three sounds good too, except for the part where I crush the life out of you with my tail once you try to run. But hey, if you're feeling good about that option, go for it." Fornicarus chuckled darkly, amused by the girl's attempt to appear unfazed by him. Bravery really could be so foolish.

Tue Mar 10, 2009 5:02 pm

"Hmmm..." Zilva suddenly dashed right at Fornicarus. He would not have seen that coming..or at least she hoped. If her plan worked he would hesitate giving Zilva just enough time to get clear.

Tue Mar 10, 2009 5:07 pm

Right as soon as she dashed at him, Fornicarus' tail sprang into action, whipping through the air straight for her. Stopping just a few inches from her face, the barbed tail remained where it was, and the demon chuckled. "Been quite a while since I ran my tail through someone's head. That's always fun to do... Would you like to get some first hand experience?"

Tue Mar 10, 2009 5:17 pm

Zilva took a few steps back before falling to her knees. "Dammit..." She punched the ground frustrated. "Damn..it seems I can't beat you..do as you please.." She kept her eyes on the ground her mind still racing for options.

Tue Mar 10, 2009 5:24 pm

Laughing, Fornicarus looked down at Zilva, amused at her surrender. Though, he did not really believe she would give up that easily, not by a mere show of force from him. Perhaps more fun could be had if he were to give her false hopes of escaping... "If you really wish for a chance to escape... I enjoy challenging the wits and rhetoric of mortals like you." Lowering his head further to Zilva's eye level, Fornicarus grinned, "I shall pose you ten logical challenges. If you can answer all of them correctly, then I will allow you to leave freely."

Tue Mar 10, 2009 5:51 pm

"Hmnmm...alright then I accept your challenge" Zilva stood her legs hiding most of her bare body from the monster. "So what is your first question?"

Tue Mar 10, 2009 5:56 pm

Chuckling, Fornicarus nodded, and settled back into his natural height, staring down at the naked student. His tail moved in behind the girl, the ridged part rolling over to the side, allowing the fleshy part to face up. "Sit, if you wish, we won't be going anywhere for a bit while." The demon gave himself several minutes to decide on the first challenge, and came up with one. "I'll allow you to start with an easy one for now... A mother is twenty one years older than her child. In exactly six years from then, the mother will be five times as old as the child. Now, here is the question... Where exactly is the father?"

Tue Mar 10, 2009 6:05 pm

"The father has to be with the mother" Zilva smiled..the question had caused her to do some mental math of course but it was east enough. "The chilc to be five times young than the mother must be born in nine months..so since the average period of time for a birth is nine months the mother and father are well....." She trailed off

Tue Mar 10, 2009 6:21 pm

Fornicarus chuckled, clearly amused. "Well done. Now, next one... A king wishes to marry his daughter off to a prince. The problem is, there are three princes, all of them quite intelligent. So the King and his advisors devises a test for their intelligence. There are three white hats and two black hats, and once the princes have all been blind folded, three of the hats are placed on their heads and two taken away into another room. The princes, with their blindfolds off, are told that they must decide what color their hat is. If they answer incorrectly, they will die. The first prince notice that the other two are wearing white hats. My question is, which color is the first prince's hat?"

Tue Mar 10, 2009 6:32 pm

"All the hats are white.." Zilva had to rack her brain for that one. "You see if the king chose two black hats then the one prince witht he white hat would figure out that he had a white hat on imeditly. So to give the precense of doubt all the hats MUST be white" Zilva smiled a bit. Her high IQ was finally being put to good use.

Tue Mar 10, 2009 6:40 pm

The demon laughed, further amused by the girl's intelligence. Most females would have been too much of an idiot to figure that one out. But this one could likely actually take on more challenging ones. Fornicarus snickered, choosing another one for Zilva, "Five men have between them a hundred gold coins. Each one of them is greedy, selfish, and very intelligent. The leader of this group proposes a way to divide the gold among the five men. If half of the men or more are in agreement, then the proposed plan will be put in effect. If less than half agree with him, the leader will be killed and the gold divided between the remaining four men. What is the maximum amount of coin the leader can keep for himself without risking his life?"

Tue Mar 10, 2009 7:02 pm

"98..because he can give one coin to each of his quote allies" Zilva sighed leaning back a bit. "You see between the choiceof possible death and one coin most people would take the coin and be done with it." She smiled back up at the monster.

(Are you really going to let me go if I get all ten right?)

Tue Mar 10, 2009 7:25 pm
Reply to topic   [ 52 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next